- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is focused mostly on the characters

As the days passed and I had to deal almost directly with Clover’s anxiety through the week, as she was basically getting into constant emotional crisis as the days went on, meanwhile I managed to get a new hobby when talking with Anna every night, while we both were trying to find size comparisons with different objects and different sizes for many different things in general.

 My week became pretty much occupied but at least it made the time run faster as the weekend approached without any other issues or inconvenient, besides the fact that Clover was basically now waiting outside my door almost every day in the morning since she didn’t have anything else to do in this place besides clinging onto me.

I did mention this to Anna but she didn’t seem to mind getting to know that Clover actually was into me, since she already knew Clover was a total weirdo, and I mean, Clover is also into Anna so who knows how many people is Clover into as well…

Though in the general sense thinking that Clover was into Anna was what probably made Anna laugh the most because Clover was literally in love with her and inside her as well, a joke that I had to reject with a serious expression while telling my sweet girlfriend that she was being as much as an idiot as Clover was with only that simple joke.

And taking out whatever stuff I learned through the week in classes, I was mostly enjoying my time talking with Anna almost all the time we both had some free time to share, basically getting a deeper and closer bond as time passed, taking even my bath time as a time for both of us to talk, chat and even send each other some “special” videos so to say.

And at the end of the day, my unusually tired self would try to get some sleep, only to be bothered by Clover knocking on the door, claiming to be having problems sleeping and trying to get into my room to try and sleep there, and at first, I thought she was literally trying to tease me with something but after actually letting her inside and letting her sleep on the bed while I slept on the couch, I managed to notice that she actually had been having nightmares now and then, probably all because of her anxiety of leaving the complex for the first time in a while.

I thought they might have been exaggerations but we’re talking about Clover here and she’s just like that after all, and the only thing I can do is just... take care of her I guess, I really don’t know, my relationship with this girl is just weird enough to even care to think about it, she is a great friend, at least that I can say clearly, a really clingy and stubborn one that is.

 

 

And as days passed with these kinds of stuff throughout the week, the weekend arrived, meaning that we were allowed to leave the complex once again, letting me deal in the morning with another rare event.

“Come on Clover, open the door…” I said, knocking at the door of her room on a normal Saturday morning.

“Nooo! I will get abducted in the park! Or worst! I might find myself accidentally meeting someone I know from the outside!” a muffled scream response came from the other side of the door.

“Clover that’s not going to happen! And you should definitely prioritize your security over your social awkwardness!” I claimed.

“Ugh!” An annoyed grunt was everything that came from her side.

A sudden idea on how to help her get out came to my mind “okay Clover, here’s the deal, if you get out and we meet with Anna, and after we spend a nice day outside, you have a free ‘let Nathan do whatever the hell you want’ card or some sort of thing like that” I said, trying to convince her on her own stubborn and greedy game.

The door opened slowly and I got to see this girl peeking her face through the small gap of what she opened.

“Can I ask anything…?”

“Sure” I said.

“Even lewd stuff?”

“Don’t take your chances, you know there are limits”

“You didn’t say no…”

“Whatever, just get out and I can buy you something to eat outside, I bet you haven’t eaten something cooked from a restaurant in a while” I said.

Clover opened her door slowly, revealing as she did the blushing face of this girl who was practically trembling of fear of the unknown.

I patted her head, then messed her hair a little bit at the end.

“Idiot…” she said, as she proceeded to follow me through the complex as we made our way to the hangar.

I called Anna in the process and basically told her that we were both on our way to getting grown again, all the time watching as Clover was basically praying to who knows who that nothing bad happened this day, just to let me try to calm her down, which resulted on her basically grabbing the sleeve of my shirt on the way to cling onto something as we were starting to get taken out of the anal beads.

Clover looked at the giant tweezers outside about to take us out of this place, making her get a mixed feeling between excited and totally panicking.

Our luck was that everybody else already got out of the complex before us, otherwise, she would be making a scene that would be impossible to ignore.

And as the giant staff member was taking us out and taking us to the size changing room, Clover closed her eyes, only feeling the small amount of vibrations the lid we were standing on was bringing to her.

“I’m steady… I’m a rock... I’m a future governor of this land…” she was reciting something weird as some kind of way to process this.

(If you were the governor, we would be doomed…)

And after a short while, we were placed on the growing spot, changing slowly in size, as our whole surroundings became smaller and smaller, until they became just about the right size to be.

Anna opened the door to receive me and Clover, just smiling sweetly as she saw the girl basically clinging onto me with fear.

I tapped Clover’s shoulder, letting her know that process was done.

“Is it over? Really?” she asked.

“Yeah, it is, you can open your eyes now” I said.

Clover slowly but steadily opened her eyes again, looking at the ground under her feet, then at me, then turned with fear to see at the person that was in front of her.

“A-ah… I-is…”

“Hello Clover, it’s been a while, hasn’t it?” Anna said, with a sweet smile on her face that had deep meaning behind it.

Anna has been worried about Clover for a while now, I already knew that from the start, Anna does worry about the tenants as a good landlord lady she is, even if the situation is a bit weird and complex, she always cares for us, and I knew that ever from my very first day.

“H-Hi… Anna, it sure has been a while” Clover tried to avoid making any eye contact with Anna, practically trying to avoid taking any risk to have an interaction with the girl in front of her.

Anna knew this already and practically walked over to us, just to take Clover’s hand, and as she softly grabbed her, she just sweet-talked to her.

“Hey, you don’t need to feel tense around me” she said, with her sweet classic smile.

Clover, trembling a bit, just turned to see the girl holding her hand.

Anna and Clover got face to face looking at each other.

“Ehehe…” Clover let out a nervous giggle as she just suddenly started blushing while looking at her.

“Um… why don’t we start the day now? Where do you wanna go first?” Anna asked, ignoring completely the attitude Clover just had.

“Oh! Y-yeah about that! I was planning on going to eat something first…”

And just as kind of how the plan was, we took Clover to a family restaurant, ordering some food to take after a good while of not eating outside of the complex.

The dynamic between Anna and Clover was almost comical, as Anna would do make a totally normal question about Clover, with the idiot basically answering something not related at all or using some weird alternatives to answer, such as “so how are the studies going?” with Clover saying something like “Well, I can at least concentrate in my room… maybe a bit too much” and even with those kinds of insinuations, Anna totally ignoring her comments and taking the answer as if were something like “studies are doing well” and leaving it like that.

At some point, it just started getting even funnier with the interactions these two had.

From time to time Clover clung to my arm, and Anna basically claimed to her that I was her property, which somehow made me feel a bit flustered by the way my girlfriend was referring to me.

Or some other moments where I would be talking about some topic from our class with Anna, and Clover basically trying to claim the attention back from Anna and just showing me her tongue as some kind of childish annoyance.

And after we finished eating some pancakes with chocolate syrup, some scrambled eggs, and some coffee with sweet bread (I would let you guess who took each of these dishes), we went on our way back to the small building, or to say the least, back to Anna’s house and keep our conversations there.

We all sat in a small room that I wasn’t in before, probably a living room for the facilities, where people would barely get inside since there were other resting rooms besides this one, and to be honest I didn’t really care too much about it.

“Huh… this living room is really small” but apparently someone was actually caring too much about this.

“Small? I think is really spacious though” Anna said with a slightly confused expression on her face.

“Ah-Ah! No sorry, I didn’t mean to be impolite or something… is just that the living room in the complex is actually really big compared to this” Clover said, with a nervous expression as she was trying to avoid eye contact.

“Hmmmm” Then Anna got into a thinking position.

“Umm… is something wrong?” I asked.

Anna was basically thinking a bit about this “You know, I’ve really been thinking about this since it’s really been mentioned before… but the complex is actually really big huh?” said Anna, maybe a bit too concerned about this topic.

“Eh? Well… it is really big yeah… the building itself is really big with different stuff inside, the only problem might be taking the elevator for each place constantly”

Anna glared at me, then back at Clover.

“A-and when you’re on the elevator… it’s supposed to have a transparent view of the exterior right…?” Anna asked, blushing a bit in the process.

“Ah… well… yeah…?” Clover said a bit confused by the question.

“Then… do you guys… well… see my insides every time you take the elevator…?” Anna asked, totally doubting if to finish that question as she did.

“Eh… well… not always… I mean, it’s pretty much dark inside so there’s only a small light in the elevator”

Anna was probably trying to picture it herself, as for some reason, she has been really curious recently about how her own insides would look, but as being totally unable to explore the complex and be inside someone’s ass, she always seemed to want to see different opinions about it…

And Clover… might be the perfect person to answer these kinds of questions for her…

And it seemed that was also the thought that came to Anna’s head, as she started pushing now the topic on Clover, basically two size fetish enthusiasts starting to talk of their fetish without trying to talk about their fetish.

“So what about nighttime?”

“I sometimes take a look outside but most of the time I just see a giant wall covering the sky, probably because my room is on a side you never left looking at you…”

Anna came to think of that same thing, as she realized that people in the complex might actually be able to look at her on her bed at nighttime (such as how I’ve been doing)

The whole topic of the complex was super embarrassing but also exciting for Anna, so thinking that some tiny people living on her sex toy might have seen her doing weird stuff at night (which I have) might be able to literally watch a person of her size, being basically hundreds of feet tall and doing her daily stuff, or even masturbating at night.

Anna was seriously blushing at this stage but tried to keep herself calm, although sucking at it.

“But yeah… as much as I like the complex, the doctors have told me a lot that I need to get out more often… since I need to take some fresh air and some sunlight they said”

“So… you’re planning on going out more often now?” asked Anna, trying to keep the recent conversation while taking all of those invading thoughts that she probably had on her face.

All this time I was just there, basically watching these two, a goddess and an idiot having a conversation about their daily life, and seeing them both having fun together I just thought it was nice that they were getting along too well.

“Also there’s this whole stuff about how I don’t know really how to let myself be pleased… as in… ugh… it is a really complicated shit…” Clover tried to explain to Anna her whole problem with letting herself take compliments, be pampered, or other stuff and how she couldn’t allow herself to be in ‘that place’ or ‘position’ as how she described it.

Anna thought about this and without any kind of warning, just approached Clover and gave her a hug.

“Eh-Eh? Wh-what’s the meaning of this?!” Clover asked while getting embarrassed and confused.

“You know, caring for others is like a hug, some might like it, some might not, but when both agree to give a hug and both are enjoying it, then you can say that is a really special moment” Anna let out Clover for a moment, holding her shoulders for a moment while looking her directly at her face “so letting yourself be hugged it only means that you’re also giving a hug yourself at some extent… since caring for one another is a special expression that would make others happy, and so as you, you should be happy that you’re allowed to care for another”

Anna smiled at Clover, who had a really deeply invested expression.

Clover teared up for a moment, maybe understanding how actually dumb and simple her problem was, as she slowly hugged Anna back, trying to not only show her affection but allowing herself to get said affection back.

And in the middle of that hug, Anna glared at me.

“You don’t mind do you?” she asked.

I simply shook my head, telling her that it was fine by me.

 

 

And after a couple of minutes and everything calmed down a bit, the three of us kept talking for a while, although I could notice something was on Anna’s head as minutes passed.

It was simple but quick the moment that it suddenly happened, when Anna stopped thinking and actually seemed like she wanted to say something.

I just straight asked “what is it? Are you okay?”

Anna simply stayed silent, glaring at Clover for a moment.

“Say… Clover… you are a lot into size stuff and all that, right?” Anna asked.

Clover blushed a little, looking down for a moment “Y-yeah I am…”

Anna took a deep breath, preparing to say whatever she’s been thinking about.

“So… There’s been this thing I had in mind for a while…” Anna looked expectantly at Clover for a moment “you wanna learn a bit more about being pampered and such… and I do… am interested in the perspective view of a tiny… so…” Anna bit her lower lip before saying this last part “Is it possible for me to try and explore you as in tiny size… and I mean, try to give you some cares…?”

“E-eh?” Was all that came out of Clover’s mouth as she literally couldn’t believe what she just heard.

‘Her goddess wanted to change places temporally with her it seemed, she wanted to explore ‘her’ over all things?!’ was probably what was on her mind.

The Clover, blushing as how she didn’t have any idea that she could, simply nodded.

“Really?! That’s great! I will ask Becks about it and…”

“But on one condition...” Clover said with embarrassment.

“Sure, what is it?” asked Anna with curiosity.

“He has to shrink as well…” Clover said, pointing at me.

“E-eh?” this time the question came from my mouth.

“Got it then!” exclaimed Anna with a sweet smile directed at me.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter is gonna start a new event, I hope you like it
and if you're liking the story so far, leave a review with your thoughts about it :D