- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jonah and Paige are off to find out about the amulet,

What shenanigans will they run into?

Hope you enjoy!

Coming down from the high of their spontaneous sex, they lounged across a flat rock as the sun primed itself for an amber afternoon. After their debrief, stamina returned, they continued on their journey. Paige carried her jacket in the nook of her arm and longed for a cigarette, Jonah on the other hand was beginning to see some of the downsides of his size. Yesterday, Paige had been the one to complain about the long trek but now, he was finding it increasingly exhausting to keep up with her strides. He tried keeping it to himself, yet she had noticed the redness in his cheeks and the pants between steps. Begrudgingly, he dealt with her teasing, at least someone found enjoyment in their bizarre role reversal.

“What if we had a race?” She’d suggest while easing into a speed walking pace, Jonah having to jog to keep up. “Oh fuck, my boots are undone,” she’d say and suddenly stop in her tracks to bend over, giving Jonah a face full of ass as he ran straight into her. “You sure you don’t want a piggyback ride little guy?” She’d say over her shoulder, a triumphant smirk on her face.

Jonah had had enough. “I know what I want to ride,” he jumped to slap her ass and ducked away giggling as she chased after him, threatening him with all kinds of ludicrous acts.

Mottlebong emerged from between the looming pines, still as lifeless as ever, a fact which was not lost on Jonah and Paige. How could any store survive with zero customers? Once they arrived at the dilapidated antique store – Sable’s Emporium, they agreed on a bad cop bad cop dynamic (Paige assured him two bad cops were better than one) and if the clerk mentioned the fact it was stolen, they would act clueless. The bell above the door signalled their entrance and they paced toward the counter, ignoring the strangeness of the store. Paige cut the generic store introduction short, “Yeah, hi. We were in yesterday,” she paused to check the name badge on the goth clerk’s voluptuous chest (focus Paige, focus). “And Lilith, we were just wondering,” Her eyes shot back up, her sweetest smile on, doing her best to comfort Lilith with just a look, “if you could explain what the fuck this is?” Jonah was yanked from behind her by the arm and she slammed the amulet on the table, her smile replaced with a scowl.

Lilith took a step back, eyes darting between an angry munchkin and the bronze amulet, she was speechless. Not because of Jonah’s size, but because the amulet was only supposed to be a mere accessory. She briefly remembered these two from yesterday (a plain pair compared to the regulars), but had she served them? Finally, after suffering under their impatient gaze, she found her words. “I don’t – uh. That’s not supposed to happen.”

“Well, it did.” Jonah had his arms crossed and was tapping his foot, the dramatic effect lost as Lilith had to take a second to lean a touch over the counter to see the scowl on his face.

“And we want you to fix it,” Paige added quickly, mirroring his stance.

The clerk was flustered, she didn’t usually deal with unhappy customers. “Let me call my boss,” she offered a reassuring smile, as much as she could. Lilith disappeared behind a weathered satin curtain, her hushed whispers unable to be overhead.

The minutes stretched on as Lilith’s whispers seemed to become more frantic. “This is bullshit,” Paige had said to which Jonah promptly agreed (mostly to calm her impatience). “So fucking bullshit.”

Eventually, Lilith swiped back the curtain and sheepishly stood before them. “Firstly, we just want to apologise for the inconvenience, here at Sable’s we try to offer customer support that is second to none!” Jonah and Paige weren’t impressed. “And, um. Secondly, my boss wants to meet you guys, she can handle this far better than I can.” She offered another shaky smile, “I can drive you to her place.”

Lilith led them to the backside of the store, where a janky white Toyota Ute was parked. Jonah had stepped aside to let her lumber past, she was taller than Paige, so he only made it up halfway on her thigh. He caught himself staring at her rounded backside as they walked into the bright day from the side door, the weight of it heaving back and forth, her meaty flesh wobbled the dress she wore as much as her chest did (he realised then that Paige’s pervasive habit had become his own).

“It’s a certified shitbox,” Paige said.

“It was my dad’s.” Lilith gave a nervous laugh and opened the side door for them. “There’s room for three, but it’s a tight fit.”

The three of them crammed themselves inside the claustrophobic interior, Jonah had the misfortune (or fortune depending on how you look at it) of being compressed between the two titans, in a plush valley of covered flesh. “Sorry, sorry,” Lilith had said while her wide hips steamrolled his leg, his whole right side swampy from her impressive curves pressed against him. A similar situation on his left, as Paige accidentally (purposely) thumped her leg over his, offering an apology defying smirk as she did so. He felt smaller than ever, his legs eaten up by the thighs on either side of him.

The dashboard was littered with trinkets expected to be owned by someone like Lilith, crystals and skulls and all things gothic. “So, what, you some kind of witch or some shit?” Paige asked as the Ute’s engine sputtered to life, like she was oblivious to Jonah’s plight below.

Lilith’s huge hand reached between Jonah’s knees to shift into gear, the stick forcing his legs apart. “Something like that. I only started the job a few months ago.”

“How many months ago?” Jonah asked, trying to treat the conversation with normality despite not even being able to see past her heavy rack.

Lilith paused to count in her head. “Seven, I think.”

Paige nudged Jonah. “Our old friend.”

The countryside scrolled past, sprawling green fields now in place of the pines as they drove further away from Mottlebong, it was going to be a long three-hour drive. Paige had drifted off against the window, leaving Jonah and Lilith to sit in silence, he’d grown used to her hulking warmth. He leant on Paige’s arm and pondered the day so far. It had been rather eventful and truthfully he was tired, though that was not out of the ordinary for him (he won’t admit it, but he was also hurting from the sex). The shrinking and their shouting match before were especially prominent components of his wondering mind. He had said her name again, even after he had promised himself to never say or think of it again. He had told Paige his mother’s name – Miriam.

They had lived together in a small Queenslander in the suburbs when he was younger, the open planned home allowed the breeze to sail through and the wrap-around porch overlooked a freshly trimmed lawn across the road from the nearby rugby fields. His parents had been living there for a year before he came along, a hopeful child to patch the emerging holes in their marriage. The yellow walls in that home had been thin, and the nights between his parents yelling matches grew thinner, until finally, it all stopped. His father said goodbye, confusedly tears ran down his face. Why are you crying dad? He had thought in the moment. He would come to realise why, but at the time he took solace in the nights where he could listen to the chorus of crickets outside instead of muffled curses. Though unlike his father, he had always felt strange around Miriam, and now that they lived alone together, he began to feel an oppressive haze choke the air around him, like he was a stranger who had overstayed his welcome. Sometimes, he would ask where dad was and she would ignore him, or rarely, she’d simply say: “He’s dead.” She was lying, she had to be. As the years wore on, her demeanour worsened, they had to move from their house to a mobile home and she’d picked up the nasty habit of being unable to hold a job for longer than a few months and instead of attempting to find comfort in her son’s presence, she drunk more. His tenth birthday, the first time Miriam had thrown an empty wine bottle at his head. She had screamed at him – blamed him for everything, his father leaving, her failed life and his inability to be a normal kid. That was also the first time Jonah disappeared into the woods, youthful tears running down his cheeks as the guilt finally had its way with him, he’d been brave before, internalising the shortcomings of his life, and now, it all came out. His thoughts screeching like a cave full of bats, shrieking at him to be better, that he was the reason he’d never see his dad again.

Since that day, he made it his mission to please her, if he had to earn her love, then so be it. He cleaned their mobile home from top to bottom and responded immediately to any request she had. He was determined to be a son she could rely on. But the verbal abuse never ceased and he would continue to escape into the woods to rack his brain on how he could do better, it was the only place where he could think clearly. Miriam also never allowed him to keep possessions, that was his punishment for what he’d done, the tiny, cramped closet he slept in was to be devoid of personality. He kept the walls bare, but in some childish act of defiance he held a secret compartment of items beneath a loose floorboard, his only possessions – sticks, rocks and leaves as well as a small collection of books stolen from the local library. After one of her particularly bad episodes, one spurred by his inability to fetch her wine in time, he had left the house to collect as many fallen Jacaranda flowers as he could, his best effort at an apology. But as soon as he had stepped foot inside, her hand struck him across the mouth.

“Do you take me for some kind of fucking idiot Jonah?” She had said while dumping his precious belongings at her feet.

“No Miriam.” His head was low, she didn’t like when he called her mum.

“Then what the fuck is this?” She hissed and pinched his ear.

He broke down into tears, he cried a lot when he was a kid, a trait that his mother had truly despised about him. And in her rage she locked him outside, to brave the frosty winter alone, initially he had slammed himself against the door, begging to be let back in, screaming his apologies but was only met with silence, and so he found himself curled beneath their porch, his body shaking from both the biting cold and regret for making his mother so displeased with him. He knew now that she was a miserable old woman, that she had only kept him around as a punishment to his father, to keep from him what he loved most, but at the time he suffered from years of blaming himself for the awful life they led, how could someone put that on a child? Those were the years where he was supposed to be making friends and getting up to whatever shenanigans kids got up to, but instead he was trapped with someone who hated his very existence.

At this point, these memories only served to fuel his anger and he found himself scowling at the gear stick between his legs. Whenever he ventured into this abyssal part of his mind, he would creep past a heavy metal door into a vast circular concrete room, footsteps echoing to the unseen chambers above, he knew this was a place that he mustn’t spend too long in. Droves of filing cabinets stacked hundreds high, all linked to a specific day in his life, some overflowed with documents while others sat empty and forgotten. What kept him from rifling through his past all at once sat in the middle of the room, an enormous cage – a thick tarp draped over to conceal whatever monstrosity dwelled within. He thought of it as the protector of this place, its snarls and murmurs would increase in volume and frequency if he came too close. In the past, simply witnessing this colourless room would send him careening into a multi-day blackout, where he would wake with cold sweats and bouts of amnesia. Nowadays, he could spend a few minutes palming through the cabinets, always alert to the beast in the centre for as soon as the time arose where he must leave, he would with haste. One day, he would pull the tarp away from that horrid cage, that’s what he promised himself. He shut the iron door and returned to the decorated interior of Lilith’s Ute.

Lilith reached over to turn the volume knob on the dashboard, a gritty riff grew in volume. She hummed along to the music, they were nearing their destination.

Paige had apparently awoken. “Bitta Interpol huh?”

“I love ‘em. Saw them a few years ago,” Lilith said without taking her eye off the road, she reached into the side of the seat and pulled a fresh pack of cigarettes. “You smoke?”

Paige’s eyes grew ten times in size, her heart rate suddenly fluttering. Yes, fucking yes please, yes. “Yeah, if you don’t mind,” she said.

The two discussed music for the remainder of the trip while Paige chuffed down as many cigs as Lilith offered, her head spinning along with their conversation about the bands Lilith had seen and what they thought of the current genre climate. Jonah found comfort in listening to Paige talk, she had a certain knack for conversation.

They pulled up to a long driveway flanked by greenery, one that lead to a moderate asymmetrical cottage on the top of a hill, smoke billowing from its crooked chimney. Its architecture – dark and gloomy with pointed arches and external buttresses, gargoyles menacingly hung from the roof. Lilith parked outside and the three of them exited, Jonah took a moment to sink into the indent left by Paige.

“My boss – Sable,” Lilith began as they reached the front door. “She’s – well, she’s interesting.” That’s one way to put it, she thought to herself and rapped her knuckles on the intricately detailed door.

Within a cacophony of what sounded like plates smashing and hurried yelling instantly silenced once Lilith knocked. Footsteps approached from inside, the recognisable clack of heels. The door swung open to reveal a lofty mature-aged woman, easily towering over both Lilith and Paige, not to mention Jonah who stared right into her pale knees, her overpowering floral perfume polluting the trio’s air supply as she fanned her face. She had jet-black hair with silver streaks running through it and a black corset and dress that matched Lilith’s, all she was missing was a pointy hat and broom.

Paige’s eyes almost gawked out of her head, she was met by two enormous breasts that wobbled ever so subtly under the hulking witches movements. If she wasn’t trying to act as a disgruntled customer, she would have tackled Sable then and there to tear her top off to get at those fuckin’ titties. Goddamn, she’s stacked.

“Lilith dear, how many times must I tell you to park around the back,” she said, her voice full and mature, much too preoccupied to notice Paige’s ogling.

“Oh, I – um. Sorry Sable,” Lilith looked down at her fidgeting feet.

Sable huffed her apology away and shifted her focus to Paige and then down to Jonah. “And you two must be our new little friends. Please, you must come in.” She moved to the side and waved for them to enter, the blonde girls eyes lingered on her before they seemed to snap back to reality. Jonah and Paige glanced at each other before entering, the midget sized man was apparently not worth her mention.

The interior very much matched the exterior’s aesthetic. Black. Lots of black and shelves lining each wall, rows of jars filled with otherworldly ingredients (and every spice under the sun), pots and pans and brooms and bones and a black cat darting around broken shards of glass. The kitchen was a mess, a cast iron cauldron bubbled next to an embellished dining room table situated beneath an ornate chandelier. It was like someone had jampacked the props from every witch related piece of media in existence into a dusty lodge.

“Murray!” Sable exclaimed and thundered over to the cat who dashed between her legs, knocking over another two jars in the process. “Lilith! Help me out here,” she eeked while chasing it with her arms outstretched, Lilith leapt into action.

Ignoring the absolute bizarre nature of the home, Paige gaped with great interest at their desperate attempts, likewise, Jonah could not take his eyes of Sable as he too dealt with a similar inner monologue. She was absolutely huge and buxom to boot, her every curve so full and thick. Each time her booted heel slapped to the floor he and the floorboards felt it in their joints, if Paige could manhandle him like a child, she would be able to handle him as if he were a doll, a goliath in her own right. He tried to peel his eyes from her behind, jampacked into that tight black dress. Shit, he needed a clear head for the upcoming discussion. Truth be told, he had no idea what to expect from this visit, did witches actually exist? Did magic exist? Was that not totally and utterly absurd? Would she be able to mutter a spell to reverse the effects or would she brew a potion to grow him back. It seemed unfeasible, but then again, he was currently the size of a toddler.

The cat weaved between the witches, agile and calculated, and sprang into Paige’s arms. “You’ll never take me alive!” it exclaimed.

Paige almost threw the writhing cat back at Sable. “The fuck!?”

“Of course there’s a talking cat,” Jonah said, watching the situation unfold with a bemused look.

The black cat turned to Paige and brought his paw to his mouth like he was trying to keep the conversation between the two of them. “We gotta get the fuck outta here man.”

“Hush Murray,” Sable hissed and snatched the cat from her, her bosom intruded Paige’s personal space in a welcome surprise. “Heavens. What must a woman do to find reliable employees these days,” she muttered to herself.

“I want sardines.”

“We’ll both be eating cat food for a month if you’re not careful,” Lilith said while scratching the cat behind his ears.

Paige leant over and whispered in Jonah’s ear. “I can’t stop looking at her tits.”

“Same thing over here,” he whispered back.

They both checked out her ass as Sable waltzed over to the dining table, the situation thoroughly under control, or so she thought. The cat still tucked into her arm and swiped at the tassels of her hair. “Please, take a seat. And Lilith clean-up will you,” she motioned to the clatter of glass. Once Jonah and Paige had taken a seat, ominous music suddenly began to build out of nowhere, the piano down the hall playing a building crescendo by its lonesome. The side of her face illuminated by the glowing purple cauldron to her right, smoke billowing all around them. “Now.” Her face lifted from the misty shadows. “Enlighten me.”

“Fuckin’ Christ Sabes,” Paige swiped the smoke away, her lungs doing their best not to sputter up a cough. “Ease up on the theatrics.“

While dealing with a similar predicament, Jonah stepped in to save Sable the trouble of having to decipher Paige trying to explain something. He explained everything he had rehearsed in his head, with Paige helpfully (not really) adding in her own parts of the story. The strange dream, the strange visions of seven and of course, the strange shrinking (though this was the least interesting to Sable it seemed). Jonah recalled the moments before he faded into sub-consciousness, the zap that travelled up his arm as the hurricane of numbers consumed him. Sable nodded along, intrigued by his story. She fiddled with the amulet, flipping it over and running her hands along the curious inscriptions.

“Murray, go fetch my tome dear,” Sable said, dropping her cat to the floor.

“Meow. I am cat,” he said. “Me no understand English. Meow.”

An actual meow shrieked from under the table as Sable guided him toward a shelf with her foot. He groaned and begrudgingly skittered through a doorway, reappearing with a thick book dragged by his teeth – yeah, get the guy with no hands to fetch your shit. Sable slammed the tome on the table, a layer of dust puffed outwards as she began flicking through the pages, whispering to herself. Finally, she landed on a page she was content with.

The amulet was from an ancient civilisation, one that flourished during the golden ages of the Aztecs and Mayans. Though previously thought to be a mere talisman of the times, there were fine prints that Sable had neglected to consider before she decided to display the jewellery. The amulet served as a rudimentary toy, a practical joke that played with the emotions of the wielder. If its conditions were met, two very specific set of conditions – the amulet would activate and gradually, over a weeklong period, shrink the thief responsible until there was nothing left to remain.

“So Jonah’s fucked?” Paige asked, a budding of dread built inside her.

“And what would these conditions be?” He questioned further.

“Patience little ones,” Sable said.

Paige rolled her frustrated eyes as Sable continued. The amulet was used to ward of married thieves and the conditions reflected that. There were to be two individuals crossed by fate (a real occurrence apparently), their sharing of seven could be attributed to that.

“So, like star crossed lovers?” Paige asked, a glimmer of wonder in her eyes.

“Not that contrived,” Sable replied. “But indeed, something like that I suppose,”

And the next condition was a crime. A crime? They both thought. Paige could rattle off a long list of things she’d done that could be considered crimes and Jonah was a notorious small-time thief. But, what had they done recently that could be considered a crime, did anal penetration count as a crime?

“You stole this amulet, yes?” Sable said.

Oh. Obviously.

The two runaways gave each other a sheepish knowing look. “Well –”

“I knew it!” Lilith piped up, a broom and pan in hand.

“Lilith please.” Sable shot her a look and she quickly resumed sweeping. “I’ll be docking this from your pay.” Lilith groaned but didn’t let up.

“Well congrats, you got us,” Paige said. “Yeah we stole it alright, but it’s a bit fuckin’ daft to leave something like that on the shelf.”

“I admit, it was my negligence. The conditions were so abstract that I never thought it would be activated.”

“Right – so we stole it. I shrunk, how do we fix it?” Jonah asked.

Sable showed the amulet’s face and circled around the left-most glowing emerald. “This is you Jonah, you need six others to complete the seven.”

“This all seems so unnecessarily complicated,” he said.

“That’s magic baby,” Lilith chimed in.

Sable shot her another look and motioned for her to come by her side, she had an idea, a way of repaying the two who dealt with her own mishap, her eyes rolled back and she mumbled an incomprehensible jumble of words. Opening her eyes, she said, “all you must do is hold the amulet and wish for them to shrink.”

“Bullshit it’s that easy,” Paige scoffed.

“Oh hon. You might want to keep your eyes off me for this one,” she winked and the next emerald began to glow. Before their eyes, Lilith dwindled down, her clothes became loose and her face sported a surprised expression. Sable rifled around the pile of clothing, a wry smirk creeping on to her face, she retrieved a tiny, nude Lilith, only a few inches tall and squirming between her fingers, her assets pliable and squishy like the rest of her. She let out an inaudible squeak as she was dumped on the table. “Now, now Lilith, this is the least we can do for our disservice.”

Lilith quivered on the tabletop, her hands covering her privates underneath Sable’s husky gaze, she knew what a look like that meant (there were some perks for working under Sable). She glanced around the other giants at the table, Paige – a crooked grin, Jonah – mouthing a sorrowful sorry and, oh gosh, Murray – a hungry feline sneer. Sable and Lilith ‘argued’ back and forth. The larger witch largely ignored whatever protest Lilith could spout and when she’d had enough, her face, caked with makeup, rose and her heaving chest loomed large over Lilith, the disturbingly long canyon of cleavage doing its best to break out of her corset.

She sucked in and let her mighty bosom do the talking as it inflated, the very size of each enormous tit enough to strike fear in Lilith’s heart. And, oh, she loved to tease Lilith. She was the perfect employee, competent, reliable and a perfect smidgen of loyal obedience, it was no easy task to get someone so willing to go along with your witch-related research. She sat further forward, resting her elbows on either side of the tiny woman. The milky swell of her cleavage completing blotting out her form. Good heavens, she couldn’t take it any longer.

Her fingers hooked beneath Lilith’s arms and Sable rose her to face her prodigious chest. She peeled back her bra, unleashing one hefty tit that wobbled freely, bare to the world. Lilith’s protest squeaked up to an audible level as Sable placed her face first against her areola and let her bra snap shut over her, her tiny employee’s head swallowed up by her chunky nipple. Sable smirked to herself, knowing they were both going to enjoy the supposed punishment she had inflicted.

“Shall I get dinner started then?” Sable said, a grand smile on her face. The rest of the table sat in awed silence. “Yes? Okay!” She grunted, trodding to the kitchen, humming to herself.

Paige sat frozen, her jaw brushing along the floor. “I think I’m gonna pass out,” she finally managed, looking down at her own stiff nipples poking through her shirt.

Jonah, equally speechless after the casual brazen display, shook his head in disbelief. “Holy fucking shit.”

“Ahh, I remember my first time,” sighed Murray.

 

***

 

Sable cooked dinner for the three of them that evening, she hummed to herself as she threw frog feet and rabbit tails into a large pot filled with broth. Appreciating the feeling of Lilith’s dainty body flattened along the underside of her generous breasts, occasionally she would flick the outline of Lilith’s bum just to feel the sudden influx of squirms against her milky flesh, she was such a tease. She couldn’t help but think about later in the night, where she’d have Lilith licking and sucking on her teat, as best as her shrunken size would allow, while she massaged her unoccupied hefty mountain. Shoot – she had poured too much dragon urine into the pot, she leant backwards to see her guests in a heated discussion with her cat, it would be fine, they won’t notice the difference.

Jonah, Paige and Murray sat in the dining room, playing I Spy with their surroundings. A particular argument had arisen between Paige and Murray; the topic – at what stage does green become blue? Is it on the cusp of a cyan or the tip of a turquoise. A mysterious blueish animal leg of some sort was the defendant, with Murray as his charismatic representative, and Paige as the red-faced plaintiff.

“That’s not fuckin’ blue you dickhead.” She jabbed a finger in Murray’s face. Paige was in an animated mood. “Right Jonah?”

“It’s like a sort of teal I guess.”

“Do you feel tough Paige? Insulting a poor little cat?” Murray shook his head in pitiful sorrow, batting his wide eyes. “You know I could sue you for that right.”

“He’s right. Animal cruelty, look it up.” Jonah nodded to Paige, it was nice to turn the tables on her sometimes.

Their dysfunctional game puttered on, filled with countless other arguments about the nature of whatever strange ingredients Sable had accumulated over the years. Dinner had been served shortly after, a swirling multi-coloured soup, and while it had been eaten with great hesitation at first, Jonah and Paige found themselves slamming down spoon after spoon of the explosively tasty meal, as if their tongues required the sustenance to survive. But also when prompted, sneaking glances at Sable’s honey glazed eyes as she lovingly rubbed the Lilith shaped bump over her chest. Though toward the end of the meal, they noticed a weird, acidic undertone. It was probably better to not ask what was in that, right?

Sable snapped her fingers and the table cleaned itself in an instant, she thanked Jonah and Paige for sharing their story and finding it within their heart to forgive her for the mishap (and begged them to promise they’d leave a good review). “Murray, show them to their room.” she had allowed them to sleep the night in her cottage, which had been greatly appreciated. She said her goodnights and sauntered away, massaging Lilith against her tit. Peeling back her bra, she saw Lilith in a heap, covered in sweat at the bottom of her enormous cup, she gave a shaky thumbs up. It was going to be a fun, steamy night for the two of them, it always was.

“Man. Murray, how do you keep it in your pants around those two?” Paige said while they followed the cat down a deceivingly long corridor, one that twisted and turned at every corner (that on further inspection, most certainly broke the laws of physics). She couldn’t remove the image of Sable’s huge fucking titties dwarfing Lilith’s nude body (also sexy), she liked to think she had a deep appreciation for the erotic, which for some reason was a sore spot for some of her exes. But slowly, but surely, and especially helped by having two of the most well-endowed women she had had the fortune of seeing, there was something she was starting to find very appealing about the size difference she had been surrounded by as of late. Something about showing off how much bigger you are to someone else, showing off how much your own body and all its bits could completely outsize another person. She’d always enjoyed inflicting her will on her partners, biting and scratching just to see them squirm beneath her while confusion plagued their face from dealing with the pain and pleasure. Now that Jonah had shrunk, the power dynamic had shifted far into her court. She glanced down at Jonah, she felt like she hadn’t properly appreciated their differing heights in their earlier forest pash. All was good, she’d have the whole night to explore it further.

“I’m a cat Paige. I don’t have pants,” he said.

Jonah found Murray incredibly amusing, a sarcastic black cat that sounded like some Wall Street wanker. Murray stopped them in front of a black apartment door and pushed it open with a paw, the inside – a surprisingly regular cottage room, covered with black decoration and windows that faced the sprawling hills outside, the moon a prominent shade of blue-grey in the sky, even though Jonah was completely disoriented by which side they were facing out of.

“Cheers Murray,” they said and stepped into the room, closing the door behind them.

Paige strutted toward the bed with haste, discarding her jacket to the side before spinning to face – er, look down at Jonah. She whipped out an opened deck of cigarettes and undid the top bottom of her jeans. “Jonah, my two greatest addictions are battling for my attention right now. Which one will it be?”

He still had no interest in smoking, though he was confused where she had replenished her supply, were those Lilith’s? Instead, he pointed at her crotch, now that was something he had a lot of interest in. “One serving of pussy please,” Jonah said with a grin.

Paige pursed her lips and raised an eyebrow. “I’m bone dry over here.” She sauntered toward him, once he gave her the green light, her casual demeanour would change in a heartbeat. “You really gotta work on the small talk little fella.” She tugged the back of her shirt, accentuating her fit stomach and pert breasts, her nipples piercing through the fabric. Her smug smirk disappearing behind her round bust the closer she got, her body so close now that her thighs boxed him in a corner, she bit her lip feeling his dainty hands run along her rough denim, his protest completely lost against her sturdy flesh. Snatching the short scruff of his hair, she pulled his head back to stare up and up the claustrophobic tunnel leading between her tits. “You are so, so fucking tiny,” she breathed.

Jonah could hardly control himself, fiddling with the buttons on his shirt, terrified and aroused by Paige’s encompassing body. She bunched his shirt in her hand and with an effortless yank, tore it clean off his back. Embarrassingly, he stood there stark naked, succumbing to the heat radiating off her. The domineering demon he knew she could be in bed now felt like an appetiser for whatever hulking giant she had become. Before, her arousal was packed into a small frame, and while her slaps and scratches would leave a mark, she lacked the force to make it count and once he became acclimated to that strength, it would often leave him wishing for more. Hell if that was the case now, he should have been more careful what he wished for.

He watched as her large, slender hands grazed down his body, they stretched across his torso, caressed his biceps and triceps and finally they cupped each of his ass cheeks, a firm squeeze to remind him who was in charge, the claw-like grip made him yelp in her huge hands. He felt his feet lift off the ground as her mouth connected with his own, her massive tongue aggressively attacking his. In a position like this he felt the difference in their strength, he felt violated by Paige as she had her way with him, and to make matters worse (better?) he could feel her finger inching closer to his asshole, again?! “Paige.” God, he felt pathetic muttering these next words, yet playing into it only helped his erection. “It still hurts from before.” He didn’t meet her eye (something about this was definitely better).

“Really?” Paige scoffed, her mouth agape in a cocky half smirk. “I really made you feel it, huh?” She couldn’t get enough of his flustered cheeks and his sheepishly lowered head, and fuck, he fit in her hands so easily, she really was so much bigger than him now – it was driving her wild. “Mm. Your little butt can wait,” a final squeeze before she let his weight drop from her hands and spun on her heel, presenting her round ass clad in denim. With a tantalizing peek over her shoulder, she slowly squeezed the hem of her pants over her ass, each cheek bigger than his head. Which speaking of, darted from her eyes to her ass with a look that could only be described as animalistic. Jonah gripped the flesh of her ass and buried his face in her crack, his ears covered by a heavy warm weight, the stench moist from hours in the sun as it assaulted his nostrils.

Moaning, Paige pushed his little head against the wall and by using her own strength this time, drove him even deeper until she felt his dainty hands slapping against her thighs, his pathetic muffled squeals barely able to escape the meat of her ass. Her fingers were working their way at her clit, intense shocks of pleasure coursed through her, she grinded her ass in a slow circle, lifting Jonah’s body as his frantic squirms grew to a full-on assault. In almost personal best pace, Paige reached climax, her eyes rolling back into her head, the power surging through her veins. Finally, she came away and let Jonah drop to his knees, gasping lungful after lungful of fresh air, untainted by the sweat accumulated by a day of basking in a pair of denim jeans.

“Paige, that was – ugh.” He was out of breath, his heart rate settling. Before he had a chance to even decide how he felt about what she had just done, she lunged at him and took his dick within her mouth. Immediately, his mind went blank again as she sucked the life out of him. It wasn’t long until he shot his own load down her throat. “You’re a maniac,” he said, panting against the wall, “you know that?”

“Oh, you fuckin’ love it,” she said.

He did.

She stretched over him, her hands clasped toward the ceiling as her back cracked, unable to help but push her hips out to seem just that much bigger to him. His little puppy dog face right below her pussy was never going to get old.

He shook his head, the post-orgasm clarity cleansing his mind and prioritising his worries. Changing the subject’s tone, he said, “I can’t believe I’m gonna get even smaller though.”

“Nah c’mon, we’ll make it fun.” Paige pulled her panties up and tossed her jacket over her shoulders, from the inner pocket she grabbed her lighter and the deck of cigarettes. “You gotta admit, it’s so stupidly hot.”

“It’s weird. I’m scared of you but I’m also like, damn it’s a giant Paige.”

“Well, I do like you best when you’re a little scared,” she teased, pulling a dart from the box, she liked the sound of giant Paige.

Jonah chuckled. “Where did you get those from anyway?”

“Why? You finally want one?”

“Yeah, nah, I’m good. I was just wondering.”

Paige budged open the window, a drawling creak as she struggled with the hefty wooden frame, it was easy to forget that she was small statured nowadays. “One day we are gonna have a fuckin’ ciggy together Jonah,” she said between draws of her now lit cigarette. “Mark my words.”

“I admire the determination.”

“You’re so laaame.” Paige puffed her cheeks as she blew a cloud of smoke out the window. “I got ‘em from Lilith’s car.”

“Great way to pay the favour back.”

“Hey, she’s the one who gets to play with the greatest set of tits I’ve ever seen.”

Jonah and Paige sat by the window, chatting back and forth as the night grew long, they relived the sight of Sable’s glorious tits and Paige firmly pushed the conversation to the extents of her imagination, what if they were even smaller than Lilith had been, the size of two little beetles, but crawling between her fat ass.

“I think we’d suffocate.”

“Trust me, that’s a death worth dying for my friend,” she sighed, her hands behind her head.

 After a few contagious yawns they crawled into bed. Paige pulled Jonah into a little spoon position, their chatter unable to halt as they prepared for sleep. She wrapped her arms around his body and pulled the cover over both of them, sealing them in a cocoon of warmth. Their babble finally dribbling to a stop while she stroked his head, the short spiky follicles brushing over her palm, his breathing slowed until he was asleep. While she missed feeling his chest against her back, some maternal instinct within her made this equally as enjoyable. Jonah was after all, a gentle soul who deserved this kind of love and he had done nothing but indulge her in their time together. And in these brief moments where they weren’t talking, where she couldn’t distract herself with looping thoughts and obscene stories. she found herself madly trying to decipher why he was the way that he was, she tended to hate anyone who tried to figure out what made her tick, so it felt hypocritical to be doing the same thing to Jonah.

She was at a crossroad. Part of her had to find out, to have the satisfaction of placing the last piece of a difficult puzzle, to step back and appreciate the gorgeous painting of a glowing sunset over a series snow-capped mountains. That was how she liked to imagine him, with eyes golden like the sun and his loyalty strong and unwavering amongst the rocky peaks. But another part of her was analysing him, selfishly figuring out how to freeze him in time so that he would always fit into the unchanging mould that was her life. She felt it, all at once. No one else had made her so desperately wish for time to draw to a stop like Bonnie had, not until now. It was greedy thinking, to put her own wants above Jonah’s. How egotistical of her to wish he wouldn’t get better so that she could continue to live her ideal life. So, so fucking selfish. If only she could claw that part of her brain away, the side that felt sympathy, so that she could continue to daydream of the both of them remaining together until the end of time, forever young and forever irresponsible. She pulled him close, feeling their skin compress so tightly so that she may never forget the sensation, holding him like it was the last time she’d ever have the chance and then wishing that nothing could bother her again. She was horrible, wasn’t she? But she couldn’t let him go. She couldn’t go through that pain again. She wouldn’t.

Please, she begged. Please don’t change.

Chapter End Notes:

This is the end of the first instalment, I'm currently in the process of writing the next four chapters or so and they'll come out in a couple of months I imagine (maybe earlier, we'll see how I go). I know it's a bit slow going, but I really want to take my time to make this the best it can be so bear with me. 

Either way, thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed so far, it really encourages me to keep going!