- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a bit of teasing of what's to come in near future chapters, I hope you like it!

After I started dating Anna, a lot of stuff started happening all of the sudden, we had a second encounter the next day, we got to hold hands around the day as we went wandering around town to look up for stuff, going to the mall, playing a bit in the park.

It was a nice date with this perfect girl that now was officially my girlfriend, something that I couldn’t believe at first but it was certainly one of those gifts that life gives you that you don’t even know how to take as how amazing they are.

Anna seemed to be this kind of romantic girl who was trying to act like she wasn’t emotionally invested but failed on it as if she was also happy to think that I got to be her boyfriend, liked the idea, and also thought of it as a gift.

Well, we’re still starting this so I guess it is a bit obvious that we’re gonna be a bit happy about this.

At the end of the day, we said our goodbyes with a hug and Anna gave me a kiss on the cheek, telling me that she enjoyed the day and that she wanted to keep having this kind of date.

Thinking about how we could only be getting to see each other on the weekends, asides from our conversations through calls, it was more likely that this was going to be some kind of weird distance relationship.

Even though the concept of distance was just a mere ‘idea’ since we are both living under the same building, we get to be closer than any other people on earth has been as a couple… all because I’ll now have to keep in mind that I’m living inside my girlfriend’s anal beads, living inside a sex toy that goes right inside of her ass for almost a full day, 5 days of the week, with some exceptions here and there to be said but it still was a surreal thought.

“See you in class” she said just after leaving me in the size-changing room.

When I got to be small again, the mental image got me a bit, lost in the same thought again…

I am a 1mm tall guy right now, I live inside my girlfriend asshole’s sex toy… not only that, I have neighbors, a whole jogging track, a medical building and who knows what else…

If Anna wanted to have some fun with me at this size… it would be a scenery I won’t be able to believe myself.

“Geez, you really are lost there…” Once arriving at the complex and getting in front of the door of my room, I was standing there for a couple of minutes until some familiar voice started calling me out.

“…”

“Hey, you listening? You owe me chocolate!” exclaimed Clover, taking me out of my trance.

“Eh? Uh? Oh! Right, sorry I spaced out just now” I said.

“Yeah sure, you were thinking of your giant girlfriend as far as I know” She said with some annoyed expression.

“I-I was not think-” I was interrupted by Clover.

“You have a hard-on” She said pointing at the lower half of my body, it was quite obvious and hard to decline Clover’s last comment.

I suddenly crossed my legs and tried to hide what was quite obvious.

“I-I’m sorry” I said.

“Geez, you really are an idiot… did you even bring my chocolate? I just came here for it” she asked.

“Ah! Yeah I did… just… uh… wait a moment” I said while opening the door of my room and getting inside, covering my lower half all the time.

Once my mind got cleared and I got to change clothes to refresh myself with something more comfortable, I got out to see that Clover was still standing there with a still mad expression on her face.

“Well? Where’s my chocolate?” She asked.

“Come with me, I want you to see something” I said.

Clover raised an eyebrow but after seeing that I got something in mind she just followed me.

We went to sphere 6, and got into a room that had some food inside, they even had a cold room that was exactly where we were going.

“Ta-da!” I proclaimed after getting in the cold room.

Inside this place was a gigantic piece of chocolate, larger than a human being, single chocolate, big enough to last for days, weeks.

“Wh-wh-what is this?! WHY IS THERE A GIANT CHOCOLATE HERE?!” Clover was surprised, exclaiming as if she just found an amazing treasure in the middle of the ocean, her eyes were lit, basically showing some level of happiness I haven’t seen on her before.

“I asked some of the staff members If they could resize a chocolate candy so it could be a bit bigger than us, and take it to the cold room, they said it was possible to do, so now everyone in the complex has basically free chocolate for a good while, and it only cost me 25 cents” I said.

“YOU’RE A GOD!” she exclaimed while looking at me with a great smile.

“I told you I wasn’t going to forget it, at least today” I said.

“Thank you! You don’t know how amazing this is! I never thought of using size tech. to make something like this!”

Now I was raising my eyebrows, questioning myself.

“Wait, so you had imagined yourself having sex with giant people, you live in an apartment complex inside some sex toy and you never thought of making food larger size with size tech?” I asked.

Clover started blushing, most likely to the fact that she got embarrassed by how dumb this statement I just put there, the fact that she never thought about size stuff more than for lewd stuff, was more than enough to say that this girl was lost on her own thoughts more than I was.

For a moment I wondered, why is Clover such a weird person….

But then again, in just a couple of minutes later, I was keeping her Company to watch the ‘ritual’ that goes along every weekend, that one that Clover just showed me my first day here...

Anna’s gigantic cavern of her asshole wandering outside, she was in a mood today, her ass was clenching just by letting the complex stand there just right in front of her ass.

“Well aren’t you a lucky guy, that’s your girlfriend's asshole, waiting to eat you whole” said Clover teasingly, hitting me with her elbow.

Though I couldn’t put too much attention to this girl, as I was myself swallowing some saliva at just thinking, for the first time how much big of a deal was that Anna could eat an entire building with multiple rooms and floors… with just her asshole…

Then suddenly, something else happened, Clover watched in amazement at what was going on in front of use.

Suddenly and out of nowhere, we saw a pair of fingers, massive pillars, going around the ‘small’ cave compared to them… Touching it slowly, opening easily, and closing the entrance of this cave.

“Is… this normal?” I asked.

“I… uh… it is not… I have never seen her doing foreplay before inserting the complex…” she said a bit confused but excited as well.

And just as we were looking at this scenery, we were never expecting a second surprise going on here.

As Anna’s giant fingers were teasing her own cave-sized asshole, I got a message on my phone from this same girl...

“What is it?” Clover asked me.

I kept silent as I opened the message.

“Nathan, I have something to show you, can you look outside for a moment? Pretty please~” said the message.

Clover peeked again at my message and started giggling.

“Dude, she’s making this show for you… she’s foreplaying with her asshole just before inserting the complex inside, I’m so jealous of you!” she exclaimed.

I saw again what was going on in front of us and I just couldn’t believe it.

Anna’s fingers were massaging the skin folds of her asshole, making slow movements just enough to show off her skin, teasing with the entrance as she was doing so.

A second message got on my phone “are you looking?” it said.

“Tell her that you are, tell her that you are!” exclaimed Clover.

“Ah… yeah.. I am…” I typed through three different messages.

Anna used two fingers just to open the entrance of her asshole a bit more.

“Do you like what you see?” it said.

“It is… really something” I typed.

“LAME!” exclaimed Clover.

“Well I’m glad you like it, my little guy~” Anna sent that message and as soon as she did so, we saw the asshole cave getting closer and closer “Because my tiny asshole wants to eat you whole right now~ I hope you don’t mind it” just as Anna finished sending that last message we could see her asshole entrance starting engulf the complex, just as how she normally would do but now she was totally into it, showing off, making some foreplay, teasing that she was going to eat my with this asshole of hers...

All of it was way too much for me…

“God that was hot…” Clover said, interrupting my train of thought as I noticed she was also really into it “I really I’m jealous of you! To be able to get the goddess like this… geez!” Clover, left those words in the air as she went to her room suddenly, probably to touch herself at the whole situation that just happened.

 

I went to my room, mostly to do something similar, to be honest, but in my case, I kept talking with the person whose ‘fault’ this was.

Anna called me with the communication app, it was again a video call, and I could see her cute face, all red from the probable embarrassment she just passed a while ago.

“I hope that you uh… you enjoyed the show… I really never do this kind of stuff” She said nervously.

“I liked it, it was a bit too intense for our second date but I guess I can take that” I said.

“I-It was?!” she asked while covering her face a bit.

“Actually… I have to admit… I was already looking before you even sent that message” I said.

“R-really? B-but how could you…” Anna asked nervously, maybe regretting a bit of the show she just showed me.

“Well… I think I forgot to say this but Clover Uh... Well, she has already in mind the time when you insert the complex inside your ass every weekend…”

“SHE WHAT?!” exclaimed Anna, now this time fully dying out of embarrassment.

“Y-yeah… it is... something that she wanted to show me the first day” I confessed.

Anna was covering her face with one hand.

“Ugh I can’t believe it… you both saw me playing with my ass and… ugh…”

“It was really nice though! I really liked it!” I exclaimed, trying to avoid her embarrassment.

“…” Anna kept silence for a moment.

(Did I fucked up? Did I just make this relationship get screwed in less than a week?)

“I-I’m sorry… if it’s not something I should be commenting then…”

“What part did you like…?” asked Anna, just showing her mouth as the rest of her face was covered.

“Wh-what?” I asked.

“What part did you like… the most of it?” She asked, still covering her face.

(Does she expect to me answer sincerely? Oh god I’m so dead…)

“Well uh… It was really hot… the way you were playing with your asshole and… well… when you said that it was going to eat me and inserted the complex inside… I… uh… really liked that part…” I said.

“Really…?” She asked.

“R-really”

Anna smiled there, slowly uncovering her face, showing off that she was shyly trying to avoid eye contact but wanted to open herself to me a bit more.

“Well I’m glad… I really wanted to make something that you liked… even though if I’m some kind of… public attraction and don’t have too much privacy for stuff like that” she said, mostly blushing at that last part.

“I will gladly like to see you doing more stuff… I mean… you are really big… your asshole looks like a giant cavern from my perspective” I said.

“Sh-shut up, that’s really embarrassing to hear…” She said, covering her face again, but this time only covering mostly her mouth and her nose, showing me some sort of embarrassed expression she haven’t shown me before.

“Huh… I guess the shorty weirdo was right, you are into size stuff” I said.

“Well yeah… you cannot be expecting me to insert a full group of people in my ass and don’t get a bit excited after some time… teasing is just a bit fun too even if it’s a bit embarrassing sometimes” Anna was a bit happy while answering to this, kind of like she wanted to tell someone from a while now but she had to hide it.

“Well this whole situation and a lot of stuff that Clover has told me have made me be a bit into this whole size stuff as well” I said.

“Really?” Anna stared at me, with some expectation in her eyes.

“Y-yeah…” I said.

Anna didn’t waste any second to then throw a big question.

“Wanna… try some size play experience next weekend then…?” She asked, face red, biting her lower lip

Chapter End Notes:

Now that we have our special couple confirmed, just see how this is getting developed, we're going to see some "special" interactions pretty soon

I hope you liked this chapter! leave a review if you liked it :D