- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And with this we're getting into a new arch, I hope you like it!

A big cheeky smile raised up from the ground, suddenly looming above both of us as we were only allowed to watch in awe, the smile was pretty playful as well if you could say, a thing that didn’t let me feel completely safe knowing well who did that smile belonged to.

Anna grabbed my arm as she said with a heavy blush on her face “L-Let´s do it…”

(What are we doing in this situation…?) That was the only thing I could think at the moment, finding myself once again being shrunk against my will, these two girls being completely at the fault for it.

Anna and I were looking at the now gigantic face of Clover literally covering all of our field of vision as we both of us stood on top of Anna’s night drawer at the classic only one millimeter tall, just as how I did last week just with her in this exactly similar situation.

Although I couldn’t complain a bit about this at all, since the moment these two proposed the shrinking down for Clover, I was already into all this mess, so the less that anyone could do for me, meaning Beatrice (who shrunk us and transported us), was to give me the option to go along with these two and make sure to take some mental notes of anything that might happen here, and in exchange, any payment on my apartment would go lower than what it already was.

It was supposed to be something the whole investigation team was a bit interested in it too, no one might have ever thought that Anna, the host and landlord lady of the complex, was actually up for the idea of shrinking herself completely at her own will.

 

 

 

The moment of shrinking was a totally new experience for Anna, since it was the first time Anna was getting shrunk, it was more than expected to see her getting surprised ever since start to finish, as she couldn’t believe how everything was getting actually bigger and bigger each second, coming at me super excited about all of this, rambling how she was so happy that I was accompanying her on this ride, and all that… but as it suddenly started trembling, thing that startled Anna for a moment as she noticed something coming at the distance, it was at that moment that the towering figure of Beatrice was about to reach to us.

“Holly mother of… Is that Becks? Oh my god she’s fucking huge…” Anna watched in complete awe at the gigantic figure of her secretary and assistant in the maintenance of the complex, now totally towering over her at more than two miles tall, approaching us in high heels as she made the ground tremble with every step she took, Anna’s legs started trembling at the monolithic figure now standing right in front of us.

“Sh-she's not going to step on us right…?” asked Anna with a genuinely concerned expression on her face.

“She won’t, remember she’s a professional at this” I said, trying to reassure her.

When Beatrice reached up to us, she simply stood there looking at the small lid that was on the ground, making Anna get all surprised, looking from the giant high heels that were in front of us, up to the face of this gigantic woman up above at the distance, and slowly she squatted down in front of us, once again showing in all her might the gigantic monster of her crotch covered by her clothes but being clearly noticeable just above, this time, I could see a deeply blushing expression on Anna’s face as she was focusing her sight on the obvious monster that could eat us whole if it there was free up to the chances.

“Th-that is… that is…” Anna wanted to say something but she didn’t allow herself to even finish that sentence.

And as much as I kinda wanted to keep seeing her reaction to this situation, we were lifted up from the ground as the massive tweezers started to hold the lid we were both standing on.

Anna, for a moment, lose her footing and fell on her knees, as a matter of fact, she might have been taken by surprise, although the lid was going to take us completely safe, the sudden movement probably confused her sight and by a natural reaction, she tripped while trying to stay in equilibrium when it didn’t even need it at all.

That’s one of the first things the staff asked me about when I got to the complex for the first time, as it seemed to be a natural reaction for some people to feel disorientated, it seemed Anna was one of these people.

“Ugh… I can’t stand” Anna said, looking directly at the ground, as she saw through the transparent lid, seeing how we were basically rising up to the ‘sky’, and reaching face level to this goddess that literally had it in the palm of her hand.

Beatrice gave us a soft smile.

“It’s okay, you will get quickly used to it after a while” I said, patting my girlfriend’s back for a moment.

As in that moment, I received a call from Beatrice on my communication app.

“Hello there, how’s everything for Anna?” asked Beatrice, looking directly at us with a small grin.

I turned to see at my girlfriend who was basically trying to get herself up again.

“She’s managing… I think” I replied.

“Is she fine?” Beatrice asked, moving the lid, trying to look up closely, just barely being able to see the two small people she was holding.

Anna turned to see at the godly-like figure of the woman that was basically holding our lives, and then turned to see me with a helpless expression.


“N-Nathan… wh-what do I do…?” Anna turned to look back at Beatrice, saw her face looming above us, then saw the rest of her body, then turned back to look at me once again “Her boobs are HUGE!”

“Hahahahahahaha” Beatrice only laughed after hearing that all the way from my phone, suddenly the whole environment shifted as we were suddenly greeted by a giant pair of mountainous breasts basically in front of us.

Beatrice always used this same office-lady type of uniform, one that made sure to highlight all of her best features, and her breasts were not the exception, as these pair of mountains, covered by just a classic formal shirt and a black coat, while her coat was not fully covering her breasts either, just pronouncing them more as they were practically begging to be released by it, and even more, her light blue bra was slightly noticeable inside that formal t-shirt with all the small amounts of sweat Beatrice was holding unaware of it at all.

“You know you can always ride these if you want Anna, let’s call it a special service just for you~” Beatrice said with a seductive tone, showing off her incredibly large bosom to both of us…

(These are even bigger than Anna’s… you could practically get lost on them…)

Anna covered her facial expression with one of her hands, but I could clearly see some embarrassment in that reaction, the whole idea might have gotten deep inside her head, but a second thought made her reject that idea.

It seemed that she wanted to say something to Beatrice so I just approached my phone to her

“I’d lie if I said I didn’t want to uh… check you out… but right now… Clover is waiting for us, so I don’t wanna let her down, and uh… I mean… maybe another day or… uh…”

Beatrice laughed at the nervous reaction that Anna had.

“I knew you were a pervert, I was just messing with you” Beatrice said, lifting us once again in front of her face.

Anna’s face became as red as possible from blushing in just a second, totally regretting her own words.

“Ugh! Becks you idiot!” and with that last complaint from my girlfriend who just got exposed as a pervert, Beatrice got us to Anna’s room where it was Clover, practically waiting and sitting down awkwardly on Anna’s bed as she did.

“Uh… Nathan, I just noticed something” Anna turned to me, with an awkward expression.

“What is it?” I asked.

Anna pointed out to the nightstand of her room, there it was laying a small… black device.

“I think I got a bit too excited before shrinking down and forgot my phone there…” Anna said, a bit embarrassed by this fact.

My first thought was to laugh a bit at this attitude from my girlfriend who’s usually pretty serious about a lot of stuff, but seeing her being all excited and nervous from the whole shrinking experience just made me reassure her that it was okay.

“If anything we can both use my phone anyways” I said.

“Y-yeah… you’re right” she said.

“Here, I got the couple” Beatrice said as she got into the room, reaching up to Clover and asking her to reach out her hand, Clover doing it with a nervous expression.

Beatrice didn’t think twice and just tilted the lid on top of Clover’s hand, the whole ground for us completely moving as the lid's gravity properties got loose, making us fall almost instantly on top of Clover’s palm.

“Eeee!” Clover got surprised by this, watching the two small dots falling on her hand without any notice.

Beatrice simply turned around and left the room.

“They're all yours! Tell me whenever you guys stop playing!” Beatrice waved her hand as she shut the door right behind her.

“E-eh… I UH….” Clover turned to see the small dots on her palm.

As for both of us, we found ourselves in a gigantic palm around 500 feet in diameter, practically a surreal land, completely warm and soft.

“Ugh… I wasn’t expecting that” Anna said, recovering herself from the fall.

I turned to see up at the curious expression of this new goddess that had us in her possession.

Normally I’d be looking at Clover at a bit smaller level under my nose, but now, looking up at the sky, I could not even hold a normal conversation with her without breaking my neck by just trying to look at her.

“Yeah… me neither” I told Anna, being distracted by the sight in front of me.

It was weird if all, to watch this girl who usually is this quiet, weird, and annoying cute girl, being this whole godly figure, a titanic creature that literally had us on the palm of her hand.

“Sh-shouldn’t we call her?” asked Anna, getting by my side, and taking me out of my trance.

“O-oh! Yeah right!” I said, taking out my phone and calling Clover through the app.

Clover’s reaction when hearing the sound of her phone ringtone coming from her pocket completely startled her, searching for it with the hand she wasn’t using and answered the video call.

“H-hi Clover, I kinda forgot my phone so I’m gonna be using Nathan’s phone to also talk with you” Anna explained.

“Ah, y-yeah that’s alright… I was just uh…”

“Surprised by how small we are?” I asked.

“Y-yeah… I mean… I can tell it’s both of you but you really are…” Clover lifted her hand up close to her face, making Anna fall on her knees once again as we were basically under this girl’s face “But you’re so small… I lit could eat you both in just one gulp and not even taste you at all…”

As Clover said this, a small grin crossed her face “well actually…” she said, opening her mouth in front of us, suddenly showing me another one of these scenarios that you could only get to see when you’re as small as we are.

Her lips parted away, showing us a dark and deep cavern that was begging for something to eat, as her gigantic teeth separated in the process and a giant tongue monster greeted us, letting out a small scent of the chocolate that Clover probably e before coming here, and as drops of saliva that could practically b hundreds of galons for us, and this whole cave was approaching to us, trying to tell us we were going to be the next meal for this idiotic goddess that was standing right in front of us.

Then it suddenly closed.

Anna watching in some kind of instability state, getting excited by the giant monster that just threatened to eat her but also being totally curious about the whole experience she could be getting in there.

And as Clover’s lips closed, we were both shaken by this sudden heavy teasing that this girl just gave the two of us.

“Just kidding~” Clover said, her lips separating as she spoke, all the time holding some sort of devilish grin on her face.

Suddenly, an idea crossed my head, knowing what this girl was all into, knowing her deep love for size fetishism and size scenarios, knowing how much she loved all those stories and porn about giant people teasing tinies with their gigantic bodies… this girl knew exactly what she was doing, or more or less, she could project some of those ideas into us and tease with us at the same time, making her, probably one of the scariest people to be around when being tiny.

I gulped some saliva just by thinking how scary and good at it this stupid girl could be, maybe the only thing she could be an expert at.

Anna approached to my phone “Umm… Clover… I know that was all teasing and all, but I kinda am getting a bit dizzy from trying to stand on top of your hand… you’re shaking too much…”

Anna realized something that I did not, but in fact, Clover was trembling a bit, all probably because of nervousness from this situation.

(Ah, I see, even if Clover could come up with some of these size scenario ideas, it doesn’t mean she is not getting nervous from all of this… I mean, after all, taking care of tinies might be one hell of a big deal for someone who actually has never treated with them anytime before)

“S-sorry! Let me just uh… put you somewhere more uh… stable” Clover said as she was looking for somewhere to put us, then noticing the nightstand beside Anna’s bed might be the best place to drop us onto, literally sprinkling us out in the not so soft surface that was it.

Once we landed, Anna practically got surprised by the literal small amount of pain she got from being dropped out from at least a 100 ft. tall, wondering if there was any way a tiny could actually take real pain from being treated harshly at all.

Clover was now looming over us as her shadow was basically all over the nightstand, her face was also taking most of our field vision of what was in front of us, literally if you were to watch this from a normal perspective, it would only be Clover looking these two millimeter dots that stood there in front of her gigantic face by comparison with it.

“I was thinking… if this whole thing you’re doing is to make me try to find myself comfortable with being pampered and pleased by others... and thinking that I am a literal giant goddess compared to you… only thing I can think of is…” Clover started to doubt if to finish that sentence.

“It’s okay! Whatever it is, I think we can handle it! Right, Nathan?!” Anna exclaimed, making a sort of determined expression.

“Ah? Oh, yeah!” I replied.

Clover bit her lower lip, a bit embarrassed by the request she had in mind.

“Well… since there’s two of you.. I figured you guys could uh… clean my feet… or at least try and clean small details that I wouldn’t notice! I-I mean, there’s some dirt for sure between my fingers that could easily be taken by people as small as you! And that way I can toy with both of you and… and…”

“Okay then! We’ll do it!” Anna exclaimed once again, although this time she was doubting her own words after saying them.

I turned surprised to look at my girlfriend, being all nervous about this, then she turned out to look at me and grabbed my arm with some blushing that started to appear on her face.

“L-Let's do it…” she said nervously.

I nodded, internally regretting this, but thinking about why we were doing this.

(If something like this kind of stupid idea is something that could help Clover to help herself, then might as well try it out and check any results that might come from this)

“A-are you guys sure about this?!” Clover complained.

“Yes, totally!” But Anna stayed with Clover's plan.

“O-Okay… lemme just uh…” Clover then, without any notice, simply licked two of her right-hand fingers with one single lick, and moved said fingers towards us, it was all so sudden and quick that we weren’t even able to run, as we got stuck to the fingers of this gigantic girl.

And while we were being captured by the sticky saliva on her fingers, Clover simply got herself on the floor of Anna’s room, laying there as she slowly start taking out her socks.

A single but small grin crossed her lips, as well as some small blush while looking at the two tiny people that were literally trapped against her fingers.

“Ehe~” a small but soft laugh escaped from her lips.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading this far! if you're liking the story so far make sure to leave a review :D