- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter features foot play

It is a really strange concept to think about this, the feet measurement was made in base on the average size of a foot, which also fitted with the conversion to inches, it’s a strange measurement indeed… but how can you tell a foot is a foot tall? People have different foot sizes after all… although… even if it’s the case… you can tell that a foot should be around the size of one foot tall… so, you could tell anyone, even Clover’s feet are one foot tall… but as for us, one of Clover’s feet was larger than any building that you have ever seen...

Clover herself did the calculations and proudly said once in the complex “a single foot would be larger than a 32-story building” so even if you wanted to climb something like a single human foot, it would take you hours without any rest, maybe even a day and some more, and that if the person to say wasn’t moving at all.

Clover knew all this, but she still wanted to tease us with one of these gigantic feet, dropping us directly on the cold ground after sitting herself down and dropping us both just in front of this gigantic building that was her foot.

If only an egg vibrator took me a couple of minutes to explore and get only to the center of it while using an elevator…

If climbing one boob was enough to tire me the hell out and drop out of tiredness to sleep 16 hours after even taking a shortcut…

Climbing something like this would have to take literal hours with no stop… the only thought was tiring my arms just by thinking about it.

“Is… massive… is just… I can’t believe it…” Anna was looking at this foot with a speechless expression, the only thing she could say was the obvious thing, and the obvious thing was that this girl’s feet were fucking gigantic in any kind of concept you could even think about.

Clover’s feet started wriggling a little, getting nervous by showing us such a fetishized piece of her body, Clover was embarrassed by this and her body language was clearly showing us that, seeing the wrinkles on her feet basically colliding up and down constantly, liberating as well a scent that was definitely what you could guess, a foot smell.

Although it didn’t stink so to say, it seemed that Clover took good care of her feet, since they weren’t dry at all and you could practically smell rests from deodorants and skin care creams that she might be using.

Anna got closer to this foot and practically hugged it.

“I don’t know why but this is just welcoming for me…” Anna said, patting slowly the sole of Clover’s gigantic foot.

I showed this image through the camera to Clover.

“Ugh… stop, that’s embarrassing…” she said, blushing.

“You don’t expect us to be climbing this thing do you…?” I asked.

“This thing?! How rude! They are my feet you know?! And I take real care of them… that’s why I’m not asking you guys to clean all my sole! Just between my toes… and of course, I wasn’t planning on letting you climb them! I’d get bored as fuck if I did!”

“Figures…”

“Th-Then why did you drop us down here?” Anna asked the real question here.

I saw a small grin on Clover’s face.

“Well I just wanted to toy a bit with both of you ehe…” as Clover said this, we could see how suddenly her giant right foot raised up to the sky, showing in the process her gigantic and impossibly long as hell of a leg, showing her inner thighs in the process as her skirt was getting lift up by this ‘small’ action, and showing her panties at the distance as she did so.

The next thing I saw was this monolithic foot… coming right at us in just an instant.

“AAAHHH!!!” Anna screamed as she saw the monster coming for us.

A sudden big hit, a really tight sensation, a dark humid, warm and dark environment… We were both pinned down by Clover’s gigantic foot, completely squished under her foot, with no way to move, just being trapped again by the floor and this soft sensation.

“Ehehe… I can’t believe it… you guys are totally under just one single foot…” I could still hear Clover’s voice through my phone, but I couldn’t even move my jaw to answer something.

“Hmmmpphhhmm!” A muffled sound came from me.

“Hmppphh!!!” And also Anna’s muffled sounds came along nearby.

“Hehehe… are my feet that breath-taking? You guys only need to relax there, enjoy the ‘feet massage’ that I can give you here~” after making a terrible pun, the whole ground started moving, as the giant foot only proceed to rub us to the ground, a squishy sensation was all that I could take, unaware of this, Clover was actually pressing every part of my body in a tight way that almost felt intoxicating… I was practically drenched in her sweat in less than a second, being grinned against her soft skin as she moved her foot from left to right, to front and back, just barely using her heel to move us everywhere…

“Hnn… it feels nice… to know that you two are there… I hope it’s at least pleasant” Clover said, probably with a blushing devilish smile on her face.

And Clover was not wrong, it was a bit pleasant, though you could not say it was the best massage or experience ever… if anything it was hotter than a sauna but softer than some other stuff, and the slight scent of her skincare products and creams on her feet that were actually making it a bit comfortable to say.

But feeling something so big, making pressure all over my body, even feeling my dick getting practically pressed hard… being toyed so hard was actually getting me a bit excited overall, even if her intentions were to give us a weirdly enough full body massage, the roughness in her playing actually made me feel tired already just from getting squished against this giant sole.

Clover slowly lifted her foot from the ground, making me slowly get peeled off from her skin, falling on my back while heavily breathing from this quick experience that I just had, while slowly at my side, watching my girlfriend also falling on her back, and turning to look at her, I saw her also heavily breathing with a heavy blush on her face, while holding her boobs with both hands forming an ‘X’ with her arms, as if she was trying to protect them.

“That… huf…. Huff… was intense…” Anna said, massaging her own body, getting all flustered by it.

My only guess was that Clover, also unaware of it, gave Anna a boob massage so intense that she couldn’t handle it… but somehow, Anna seemed that she actually kind of enjoyed this, but so as I was, we were both really tired just from this.

Clover saw our reactions to this and for a moment she felt a bit guilty about it, but we reassured her that it was totally okay since we agreed to this from the beginning.

 

 

 

 

We took some short time to rest and talk with each other, explaining a bit to Clover this sudden experience with her feet, we exchanged some talk with her as she also told us that she was actually nervous about all of this though we already knew that, but after a while and once we rested enough, we were each of us taken back to the main task, cleaning in between Clover’s toes…

Clover took us one separately, taking me and putting me between her Big toe and her index toe from her left foot, already getting there I noticed something.


(HER TOES ARE HUGE!) was what I thought

I found myself dwarfed by just some toes, looking at both of my sides I could literally only see giant walls of flesh surrounding me, and the space between them even if was a bit big for my size, was clearly obvious to me that Clover could literally squish me in between them at any moment, and the simple thought of it made me shiver.

I looked around me but just as what Clover said, both of her feet were pretty much clean already, making me appreciate a bit more that she is not giving us such a big of a task but simply looking around me, I didn’t know what to clean exactly… is like giving a rather useless task to someone who was prepared for an inferno.

I saw Clover dropping Anna on her other foot at the distance, it was probably rather amusing for Clover the idea of having two people taking care of her feet, that might be the approach we needed for all that pampering material that she would enjoy, but thinking it as a matter of shrinking people to let them take care of your feet was actually a really weird idea coming from Clover… and probably Anna too because she was the one who wanted this shrinking…

(But I bet they’re both enjoying themselves) I thought.

And just as if I was being watched, I could hear a scream coming from my phone.

“Hey! What are you doing?!” A sudden squish got me, and being instantly squished between her toes took me by surprise as her toes started rubbing each other and quickly getting me all messed up in just an instant, then being released as fast as it come.

“Ugh… what was that for?!” I exclaimed.

“I can see you’re not working at all! I don’t allow lazy insolents when they are even allowed to enjoy my feet!” Clover exclaimed, followed by a sudden second wave of squishing and rubbing.

“Agh… But what do you expect me to do?! You already cleaned these feet more than enough, that the only thing you might need is just put them in water or something!” I complained.

“Well... then do it” Clover said, with a bit of an embarrassment in her tone.

“Do it?” I asked confused.

“Yeah, clean it wet” she said.

“How do you expect me to…”

“Lick it…”

“Wh-wha…?”

Clover once again squished her toes together, the pressure making it really tight for me, rubbing me against her toes as she did “I’m telling you to lick between my toes, wasn’t I clear?!” squishing me again and again, Clover seemed to be actually enjoying of putting me in such a harsh spot.

Clover released me from that struggle, letting me fall in between her toes once again, then as I was recovering myself.

“And just so I can confirm it, you have to show me…”

“What?!”

“Put the camera on, I wanna see you actually getting to do your job properly, otherwise…” Clover started to wiggle her toes just a bit, but just a bit was more than enough for me to look at them move like crazy, menacingly and threatening to squish me once again.

“Fine…” I said, complying with her request by putting the camera to a side, getting myself on my knees… and starting to lick the surface that I was standing on

“Hn!” A small gasp of happiness was released from Clover’s lips (she’s definitely fucking enjoying this, the nerve of this girl…)

I kept licking while hearing Clover getting a bit excited there, could even see her in the distance, taking her hand in front of her skirt and starting to tease herself a bit with this powerful feeling she had over me, probably starting to get aroused by this.

“And you don’t dare to be lazy either Anna, you have to work too!” said Clover, while looking at both of her feet and wriggling her toes with a devilish smile.

I manage to keep working at Clover’s toe gaps, licking constantly would leave my tongue dry for some moments, so I took some pauses to clean with my bare hands, rubbing her skin and trying to at least make sure her skin looked better than before, even if it was a minimal change, I was kind of proud of how much I managed to do.

And after finishing with one gap between her toes, I had to move to the next one, this being a really difficult task alone as I had to move from one toe to the other, practically avoiding falling this 32-story building foot… and avoiding the regular wriggling of her toes that Clover did from time to time.

Taking around 20 to 30 minutes to barely clean in between her toes, I managed to clean them all, or at least the general surface of it, a really demanding task if you ask me.

As for Anna, it seemed that she also managed to clean at some point but didn’t get to finish in time.

And what was our goddess doing while we were both killing our backs working on her feet? She barely was paying us any attention at this point, just looking at our general direction from time to time but mostly checking on her phone, even ignoring a few of my comments on the call we still had.

“Hnn… huff… huff…” some soft groans of pleasure were coming from the gigantic goddess that was literally just toying with us at this point, still looking at the screen on her phone all the time, while slowly moving her other hand over her waist, sliding it slowly under her skirt and most probably her panties as well.

(I can’t believe this… she’s fucking masturbating…)

The sudden realization came to me as I got to know what she was doing all this time.

She was fucking watching porn on her phone or more than it, she was most likely getting off with the idea of the size difference that we had at this point, the general size difference was her main focus, she didn’t care if she was the giant, in this case, she only cared to have this difference in size, enough to look up for some lewd content on the internet and starting to wander on her own thoughts… the idiot.

It was most likely that after waiting for so long for us to finish, at some point she got tired or bored of it and started scrolling on her phone to look up some other stuff, the nerve on this girl being totally in another world.

 And to get her out of this stupid trance she was on I had to just keep telling her that I was done with her toes through the phone, and after like ten tries she got back to reality, suddenly taking out her hand from inside her skirt and replying nervously with something like “wh-what a good job you have done! Yes, I can see that!” while clearly not looking at the hard job I have done, like her mind was totally into the idea that we worked ourselves pretty hard but she only wanted to have the image on her head and didn’t care for the results at all.

And as bad as her acting was for this, she simply licked one of her fingers, not even noticing it was the same hand she was just touching herself with just some seconds ago, took said fingers in our direction and sticking both of us to them just like before, covered in a combination of smells here while getting ourselves closer to her face, and with a heavy blush on her face, she simply saw the two tiny dots on her fingers, and whatever she was looking at just a while ago just gave her heavy ideas on her head that was clearly slipping out in that happy expression she had just by looking at us.

“Y-you know guys I uh… Am kind of excited… and I know you guys said you were kind of going for the ride here so… I hope you guys don’t mind if I… use you both to kind of… you know…” Clover looked at us with a really perverted expression on her face “wh-what I’m even saying, of course, you guys wouldn’t want to get involve in…”

“I-I actually do!” Anna suddenly screamed, being able to be heard through my phone.

Clover stopped there, and looked at the tiny Anna that was on top of her finger, getting slowly released from the stickiness of her finger.

“Wh-what? No, there’s no way I heard that correctly because I mean…”

“I said I want to Clover… I-I mean… if you’re not against the idea Nathan or that you umm… oh shit I should have thought my words sooner” Anna got a sudden realization that she said something that could be considered a bit insensitive with me, but as a matter of fact, I wasn’t bothered at all by this.

“No, it’s okay Anna, I get you, I mean, I really understand it even if you were kind of trying to hide it, you’re really enjoying this whole experience so far, and I’m happy that you’re doing it because I can really see you smiling while doing all this… and I mean you are kind of curious, so it’s totally okay on my part if you want to do some fun with Clover” I reassured my girlfriend, as a matter of fact, I was supporting this situation from the very start, it could be a help for both Anna and Clover at the end so there was no reason for me to be against this.

Anna went over to me and hugged me.

“Thank you, I love you so much!” Anna said, then kissing my cheek.

“You know you are still covered on Clover’s saliva”

“I know…” Anna said, getting a bit embarrassed again.

Clover looked at us with a soft smile.

“So… is it really okay for me to… uh?” Clover asked.

“Yes, it’s totally okay, you may be able to use both of us Clover… I mean, I was actually kinda expecting for you to do something like that at the end so…”

“O-Okay then! I-I promise there won’t be any kind of insertion or such, just a light foreplay that’s all…” Clover said.

“R-right” Anna replied.

“Wait, I’m also into this?” I asked confused.

“Well, duh?” both of them said with a perplexed expressions.

I let out a small sigh as the two girls just laughed at my reaction for a moment, then Clover took her almost serious expression back, still blushing all this time as she did so.

And as we both were standing on Clover’s sticky fingers, the giant girl took a look at us with a brief smile while totally blushing, her cheeks all red and I didn’t even wanted to know why she was blushing now, but even if I didn’t want to know, she just straight explained her plan.

“Okay, so this is how we’re gonna do it… I’m going to play with both of you… and I um…” Clover tried to explain herself without any hesitation in her tone but her nervous expression was telling us otherwise “I’m gonna put Anna inside my panties… so she can play with my clit… I mean you’re a girl after all, you might be able to get how to work with it… and as for Nathan, I’m gonna put him… inside my bra… and you better fucking make my nipple feel you…” Clover said, biting her lower lip just at the perverted idea she just let out.

Anna started looking down, trying to reach out with her eyes at the skirt that was just all the way down, and getting all red just by the idea of this.

“Omg… her clit is surely going to be enormous… I… I… how should I even start? Should I lick it? Wait no, bit it? Use my whole body?!” she started having a discussion with herself, being overwhelmed with such a task not knowing how it is going to go.

“And I’m going to…” I saw at the giant chest that was Clover’s boobs… and between all the giant girls I’ve seen so far, she was the smallest between all of them, not meaning that she had small boobs at all though, but looking at her B cups standing right there in front of me, a flashback from last week came back to my mind “Well… I’m ready for it then…”

Clover dedicated us a sweet but devilish grin.

“Well then, be prepared hehe…” as she suddenly took us both in different directions “because I’m gonna enjoy this myself…” and as one finger with a tiny Anna entered her panties, Clover let out a small gasp of excitement.

Chapter End Notes:

As always, I hope you're liking the story so far!
if you do, leave a review with your opinions of the story so far