- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We keep going with some small teasing and interactions with Anna


As days passed on the week, I got questioned by Clover so many times on what was I gonna do with the “goddess” as how she has been calling her lately, it seems that she somehow got into the weird idea of thinking of Anna as some deity that has to be adored.

When I told her that she was exaggerating she just called me blasphemous and tried to hit me with her punches, I responded with a flick on her head and she got instantly defeated while rubbing her forehead to heal her own pain.

The rest of the time I was either talking with Clover and enjoying playing some games, or taking classes, or just enjoying the life on the complex.

I visited the Bathhouse that Beatrice told me about the first day I came in and I swear to god I regret that I didn’t come sooner.

A big place full of hot water, generated by the heat of Anna’s body it seems, where you could enjoy a spa, and even ask for a massage if there was any staff member available.

I took some time to enjoy myself, and at nighttime it seemed they let some steam out there on the place while allowing you to enjoy a private room with the same transparent kind of window, allowing you to enjoy the view outside.

Since Anna takes off the anal beads at night, it depends at which time you get into this room, you can either see the inside carnal lewd walls of Anna’s gigantic ass, or you could see the outside world with a great view of Anna’s room, where she usually was just there on top of her bed, either reading a book, working on something or just enjoying a bit of the nighttime.

But after 3 days of trying this Sauna place at this time, I could see Anna clearly nervous on her bed, and while I was there, taking a bath in the middle of the night, I heard my phone ringtone.

I took a small towel to clean my hands while I checked it.

It was a message from Anna, the very same gigantic being I was looking out on the window.

“Are you ready for tomorrow? It’s almost the weekend” it said.

(So she’s a bit anxious about tomorrow as well huh?)

“Yeah, I’m just taking a bath just now, after this I will go to bed I guess” I said.

I could see Anna instantly sitting down on her bed, surprisingly looking at her phone.

It was like seeing a spectacle outside, some giant mountain outside was moving in the distance, funny looking at her own phone.

Thinking about it, her phone might be larger than more than 3 beads of this whole complex… Just thinking about how big that would be, Anna’s gigantic fingers bigger than skyscrapers taping on it, if I were on top of that phone… I’d be just pushed down hard against her warm skin… again and again and again…

As she was writing….

“Are you taking a bath at this time? But it’s so cold right now” she typed.

“Well, it is a bit kind of hot here on this floor” I said.

“It is… hot?” She asked there.

I could see Anna’s face looking up at my direction, probably just thinking again that I was just inside these anal beads.

“Wait, I see one light on the bathhouse ball… are you… taking a bath there…?” She asked in a new message.

(Wait! Did she just see the small light that this room is making all the way over there?!)

“I guess so…?” I said.

I could see the gigantic cute blonde girl smiling down and waving her hand from her bed, trying to greet me. I waved my hand back but I knew for sure she couldn’t see me at all from there.

“Hi there!” she typed.

“Yeah, I just saw you waving your hand at me”

“Hehe” she typed.

“WAIT!” she added “does that mean that if I went all the way there to see on that small window, I could see you nude body?” I could see her making some smug expression all the other way on top of her bed, giggling at the thought.

“I doubt you could see me at all” I said.

“What? Wanna try me” she typed.

(Was this a test? I bet it is some joke from her) so I, in my naive thought, accepted her challenge.

“Sure, you can try all you want lol” I typed and went back to taking my bath as I was going to enjoy her struggling on watching this giant cutie trying to watch me from all the way on…

Just when I was thinking about my more than guaranteed victory, I saw Anna taking something from her desk that was just beside her bed.

As I saw a magnifying glass, a modified example to be able to watch with a very precise zoom on shrunken objects, one of the best inventions created after shrink tech. that was used for a variety of situations.

When I saw her going with that on her hand, and a smug smile on her face, I knew I was in trouble as I went deep in the water just to hide my lower body as much as I could.

The next thing I saw was a giant eye through the magnifying glass, and the sound of my phone ringing as I was now receiving a phone call from the goddess that was just in front of me.

(Thinking I just thought of her as a goddess… but when you see outside of a window and all you can see is a giant eye the size of a lake, that you could literally get drowned on it, it is pretty hard not to think of this cute girl as some sort of goddess without even realizing)

I watched speechless as I heard my phone ringing constantly.

I took my hand slowly out to grab it, as I picked up the call…

“So… why are you hiding now? You’re not so brave now are you?” she giggled as that was the first thing I heard her say.

“I just… uh… well I didn’t think you would have one of those” I said.

“Well duh, we work directly with this stuff” I saw her eye blinking from time to time as she spoke, clearly enjoying the teasing she was giving me.

“Yeah… I can… ‘see’ that…”

“What do you exactly see?” she asked, teasing a bit more.

“Your eyes are… really big” I said.

“Mmhhmm yeah, I bet it is to you, being so puny and little, I barely can see you from here but I can see you’re pretty shy and hiding there”

“It’s also really cute I’d say”

“Wh-what?” I saw Anna moving a bit, maybe a bit surprised.

“You have some pretty eye there, really cute the view I’m getting” I said, teasing her back.

“Wh-what are you saying?” I could even hear her getting flustered and also see her face moving a bit, showing a bit more, and her face blushing red after that last comment “wait that’s not playing fair!”

“Hey, I’m not the one who tried to deceive a resident of my complex into seeing them nude” I said.

“I-I did not…” Anna started to back away after hearing me trying to now tease her back on full force.

“So do you wanna see me that badly? I can show you” I said.

“I-I-I-I….” Anna started to get embarrassed as she was backing away even more.

“I can show you I guess” I said as I was starting to stand up.

“I-I-I! FORGET I SAID ANYTHING!” she said as she covered her face and turned back from embarrassment.

It was nice and funny looking at some living mountain goddess moving so awkwardly as she was getting embarrassed and trying to hide her red face from me… when all I could literally see was her red face covering the whole outside world view.

After finishing my bath and talking a bit more with Anna on the phone, we started talking about what was in for tomorrow’s plan.

The base idea was to go and watch a movie together and then go to buy some groceries, as we were talking about it I thought that since I was going out, it should be great to ask Clover if she needed me to bring her anything back from the outside.

Anna told me that she wanted to also visit a bookstore since she wanted to buy me a book she wanted me to read and after that, we could just eat something and enjoy the time or something.

And as we were getting ready to sleep, Anna let out on the phone call something about how she enjoys talking with me, even if I’m a little mean to her sometimes.

I told her that I also enjoyed talking with her.

And we wished each other some sweet dreams after that, followed by a “see you tomorrow” at the end.

While I was getting ready to actually go to bed and sleep, I turned off the lights from my room and a funny idea crossed my mind as I remembered that right now the whole complex wasn’t really inside Anna at this time, so I went to my background window on my room and pressed the button to make it all transparent.

 A soft light from the outside covered the inside of my room, as I could see again the figure of Anna’s gigantic body laying there on her bed, and for a moment I thought it was a really nice view, watching that cute and nice girl, all quiet and calm… and…

(Does this make me some kind of stalker or something?)

I could see her checking her phone on her bed, and while she was doing that, I was just supporting myself on a desk that was against the window, quite just watching this beautiful girl in amazement.

But suddenly that amazement turned on to be some quiet embarrassment as I suddenly saw this girl, this goddess… slowly taking off her top, showing instantly that she was wearing no bra as I could see her majestic orbs fully uncovered, or at least the shape of them in with the small amount of light that was over there.

Anna’s boobs were there, practically uncovered mountains at my size, suddenly getting squished softly by her hands as Anna started caressing them slowly.

She was masturbating… and I casually out of all the things I could have done, just so happened to start watching her doing it…

“I should not be looking this…” I said to myself, but I was actually invested in the sight...

I saw this goddess, showing off her body as she took her mountain-sized boobs, and squished softly her nipples that could hold a hold residency on top of them…

I saw this goddess figure touching herself under her blankets, probably inserting her fingers, bigger than any building humanity has constructed, inside her small pussy, or at least should be small for her, but for us…

Just the thought made me wet, the image of Anna’s gigantic pussy lips, as some monolith fingers were getting in and out of it, a deep cave, bigger than anything you could ever see, fully engulfing those fingers and having space to spare… Thinking about how wet, hot, and how the whole place should be filled with her pheromones… the thought drove me a bit mad…

As a matter of fact, it was hard for me to sleep easy that night, although I could say the same about Anna, who seemed to enjoy herself quite a bit…

 

 

Even so, I managed to sleep something, I think…

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you like this chapter! leave a review if you enjoyed it or if you want to comment on something :D