- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this is the setup chapter, the set up for you know what's coming

I don't know why but somehow the week went a bit faster than usual, or at least I think it was my perspective and impatience about this whole situation.

Anna just proposed to me that we should have some ‘size play experience’ for this coming weekend, I accepted of course, not really thinking about the implications of what it actually meant, but it was definitely something perverted, I can at least tell that.

I didn’t want to ask Clover for advice because I knew I was either gonna be annoyed by her asking me to join in the fun, or she could get mad at me for doing stuff with her ‘goddess’ that she so admired.

Even so, in the time I was waiting for some size experiences to use for reference on what could happen, I ended up finding a ton of porn based on people of different sizes, changed by the size tech. some studios have managed to afford this technology and have done movies or videos based on the whole giant people concept.

You can see a pattern of people liking domination, people wanting to be taken care of, or that want to appreciate or be appreciated as some kind of deity, which could explain Clover’s behavior towards Anna.

If there was something that was recurrent was the fact that feet were something pretty usual to play with, and I’m not unfamiliar with the feet fetish but the amount of feet that these videos had was pretty much more than half of the content I could see.

Being pressed against the skin, soft places and some others were also pretty recurrent and most of it was stuff I actually kind of liked to see, I guess that the thought of the warmth coming from a much giant body and how you could be pressed against it so softly and easily was more appealing to me.

And there was also the heavy perverted stuff, people inserting other people inside their bodies, putting them inside their mouths, pressed against some more indecent places of their bodies.

It was hot, I can’t deny it, but it was still so surreal to think that this is the kind of stuff that could be happening to me in some days.

I wonder really, what does Anna have in mind?

A mental image got in my head, of Anna teasing me with her gigantic body, how she was playing with her asshole, and teased me about her eating me with that giant cavern that was just only one small part of her body.

And as days went by and the weekend was getting closer, me and Anna talked every day about random stuff, and classes and at some point, Anna started teasing me from time to time.

One night, during my typical bath time in the bathhouse, she insisted on having a video call with me, where she was basically wearing just her underwear and putting her phone beside her on her bed.

She started saying how much she would like at that moment, to steal me from inside the complex and put me under her underwear just to leave me with the warmth of her body, but when I asked what piece of underwear she was referring to, she just grinned at me with a gentle expression and saying “I’ll leave it for your imagination little guy~”.

“God… why is my girlfriend so perverted…?” I asked myself that night.

 

 

 

The next few days I was mostly doing some routine of taking classes, going to eat something with Clover, having some conversations with her, and mostly discussing some size scenarios as I was now getting myself to know more about this topic and the whole fetish surrounding this size situation.

Clover made some chocolate cake on Friday, as some way of sharing her love for chocolate with the rest of the complex, and trying to wish me some kind of luck with my date with my girlfriend coming the next day.

We eat some of it in my room when Clover suddenly asked me something.

“So… what are you two guys going on about?” asked Clover, with some expression as if she suspected something.

“I don’t know what you are talking about” I said, trying to avoid the topic.

“What? Are you gonna believe I’ll fall for that? You have been talking more about size topics with me, our goddess suddenly finds herself in the mood to play with herself more lately, and when I talked to her the other day she even tried to avoid me!” Clover said, not a surprise but she was a bit mad with me.

“Wait, you talk to Anna? I thought you didn’t talk to her at all” I said surprised.

“I talk to goddess Anna from time to time... most of those times I might have done some indecent comments or similar but she always discarded them as jokes… but this time she… got embarrassed at my indecent comments…” Clover said a bit confused about how to react here.

“Isn’t… that what a normal person should do though?” I asked.

“BUT GODDESS ANNA IS NOT A NORMAL PERSON!” Clover exclaimed, suddenly realizing she screamed at me out of nowhere.

She took a bite out of her piece of cake and then apologized to me.

“Are you okay Clover?” I asked.

“I just am a bit jealous I guess…” she confessed, with a bit of embarrassment on her words.

“Jealous?” I asked.

“Yeah, of both of you… I think I am jealous for both parts at this moment” she said with some serious expression on her face “If I think about it, I think I am a lost case, I got into a goddess girl and fell for a pretty boy that just appeared one day, and now they’re both dating and ugh…” Clover let out a sigh after that statement.

I realized that she must have been really mad with me and Anna all this time, it wasn’t something that I could help easily with though…

Clover must really feel lonely being here inside all the time and not having actually someone to talk with that much, so I guess she could be taken as one of those shut-ins that just need to see the outside world for a bit even if it’s out of their comfort zone.

I couldn’t help Clover with something like some romantic or weird experience that she might be thinking about, but if there was something I could do, that was inviting her to some fun experience, maybe trying to let her get out of her comfort zone might help her overcome herself and get to think better of her own.

Though that was just mostly a supposition, I only patted her head and let it slide for now.

“Hey, I promise to humor you one day in the future okay?”

Clover let out a sigh and then pouted.

“You’re such an idiot…”

“No, but I mean it, I will invite you to something next week” I said.

“Really?” She asked with doubt in her eyes.

“Yeah, but you will have to come with me” I said.

“Go… with you?”

“Yeah, let’s go outside of the complex one day, you could even talk to Anna properly then, I think if you get to know her more as a person and less as a goddess you surely will get a new perspective on whatever’s going through your mind”

Clover thought about it for a moment.

“I guess… you’re right” she said.

After a while and finishing our food, Clover went back to her room.

And with that, the day ended with just a message from Anna “I can’t wait for tomorrow” announcing the start of what could have been probably one of the longest weekends of my life.

 

 

I woke up that morning and after taking a bath and changing into some casual clothes, I got outside of the complex with the first group who wanted to leave early that day.

One of the staff members took us to the size changing room and we all got to grow to normal size again, I was about to leave the room to find Anna and talk to her so we could have a small date before whatever she had in plan for the afternoon, but to my surprise, one of the staff members stopped me from leaving.

“I’m sorry mister Nathan, but we have some instructions to not letting you leave the room for now” said this person.

“Huh? Wait, I was going to see Anna to talk and…”

“These are specific instructions given to us by the landlord lady Anna herself, I’m sorry for the inconvenience”

“Wh-what?” I asked confused.

“Let me handle this from here” said a familiar voice.

I turned to see at Beatrice, who just gotten inside the room, with a small grin on her face.

“Beatrice, do you know what’s happening here?” I asked.

“Well yes, in shor-speaking terms… Anna wants us to specially deliver you to her… but uh… she wanted you to be tiny for that to happen”

“Wait what?!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, you will go through the shrinking process again, and once you’re back to being small, we will take you to her...”

“That is quite disturbing” I said.

“She told us that you could reject this whole thing but I bet something like that would only hurt Anna’s feelings don’t you think?” Beatrice said that with some devilish smile just right there.

“I don’t like where this is going but… I guess that’s just to be expected from Anna…” I let out a small sigh while don’t believing the words I was about to say “Okay then... you can shrink me”

“Thanks Nathan, I’m glad you understand” said Beatrice with one gentler smile.

After letting to be alone in the size-changing room, I was enveloped by the typical warm light as I got myself smaller and smaller… I stopped at the same size as any other time, 1mm tall average, might be more, might be less, but at this size, it didn’t really matter a way to find smaller sizes than a millimeter to measure my size… but regardless of this silly thoughts random thought I was having after getting shrunk to the usual size, I was expecting for some staff member to come and get me, but oh I was impressed when I saw Beatrice being the one who took the place of the usual staff member.

I saw a giant woman, size of mountains in height, walking on high-heels, already bigger than any building I’ve ever seen… not even the tallest of the buildings could even compare to that shoe that was coming to my direction.

For the first time in a while, I felt some dread at experiencing this sensation.

Suddenly, this moving mountain that called herself Beatrice stood up there right in front of me, making me notice all the way above, in the canyon created between this lady’s skirt, was some big cloth of underwear that was as visible as anything else, I felt a bit guilty at watching this from my point of view but it wasn’t something that could be helped.

Beatrice then squatted down, revealing even more of said underwear to me.


The image of some giant thong was right in front of me, a piece of cloth barely covering one of the most intimate places for Beatrice, just being helped by some transparent black stocking covering most of her legs, but even so not letting too much to the imagination.

When she finished positioning, her thong was basically stretched around Beatrice’s privates, not letting you to avoid that much of the image of her pussy lips being restrained by this cloth.

You could say, if Beatrice moved her thong just a bit, there could be a hungry lust monster just above me, a giant monolithic monster that could eat me whole and still would crave for more as I won’t be satisfying enough for it... Just to think that one piece of cloth was standing there just to avoid my meeting with the said monster, was enough to make me sweat and gulp.

“Well then Nathan, I will be the one delivering you to Anna, she said she wanted to have some privacy with you this weekend, so the staff is pretty intrigued by this and they actually wanted to interfere but Anna insisted that everything was okay”

Beatrice then lifted my ground with those special tweezers that the staff members used.

As I was traveling all above, leaving behind that monster and the fleshy legs of Beatrice, I was getting all the way up to her ginormous chest, and as I tried to avoid seeing such tremendous mountains, it was a sight quite hard to ignore, but quickly I got to be right in front of Beatrice’s face.

“I hope you don’t mind I’m the one taking you there” she said.

“Not at all…” I said, but she was clearly not expecting to hear an answer from me at this size.

Beatrice walked outside of the room, all that time trying to check on me, the 1mm tiny guy standing literally at her mercy, a sudden devilish smile crossed her face.

“Hey, wanna travel between my boobs?” she asked, giggling a bit at the end.

“I…..”

“It’s a joke, if you ever had the idea in mind, then I’m pretty sure you can ask Anna for it later, don’t you?” she winked her left eye, totally making fun of me.

“I hate this” I said, letting out a big sigh right there.

Beatrice took me through the main hallway, on her way to Anna’s room.

She opened the door with the hand she wasn’t using and there she was, on her bed, resting while reading a book as she usually does on her free time.

My perfect gigantic girlfriend, Anastasia, though calling her by that name has been something I haven’t seen anyone doing in this place, to think that the perfect mountain cute lady with a short haircut wanted to have a spend time with me even at this size, it made me fall for her even more than before.

“I brought the tiny passenger Anna” said Beatrice right after getting inside the room.

“Leave it here with me” Anna answered with some sweet soft voice.

“As you command” said Beatrice with a soft sweet tone in her voice.

The next thing that happened was the sudden movements of Beatrice, moving my whole ground, the lid where I was in, and getting me closer to the perfect goddess of a girlfriend, the only living mountain I was actually interested in seeing today.

“…” Beatrice saw me for a moment and let out a soft giggle, clearly planning something out.

And my suspicions were correct as this woman, out of nowhere, dropped the lid on top of Anna’s chest, just before the grand valley of mountains that was her breasts.

“HEY BECKS WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” exclaimed Anna, completely embarrassed as Beatrice was quickly leaving the room, getting her hands cleaned from the situation she just put me in.

And Anna unavailable to move that much if she didn’t want to throw me somehow, limited herself to make some angry noises at Beatrice, who in less than 5 seconds, completely left the room and closed the door behind her.

After calming down, and trying not to move that much, Anna took her book at one side, and watched the small lid just a bit before her breasts.

I could see over there, right behind the mountains, the face of my cute girlfriend, magnified hundreds of times in size, smiling softly at me, trying to think on what to say, as she guessed the best way to have an actual conversation with her.

“H-hi Nathan… I… uh… I think you should… open your communication app” she said.

It was still pretty early for the day, but it was going to be a long one for sure….

Chapter End Notes:

Well, everything is set for the next chapter, where the fun is going to start >:3
And it's going to be... a 5 chapters arch of the story!!
I hope you're liking this story so far! leave a review with your opinions :D