[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

When an insomniac and a nymphomaniac meet at an isolated boarding house in rural Australia they begin to notice a series of incredibly peculiar coincidences, and over the following two weeks experience unimaginable highs and lows as they learn to live with themselves and be with each other.


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 25054 Read: 10180
Published: July 07 2022 Updated: July 20 2022
Story Notes:

If you’re here for a quick bat, sorry but this probably isn’t for you.

I hope you enjoy!

1. The Nymphomaniac by fosmat [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4174 words)

Not much to say that hasn't been said in the story notes.

Introductory stuff, the usual. 

2. The Insomniac by fosmat [Reviews - 0] (8255 words)

Decided I should probably post chapter 2 along with chapter 1 since they kind of play off each other in building Jonah and Paige's dynamic.

This one is all about Jonah and Paige after spending a week together and how their friendship has evolved. 

Hope you enjoy!

3. Fuck by fosmat [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5459 words)

And the size content begins.

Hope you enjoy!

4. Sable's Emporium by fosmat [Reviews - 0] (7166 words)

Jonah and Paige are off to find out about the amulet,

What shenanigans will they run into?

Hope you enjoy!