- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is focused on mouth play mostly

“I know… that’s the best part” Anna said that licking her lips as she was about to take her prey inside her mouth, I couldn’t do anything as I watched her gigantic tongue starting to lick her nipple, making me fall on top of the said monster, a sudden hot yet wet sensation covered me all over as the sticky and slimy monster was practically toying with me, licking me and pressing me against this giant nipple I just had problems trying to please.

As Anna was practically pulling me in a pool of her saliva, toying with me with her monolithic tongue… she was almost sucking her own nipple at this point, pressing me completely, and being against two soft monsters yet completely different in concept.

Have you ever gone to a pool and felt some kind of small pain after someone pushed you inside as a joke? Well, this was kind of it, but the pool was all sticky and hot, and the pain was better and stronger this time, filling it also with a lot of pleasure to my own body.

“Hnnng…” she was moaning softly, clearly enjoying this.

It took me a couple of seconds after that first scary image, to know that Anna actually wasn’t trying to do any harm to me, but as many times just today, she managed to play with me not only physically but mentally as well.

I tried to welcome the giant tongue, tried to kiss it with all my might, but it was so hard to keep still as she was literally savoring her own nipple and I was just there for the ride.

And for a moment I saw the light filling in as her mouth opened wide again, but it was just a strong sight for me, as I saw Anna’s left nipple retreating from her mouth, and as I tried to reach it or something, but her tongue only played even more with me as I was pushed back to the center of this monster.

The sigh of the teethes, the sky full of flesh, the giant tongue under my own small body, I was nothing compared to this goddess, she could literally eat me right up and I’d be going down her throat to a really uncertain death.

And there’s the fact that shrunken people had been eaten before, it’s not so weird considering there’s a whole amount of people who would love to try it, but the risks are there, not because of all the digestion process, we are still practically invincible, but the main reason is because it’s so easy to get lost inside someone’s body once you’re eaten that usually, people need medical surgery to safely retreat…

But Anna was not going to go through any of these problems, I am so small she could literally eat me without even knowing, and the only way to contact her was my communication app, that I thank can be used even in the harshest environments…

Then suddenly, Anna’s tongue just started to move, as her lips were getting closed, leaving me fully trapped and at the mercy of this goddess… no… at the mercy of her own body, her mouth… at the mercy of this tongue that has been toying with me for a while now.

I was there, on my knees, on top of my girlfriend’s tongue, inside her giant mouth, completely covered in her saliva, as I just suddenly felt some vibrations coming from the shirt I had my phone on.

I tried searching for it, I could see a couple or recent notifications from the communication app.

“sorry, had to mute you for a moment, all the sounds coming from my phone made it really hard to understand anything at all” there it was a message from Anna, the same girl I was literally inside this exact moment, not that it was something rare, considering I get to be inside her ass a lot more…

And in that darkness, I tried to type an answer, getting some struggle as my fingers were all wet and the screen had problems with it, but somehow I managed to write something.

“you scared me…” I typed.

“Sorry! You just looked so tasty and cute~” as Anna sent this message, her tongue started moving again, making me fall on top of it once again.

My face was totally pressed against this goddess’s tongue, the thought itself made me a bit kind of hard, considering how warm it was in this place, you could even consider it some kind of sauna or massage, as it really was kind of pleasant to be in.

“So… how’s it inside?” Anna asked.

“It’s so surreal… to think I’m totally trapped inside your mouth is just… unbelievable” I typed.

A sudden sound coming from her throat, then the sound of the flesh at the entrance of her mouth was something that took my attention.

“I just touched my lips… It’s just incredible to think I can have you inside me, tell me more, how’s everything in there? I want details!” Anna seemed a bit excited by this, well of course she was, she also has shown many signs that she has a size fetish as well.

I sighed as I let myself lay down on her tongue, and began to describe my surroundings.

“Your tongue is like a massive monster, it is so fast and gigantic it’s really scary the way you move it”

“Well that scary monster is just happy to see you and wants to taste you a lot, so try to please it a bit if you can~” as Anna answered she tried to move her tongue as less as possible from that point on, and I, as a way to try to answer to her, tried to rub all my body all over her tongue, barely getting any reactions at all, just something slight as a comment from Anna, “I think I can feel you moving there, but sadly I cannot taste you like that”.

It was also hard for me since rubbing myself against this hot monster just made me hard enough to try and rub it off while I still could, making myself moan softly out of the pleasure.

“It’s just so dark and warm inside here, feels like a really private place, or a really scary cave to get inside” I was trying to concentrate on my typing while also trying to get myself off on top of this monster.

“Like that movie with the ‘cave of wonders’? Be careful to not touch anything you should not~” she typed.

(too late, I’m already touching something I should not) I thought as I was practically trying to ride this tongue, pushing my hips against its softness, the warmth and the wet sensations only added a couple of extra feelings of pleasure on my penis as I was trying to get the full of this experience.

“Being here inside is just so warm, and also wet and sticky, is weird but it’s actually very pleasant in general…” I typed.

Anna moved her tongue just a bit.

“I bet you’re liking it…” Anna typed, while my mind was totally in heaven, hardly putting attention to this.

“It’s just awesome…” I typed.

There was a moment of silence there, as I kept rubbing myself against this giant wet monster, but after a short and pleasant while, I came entirely on my girlfriend’s tongue.

“Hmmm…” a ‘slight’ moan covered the whole ‘cave’ that was her mouth.

“That was salty, I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself~” Anna typed.

I was taken by surprise, it seemed that Anna knew what I was doing as she suddenly typed more.

“I lied about muting you, I was just teasing you, I could hear you moan all this time and tried to keep my mouth shut to not speak and bother you that much…” she typed.

“I… uh…” I said, trying to find something to say.

“It’s okay Nathan, I’m honestly glad that I can make you happy like this… hope you don’t mind I um… do myself as well…” she typed, honestly taking me more by surprise.

“no no, it’s okay… you shouldn’t be holding yourself back because of me…” I said.

“Really? Then I’m glad, I will do ummm… something a bit loud for you” she typed.

Then after that, Anna opened her mouth and pushed two fingers inside her mouth, astonishing me for a moment as I saw the two new monsters entering this cave, as they just enter with such speed,  getting themselves all covered in this goddess’s saliva, and returning to the outside world as fast as they came inside.

“I’m gonna touch myself a bit… okay?” said Anna, her voice trying to be soft, but completely surrounding me.

I gulped some saliva, maybe even some of Anna’s at this point.

Anna kept her mouth slightly open all this time, barely showing the outside world, but letting in enough light to see more clearly.

It took some minutes and I started to feel her breath getting a bit warmer, and as the seconds passed it was also getting faster and faster, until it came to a point where I could start hearing her breathing going deeply, letting out small groans that didn’t take too much time for those to become small moans…

Anna started to pant as her mouth started salivating more than it was before, a sight to behold indeed…

Then I got a sudden new notification.

I thought of opening to answer whatever Anna wanted to tell me, but to my surprise, the message came from Clover instead.

“How’s everything going?” she asked.

‘Should I respond to her?’ was my first thought, then the idea to share this with her came to me.

I took a photo, of the inside of Anna’s mouth, took even a small selfie inside, seeing myself all wet and sticky inside this place, and sent both photos to her.

It wasn’t even a second and she answered.

“I hate you, I hope she eats you and you’re date gets ruined, idiot” I laughed at that message, knowing she was definitely jealous of this situation I was in right now.

“Thanks for the photos though…” she sent, disappearing completely after that.

And suddenly taking me by surprise once again, Anna’s tongue started to move, making me fall for the fourth time on top of it, as her whole mouth also started shaking a little

“Hhnnngg….” A bigger moan than the ones before could be heard.

The simple idea that my girlfriend, a literal goddess, was touching herself with me inside of her mouth, was more than enough to make me hard once again.

“Nathan is… on my mouth… my tiny little guy is just on my tongue… I have so much power over you…” Anna suddenly started talking in between her panting, getting herself off here and now, as suddenly, once again, a couple of fingers got inside again… this time, going full inside her mouth, as her tongue started savoring the couple of fingers, completely ignoring I was in this gigantic monster, Anna just started licking her fingers with me in between all this action.

I was getting up and down constantly, making my head spin around once again as I was getting to feel, hear and taste this new sensation… and somehow… the taste… and the atmosphere was getting different from before…

(WERE THESE FINGERS THE ONES SHE WAS JUST USING TO TOUCH HERSELF?!)

The idea itself was exciting, something that Anna would surely do, knowing perfectly what she was doing as well.

Then suddenly, I just felt everything getting a bit colder, as some new brightness was covering me, and even if I had my eyes closed to avoid getting dizzier from all the movement, I could tell definitely I just got out of Anna’s mouth somehow.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling my body all sticky, maybe even more than before, as I suddenly found myself trapped with this stickiness.

Opening my eyes even more, I started to realize where I was.

“You are so adorable… all stick to my small little finger while covered in my cum…” I saw Anna’s gigantic cute face standing in front of me, looming all over with her greatness and the vibes she gave of a goddess as well, she was smiling cutely as always, but her expression had more than that, she had some eyes of hunger there as if she just saw something she really wanted to bite and toy with.

It was lust, Anna was looking at my tiny body with an expression of lust, just loving and enjoying this moment for herself, as I just waited there as I was too mesmerized to even say a thing.

“Nathan… I want you inside me…” she said with a smile.

The environment suddenly changed quickly once again as her fingers moved fast to a new and darker location.

And now I was there, stuck to my gigantic girlfriend’s finger, all covered in her cum, looking directly up at what might be the biggest of them all… as a matter of monsters I’ve seen today… this was probably the biggest and scariest of them all.

Even if I have seen her asshole almost directly face to face in the past, and I could even see it from here at this point… this one was bigger… larger… dripping juices as if it was leaking out in anticipation for my come.

Anna’s gigantic vagina, a valley of two giant and exotic lips, that hold folds of flesh that could take me weeks, no, probably even months to try to uncover… protecting a smaller monster that was probably one of the most sensible spots of her entire body… and under it, protected by the barely and recently open lips… a cave, not as big as what was her mouths… but definitely a cave that could engulf me whole, eat me and use me as a toy with no restrictions at all…

“I so wanna just straight up inserting you inside me…” said Anna once again through the communication app.

“But unfortunately I don’t have with me the equipment to let you get inside to your fullest content… so you will have to wait until I get one, another day… I mean, I don’t wanna lose you inside me on our first time ehe…” she said, sounding a bit disappointed in herself but trying to be positive about it.

But Anna was right, even as much as I also wanted to just dive inside her pussy lips and inside her vagina cave in between the lovely valley that was her pussy… it is known that tiny people will find it hard to get in there and get out without any proper medical attention… as the juices will just stick me inside her, and she would have it hard getting me out on her own… for that I should have a piece of special equipment… that we don’t have… The thought that it was so close yet so far made me feel a bit bad…

“But don’t worry… I have… something else you might like…” said Anna, suddenly bringing something over with her other hand...

There I saw, a small lid, similar in many ways to the one we use to get in and out of the complex, but it was definitely smaller...

And at the side of it… a giant egg vibrator standing there.

“I have somewhere… I want you to go Nathan…” she said.

Chapter End Notes:

The next chapter will be the last of this small arc
I hope you're enjoying it so far!
leave a review if you wanna let me know anything!