- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is a bit of a long one, mostly focused on insertion, I hope you like it

One guy once said ‘this world has many wonders to be explored, so we better try and explore this world’ or probably something among those lines I’m not really sure about it, my mind just cannot think straight when it comes to this kind of things, and I mean, this world indeed has many wonders to be explored out there but this is… just a bit too extreme in many ways than I can even think about.

Around me, a pair of pillars of flesh that went up to the sky, Clover’s thighs were basically in opposite directions while trying to make as much separation as possible without trying to get herself in some uncomfortable position while doing so.

In front of me, a giant hand and some giant fingers that even if they weren’t as large as those pillars that were her legs, were still big enough for a guy like me, who doesn’t even stand more than one millimeter in size, making a real general view of myself as a small dot that could be recognized as a human shape.

And behind that hand, one of the wonders of this world that are going to be explored but definitely shouldn’t be, in more than many ways, Clover’s pussy, a giant monster that was being ‘controlled’ by the gigantic hand by trying to spread the lips of her labia, revealing to me an utmost exciting and erotic view… as Clover was basically spreading the lips of her vagina, allowing a more intense examination of her privates while I was trying to actually check for Anna, to try to locate if she was actually in the outside of them, but just as Clover said, it was probably that she was inside… ‘there’.

“Yeah, I can’t see her on the outside, guess I will have to actually get in…” I said.

“Hnnnn… this is so embarrassing…” Clover said, with a really anguished expression.

“Oh believe me it’s more embarrassing for me, having to look up at such a gigantic pussy literally exposing to my…”

“Okay okay! I get it! If you get the image in my head I won’t be able to hold myself so stop describing it and just get inside!” Clover exclaimed with an obviously embarrassed expression.

I looked at the giant intimate cave dangling on top of me, way out of my reach, with the only way to get all the way up there being climbing the point where her butt cheeks were meeting with the ground and climbing all the way from there, passing through all the of her labia majora, then reaching the folds of the labia minora, then reaching the actual opening of her vagina… all the time she should be holding her position and her lips in place, for around… half an hour if my calculations were right.

(Yeah, there’s no way I’m doing that!)

“Even if you say that… it’s gonna be really hard for me to… you know… climb up there…” I said trying to explain to Clover without giving her too much detail.

I could hear a groan of annoyance from her.

“Ugh! Fine I get it! I’ll take you inside myself…” she said, her face blushing red and clear to see through the screen on my phone and also the gigantic figure up in the sky.

After Clover said this, I saw her doing ‘that’ once again, licking her finger to get a considerable amount of saliva on it, and reaching my tiny body with the ginormous digit that was her finger, pressing my body to the ground, making sure I have gotten stuck to it, and then transporting my whole body several feet up above, reaching in just a second that scary looking cave that was the entrance of her vagina.

Clover inserted her finger inside herself, releasing a soft groan when doing so, pressing me against the inner walls of her pussy, then trying to slide me so I would get unstuck to her finger.

The first thing that I could feel at that moment was the sudden pressure against a fleshy wall that was gooey and warm… and besides that, it was the smell, a strong aroma that filled the air with lust and carnal desires, so strong that just by taking it in I could know instantly that the heavy amount of pheromones made my whole body feel light and dizzy.

Being inside this place was making me horny by any means, it didn’t matter what you could do, just being inside could make you get lost in here…

“I must stay focus…” I said to myself in a low voice as I was practically sliding down the walls until I reached a decent ground to stay on foot.

“I will look out for her then, try keeping your lips spread open… otherwise I won’t be able to see in here… and also… I need external air just to keep myself sane…”

“Idiot… Don’t say such mean things please…” Clover claimed.

I started screaming for Anna’s name, as my first instinct, but as a matter of fact, it would be rather difficult to find her on the first try, and since we already searched for her on the external sides of the pussy, I started walking deep inside, trying to look out for my girlfriend.

“Anna! Are you here?!” I exclaimed, each step struggling with the fluids from Clover’s insides, all of it was really gooey, making it hard to walk inside as each time I took a step it was as if my feet were getting stuck to the inside walls of Clover’s pussy.

(Just thinking that was something I have struggling with was also a big consequence on my own)

“Clover… can you keep me distracted here? I’m struggling a bit with your… pheromones…”

“Ugh… idiot, I literally am also struggling here! How often do you think a guy can see the insides of my pussy like this?! It’s so embarrassing and immoral… is really a turn on and I…” as Clover said that I could definitely feel the walls around me moving a bit, maybe even clenching a bit if it wasn’t for the fact that Clover was keeping her pussy spread “UGH! I ALSO HAVE TO FOCUS HERE DON’T YOU SEE?!”

“Sorry, my bad… I’ll try to endure it…” I replied.

Trying to keep myself focused on something that wasn't the warmth of Clover’s sex… I tried to cover my mouth and nose, trying to filter as much of the pheromones as I could, but even like that, the smell of sex was as strong as you could imagine when being inside a sex organ.

“Anna!” I kept screaming, trying to look out for my girlfriend, when I suddenly could hear a faint “here…” deeper inside.

As soon as I realized I heard Anna deeper inside, I ran towards where I heard the faint voice, struggling with my footing but managing to get deeper and deeper but losing any light that could have even been given to me from the entrance of Clover’s vagina, turning on the light on my phone and keep running as I did so.

Then I found her, laying on the ground and completely covered by Clover’s fluids, Anna turned to look at me with a heavy red blushing and embarrassed expression, with her lower body completely naked.

“Oh my god! Anna you’re here!”

“Hehe… Hi Nathan…” Said Anna, with a very tiresome tone of voice that revealed a peculiar happiness on it.

“D-Did you actually find her?” asked Clover through the phone.

“Yeah! I’m taking her out now!” I said.

“S-sure!” replied Clover.

I didn’t ask any questions to Anna as to why she was naked from her lower body, but I helped her get on her feet, acting as a support for her and using my strength to walk her back.

But it didn't take more than two steps to be completely soaked by the fluids that were covering Anna as she leaned onto me.

“Hehe… I really am sorry… you’re trying to help me but I’m finding it really hard to move” Anna said to me, trying to apologize but still sounding as if she actually didn't care about being a weight for me.

“You’re completely covered on Clover's…?”

“Yeah… she masturbated really intensely just a while ago… it was really rough…”

“I’m so sorry I-” Clover tried to say something but was interrupted.

“Don’t be sorry… this is exactly what we were here for…” Anna said, trying to keep her cool with Clover “It's great that you allowed yourself to get pleasure from others… so I would say that is a really big progress…”

As I helped Anna to walk with me, I saw her smile sweetly, a classic reaction from her.

“Even so, I'm sorry… I should have noticed…”

“It’s okay… I actually enjoyed it too… it was really rough but god the environment here is intense and it makes you a slave of sexual desires…” Anna said, explaining the obvious situation about the inside of Clover’s pussy that I also had been experimenting with for a while.

Usually, when inserting a partner inside a place that is usually really intimate, the secretion of pheromones could affect really intense to any shrunken person, so for these kinds of situations and for size technology, in general, there were invented different kinds of equipment that Anna mentioned last week, one of them allows you to travel without getting hit by the pheromones as strong as this…

I saw Anna who kept blushing all this time, realized that her libido must be on the skies right now and that’s why her lower body was practically naked…

(Did Anna masturbate inside Clover…)

“That being said…” Anna practically didn’t have to do much, as the weight that I was carrying was more than enough to stop me, she hold me back for a moment that I wasn't expecting, and without any notice, I tripped and fell on the ground in front of me, meeting face first against the internal walls of Clover’s pussy, getting my whole face covered with her fluids.

“Ugh, what was that for?” I exclaimed, trying to stand up again, but a sudden pressure didn’t allow me to do so, and it was not hard for me to identify that it was Anna’s fault, getting on top of me for a moment, then falling at my side, meeting my face with hers as we were both covered by the warm yet sticky fluids of Clover’s pussy.

“Hey Nathan… let’s have sex in here…” Anna said with a soft giggle.

“Eh? What do you…?” I questioned myself, my full senses recovering from that moment.

“WH-WHAT?!” Clover exclaimed through the phone.

Anna just took my phone from my hands without any questions and turned the app on the video mode from our part to Clover’s end of the call.

“Say, Clover, I want this to happen, I wanna have sex with Nathan inside your sweet and hot warm pussy…” Anna said, her libido playing hard on the way she expressed.

“Wh-what?! There’s no way that I…”

“Please, are you saying that you don’t want to? I’m pretty sure you can feel us both inside here… it should be stimulating for you two right?” as Anna said that, she reached the nearest bump of meat around her and bitted it without hesitation “like this perhaps…?”

“Nhhhg stop, I’m telling you to…”

“Take it like this Clover, I will fuck around with Nathan… and that would be our way from both of us to pleasing you…” Anna said that with a sweet smile on her face, for a moment trying to show that her intentions were actually nice even if she was possessed by her libido at the moment.

“Wait, Anna, I don’t think that we should…” I tried to stop Anna before we could actually offend Clover somehow but to my surprise...

“Fine…” Clover said with an embarrassed but straight expression “Just allow me to at least… watch you both…”

“Hehe… it’s a deal then” said Anna with a big perverted smirk on her face.

“Don’t I have a say in this?” I asked.

Anna looked at me with a sweet smile and denied with her head “of course you do silly”

(Your actions and words don’t match…)

Anna ordered me to take off my pants as she started positioning the phone in a way that the camera could look at us, it was pretty much a really bad angle but it was the best she could manage in these conditions, I mean, our environment was also moving.


I struggled a bit in my mind by taking off my pants and trunks, watching literally Anna’s butt in front of my face as she was positioning the phone, making me completely ignore any inside reasoning voices that could have kept me retained until now, leaving aside any logic, and literally going for her ass and planting my head in between her cheeks as I grabbed her ass with both of my hands.

“Hnnhhg!” the sudden movement from my part and the strong grip on her butt startled Anna, and since her libido was already in the skies she only could release a small groan of pleasure as she complained “geez Nathan, that’s bold” releasing her movements in a seductive way, rubbing her butt on my face and basically pushing my own face at the “ground”.

“Hnnnng…” I could hear Clover’s soft moans coming through the phone, but I was busy with something that was just in front of me and was really hard to ignore at this point.

I tried to nibble in between Anna’s cheeks, getting a sweet reaction from her as her legs became a bit numb, allowing me to be able to hold her legs even if I was under this woman, using some force to spread them a little bit, massaging her thighs with my hands in the process.

Anna seemed to enjoy this since she started to practically start rubbing off her butt against my face more constantly, involving her hips a little more into it, as I could suddenly feel a hand figuring out my dick, taking it on with one hand and giving me a sudden handjob with one hand as I was practically struggling with my face planted between her legs, as she was moving her hips to try and catch more enjoyment in the process, rubbing off her pussy against random stuff like my chin, my nose or my hair in this whole process.

“Hnnhhhgg Oh my…” Anna was enjoying this, looking at her surroundings and using her free hand to just rub it against some of the ground around us, getting covered by Clover’s juices that started to increment little by little, grabbing hard the fleshy ground, trying to spin it, to pull it, and even to scratch it, all the time taking off some of the juices and using them as lube for the handjob she was giving me at the same time her pussy was practically covering my head right now and more juices started flowing from her as well.

As we were practically fucking inside Clover’s pussy vaginal cave, we didn’t notice at all when this gigantic horny goddess started practically inserting her fingers softly inside herself, at the beginning teasing her clitoris while watching us both fuck around inside her, but the mental image of two tiny people doing something so immoral and just literally getting intoxicated by her own pheromones inside one of if not the most intimate place on her body, for this already horny and perverted girl, it was more than enough for her to get a “green light” to try and do stuff with them.


And as I was basically inserting my tongue inside Anna’s pussy, and Anna’s mouth was about to enclose around the tip of my dick, a sudden yet massive pressure literally knocked me down with full force, forcing me to literally be pressed against Anna’s pussy lips with all my face buried against it, and the fleshy walls of Clover’s pussy, getting me fully covered by her juiced in just a second.

One finger, Clover inserted just one finger deep inside her to try to tease herself with the movement, trying to explore her inside while looking at the camera on the phone and the sudden monster that appeared on the screen that was only her finger but somehow managed to completely hide under it the little couple that she just saw about to fuck a moment ago.

The fact that she could somehow interfere and control the situation with them was surely arousing for her, releasing her finger just a bit, just to see the tiny couple practically stuck to her unique finger, releasing threads of her own pussy juices, and literally holding the couple mid-air with just a thread of her juices.

She quickly pushed them back down, enjoying the perverted view of her own insides and the couple being totally buried in her lewd intimate place, Clover smiled at this and continue applying a bit of force.

Practically a single and simple push, but it was more than enough to press Anna even more against me, making her fully insert my dick inside her mouth, as much as making my whole nose and mouth against Anna’s asshole and pussy, both of us feeling an intense amount of pleasure that we could not avoid.

This was also something really hard to fight against this, since Clover, at this point, was practically a force of nature to us, and if she wanted something with us, we could practically do nothing against anything that could cross Clover’s mind at this point, as she kept pressing us and rubbing us together, our privates in constant stimulation by just this finger.

And in between all the pleasure and pressure, just one single finger was doing to us, in the middle of all these pheromones and vaginal juices, rubbing us against each other…. I could feel a strong amount of cum coming from Anna’s pussy, directly hitting my face as there was literally no other way to go, just this special attention from her was more than enough to make me cum as well, directly inside Anna’s mouth with no way to hold it or take it out either…

All of this was the doing of just a small finger from Clover, pressing us ‘softly’ against the walls of her insides, she really didn’t even have to try it, any small movement from her in such a thighs space for us was more than enough to rub both of our bodies together, and as she started to rub us against it ‘softly’ she was practically rubbing our bodies in different directions, separating us in just an instant as we were at the mercy of this goddess who practically started touching herself and abusing of our tiny bodies in the process.

My face was now deeply buried in another pussy, but this time it was a million times larger and bigger, and I was literally inside of it, completely engulfed by it as it was literally tasting me with her hot fleshy walls.

“Hnnnhhhgg… Oh god… this is so wrong…” I could barely hear the voice of Clover coming from my phone wherever it was, as she was starting to groan with pleasure regularly.

Her finger moved, even more, increasing the speed at which she was touching herself, making it really hard for me to keep on, I tried to grab something but the juices were making everything so wet and slimy that it was practically impossible, the only thing I could do was going along with the ride, getting covered again and again by her juices, with my body violently being pressed against the carnal walls.

At some point, even I got lost in all this mess of lust, practically swimming in Clover’s juices, then suddenly hitting myself against Anna who was also at her limit.

When we managed to hold ourselves together in all of the intense masturbation Clover was doing, in between all these moans she was releasing, and completely deeply covered by this girl’s juices.

Anna and I embraced each other, holding our nude bodies against each other, as the gigantic finger simply pushed us as closer as we could ever get, rubbing my head against Anna’s breasts, rubbing her legs against mine, pushing myself against her, there were even moments where I could feel my dick furiously rubbing against the entrance of her pussy, but all this intense environment was making hard for us to actually try anything at all, teasing us with this intense lust, tiring the hell out of us, and letting us moan and pant from all these intense emotions that we weren’t able to even hold.

And at some point, an intense moan came from the girl who was too deeply lost in her own thoughts to even remember the tiny couple that she violently grinned against every corner of her pussy, cumming with a giant torrent of female juices that could easily fill hundreds of pools without any problem, and at the same time, releasing us from this whole mess, as our naked bodies practically got unstuck from her finger, falling both of us again on the soft, and even warmer ground that was Clover’s vaginal walls.

Anna and I fell without a problem, hugging each other as we did, with the only result of our intense respiration trying to finally get a rest from all of this.

Somehow, even after releasing all that I could give, my dick was standing erect just like ever, my first thought was that the whole lewd scent was practically making me get into a dangerous state that I should totally avoid, reactivating once again my survival instincts.

“Ugh… I have to go look for my phone…” I said, completely tired from all of this experience.

“It could… be anywhere” said Anna, bringing out the obvious thing.

I managed to sit back and turned to look at Anna.

“We have to look up for it…” I said.

Anna then turned to look at me back, and with a really tired expression, she nodded while still panting out of breath.

 

 

 

And like that, we started another rescue mission the both of us, screaming for Clover’s name as we made our way through the tunnel of this girl’s pussy… being an almost funny image, that we were looking to contact the girl we were already inside of, but as a matter of fact it didn’t take us too much time to find my phone completely soaked on Clover’s juices

“Ugh, this is such a mess” I said, cleaning the screen with my hand.

After being able to contact with Clover once again as she literally was in a small state of bliss and happiness that she was almost oblivious to the small situation we just had here.

We talked with this gigantic idiot, refusing at first to let us all out from her pussy and even inviting us to spend the night inside her, but after releasing all that libido before, and before the pheromones inside her pussy would drive me wild to a point I could not think straight at all, I was able to get on her logical side and her help for us getting out of the dark, warm and wet love cave.

We saw the monolithic finger getting inside once again, Clover letting out a soft groan while doing so, we were already familiar with this situation already, but this time the finger stopped to a point we were able to hold onto.

Anna and I hold onto the digit with all our might, as we left out that dark prison, suddenly feeling the fresh air from outside, feeling the light over us as my eyes tried to adapt once again to this whole new environment.

 

 

We relaxed for a bit, as Clover took us on her finger to a close view of her face, letting us rest for a while as we talked a bit the three of us.

 

Clover seemed happy about this whole experience, Anna seemed pleased that Clover managed to enjoy herself, and I on the other hand, was tired as fuck…

And while Clover was holding me on her finger, talking to us with a really more relaxed tone of voice, after a couple of minutes, I fell asleep at that moment out of exhaustion, Anna took my phone at that moment, and let me sleep on her lap... and as I closed my eyes from my tiredness, it all turned into a peaceful black...

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you guys liked this chapter!
this one was by far the one I took most of my time working on, so next week there won't be a chapter because of the holidays!
But if you enjoyed it make sure to leave a review with your thoughts!