- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hi there! it´s been a while since the last chapter! the story is now resuming once again and this chapter is just a small chill chapter with some Clover development, hope you like it!

I woke up really late that day, my whole body feeling sore from all that ‘exercise’ I had to go through last night, and it was really not any joke, my arms were completely worn out, my legs felt all stiff and rigid, it was like waking up from a really rough dream, but god what a good time it was, totally worth it for sure.

As I stood up to prepare for a new day, the first thing in the morning I did was go to the window of my room, pressing the button to see the outside, and be greeted by the inside walls of my girlfriend’s ass as the first thing in the morning, my mind instantly went back to that whole experience and I let out a soft giggle while smiling, not being able to stop my own happiness or my train of thoughts.

I sent Anna a message telling her that I just woken up and that my whole body felt tired from the whole experience from yesterday.

“So you’re awake? You probably will have to uh… talk to the staff members in the complex... they might want to ask you some stuff” Anna sent some messages, trying to hide a simple fact that was as clear as day.

“Ask me some stuff?” I asked.

“Yeah, I might also be busy all day because of that and classes, so we probably won’t be able to talk that much until night” she said.

“Okay then, we can talk when you’re less busy” I said.

“I’m sorry! Guess being such a great landlord takes time from you, I will compensate you tonight!”

The whole staff members probably knew already about our whole ‘bonding experience’ that we had last night, and I mean it is to no one’s surprise, taking in mind that Anna and I were, after all, still part of this social experiment to get through interactions with shrunken people and normal sized people, it was pretty obvious that these people would have their questions and would be asking me some stuff.

I mentally prepared myself, took a bath, changed my clothes, and took a step out of my dorm room, when ‘that’ suddenly.

“You sure did take your time to wake up today!” Clover was practically in front of my room, leaning her back against the wall in front of me.

“Ah, good morning Clover, I kinda had a rough night and…” I was about to say something else but it was pretty hard to take into mind Clover’s expression.

“You sure fucking did… obviously…” Clover got her phone in her hand and showed me the picture I took and sent her last night “you goddess fucker” she exclaimed.

She was mad, or at least heavily annoyed, and the worst part is that I don’t even know if she was mad because she was jealous or she was mad directly with me for basically leaving her completely alone and bored yesterday.

“I thought you might want to see… you know since you’re into size stuff and…” I tried to excuse myself in a way that sounded as if I was apologizing as well.

“Ugh… I hate myself for all the things I did after watching this photo…” said Clover with a blush on her face.

“Wait, what did you do after watching the photo?” I asked, Clover ignored my question by clearing her throat.

“Anyways! I heard that you were going to talk with the staff members, Becky told me to go along with you whenever you did…” she said.

“Oh right, I was literally about to just do that” I said “but about what you did with that photo…?” I tried to take the question out again.

“Okay then, let’s go!” and Clover completely ignored it once again.

We both went together to the medical area on sphere 5, and we travel all the way from Sphere 1, basically watching the anal walls of Anna all the way from here to there, with Clover killing me with a glare the whole travel and me trying to ignore everything.

When we made our way to the medical area, I was greeted by some of the staff members that I met on my first days here to know if the shrinking process had any secondary effects on me or not, which wasn’t the case, some people might feel lighter than usual and some other actually have problems with blood circulation after shrinking so taking these kinds of exams for your first time shrinking is actually a recommended process.

We made our way inside one of the offices they had, as Clover and I both sit down in place, the staff guy lit went and asked me a simple question.

“So… how was having intercourse with Anastasia Cruz, was it painful or tiresome?”

My embarrassment, Clover’s killing glare, the whole situation… it all killed me internally as I started answering the questions this guy was making me.

All the info they basically needed was to know all my experience outside, physically and mentally, so I had to mention all those times I become dizzy as fuck and how my head even got to hurt at some points, how I was basically able to stay inside her mouth for about 20 minutes without any problem, or how I woke up with my body completely sore this morning.

All the time getting this look from Clover, that as time passed, it just became even more complex to understand.

“Well, that should be all the info we need, for now, the rest should be on the staff members asking Anastasia for the rest” he said.

“Is that all then?” I asked.

“Yeah, you’re free to go, though I have to add something to Clover over here” he said.

“Me?” she asked confused.

“Yeah, Clover, according to our data, you haven’t left the complex ever since you first got here for the first time, as a professional I have to recommend you to take some real sun on the outside, remember that staying here inside for a really long time might damage your emotional and physical state, so I recommend you to go out and walk on a park or something, you do need it”

“G-going out? M-me? But I really do not…”

“You can ask Mr. Nathan here to take you out, if you don’t trust the staff members to go outside with you, at least you should trust him to take you out to eat something or whatever”

“Me?” I asked.

“I’m counting on both of you” he said with a smile.

We both got out of that room with heavy faces, tired from the sudden lecture Clover had and my interrogation.

“…” and there it was an awkward silence after that.

“…” in which none of us knew how to break it.

“…” or that was it until Clover turned to look at me.

“I don’t wanna go out” she said.

“I don’t know if I should be asking this but, Clover… is there a specific reason that you don’t want to go out?” I asked.

“Escapism…” she said.

“Escapism? From what?” I asked.

Clover looked around us, looking at the people walking in and out of the medical rooms, and then took a look back at me.

“Let’s go to my room” she said.

We traveled all the way back to Clover’s room, basically silent all the way back, and when we arrived there, Clover went to something that was in between all of her stuff.

“Here, take a look at this” she handed me a photo.

The photo was a selfie between Clover and another girl.

“Who’s that?” I asked.

“My ex” she said.

“Your ex?”

“She dumped me after finding out I had a size fetish, or that’s what I thought…” Clover let out a small sigh.

“Care to explain?” I asked, a bit concerned by this.

“Remember that other girl I told you about the other time? With the panties incident”

“Ah, yeah, I remember her”

“Well, I was lonely after we took our distance and I tried meeting new people… and this girl… made me realize something at some point…”

“What is it?”

“I’m a masochist…”

“Woah… must been a surprise…”

“You idiot! I swear that’s not what I mean! The thing really was different… she actually cared a lot about me and loved me a lot… but when we had fun together she realized I was too co-dependent on her… I believe that she was so worried about my way of taking care of myself that she started to actually get mad… at the fact that I… ignore my own pleasure on behalf of pleasing others…”

“What…?”

“She got mad at me because I lit never wanted to be pleased… I know that sounds dumb but I swear it’s not like…”

“Omg that’s awful” I said.

“Huh?” Clover confused expression was all that I could see that moment.

“I mean, in short terms, you’re definitely being a stubborn idiot, taking care of your partner’s happiness before your own is just gonna get them mad for sure, and your answer to that was escapism by living inside a girl’s sex toy just because you like size stuff?! It’s like… it sounds totally like you!”

“Ugh…” Clover sighed, sitting down on her own bed, and looking at the ground with a sad expression.

“If you do realize what you did was wrong, why haven’t you tried to fix your ways?” I asked.

Clover tried to avoid looking at me.

“I uh… was waiting until I felt prepared to do so…” she said.

“Then you’re doing it wrong” I said.

“Huh?” Clover looked back at me once again with a confused expression.

“Leaving it until you feel prepared it’s making it as if it’s never going to happen, if you wanna change something and you can change it today, then don’t leave it for another time! And if that change is for a better good, then you might as well have to done it yesterday!”

“Why are you suddenly getting all motivational…” Clover asked with an annoyed expression.

“Idiot! I’m telling you because I’m also worried about you” I said.

Clover suddenly stopped at that moment, looking at me with a perplexed expression.

“You are...?” she asked, literally questioning herself about it at the same time.

“Of course I am, we're friends! why wouldn’t I?!” I asked, a bit mad.

“I… thought you disliked me or something… after all the annoyance I have been with you… and everything… I thought that I…” Clover then, started getting her eyes watery, as she was literally about to cry about this, but she tried to stop herself at that moment “I’m sorry… I’m really a mess of a person… and even like that you decided to actually care about someone like me…”

“Don’t apologize you idiot…” I said.

“I’m sorry for all the awful and perverted things I did thinking about you and Anna last night…”

“NOW WHERE DID THAT COME FROM?!” I asked, practically screaming.

Clover laughed at me, trying to get in a better mood herself.

 

 

 

Some minutes passed and Clover calmed down, thinking again about what the guy from the medical staff said.

“I guess I wanna get out one time… you know, at least getting out of the complex or something might not be the worst… especially if I go with you” she said with a small smile.

“And while we’re at it! Guess we can go with Anna as well, you know, so you stop idolizing her as some kind of deity!” I said.

“M-meeting the goddess outside sounds nice… but I don't know how she might react… you know… with all the stuff I have done… and that I’m practically praising her inside walls on my masturbation sessions every day since I’ve been here…”

“Yeah, about that… you should definitely not mention that last part” I said.

“Roger captain!” she said, with an awkward expression.

“Okay then, you should at least mentally prepare yourself for this next weekend coming, you’re gonna go with me outside, I will let Anna know about it and all” I said.

“G-got it…” she said, nervous just from thinking about it.

 

 

 

After taking care of Clover’s problems, I went back to my room, where I practically spent most of my day until it was already nighttime, meaning that I was going to get my usual late-night bath in the bathhouse.

When I got there, the Anal beads complex was already taken out by Anna, and I could see my girlfriend basically studying something on her desk at the time.

“How’s the studying going?” I sent her a message, with a waving hand emoji.

Anna’s gigantic form turned to see the anal beads on top of her nightstand.

“I was basically finishing, I can see you’re taking your bath a bit earlier than usual” she said, giggling a bit.

“I didn’t want to miss the experience, and I did need it with my muscles all sore” I typed.

“Care if I call you?” she asked.

“Not at all” I said.

We both got into a video call through the app.

“How was your day after all?” I asked.

“It was pretty tired… the staff didn’t stop any moment and kept asking me embarrassing questions such as how was I handing you or grabbing you, or what did I make you do… and such stuff like that… all the time Becks was having this grin on her face… it made me feel so embarrassed”

“Yeah, I was kinda the same here on this side, I guess they just wanted to take notes for their research”

“Yeah, nothing we can help with about that” she said.

“I mean, we should at least had that whole experience as something intimate for both of us and…”

“You were so tiny and cute… so small… omg… just thinking about it again is just…” Anna seemed happy just remembering the whole experience.

“We can try it again next weeken… oh wait! I have to tell you something” I explained to Anna the whole situation that happened with Clover, and what was kind of my plan to let her be out of her bubble.

“Oh, I see! Guess we won’t be having our alone time like we did yesterday… until about two weeks” she said, sounding a bit disappointed with herself.

“It’s okay, we can try some stuff another time anyways” I said.

“Shame, I wanted to see you trying to beat up my clitoris…” Anna said, clearly a bit horny from all the mental images she kept having in her head for a while now.

“Beating up your clitoris? Wouldn’t that hurt?” I asked.

“I mean… as you, as a tiny… riding my clitoris… and beating it up… ugh… the image on my head is just good for that…” she said.

“We can try that next time for sure” I said with a smile, getting a bit turned on just by the idea.

“Oh but actually… I’ve been thinking myself about something since yesterday”

“Yeah?”

“When you were inside me… my pussy I mean… you shared with me that image of how everything looked like from inside there… that made me feel so hot… and I didn’t know until now but I guess I do have a size fetish after all…” she said.

“I mean, I kinda got that already, but if it’s something you just noticed that’s totally fine” I said.

“No, I don’t mean that, I mean something else” she said.

“What is it then?” I asked.

“I think I kinda like the whole size difference as a whole, the mental image of you climbing me last night… it made me wonder…. How the sights might have been for you at that moment…”

“So you like the size comparison between you and me?” I asked.

“More than that… I think…” Anna looked at me with a bit nervous expression, biting her lower lip in anticipation of what she was trying to say “uh Nathan…”

“Yeah?” I asked a bit confused by her reaction.

“I think I kinda wanna know more about your whole perspective while being tiny” she said.

Chapter End Notes:

And this is the chapter for today, I hope you liked it!
Please leave a review telling me your opinions about the story so far!