[Reviews - 23] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Stacy enjoys long walks in the forest. She finds a new forgotten path she decides to check out. However, she gets lost and meets an inhabitant of a tiny village, who asks her for protection from predators on his way back home.

Will the long suppressed predator inside her awaken in response to discovering the existence of suitable prey?

What about the safety of the village?

Is there something more to the mysterious tiny settlement?

I don’t know if I can manage it timewise, but if the story keeps getting attention, I will try to go for some regularity. Once a week, once a fortnight maybe? :)  


I have to admit I am having a lot of fun writing it; I enjoy the possibilities it offers.


I’ve got some ideas including a nice surprising twist, although I am not sure how it’s all going to end as of yet.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Insertion, Mouth Play, Scat, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 12 Completed: Yes
Word count: 66733 Read: 43010
Published: July 04 2022 Updated: June 29 2023
Story Notes:

The story should be entertaining. Please don't skip! 😀

1. The First Tiny by contentwelike [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (6667 words)
Enjoy!

2. The Village and The First Hunt by contentwelike [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7633 words)

Okay, here is the second chapter! Wow, it took me so long to go about writing it… It looks like there might end up being more than  just these two chapters, though :) I have ideas, but I am pretty busy with my studies now, so I don’t have that much time to write. Plenty of stuff here, though. Enjoy, and feel free to share your thoughts! :)


3. Some Foot Worship by contentwelike [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4511 words)

The third chapter :) Have fun!

4. Some Regular Food by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (4577 words)

Enjoy!

5. The Evidence by contentwelike [Reviews - 1] (5083 words)

Fifth chapter. Enjoy the read!

6. The Elders by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (5047 words)

Managed to get it done in a week this time.

The elders did appear earlier in the story, but only now did I actually give them names. I hope this isn't too unsmooth...

Anyways: have fun!

7. The Reveal 1 by contentwelike [Reviews - 1] (4974 words)

Enjoy!

8. The Reveal 2 by contentwelike [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5811 words)

Okay, here goes the eighth chapter. Initially this chapter was supposed to be really long, but I took a little break from writing, which allowed me to realise that I was sacrificing the details to squeeze everything together, so I decided to split it into three parts. This way we will get longer, more thorough descriptions as well as some internals later on. 


Let's call this chapter 'The Reveal 2', at least for now.

The exams are coming, but I hope I will be able to publish at least one or two more chapters in somewhat regular time intervals.

Enjoy! :)

9. The Like-minded Girl by contentwelike [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4364 words)

I am done with chapter 9!

Enjoy! :)

I managed to finish it in a weeks time which means I might be able to write more, before the exam session kills me ;)

Of course your reviews and comments are what gives me motivation for this time consuming endeavour, so if you are enjoying the story (or not) let me know to make it better for all :)

10. The Bet by contentwelike [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5401 words)

Alright, here comes chapter number 10!

The story is now 100 pages long ! 
Isn’t it amazing? :) 

There are most likely going to be two more chapters, though I might decide to expand it.

It looks as though I won’t be able to continue writing it for some time, so for now please enjoy this chapter and don’t hesitate to share your thoughts on the story with me in the review section so that I can write even better :) This is still but the beginning of my writing journey!

11. The Goddess by contentwelike [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5519 words)

And I am back!

We are nearing the denouement now, but that does not mean that the story needs to be finished with the next chapter.

Stacy is probably my best character; I might choose to work on her some more :)

Enjoy the read! :)

12. The Chosen One by contentwelike [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (7146 words)

The last chapter is here! 

This one is a little bit different, just please read till the end and don't skip! 

Enjoy! :)