- Text Size +

“Ryanne. Please to be getting under my feet and between my toes this time.”

The miniscule blonde cringed at her owner’s accent, but put on a joyful smile at stared up at the girl who towered over her own 5-inch body.

“Certainly, Miss Hayaa.” She curtsied her naked form at the large wiggling toes before her.

Hayaa smiled at the small woman’s curtsie. “Very good.” Her eyes tracked 4 other miniature people like Ryanne. 5 tiny naked pale bodies all moved under Hayaa’s overview. Former classmates who had been studying in India and were very familiar and friendly with Hayaa…until the shrinking virus hit. For some reason it only affected Caucasians. Hayaa initially offered to take in 5 of her classmates until they could be returned to their families. However, when it was soon learned that their families suffered the same fates, their futures changed.

As Ryanne ran a q-tip through the crevices between Hayaa’s toes, her mind flashed back and forth from the past and to the present. She recalled after she and the others shrank. How caring Hayaa had been, but with some worrisome behaviours such as initially comparing herself to a goddess or asking ‘small’ favours.

It started innocuously with Hayaa asking for one of them to bring a pen to her or to help sort some papers, but then the asks began to grow.

When Ryanne and her classmates first shrank, Hayaa was careful to treat them with some dignity. A trip to a toy store supplied them with doll clothes to wear. A private ‘bathroom’ was set in a drawer with warm water provided from Hayaa’s morning tea. As the days grew on and it became apparent that they were not going to return home, Hayaa’s attitude toward her classmates began to shift.

Before a night out, Ryanne and her classmates, Jenna and Emma, were asked to assist with painting Hayaa’s fingernails. It was a new ask, but one which they complied with after Hayaa hinted at the possibility that their food could be withheld. The task was a messy one where the girls struggled to maneuver the large brushes and other tools – their clothes became a mess. Hayaa had ordered them to strip to prevent any further accidents from occurring. Ryanne could remember how Hayaa’s mouth was curled into a smirk as she watched them work form above. That night was even worse.

Ryanne remembered waking to her other 2 classmates, Tanner and Hunter, screaming in horror. Her groggy eyes watched as Hayaa’s giant hand scooped the two boys up from their sleeping spot. She knew Hayaa had a crush on both boys but was rebuked as they both had girlfriends back in the States. Ryanne recalled how Hayaa’s fingers effortlessly pulled the doll clothes from both the miniature males’ bodies and how she strode to her bed as if she had won some trophy. The sounds that followed would be burned into she, Emma’s and Jenna’s mind. Hayaa pleasured herself with the two boys for what seemed like hours until falling into a deep slumber.

In the weeks that followed, the dynamic was only cemented further. Ryanne, Jenna, and Emma acted as tiny handmaidens to their former classmate while Tanner and Hunter lived in constant anxiety after being reduced to Hayaa’s sex toys. The worst part was when Hayaa would bring home a ‘friend’ from clubbing and Hunter and Tanner were forced to engage with the giant couple.

In their current state, Ryanne and the others had been reduced to Hayaa’s tiny slaves. Without even the dignity of clothing, they were at the beck-and-call of this girl who they used to call a classmate who now saw them as nothing more than insects to be used.

Things were much better for others in their situation. What was supposed to be a fun final Summer semester abroad before graduation had turned into misery for 40 of the 50 foreign students. Others like Ryanne had been ‘cared for’ by their Indian classmates only to be shunned and abused after some time.

At one point, Hayaa hosted a group project at her home. Ryanne was able to see first-hand, the fates of some of her former classmates.

Ryanne couldn’t believe how the girls which she had been so friendly with less than 2 months prior now treated herself and the other shrunken students.

Bethany Jones, who had been on a promising path to going for an MBA, acted as an insole to their classmate Kyrar. Ryanne couldn’t shake the image of Bethan’s freckled face between Kyrar’s big and second toe on her left foot – Beth’s face covered in days’ worth of dirt and sweat. Her eyes simply stared upward as Kyrar’s giant digits framed her face. Ryanne was thankful that Hayaa didn’t treat her this way.

Bobby Dennison III, son of Bobby Dennison II who owned every dealership in their college town, suffered probably one of the worst fates. Ryanne took a few classes on Hindi in preparation of this semester as she wanted to respect the local language and culture. Unfortunately, the only use for this now was to eavesdrop on Hayaa and the others as they spoke degradingly about Ryanne and the others. Apparently, Bobby constantly resisted and fought against Kyrar’s orders, so he was permanently banished to her ass-crack; which was none-too-pleasant in the Jaipur summer.

Ryanne, meanwhile, was talked about like one would talk about pet. Kyrar praised her blonde hair and tiny, but toned, body. Ryanne had been trained to kiss her toes upon receival of such compliments which Kyrar ensured she gave. As such, Ryanne had grown quite accustomed to their taste – it was odd, actually; she had grown to the point where she could tell a discernable taste between her owner’s skin and that of guests. In fact, she had almost come to prefer when Hayaa had her skincare duty. This did not go unnoticed by the larger girl.

“Ryanne” Hayaa spoke down to her little pet. “It is now time for the undersides of my feet.”

Ryanne’s heart nearly lept from her chest as the feet rose from the well worn sandals, Hayaa’s dirtied soles presented themselves by towering over Ryanne, Emma, & Jenna.

Hayaa sipped from a small porcelain cup and looked below as her three former classmates approached her soles; her toes popped as she wiggled and curled them.

The three girls approached slowly – Ryanne stared in awe at the towering peds. They were about 2.5 times her height. Her eyes took in the dirt covered skin which wrinkled and folded as Hayaa continued to move her digits. It was if they were beckoning Ryanne and her cohorts closer.  

Hayaa splayed her gold painted toes and watched as the trio of tiny woman disappeared under her feet.

“Please get very deep this time. Last time you did not do such a great job.” Her words were curt, but matter-of-fact.

Ryanne slowly approached Hayaa’s right heel. She ran her hands over the rough skin. A light layer of dust was packed into it. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and moved her head close to the surface. Her eyes and nose burned slightly as the air was filled with a mixture of Hayaa’s sweat and disturbed dirt. Her tongue soon made contact with her owner’s skin which caused Ryanne to moan softly.

Hayaa took another sip of tea and smiled as she felt the miniscule tongues begin lapping her soles. How quickly her classmates took to their new roles. It wasn’t without some coaxing. Hayaa’s eyes focused on Emma who chewed along the border of her right foot’s sole and top of her foot – something Hayaa had trained her to do recently. Emma fought and resisted at first, but after a few days left in Hayaa’s shoes out in the summer heat, she was quickly broken.

Hayaa took another sip of her tea and leaned back into her chair. Her mind was empty as she was pampered….