- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another chapter for Clover's body adventures, this one is based on nipple interaction mostly, hope you like it

It is rather amusing, if not, to say the least, the experience of being shrunk down and getting to be in contact with a person of normal size and interacting with them at said size.

I’ve known Clover for a good while now, as the idiotic girl with some weird attitudes and who never wants to leave her comfort zone, that girl whose just a bit shorter than me and I could keep mocking her on and on about it all the time.

But this girl was now towering over me, although the towering would still be keeping it short when looking directly at her.

This girl was sitting on the ground and laying against Anna’s bed while she was practically holding my whole self just on the tip of one of her fingers, and not so far from me, was Anna, now crossing from the finger on one of Clover’s hands, right to the other one.

Clover was taking Anna on a small “trip” as to how this was going, placing her on the tip of her finger as she just took her all the way down to the area of her waist and hips, her hand making some movements to try and avoid tilting too much, while opening an entrance that revealed some white panties and a very dark place that already was radiating some warmth from it, letting Anna feel just how intense that place actually was, looking directly at this abyss that was just in front of her, and in just a small fraction of time, Clover took her fingers inside her panties, taking Anna along with it and making the girl that is my girlfriend completely getting lost inside this girl’s panties.

“Hnnnn… that will hit the spot right there… all safe and sound just around my clit…” Clover said and I turned up to look at her while she was holding this devilish smile and looking down at her panties as if she committed a sweet crime, then she let them go with a sudden snap, trapping the landlord lady against her own tenant’s privates.

Clover let out a soft giggle as she suddenly turned to look at me, the guy who was still standing on her fingertip.

“And now for you, my tiny little hot idiot…” The ground shook as she moved me toward her face, traveling hundreds of feet in a matter of a second, almost making me fall on my back more than once as she did so.

As I recovered myself from getting all dizzy at that moment, I was suddenly greeted by a pair of giant squishy lips, smiling up at me, a smile that could literally devour entire buildings without even bothering, a thought that crossed my mind and that made me got all flustered for some random reason.

“How you doing Nathan, did you enjoy that last experience with my foot from before?” Clover asked, showing a clear image of the inside of her mouth each time she let out any word from those soft lips of hers.

“…” My mind was completely shaken by the image, thinking that this goddess’s mouth was actually Clover’s just made me get completely lost in my thoughts.

“What is it Nathan, did the cat cut your tongue?” she said with another devilish smile “Well don’t worry about it then, I have plenty of tongue for you if that’s the problem” and with that, Clover unleashed the monster, a gigantic and viscous reddish serpent went out of the gigantic cavern, making a quick movement around the lips, Clover licking her own lips, ending with a smile that turned into a biting of her lower lip, just looking at the prey on her hand, a tiny little dot that could easily disappear inside of her mouth, me.

“D-didn’t you say s-something about t-taking me to your nipples?” A strong reaction from fear was all over my body, scared just by thinking of what could even possibly happen to me if I even got inside this gigantic cave that was Clover’s mouth, as I have seen tons of foods disappearing in said mouth.

This girl had an extreme appetite for both any kinds of food and for any kind of lewd content for herself… so there is without a doubt the possibility of Clover not even thinking once, of just completely swallowing me and letting me ‘enjoy’ to the full the track of her body.

It was that big of a fear that was caused in me, that I had to reply while asking about that other part of Clover’s body that I had yet to explore and that she announced just a while that should be my ‘task’ in pleasing her.

“Oh, you’re right! I got just distracted with that girlfriend of yours that I almost forgot what the plan was from the beginning” as Clover said that, she moved her hand away from her mouth, letting me sigh of relief as she did so, but suddenly realized what have I gotten myself into as I was approaching to my next destination, her breasts.

Clover always had this style in which she would be using a crop top, and on top of that any random shirt that she might found in her closet that morning, a thing that would not usually bother me but here and right now, it was different since I was going to get inside this clothes that usually won’t be bothering me, but now, they would be covering completely my whole world and letting me sink into darkness.

“You have five minutes to make my nipple get erect, and if you fail, I will definitely eat you” Clover said, letting out a short giggle after that, making me realize that she knew the game she was playing with me once again, and my fear just incremented as I saw her other hand came by and opening a small space for her hand that I was standing on to get in.

And just like Anna was presented with a small abyss on Clover’s panties… what I saw was a canyon of boobs, hundreds of feet of falling distance, and a big possibility of simply getting lost on this girl’s boobs.

“Well then, good luck~” and without any regret or remorse, Clover simply dropped me on a really high spot of her left breast, taking her clothes back to normal as I was suddenly sliding down the hill that was created by such a big mass from these soft breasts, getting down and down with no breaks at all, seeing directly the bra that was holding this two mountains, and passing down the entrance, sliding down all the way to a ‘that small bump’ that stopped my ride, not giving me too much to guess that I had landed on top of Clover’s left nipple.

I almost fell upfront and continued to fall to who knows where, but there was this small bump from one of her wrinkles that helped me stop in time, taking in mind that her nipple was indeed not erect at all or if so,  just barely if anything.


“Have you gotten to my little nipple yet?” Clover asked in a seductive voice as I was recovering myself from that sliding.

“I just did… I think” I said, completely overwhelmed by the darkness and warmth that I was getting in this place.

“Okay then, you have five minutes, starting from this moment” she teased.

“Wait, you were serious about it?!” I asked, practically screaming at my phone at that moment.

“Come on Nathan… Would I even lie about taking you on a trip inside me? I so wanna eat you and let you record the whole process, geez I could even make Anna try to save you on a rescue mission or something… hehehe…”

(She’s crazy… no, she’s insane) was all that my mind could think of as an answer to this statement.

I rushed my way to try and please the nipple that was under me, tried all that I could, punching her, licking her, biting her with all my might, and getting a small reaction from it but her nipple was way far from getting erected any time soon.

I even recorded myself for her, trying to please her nipple with all that I could, just to avoid a bigger event with her mouth.

And I could definitely hear Clover getting aroused by this situation, starting to moan softly, while suddenly groping her right breast, as I saw the neighbor mountain getting completely demolished by the hands of this devilish goddess who was starving for some lewd size interactions, but even like that, her nipple was not getting hard erect, just a bit more than before after all that effort.

(How I am supposed to make this monument get hard at all in five minutes?! Does Clover realize that her nipples are bigger than a small building to me?!) And that’s when an idea hit me.

I grabbed onto Clover’s nipple skin, making my way down, to that place where it could easily lead me to a really stupid idea or an actual brilliant way to get this done.

“Hey Clover, do you have any room open for this complex?” I asked in the dumbest way possible, showing myself on a video on this call.

What was in front of me, was the entrance to Clover’s nipple milk duct, big enough to try to make my way inside and get myself to be felt even more by this starving goddess.

“wh-what are you doing?!” she asked in a completely nervous state.

“Oh, just saw this entrance to the building that is your nipple, thinking there could be room inside and all that you know”

“St-stop right there you idiot! Don’t do what I think you’re trying to do!” she exclaimed.

“…” and with some silence, I forced one hand inside.

“N-Nathan, I’m telling you to stop!” the lantern of my phone was making a clear vision of what I was doing at that moment, and with the exact image on Clover’s head, I got a small reaction from this, her nipple getting a bit more erect just by this simple action.

“Sorry but, your nipple is just so big, it’s inviting me to get inside” I said.

“S-STOP! I WON'T EAT YOU SO STOP DOING THAT!” Clover panicked at the perverted image and thought of her friend basically about to force his way inside of her nipple, sending a contradictory message by making her nipple more erect, making even more room to be able to get inside.

I pushed my phone with my other hand and slipped it with my hand inside the nipple duct.

“Oh, it’s really warm and cozy in here” I said, upper torso almost inside, and as much as I was planning to get inside anyways.

“Ah! S-stop… Hnnggg…. This feeling…. I HATE YOU SO MUCH!” while saying so, I could feel her nipple growing in size around me, suddenly moving my whole body, almost getting fully inside the gigantic nipple.

“Ghh… it´s getting cramp suddenly” I complained.

Then suddenly, an intense earthquake invaded the whole place.

“Hnnng… This is only your fault idiot! Hhnnngg… how are you so fucking small to get inside my nipple hole… that´s so fucking hot… Hnnnnggg!” Clover was now, groping her left breast, shaking my whole environment constantly as the walls inside of her nipple were just hugging me in place, getting me stuck in place as I struggled from keeping my head calm, getting completely dizzy by this sudden experience.

Clover groped her own breasts while shaking my world, pinched her nipples and squishing me in the process, started touching herself and moaned from the pleasure from time to time, while I could only hear her through the phone, being completely overwhelmed by her quick heartbeat sounding at the distance.

With my body shaking all over the place, making me feel completely dizzy, and the fact that I couldn't do anything at all to help myself get free from the giant nipple in this state, it all made me pass out in just a moment.

 

 

 

It passed around eight or ten minutes until I got woken up again, it was all because of a certain idiot calling me out constantly throughout the call.

“Nathan please wake up! Please don’t die on me! I don´t wanna explain to the authorities that you died trying to please my nipple!”

It all seemed to have calmed down since she wasn’t violently shaking and groping her breasts like before, and her tone of voice told me that she might have already cum a while ago and started to recover her senses back.

“Ugh… shut up, I’m not dead idiot” I claimed, waking up still trapped halfway inside on her nipple.

“Oh thank god you´re alive…” She said.

“You know as tinies we are practically invulnerable… you got rough on purpose because of that same reason didn’t you?”

“Ehehe… I guess so…” Clover said with some kind of embarrassment “Can you get out though? It feels weird having a tiny person trapped inside my nipple..”

“Sure… let me just…” I tried getting myself out, but it seemed that the whole place compressed a bit…

“Umm… Clover… is your nipple… erected?”

“It’s… not? It passed a while and I got a bit… calmer?”

“Please pinch your nipple, I’m kinda stuck here…”

“Pervert… asking a girl to pinch her nipples for you” She said with a despective tone.

“Aren’t you the one who asked me to please this nipple?! You knew that should be an impossible task for me at this size and you still asked for it, you damm pervert!”

“I-I’m sorry…” Clover said with an embarrassed expression “but hearing you complain while being inside my nipple.. while I’m pinching myself to get it erected… it’s kinda… lewd…” she got all red while letting out this comment that I didn’t need to know at all.

And as her nipple got erected once again, I was able to move once again, getting myself out as soon as Clover stopped playing softly with it.

“Ugh… that was something…” I said.

“Please don’t do it again…” Clover said with an embarrassed expression “I might not have too much sensible nipples but that sure was something hard to deal with…”

(Don't do it again? Is she expecting me to shrink for her another time…?)

“Anyways, if you think this should be it, you can take Anna back and we can call Be…”

“UMMM ABOUT THAT!” Clover seemed like she was bothered by something.

“What is it?” I asked.

“So I tried to take her back from my clit after I ended up… ahem… you know…”

“Masturbating with two tinies on your body?”

“Y-yeah, that…” Clover glanced at me with embarrassment “so the thing is… I wasn’t able to find her when I tried to search for her on my pussy… and she has no way of communicating with… and so umm… I think I know where she is…” Clover looked at me with a heavy blush on her face.

“You don’t mean…”

“Yeah…”

“Is she in your…?”

“Yeah…” Clover turned to see another direction.

“How do you know? It could be that…”

“I can feel her moving in there… it’s a bit ticklish but whenever I try to reach her… I just can’t find her…” and the whole miscommunication is a problem, I can’t reach to her…”

I knew where this was going, Clover also seemed to realize to the same conclusion as me, so it was clear that there was no reason for me to avoid the topic.

“So… Do you know it’s only one thing we can do right…?”

“Y-yeah…”

And as if we were thinking similarly, we both blurred it out

“Getting to a doctor to check you up and take her out”

“Sending you to a rescue mission”

 

After that there was silence

“What did you say…?” I asked.

“I WON'T BE GOING TO A DOCTOR! THAT’S GOING TO BE EMBARRASSING AS FUCK! AND I ALREADY HAVE YOU HERE WITH ME!”

“ARE YOU INSANE?! DO YOU WANT BOTH ME AND ANNA GETTING LOST INSIDE YOUR PUSSY?!”

“M-maybe…?”

“YOU DAMM IDIOT!”

“PLEASE HELP ME, I SWEAR I NEED YOUR HELP GETTING HER OUT! I’LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU! JUST HELP ME PLEASE! I SWEAR!”

“The amount of pleading just to avoid getting embarrassed by going to the doctor… don’t you have shame? Aren’t you embarrassed about letting a guy literally getting inside your vagina?!”

Clover looked away, avoiding eye contact even though it was practically impossible for her eyes to meet with mine.

I let out a sigh.

“Okay… I’ll do it…” marking that statement out, and with it, preparing myself mentally to what was next…

I hate how dumb this girl… so much…

Chapter End Notes:

thanks for reading so far! If you're liking the story so far, make sure to leave a review