- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has insertion at some sorts, and is also the last part of the pleasure arch, I recommend reading it altogether if you wanna get the whole experience again

A bubble, a really big bubble at least three stories tall, big enough to be considered like some small building, a bubble that was able to keep inside at least 50 people without any problem, but to say the least, it was more like some kind of weird machine that I just happened to came across for the first time.

Whoever thought about this thing was a total genius, and I’m not just talking at whoever invented sex toys in the first place, but at whoever designed THIS one specifically.

Inside this egg vibrator was everything you might need to enjoy for at least a week, it had the space, the accommodations, and even a control command area to toy around with this whole place.

This egg vibrator was made taking into consideration all the shrinking technology and sex size playing as its most general overview, the whole point of this vibrator was to get a shrunken person inside of it, then put said vibrator inside the love partner, and the rest was easy to tell, you can control the vibrations, the intensity, the speed, almost everything of this vibrator, but only from inside, it's not as expensive as you think since with the shrinking tech is most like a paper weigh overall.

It was a kink vibrator for sure, planned to be used as a sneaky sex toy, the thing that works a lot with exhibitionists or people who generally enjoyed size play, I know this because it was something that you could see on the internet pretty often.

Porn videos or anecdotes on internet forums about people shrinking down to be inserted into sex toys, and then using those sex toys in a really wide variety of ways, there are tons of them, some even faked since they can't afford actual size tech.

And now, I was inside of one of these as well, this egg vibrator with a complete view of the outside, also made for the shrunken partner, so they can enjoy this experience on a better level.

“Hnnnng…. Hnnnn… hnnnnn… tell me… when you reach the control command panel….” Said Anna, touching herself on the outside world beyond these walls.

I had a clear view of my girlfriend, taking her lower lips and taking them apart while inserting two fingers in between those lips, making a wet sound as they got inside, and glistening them over with her cum from her already wet play from before, all this time while the vibrator was laying there outside of it while I was trying to get to the top floor to the control command panel.

The vibrator was ON, and Anna wanted to really play with it, but she wanted to wait until I got there to start full with me, and in the meantime, she was touching herself, mostly because she couldn’t wait at all, and because she really wanted to give me a show of everything while I was here.

“Don’t worry, I’m almost there…” I said.

“N-No… I’m almost… HNNNGGG…. There…..” said Anna, making me question myself if she actually just made a pun in this situation.

I saw as her vagina, the giant sex monster was receiving the constant entrance of Anna’s fingers as she kept rubbing herself, and at the same time, fingering her own clit in the process as she let out some deep moans and groans as well, getting herself off and cumming for the third time in all this while.

“Hunnng...” Anna let it out to be heard through the app.

And just at that I got to the control room, rushing my way to the control command panel, looking at it I noticed the thing was full of different configurations such as the speed or intensity, along with some system where a male could insert their own privates and get some kind of warm and moist textures inside, and there was even a button to send shockwaves through the vibrator.

(This thing is really deeply designed for almost any taste) I thought.

“I just got there” I said, announcing to my girlfriend who was waiting for me all this time.

“Ha…ha… ha… Well, then be prepared, I’m not letting you out until I’m satisfied…” she said.

My initial thought was the surprise that Anna just came a moment ago, but as a matter of fact, she already came three times in less than an hour (women really are just built different and better, huh?) I thought.

And to confirm my own thoughts, I could see it there.

The lips of my girlfriend’s most intimal place, parted away, as the whole vibrator was moving towards it, making her fingers toy with the whole building as they were slowly inserting this place inside her huge and hungry vagina.

It was as if seeing everything in the front row, though you could literally say I was in the front row for this whole experience, the experience itself was totally letting me in awe, as the folds of her skin started covering the walls, making way to look directly at the dark abyss that was just in front of the whole building.

“I can’t imagine at all… how it must look to you…” said Anna, making me get out of my trance of speechless.

“It’s simply amazing...” I said.

“Is it really that great? I’m pretty sure it won’t look that great at your size… I mean… how could even…” I lit interrupted her, and just activated the camera of my phone as I just started pointing out at the gorgeous, wet, meaty, and dark cavern that was in front of me.

“Look at this…” I said.

“Hnnng… Is that… my pussy? Omg… it looks so much big…” Anna was completely in awe watching her own phone, also surprised by the huge but sexy monster that was her pussy.

“It’s like… a cavern… a really big cavern…”

Anna pushed the vibrator a bit more inside herself, the whole image became even deeper, as her pussy was basically starting to consume this building without any problem.

“Hnnng… just pushing it a bit is making such a difference, I can’t… Nathan if I keep looking at this I’m gonna become crazy… I want you so deep inside me… geez…” After Anna said that, she pushed the whole vibrator inside her, a single “pop” sound was heard around it at the end, making the whole place getting darker than before, but thankfully the whole place had lights around that allowed me to at least see enough in this place, my eyes going directly at the control command panel in front of me.

“Let me see what I can do with this” I pressed a button and set a small intensity with a constant speed.

“Hnnn… that feels nice” she said, as I could see the inside walls of her pussy pushing a bit against the walls of the vibrator, as if they were tasting the strange oval object that just got in between, or rather, inside them.

“You said you’re gonna lose your head? I can see from this point that you’re pussy is liking this” I said, still showing my girlfriend what was the image I had from this side, as her vagina has already literally eaten me whole.

“If I knew…. Hnnnn… it was that big compared to you…. Believe me… I’d have teased you with it even more… just now...” she said, getting back to the excited rhythm again, probably touching her clit and groping her breasts in the process.

As I heard her talking, I inserted my dick inside that thing I saw before, and before I could realize it, I was already feeling completely good with the texture this thing was giving me.


“So… huff... how much teasing are we talking about?” I asked, at the same time, pushing the intensity a bit stronger.

“Oh gosh just thinking it… Hnnnnn… I’d have parted my lips… and dropped you in front of the entrance of my vagina…. To let you explore just the entrance…” Anna was feeling really hot as she said this, releasing a couple of sexy groans in the middle, she was clearly still touching herself all this time, and with the vibrator inside her, she wanted even more, especially from me.

“To… huff… explore the entrance of your vagina?” I asked heavily breathing.

Anna giggled softly at me.

“I would let you explore all the entrance to your heart's content… haah…” Anna let out a small moan at her own dirty thoughts “but if you got any close to excite me at all… even if just a tiny bit…” Anna’s heavy breathing stopped, just so she could try and whisper the rest of it “I’d have pushed you from your back… to get lost inside me while I masturbated with you…” she said.

My honest reaction was speechless as my mind was running wild just with speculations of how that could have developed at all.

(A full body massage by some lewd walls, the full recreation of a lust moment... to let me be eaten by Anna's pussy, to be trapped inside of it like if she would only be taking me fully under her control... or even more... leaving me fully at the mercy of her sex, engulfing me full...) the image was completely now in my head at this point...

Me and my tiny body pushed inside this giant cave monster hungry for lust, getting instantly lost as my sense of direction would have gone totally wrong immediately, being completely engulfed by my girlfriend’s titanic monster pussy, as it would cover me with her walls, rubbing me completely out of my own will against the horny, warm and wet walls of her insides, as she would have masturbated, touching herself and inserting her massive fingers inside herself, pressing me against her insides even if she was totally unaware of it… as her the juices inside her would have been accumulating, completely covering me and literally making me swim inside my horny as fuck goddess of a girlfriend that I have, completely owning me and leaving me trapped in her climax as she could come countless times, and who even know if she would even get me out in the first couple of hours after being ‘satisfied’.

My mind running wild only made me try to make a comeback and attack this goddess back, as I pushed the strongest intensity and the most random speed of them all.

“Hhyahg?!” the instant surprise on Anna’s end was priceless, as she was just trying to comprehend what is suddenly happening inside her body, I could suddenly see the walls around the building making a strong effort and trying to engulf completely the sex toy with them.

“Hnnng… it seems… you’re pussy is clearly speaking, you are loving this” I said.

“St-top! Hnnng… Nathan… Hnnng….” Anna was getting off from this, at this point probably touching herself harder than before as her voice was all broken and all I could hear on her end was wet noises.

At the same time, the walls were getting completely getting covered in her juices, as she was really getting to her highest point.

“I believe… Haah…. You said you wanted me inside you…. Hnnng… that you wanted me to get lost inside you…” I said, trying to keep teasing her, even if I was at my limit myself.

“HHnnnng….” Anna was basically getting to her climax at this point.

“Anna…”

“Nathan…! Hnnng….”

We both were trying to reach each other with words but weirdly enough they weren’t necessary at all, just the voice of the other one, was enough for us to know this was a really deep and exciting experience.

After a while of the constant pressure of her inside walls against the building, I came… my second time today… and not too long after that, Anna came for the fourth time… leaving both of us panting, trying to get a hold on our breathings.

The building vibrator was fully covered on her juices, basically distorting the view of anything outside.

Anna kept silent as she was looking at the image through my phone.

“Haah… that was incredible… really… I’d love to actually try pushing you inside…” Anna said, still recovering her breath “but if I put you inside right now… I legit don't know what’s going to happen with you… and as wet as it is right now… I don't wanna expose you to a risk of drowning inside me… hehe…”

Anna wasn’t lying, there was indeed a risk of me drowning if I was let out in a liquid space for a long time… I mean, I was more invincible at this state, but I could definitely drown if I were inside any kind of liquid for an extended amount of time… so to say, around three hours or maybe a bit more.

The idea that Anna was planning on keeping me inside her and trapped in her juices for more than 3 hours was more than enough to make me tremble both with fear but also with excitement.

“We can keep it for another occassion” I said.

“I know… I bet you’re tired after I toyed with your small body so much…” Said Anna, probably feeling a bit guilty about it.

“It’s okay Anna, I really enjoyed this all… you can’t always explore the body of a goddess and get her off” I said jokingly.

“…” Anna let a small silence.

“Huh? Did I say something wrong?” I asked.

Anna sweetly giggled “No, it’s just that I think… I really am in love with you so much… this whole moment… was just…” Anna was getting now emotional.

“Hey now, this was special for me too… I also love you a lot Anna” I said.

Anna let out another sweet giggle.

“Now I wanna hug you… and kiss you…” said Anna.

“We can do that when I get back to my normal size” I said.

“Hehe… I still can’t believe that you are so tiny… and cute… and and… geez, I just want us to share some lovely moments together, just like this”

“Anna, we can always have moments like this whenever you want... but if you want me to get back to you and give you some normal-size love and cares, you first will have to get me out of your pussy” I said.

Anna giggled again.

“Sorry! I somehow forgot!” she said.

“Seriously?” I asked

"I mean... I want you all for myself, and keeping you in my pussy would make things easier for me"

After sharing some more words, Anna started laughing, and sooner we were both laughing at the situation and how trippy it was all of this.

 

 

 

After a good while, from cleaning the vibrator and also cleaning the apartment complex (that Anna took back from Beatrice's office), taking advantage of the situation and basically washing both sex toys at the same time.

Anna and I kept talking, having fun while talking about random stuff, making time to pass as it was already getting pretty much really-really late.

I was taken to grow again to my normal size for a couple of minutes, taking in mind the whole staff probably knew about our whole ‘adventure’ together, since they were basically looking at me with expectant eyes all the time, but they also seemed tired as we were literally asking them to work at 1 am.

Anna and I shared a special short moment where we kissed and embraced together for a couple of minutes, more than enough for her to tell me she’s happy that I don’t actually have to stay tiny all the time, something that I also appreciate.

And after that, the staff shrunk me back to my 1mm tall body and took me back to the complex at a really late time compared to the rest, but they said it was okay since it was a 'special request' from Anna.

When I got back inside the complex, the first thing that I wanted to do was to get back to my room and rest for a long long time.

I took the elevator and then got back to sphere 1, and when I was about to reach to my room, I saw ‘her’ there, resting in front of my door, basically sleeping sit on the ground.

There it was Clover, completely knocked out.

(And you HAD to cover the entrance to my room huh?) I thought to myself.

I patted softly her head, trying to wake her up nicely.

Hey eyes started to open up lightly as she was basically half asleep.

“Clover, you should get back to your room” I said.

Clover, still half asleep just looked at me with a weird funny face, then yawned.

“Yehr… right… I shul… get back…” Clover said, trying to stand up again although having problems with it.

I helped the half asleep, if not drunk Clover back to her room, letting her get back inside and get on her bed to sleep again.

“Let’s talk tomorrow okay?” I said.

“Hmm” was the only sound that came from her mouth while getting ready to properly rest on a bed this time.

After that, I got back to my room, hoping to get some more rest myself and once in bed, Anna called me to my phone that I already cleaned after all this journey, and I heard her sweet voice getting to my side, as I saw to the external window, there at the distance my lovely goddess of a girlfriend... as we kept talking until we both fell asleep on our own beds…

Chapter End Notes:

And with this, the pleasure arch is finished
And with that! I will take a small hiatus, it will not be long I promise
But as for now, if you're liking it this far, leave a review and tell me your opinions of the story so far