- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy this chapter

I was sleeping on my bed as any other day, the complex was a pretty much well designed environment for people who also wanted some space where everything could be silent, with no noisy neighbors since the walls were soundproof, you don’t have to worry about anything from the outside world and pretty much every person in here knew one another, and ever since Clover started getting out of the complex more regularly to do who knows what even, things have gotten better and better.

And as I was enjoying myself on the sheets of my bed, a sudden movement of my sheets getting taken off completely disturbed my peace.

“Who…?” I questioned myself, half-asleep as I was opening my tired eyes.

“Wake up silly, it’s already 10 am” a sweet voice tried to wake me up from my slumber, a thing that worked perfectly fine as I got suddenly surprised by the realization of who this voice belonged to.

I completely woke up at the sight of the beautiful woman that was in front of me, and also surprised by the fact that Anna was greeting me in the morning, inside the complex.

“Anna? Wh-what are you doing here?!” I asked confused, still half asleep but really getting to be fully awake just by the sudden confusion.

“I came to wake you up, of course, I promised my boyfriend I would be going with him to eat something for lunch today and I’m getting that promise done!, so get ready and change your clothes because we’re heading out!”

“B-but it’s not even a weekend, how are you… you know... inside...?”

“Oh that, yeah, the staff gave me permission, it seems they have been getting really great results on information from me, so now they have been working the last few weeks, so while they analyze some of the recent data, they are giving me a free time from the complex so for the next days, completely open to going in and out whenever we want” she said with a soft and happy expression.

“I… See… I guess that means we’re going to see each other more frequently then?”

“Yeah! There’s so much stuff I want to do today so you better prepare!” as Anna said this, she walked towards the door while just telling me “I’m gonna go check on Clover to also give her the surprise” before closing the door behind her and leaving me to change my clothes again.

I saw the pile of dirty clothes laying on a corner and wished I had done some laundry before…

I searched for some of my clean clothes and changed myself before leaving my room, then I walked all the way to Clover’s room door, and when I managed to reach the door, I heard a sudden scream.

“EEEEEEEEK!!” A clear and loud scream that managed to surpass the soundproof walls and that allowed me to get the sound of something coming fast from the other side of that door, as it was suddenly open at an intense speed, and this idiot short girl appeared as if she was just running, only looking at her back as the door slammed against the wall when opening, and not even trying to look in front, this idiot ran against me and we basically collided, the force of speed making me fall down and the ‘object’ on Clover’s way making her completely fall.

I found myself on the ground with this girl practically on top of me as her decent-sized boobs were basically now over my face, as my head just hit the ground and my whole body was in so much pain from the actions of this girl.

“Nathan! You gotta help me! There’s something inside my room and I don’t know what it is but it looked like Anna and I-”

“CAN YOU THE FUCK CALM DOWN?!” I exclaimed.

Clover turned to see over me, now looking with an expression or realization of what she had just done and what is actually happening right now, waking up with a big surprise and probably still thinking everything was just a dream.

Clover got off of me and started apologizing deeply as Anna got out of Clover’s room with a nervous smile of discomfort.

“I-I’m sorry, maybe taking a small prank on her was not the best idea”

“N-no! I-I’m the one who should be sorry, I never mentioned that when I wake up I get all anxious and stressed suddenly that I usually take my time to wake up and... and… and…”

Anna gave Clover a soft and warm hug, making sure to calm down her friend.

“G-goddess…” Clover muttered, getting a sudden change of attitude, now being all calm and with an expression that only could be described as ‘in love’.

“Geez, I told you to stop calling me that” said Anna, taking Clover a bit apart from her, scolding her for the nickname that Clover calls her from time to time on moments of weakness, and taking in mind is Clover who we are talking about, those moments happen really constantly…

“Anyways, since we’re already all awake and Clover needs to change before going out, would you mind if you show me the place?” Anna said with her so classical sweet smile, asking me to give her a short tour of the place.

Clover pouted after taking a quick glare at the two of us.

“Hmph! You guys can start without me if you want, I can always stay the whole day in here instead” and with that, Clover got back to her room, slamming the door behind her as she did before.

“She will take her time, let’s get back in a couple of minutes” Anna giggle sweetly and started to take the lead, walking over to the elevator.

 

 


I gave Anna a short tour of the complex, the kitchen, the jogging track, the infirmary, the bathhouse, the social community area, and then we came back to the dorms, all the time Anna had this speechless expression, she was surprised by the amount of actual space this place had.

“I know I heard this before from you guys but I cannot believe it, this place is just enormous… you guys are really living it great in here…” Anna said, impressed by the whole place.

“I know something bigger” I said jokingly at her.

“What? My ass crack?” Anna jokingly giggled.

“I-I mean…” I said nervously.

Anna took a look at one of the external windows from this place, the buttons that allow you to imitate a suburban area outside, a plain forest, a waterfall, and the classic transparent window.

“Yeah, I bet the views from inside here are really great huh…” Anna said, giggling at herself “I bet you love it here” she smiled at me with one really sweet smile once again.

“Since I came to this place, everything has been better for me, living in here has allowed me to save so much money, and then I met you and Clover, and it’s been all as if it was just a great dream…” I said, trying to explain my comfort from living here.

Anna came close to me when we were still in the middle of the corridor, and kissed me softly.

“It’s not a dream Nathan, I swear it to you” she then poked at my nose with her index finger while giving me a cheeky smile “Is just that you are way too lucky~”

And while we were having a sweet moment the two of us, a sudden voice interrupted us.

“Ugh you two make me wanna puke” Clover said while making fun of us sticking her tongue out and pointing at her own tongue with a painful expression.

“Such a child…” I said.

“What was that?!” Clover complained while pouting.

“Hey you can’t complain, I’m paying for both of your lunches today!” I complained even further.

“Hehe…” Clover giggled, trying to make fun of me once again.

“We should get going guys, I think Becks needed Nathan and I for something on the afternoon or something like that and I think we have to come back early if we want to help her”

“What about me?” asked Clover.

“She didn’t mention you this time” said Anna.

“Why does she need me though?” I asked.

“I don’t know, it seemed like a surprise for what all I know” Anna said.

And with that last comment left on the air, we went out with Clover and Anna, passing through the growing process to be greeted by Beatrice who just waved at us from her office while she was checking some papers.

 

 


We made our way into the town, Clover making random comments about size stuff she checked the other day, while Anna was really paying attention to it and curiously asking questions back, as I was just enjoying my time with these two girls and seriously praying for my life that Anna wasn’t actually thinking too much on all the stuff Clover was saying since it could all be considered possible scenarios to toy around with.

“And then in that story, she trapped him in her panties and…” Clover was saying, while Anna just nodded back at each sentence she said.

And after a while we had our lunch at the nearby pizza store that was near my old house, I invited them both for some stuff they offered.

A personal pizza for Clover, with some pineapple, since she’s the only person I know who would be asking for something sweet in a place that specializes in salty food.

Anna and I shared a pizza with some basic toppings, pepperoni, some extra cheese, and some other stuff.

We talked there for another while as we were enjoying our time.

 

 

Since I arrived at this place… I started talking with these two girls…

I took a look at Anna, the perfect girl of my life, who I only knew barely before actually meeting her and that we both quickly developed feelings for each other, and as we get to know more of each other, it all went smoothly from there… and we shared so many memories together talking all night every day, be on classes or on dates… she was just… making me feel happy that I managed to meet someone so special all the time…

I took a glance at Clover, my dumb neighbor that I met on my first day on the complex, who I owe for allowing me to enjoy my simple days on my daily life inside the complex and who allowed me to come in contact with stuff that I didn’t know before… and even if our relationship is still a bit weirder than anything, I think we have managed to find this state where I’m just glad she’s there and that she’s happy.

All those memories… all those moments that we spent together and how many moments we will spend in the future as well…

I started smiling at myself for a moment, taking the sudden attention from these two girls.

“What’s so funny?” asked Clover.

“Nothing, I was just thinking… that I was taking this same pizza all on my own just less than 6 months ago… and now…”

Clover and Anna giggled almost at the same time.

Anna grabbed my hand and covered a bit of sauce that slipped on her palm without her noticing.

Clover noticed this and tried to also grab my other hand as if this were some kind of competition, a thing that only made me laugh as I just simply dodged her approach and she pouted at this physical answer.

 

 

 

And as time passed and it became a bit late, we made our way back into the complex office building, leaving Clover to stay in the living room as she wanted to wait for me for the shrinking process…

 

 

Anna and I got inside Beatrice’s office, as we had something to do there... and when we entered there, I saw Beatrice sitting down behind her desk, and in front of her, sitting on the couch at the other side of the room, there was a girl I haven’t seen before, she had a long black hair and dressed as if she gave up on her own fashion sense at some point, wearing just some simple white t-shirt and some jeans, if it wasn’t for her chest and that hair I’d completely have confused her with a guy on the street.

“Oh, you guys are just in time” said Beatrice with a short smile.

“…” The girl glared at us with a bit of suspicion in her eyes.

“Well, these two are Anastasia Cruz, the landlord lady, and Nathan, her boyfriend… I’m sure these two can tell you anything you might have a doubt for taking in mind the… complex… circumstances” Beatrice said with a clear and neutral tone, her usual professional tone I remember hearing from my first time meeting her.

“…” The girl glared at Beatrice while she presented us, and then glared back at us.

“…”

“…”

“…” There was silence for a moment until this girl decided to break it back.

“So you two… are dating, even with the circumstances of the shrinking process?” she asked with a really serious expression.

“U-uh… yeah we started dating shortly after I moved in…” I said.

The girl stood up and confronted me directly, suddenly grabbing my shirt without any previous warning, she looked me in the eyes and stared at me with an anger intensity I could not describe.

“Why?! Why you guys are allowing yourselves to live under such degrading circumstances? How are you not disgusted by any of this? Are you guys insane?! Why would you even allow yourselves to be just part of such a messed up experiment when you guys could end up in any kind of danger?! And don’t let me start with the enclosure, it sounds like such a pain to be limited to be there only in weekdays?! This is just a stup…”

“Shut up” I said.

The girl looked at me with a more angry expression.

“What did you say?!” grabbing me more strongly and with her expression getting lost with anger.

“What do you even know about the complex?! I haven’t seen you before! And I don’t know what’s this all about but if there’s something I won’t allow is you suddenly me disrespecting me like this out of nowhere and insulting the place they received me with open arms! Anna is working really hard on this place and she’s making her best to be a landlord lady that can allow herself to protect all of the individuals that live in the complex! AND YES, the circumstances might be a bit weird in general but all works perfectly when you live inside, you have all the accommodations you might need and the place is really cheap which has allowed me to save a lot since I live here! And the neighbors are all just great in there and treat everyone as well as they can, so let me tell you this once again, I don’t know who you are… but I won’t allow you to complain just like that out of nowhere without a reason”.

I let out a sudden burst of complaints at this girl who just made me mad with all her comments, it took me by surprise that she suddenly grabbed my shirt but even so I tried to stay still no matter what was her deal.

Beatrice smiled a bit after my sudden burst of words… while Anna found it a bit concerning.

The girl stopped, suddenly realizing something as she let go off me, as she freed me from her grip.

“I-I’m sorry I just…” the girl suddenly came back to her senses as she sit down back on the couch with a really embarrassed yet apologetic expression while looking down at the floor in front of her.

“Sorry for not presenting you guys before, but this is Nathalie Stuart, she’s a bit broke on the money side and saw our posts on the internet and tried to apply to get to live in the complex at a cheap price… but it seems she has some peculiarity… and it’s that…”

We saw this girl shivering in some combination of confusion, fear, anger, and sadness as she tried to avoid eye contact.

“She hates size-changing technology” Beatrice explained.

“…” Nathalie kept quiet for a moment.

Anna sat down beside this girl as if it was nothing and stayed there in silence for a moment.

“So… you’re almost broke on money… I know that feeling” Anna said with a soft smile.

Nathalie, who was still a bit unstable, just turned to look at her with a concerned expression.

“Before getting this job, I got into all sorts of troubles, it was a mess I swear… and my family ran off money… so I applied to get this job where I try to help people who were in a similar situation than I was back there” Anna smiled a bit.

“…” Nathalie still seemed concerned.

“So… it’s only if you want… but we can allow you to have a better life in the complex… even if the circumstances are not the best for everyone… we all are a big family here at the complex…” Anna said with a more sweet smile.

“…” Nathalie kept quiet for a moment, but suddenly a worrisome expression came into her head.

“I-I’m sorry… I didn’t want to… yell at you like that…” Nathalie apologized.

“It’s okay” Anna said.

“…”

Nathalie sighed as she turned to look back at Beatrice.

“I guess I can quit whenever I want… so I guess I will try at least for now…” Nathalie said.

Anna smiled and then glared at me with a more sweet smile once again.

Beatrice turned to look at me, and with a nod of her head, she also smiled at me shortly.

“You two can go off now, I will take care of the rest” said Beatrice.

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nathan and Anna left the room at that moment, while the guy looked a bit mad about how he was just used by the smart receptionist, he just sighed and left the room with the landlord lady.

Beatrice gave Nathalie the papers to allow her to sign to be a new tenant living at “AAAC” or “Anna’s anal apartment complex” as what it was standing for.

Nathalie on her part, sighed at what she was getting herself into, as she really disliked the idea of being shrunk down with all her might, but she couldn’t allow herself to start living on the streets either… and as Beatrice passed her the papers to sign, she just closed her eyes and wrote her name on them.

And after that, Beatrice ended the contract with a mandatory greeting introduction she might have planned from the very beginning.

“Welcome to the complex” and with a short smile from the busty woman with glasses, the curtain closes and a new act begins…

 


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

THE END… OR IS IT?

Chapter End Notes:

Here is the final chapter of the story (or at least for now)
I would more likely be posting new chapters later on but would more likely be episodic
Hope you liked the story! leave a review with any of your final opinions or what did you like the most
Thank you for reading until now!