- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is just a chapter with a bit more of lewd content before the final chapter next week

I woke up, who knows how much after that event with Clover and completely physically recovered although with some sore muscles here and there (damm, interacting with normal size people when shrunk sure is a load of workout) I thought, waking up and stretching my arms as I did.

“Where am I?” I asked, turning to see around me, only to find myself in some sort of container with barely any kind of light, my phone was at my side but there was no sign of Anna or Clover in any direction that I could see, not that I could see too far away in this container but it was still unsettling.

I grabbed my phone, turned it on and I received a message from last night, from Anna “send me a message whenever you wake up” it said.

“Huh…” I decided to reply with something short “good morning, where am I?”

Almost instantly I heard some stuff moving around me, a soft giggle and then just the sound of my phone ringtone as I was receiving a call from Anna.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hi Nathan! I know you might be all confused about this but last night when you suddenly fell asleep, Clover and I kept talking for a while and we thought of something” as Anna was speaking to me through the phone, the ceiling of this container started to get lifted on the air, releasing the light inside of where I was, making me realized I was inside a small box, probably an old box where you could put some earrings or something similar in size, and replacing that ceiling, there was something that startled me for a moment, a big dark eye appeared in the sky, it was Clover’s eye.

“Clover?!” The realization that Clover was still big was a really sudden surprise that took me off guard for a moment and I fell on my back while still looking up above me as the gigantic idiot just answered with a smile.

“Ah, yeah, I’m with Clover right now, last night we decided to put you in a secure place for the night and I got myself to grow back to normal size and I had a small sleepover with Clover” Anna explained.

(They even had the time to have a sleepover? Why even? And why they didn’t growth me back as well?!)

“You might be wondering ‘why we didn’t grow you back’ or something!” Clover said reading my way of thoughts “but as Anna said, we thought of something fun for you”

“We wanted to show you that we appreciate you really much and that since you came to the complex we really have been happier because of you” Anna said, suddenly the whole ground moved as the container I was being held inside started to rotate, tilting so much that I was practically now falling from the place that just some minutes ago was my ceiling.

I fell on top of something soft and warm, my head trying to recover from this sudden movement, I turned to see at the ground I was standing on and the sudden realization of (I know this place) came to my mind.

It was a giant mountain of flesh, one of the first challenges I ever had when meeting Anna at this small size… and it was completely nude, as the almost erected nipple of my gigantic girlfriend was standing in front of me.

“Geez, he really is super small compared to your nipple… then again, the bastard tried to get inside mine…”

“That sounds like fun” Anna giggled.

“It was not!” Clover complained.

I turned to see my surroundings, watching as Anna, the perfect goddess of a girlfriend that she was, lying naked on her own bed, with another girl at her side, staring at my tiny form standing on top of my girlfriend’s boob, she almost as naked as her, except she was wearing a bra to cover herself a little bit.

“What is this about…?” I asked, looking back at the standing nipple in front of me.

“This is a reward, from both of us, and for you, you can freely explore us to your heart's content” said Anna.

“I-I mean… that was Anna’s idea but I wanted just to keep teasing you around with your girlfriend’s body… b-but if you want to explore me as well I’m also up for it I guess…” Clover said with embarrassment.

“I can… explore her however I want?” I asked perplexed, looking at the mount nipple calling for me.

“And whatever you want…” Anna remarked with a soft giggle.

(That’s it, I’m definitely dead and somehow ascended to heaven, I probably died on Clover’s masturbation session and this was my reward after dying like that… or whatever)

I walked a bit forward to approach the giant nipple in front of me, being my first instinct to just go over it and beat it as much as I could such as last time, but before I even managed to get there, I saw a shadow coming from above, it was Clover’s finger, coming directly at me and in a matter of an instant, pushing me from my back and against Anna’s nipple with an amazing strength.

“Eeek! Geez Clover you scared me… I didn’t think you were actually going to intervene” said Anna.

“How do you expect me not to?! When I see how cute he looked compared to your nipple I just had to give him a little push…”

“You… hnngg… are squishing a bit too strong though”

“Oh! Sorry!”

I suddenly felt my body being released from the pressure that I was getting against the monumental figures that were Clover’s fingers and Anna’s now erected nipple.

“Are you okay Nathan?” Anna asked a bit concerned.

“Y-yeah I was just taken by surprise…” I said.

I took a look at Clover, who was just watching me with an annoyed expression, the idiot was probably being jealous once again and tried to mess with me, but I already know how to get back at her even if she was hundred times my size…

“But I’m now thinking about getting back to Clover”

“Huh?” both of them asked.

“Last time Clover was the one who choose as to where I should be exploring, now if I can decide where to explore, her back should be fine” I said.

“Wait what? No! I refuse!” Clover said with a mad expression.

“But Clover, you agreed to this…” said Anna, looking back at Clover with now a manipulative smile.

As for Anna’s intentions, she probably would like to see me walking around on top of Clover’s back so she could actually see me better.

“B-But!”

“Pretty please…” I said.

Clover sighed in annoyance, Anna held onto me in her hand as I saw Clover getting herself lying face down on top of Anna’s bed, letting her face to look at us, and sticking her tongue out at me.

There it was, Clover’s giant vastly back and fully nude, something that had quite an impressive image in general and if I wasn’t doing this just to actually mess with her, it would be an actual sight that I could get lost into.

“Where should I drop you?” asked Anna with some concern.

“Lower half should be fine” I said.

“Lower half?! Hey! You’re not really planning on…”

“Can you give Clover a massage on the rest of her back while I’m exploring?” I asked.

Anna looked at me with a confused expression.

“Sure, I don’t know what you’re planning but I hope to see something fun” said Anna with a soft giggle.

Anna dropped me on top of Clover’s lower half of her back, and as soon as I fell on top, I could see Clover actually trying to move to try and escape but Anna held her against the bed, forcing her suddenly to try and stay still

“There, you don’t need to move that much Clover, let yourself just feel loose” Anna said, starting to try apply some pressure on Clover’s back.

“Eek! Wait no, I’m actually really sensitive to massages, I cannot take them really well and I…”

“Relax” said Anna, applying pleasure on her shoulders and then on her neck.

“Hnnnnng!” a sudden moan of pleasure escaped from Clover’s lips as she was, indeed sensitive to massages in a way that neither I nor Anna could expect, and even if that was just a small fun thing in the mid-way, I took this to my advantage and started running on the opposite end to where those two girls were.

I saw there two giant butt-cheeks, and I was in a great position to just run straight up above.

My general plan was just to take a photo of Clover from on top of her own butt cheek, and take her in a general position where Anna could be taking care of her, and with this photo, I could extort her for any future situation.

The general image should be her vast and long back, being looked at from on top of one of her cheeks and the two girls at the distance, and any kind of compromising photo could have worked to mess with her any time but this one was surely the less risky one by far, or so I thought.

After what seemed like ten minutes of pure running all the way up, I was positioning myself on top of Clover’s butt when suddenly something unexpected happened.

“Hnnggg! No! wait!” Clover got herself all messed up and moved so suddenly after the pressure and pleasure Anna was applying on her.

The ground shook so quickly I didn’t have any time to react as I now falling in the crack between Clover’s butt cheeks.

“Woaaaaaaah...” my mouth shuttled once I found myself against a terrible monster.

A dark and wrinkly ring of terror stared directly at me, a giant hole that could easily eat me whole with any effort, and I was now just around its entrance watching in awe at it.

The smell was rather bothersome but once again, it was thanks to being small as I was that it was harder for me to be fainting as soon as I got close to this monster of really scary proportions.

Just the mental image of what was behind that door was more than enough to give me chills, and even if I was used to watching the anal walls of Anna almost every day, it was all from the safety inside the complex… but being close to an asshole, and Clover’s nonetheless, was making me lose my mind in just an instant.

“H-help…” I said with fear through the phone.

“Huh? Nathan?” The first one to answer was Anna, who clearly heard me through the phone, but had already and completely lost sight of me on those moments she was teasing with Clover.


“What happened with Nathan?” Clover asked with curiosity, trying suddenly to move and try to look at her own back, thing that only made her cheeks press together with her hips movement, and making my whole world shift from one place to another.

I suddenly found myself face to face against this terrible monster, glistening with some kind of oily texture, her wrinkles completely surrounding me, and my head now touching the skin of this cave of danger that was Clover’s asshole.

“H-Help! In the asshole! Help me!” I screamed, trying to hold with my life onto my phone, getting close to the massive sphincter inside…

“Wait did he say asshole?!” exclaimed Clover.

“Don’t move! You’re just gonna-” Anna tried to stop Clover from moving just from the surprise of my comment, but it was already maybe too late for that.

In just a second, my tiny body, was completely engulfed by the powerful and gigantic asshole from that idiot girl, it didn’t even need to ‘swallow’ me at all, I was too small for that, I could literally just get fully covered by her asshole getting all tight around me as some kind of nervous reaction.

After that, there was just darkness and a really scary tension….

 

 

It took the girls around two minutes to take me out of there, and once I was finally out of that scary place and back on the safety of Anna’s finger.

Clover was looking at me with a seriously embarrassed expression, blushing deeply just by thinking that I was literally trapped in her asshole just some seconds ago.

On the other hand, my giant girlfriend stared at me with some kind of annoyed expression like some sort of “seriously dude…?” kind of look, but somehow I could also see some kind of blush on that expression or it was probably my imagination, being all tired from being tiny and all that.

“So…?” Clover broke the silence that was getting build.

“So?” I asked in return.

“How was… my asshole… at that size…” Clover asked.

“What?! How is that even a questi….”

“I-I also wanna know…” said Anna.

“…” I stayed silent and confused for a moment, before getting a proper explanation from these girls.

“I-I mean you know how you always are so small and inside my ass… but you never been properly ‘inside’ my ass as how it is said…”

“Y-yeah and I was just talking before with Anna that how we actually have never really been on a proper exploration on that area and that…”

“I… I don’t even know how to react to this” I said with all honesty, being probably the most reasonable voice between these two horny goddesses.

“C’mon Nathan! You do live in my cute tiny little asshole, I just want some details on how does a proper asshole looks from… you know, really up close...” Anna said with a blushing red expression on her face, it was clearly something she was embarrassed to talk about but this whole topic was something she was kinda into.

“…” Clover thought about something for a moment and then gave me a devilish smile, some smile that I didn’t like at all because I knew she had something messed up on her head right now and would probably be another one of her ‘teasings’ if there was any way to call them.

“I wonder though…” Clover put a finger on her mouth as if she was actually thinking about something, lying as if were breathing for her “now that Nathan has seen my asshole up close and personal and actually has gotten inside of it for a short period of time… do you think he could actually might wanna live inside of it if there were a new complex shrunken facility just for him?”

Anna thought about it for a second, then turned back to look at the tiny guy on her fingertip.

“Cheater…” said Anna in a monotone voice and looking at me with a serious expression.

“DO I HAVE THE FAULT HERE?!” I exclaimed.

“Well, there’s only one way to know for sure Nathan will prefer me overall!” proclaimed Anna with a delighted tone, showing some eyes full of lust at that instant, making me shiver in fear as I knew Clover might planted the right seed on her head to bloom that mischievous idea she had from the start.

The world moved at some amazing speed, I could only fall on my back as Anna’s finger moved all the way down, passing through all the walls and columns of flesh that covered my whole world, only to allow me to be greeted by the meteor size butt of my gigantic girlfriend.

“N-now now… Anna, we know that you don’t have to do…”

“Nu-uh Nathan! I wanna be 100% sure you will definitely prefer living with me than with Clover!”

“Do you even hear yourself?!” I exclaimed, looking at the pair of butt cheeks hanging out above me, looming over and completely dwarfing my size with the already big butt of Anna.

A hand was all it took to move an entire mountain of flesh and to reveal to me the second monster cave I was seeing today.

Anna’s finger got close to her own asshole, she could literally shove it inside her and I could do nothing to just go with it and be completely eaten alive by my girlfriend’s asshole…

“What do you think Nathan? Normally a guy would kill to eat my ass, but I won’t allow anyone to do so besides you~”

“ARE YOU SURE WHO’S EATING WHO HERE?!” I exclaimed.

“Shove him in! Shove him in!” exclaimed Clover at the distance.

Anna could only laugh as she retrieved her teasing, just letting out a simple “maybe another time” and holding me back, taking me all the way back up above where I was just some seconds ago.

“I mean, I bet you are tired as fuck right now Nathan…” Anna said with a nervous expression.

“Lame…” said Clover, pouting.

“Now now, if you keep teasing MY boyfriend that bad, next time you are going to be the tiny one exploring my back entrance if you so want it” Anna suddenly let out this massive attack to Clover, who could only reply shivering at the landlord lady.

“Y-y-yes m’am!” Clover literally held her embarrassment, excitement, and sudden fear at just the thought.

 

 

After what seemed like the longest weekend that I ever had ever since I started living here, Clover and I got back to the complex after getting her shrunk back once again, my body falling into literal pieces as I was arriving to my room to try to finally take a better break at my own room, probably to fall asleep for the next 24 hours and to start my day once again, leaving any other talk with Anna or the staff members for the next day, as I knew that too was going to be a tiresome experience.

But while we still were getting back to our rooms and I was mentally preparing myself to get myself the longest shower in a good while, Clover could only look at me while we were on the elevator and made the random comment of the day.

“You stink” she said, oblivious of the whole literal hours I passed trapped inside different parts of her body

“It’s completely your fault, you idiot” I said, completely burned out.

And even if it was a tired reaction on my part, Clover only looked at me and smiled for a brief moment.

“I know” she said with a short giggle, happily releasing that she, actually enjoyed herself fully for once.

 

And like that, another week ended…

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading so far!
If you're liking the story leave a review!
Next chapter should be the final one (or so to say)