- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the new chapter

Between the days before getting back into college, I had to check up on stuff with Beatrice, letting me know how to use the outside-talking robot that is supposed to be placed already in my classes when they get to start, we went to the sphere 5 where I met some of the staff and some of our doctors that will check up on me from time to time, or if I felt any kind of change in my mind or dizziness I should contact with them, with Clover I checked the sphere 6, to play for a while some videogames she has bought before.

I also received some contact numbers on my phone including Beatrice, Clover, Anna, and some of the staff.

Receiving a message from Anna at some point saying only “Hi Nathan! I hope you’re enjoying your stay for now, if you need anything just ask Beatrice and she will do what she can to help~”.

It was weird receiving a message from a girl you’re inside in that said moment not gonna lie, but I let that thought slip off my head.

I also got to meet with some of the other residents, a guy who just wanted some space from the outside world, a pregnant woman who it seems is just trying to hide from some people on the outside, and a guy who is trying to forget his past, and some others, it seemed this place attracted some strange individuals as well, guess that includes Clover and myself in that mix, not that I mind.

Talking about Clover, for the last 4 days she’s been coming to my room regularly, trying to talk to me about her size fetish and her fantasies, something that I didn’t ask for but she has been doing anyways…

Though I gotta admit I have heard about size fantasies before and even heard some stories here and there, Clover has made me start to admire a bit of this side of weirdness that I didn’t know I liked before this.

“I had been in some size sexy situation before being in this complex by the way” said Clover, as tonight’s starting topic.

“That’s not a big surprise, considering how you are and all that…” I said.

“Hey, what’s that supposed to mean?!”

“Nothing, what was it anyways?”

“Well you know how puberty can make someone a bit too stupid and horny… and…”

“Yes, I have experience with puberty Clover, what did you do?”

“My friend and I tried experimenting with some shrinking machine we got ourselves to rent, it was something that we both wanted to try, she wanted to check her own room with me at that size, and the machine was going to turn us back in a couple of hours anyways, it was one of those machines with a timer effect.”

“Yeah, I know those, those are used in the moving industry as well.”

“Yeah, those!” exclaimed Clover, suddenly realizing again she turned her voice a bit too loud again “A-anyways…”

Clover continued telling her story.

“We were really small, like around half an inch tall back then, maybe a bit bigger I don’t know, and we started running through her room, checking all her stuff at a tiny size, and at some point, we climbed up on top of her bed, she and I had some kind of tension going on lately at that point but oh my god I was convinced I was bisexual back there, when we were getting on top of her bed, I went inside her blankets, checking in there while she wasn’t looking and there I found some giant panties of hers, and I bet you she had used them recently because they had this scent on them that was definitely there, I think she hid them from me before I arrived but didn’t get to put them on the laundry basket… and guess what…” Clover said while biting her lower lip just of remembering.

“What did you do… oh my god…?” I said, already expecting something stupid.

“I started touching myself inside said panties, I didn’t see her around so I took the opportunity, I had my suspicious I was into size stuff before but that moment, inside some giant panties that belonged to this girl, I was just in bliss and started touching myself really bad…”

“You said all that about puberty and being horny but you really haven’t changed one bit since then” I said.

“S-shut up! I am more moderate when in normal size! I think I am just like this because being small gives me such a thrill… ugh…” Clover was a bit annoyed by my comment, but regardless of that, she continued telling her story once again.

“At some point I lost myself in the moment and didn’t notice when my friend got there, taking her own panties folds apart to see myself in there, enjoying myself, I really don’t know how much time she was there watching but when I noticed I couldn’t explain myself, but my friend just giggled a bit and asked me if I was enjoying her scent, that kinda drove me a bit wild…”

“You really are a weirdo...” I said.

“Sh-shut up, idiot…” said Clover and then proceed to continue.

“Things happened and we ended up making out inside her panties, I couldn’t believe I was making it with her in such a place, but you know, getting that small and there made me go pretty easy for her… she even joked about using those panties with me still inside and that just made all the foreplay go more intense for me… at some point we stopped though, and we kept exploring her room as we were doing, but at that moment we were holding hands most of the time” Clover was smiling at that image in her head, that person must have been special to her.

“What happened with her? It sounds like you haven’t been in contact with her” I asked.

“Well she ended what we had at some point, in good terms I mean, but she said she needed her own space or something, even after I explored her insides more than one time… geez do you know how hard it is to make someone a hundred times your size to cum twice in one session?!” now Clover sounded a bit mad, but that seems like for some entirely different reason….

I sighed, this girl cannot be fixed…

“Hey, did you know we had windows in our rooms?!” she asked.

“I didn’t know at all actually”

Clover went to one corner of my room, showing me a button that was there that I saw before but since I didn’t know what it was for, I haven’t touched it yet before, Clover pressed that said button and what appeared was a meat wall...

“I should figure…” I said, not expecting at all what was there, for some reason expecting something else entirely.

“Pfffft!” Clover started laughing at my reaction.

“You got me there I must admit…”

“Yeah yeah, but if you press the button some more time, it actually appears a really nice city background, to make the illusion of the outside, you can use one of the backgrounds here whenever you get on classes, I mean, I do that all the time” said Clover.

“Oh right, you’re also a student… wait, you go to my same college?” I asked.

“Probably, but I don’t think we have classes together at all” she explained.

(That’s some relief I have, to have Clover as a classmate would be something I won’t be able to stand without losing my head)

“Why are you making the expression?! You just thought about something mean didn’t you?!” Clover said annoyed.

I patted her head and shake her hair a bit in response.

“I just thought how hard would it have been to be your classmate, that’s all”

“I knew it was something mean!” she exclaimed.

After that the weekend came by, five days already passed and I was just 2 days away from starting classes once again.

This time Beatrice said she wasn’t going to be around for the next week, which was understandable taking in mind how much work she actually has after I’ve seen her work for a bit.

I decided to not leave the complex at least this weekend since I was still getting use to the place, so I was basically with Clover the whole weekend, talking more and getting to know each other.

“You know, if you were giant size, I’d totally be into you” she said at some point, I just took my hand on top of her head and took it slowly up, up to my own head, showing her our size difference.

“You’re already quite small” I said.

“That’s just rude, you idiot” she said.

We both laughed for a while, but deep inside I knew Clover wasn’t joking that much, it seemed that even if she had this close friend vibe, she was a pervert that could go along for any person that took her interest, she most likely was flirting with me from time to time but I’d take it as a joke.

It’s not that I’m not into her, but Clover seems more like your weird relationship partner than a love-involved partner.

I patted her head again and she pouted like if I was making fun of her.

We both enjoyed some more time playing more video games and such, and after getting close together the whole weekend, Clover hugged me at the end of the day.

“We’re partners from now on… get it? I don’t get to talk so much random stuff with anybody that much…” she said, getting a bit personal and open with me.

“I get it” I said.

“And if I ever need to get a partner for a size ride please come with me” she said.

“I don’t exactly know what that means but sure…” I said.

And just like that, I got a really close friend in this place, Clover, despite being an annoying short girl, she was really sweet deep inside, and I could see that when she went and hug Beatrice as well.

The weekend ended and everyone that got out on those days came back to the complex and to their rooms.

 

The morning to start classes again begin and the only thing that I had to do was to wake up, take a bath and sit at my desk, opening the virtual call system so that I could “attend classes” while being there presentially in some way, a really unusual method that foreign students or hospital patient students use from time to time, this technology was developed around the same time shrinking technology was invented, to be able to talk with anyone no matter where they were as if they were there as well, though it wasn’t as impressive as shrinking technology, it wasn’t cheap either.

I turned on the system, and with that also my camera.

The first thing I saw when opening my camera was a normal class kinda place, it wasn’t as big as a place to give seminars but you can definitely give classes for a lot of people here, not that I mind, I wasn’t going physically there right now.

I saw some classmates getting in, some of them greeted me, some others found it weird to have me on a screen, some others didn’t mind, the normal variety of reactions.

I was getting my notebook to take on some notes and suddenly I heard some familiar voice over the other side of my laptop.

“Nathan?” the voice asked.

(Wait a minute… is that….?)

I turned to the screen to see in surprise who it was in front of me.

A blonde girl with a short haircut was there with a somewhat nervous expression.

It was Anna, no, more exactly, Anastasia Cruz, her real name, and a sudden flashback came to me realizing that when I first saw her the other day I thought she looked familiar to me, it was because of this.

Anna was one of my classmates, in fact, we attended some classes together but we never get to speak to each other at all… so that’s why I knew her from somewhere before but I didn’t get to know her.

“Oh god, IT IS you!” Anna exclaimed with her hands covering her surprised expression.

(How could I let that slip my head so much?!)

“I didn’t know we were classmates” I said, half lying.

Anna was as surprised as I was, clearly not knowing how to react, and I mean, how could she? It must be weird to talk to someone who currently is living deep inside your ass…

Wait… that’s right… this is weird as fuck?! I’m talking directly face to face with this girl, when I’m also living inside her ass! I could literally just take a look at the window outside and would literally be able to check the inside walls of her ass.

I’m basically a millimeter tall guy talking normally with a living mountain cute goddess as it was nothing?!

Oh god, this could not get any weirder.

“M-mind if I sit next to you?” Anna asked a bit nervous.

Well, it seems it can…




Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading the chapter!
Here's a small sketch design of what the inside of the complex would be like, to have a mental image!

Leave a review if you like the story so far