- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter has a focus on size breast play, hope you like it

This might be a weird question to do, but have you ever thought you were in a dream, a fantasy where everything it’s just too surreal for you, overwhelming, and you just don’t want to wake up because you’re actually enjoying yourself so much?

Well, that’s me at this exact moment, I was still tired from my last mountain climbing activity, and without even too much time to rest, I was already in the middle of a second event with these mountains.

As they rise upon me, giant boobs loomed over me, balloons full of tons of flesh and meat, softness that could kill you just by looking at them.

Anna had positioned her boobs in front of me, dropping them, making a small earthquake that almost made me lose my balance.

“I still can’t get over this… my boobs are so immense compared to you little guy…” Anna giggled, using just one hand to grope her gigantic nude breast, leaving a soft moan with it, the image of a literal mountain moving with such ease was scary, the kind of stuff you would be only seen in disaster movies for sure, but it was totally happening here in front of me.

Thinking about this, if Anna was compared with me as a normal size guy over a city, she could be smashing buildings with her boobs with such ease it’s almost scary to think.

(Good thing growing technology is not a possible thing according to some theories, we can shrink stuff and return them to their original size, but thinking you could grow someone as big as Anna is for me right now… the simple image was outstanding)

And how could I not think about this stuff, Anna is having fun toying with me, a guy 1mm tall, not bigger than a dot you could make with a pen; although I got to admit, I’m having the time of my life.

I can enjoy the view of some gigantic nude breasts, a real dream coming to life, any man’s dream for sure.

Anna keep groping her boobs some more, all this time her whole ordeal was to give me a show, and hell she was.

A hand was holding her left breast up in the air, groping it, grabbing it softly while trying to constantly poke that nipple that stud up erect this whole time, making sure to caress her own softness, to pamper herself with her touch, trying to make me enjoy this whole view.

I mean, I was speechless as to thinking ‘what could I even do to a boob this big?’ so Anna suggested that she could please herself as a little show until I decided what could I do.

And the thought was killing me, I couldn’t allow that Anna took all the work for this, my pride, even with this size wasn’t allowing me to accept it, even if I knew she was okay with this and even if I knew it would be a hard task to manage at this size.

And even so, I was enjoying this show so much.

As one of her fingers started pressing her nipple against the rest of her boob, trying to bury her nipple in her own areola, letting out a small groan of pleasure while doing so.

(God, I wish I could be there…) I thought.

And there I had my idea.

“Anna… I think I know what to do… but I’ll need your help”

Anna, slowly stopped, and took a look at me.

It just passed less than a minute but her eyes were dreaming, her face was red from all the blushing, with her breath a bit more accelerated than usual, looking directly at me with some expression of lust.

“What… is it?” She asked, thinking carefully about how to answer to me.

“Drop your breast in front of me” I said.

“Hehe… okay~” her hand didn’t think about this twice and this giant balloon of flesh suddenly dropped in front of me, so close in fact I almost got caught in the jiggling it did right at the end.

I was taken back, dropped back on my butt, looking at a wall of soft flesh, with some need of attention, feeling only the warmth emanating from this beast of a breast.

I tried to grab on it but as expected, the softness of her skin, the texture of her boobs, and probably how because of how they were compared to me, I was totally unable to climb this wall in front of me.

I ran backward, trying to allow some space between me and the giant breast.

“Can you position yourself in a way that your nipple is in front of me?” I asked looking at the face of my girlfriend looming on the sky, smiling at me by how cute I appeared to her.

“Sure can! Thought this position might be hard to mantain” she said.

Suddenly, the breast that I thought I left behind, moved completely, and while doing that, it also made that the peak of this breast, aka the areola area, and her nipple came close to me, making small contact with the night drawer.

This nipple was as expected, bigger than me, I mean, I think I could be at least taller than the diameter of this precious erotic sack of flesh and wrinkles, but even so it was still bigger than I was, probably even four times my size just in diameter, not even talking about how long it was this erected nipple compared to my tiny body.

And even though this giant nipple was maybe fifteen or even twenty times bigger than I was, I approached it slowly, trying to be careful about my movements as I came closer and closer to it.

“Hnnn….” Anna was expectating, she enjoyed this unwillingly teasing to her, the tiny boyfriend she adored so much was going to get close to her nipple, she was expecting this to happen but he was taking his time on doing so, she was just so tempted on pushing him against her nipple, bury him against her erogenous part, use his tiny body to increase the pleasant factor of it…

And I did take my time, but it was probably because I was just impressed by the details I could see on this nipple… all the wrinkles, the goosebumps on this cute and delicate part of this amazing goddess, standing up from all her hornyness and feeling, her lust coming from the fact that I was also here making part of all of this situation.

When reaching it, I touched it softly.

“Hee…” Anna let out a soft gasp, probably reacting to the sensation of myself finally touching her.

I got closer to it, putting both hands around her skin, the bumps of her nipple, and the hard yet soft texture of it.

Then I kissed it, making Anna release a small groan of pleasure from the realization of what was I doing.

Then I started caressing it with both hands, then my arms, then soon enough put my full body into massaging with great force this giant nipple from this goddess.

“Hnnn… Nathan… that feels great…” she said, moving without noticing her whole body, and while doing it she also pushed a bit of her weight on top of her breast, trapping for a moment my face fully buried into her nipple.

It was surreal, the fact that I could bury my whole head in this thing, that I couldn’t even reach the upper part of her nipple from this position since it was taller than me, and that I was completely caressing a single nipple using my full body… it drove me crazy.

Just as it was natural, I tried applying more force against this nipple, I started bitting it, caressing it with my hands, grabbing and pushing my arms as much as I could, I don’t even know at which point I tried to start fucking it, pushing my dick against this nipple.

A small groan or moan of pleasure from time to time was the only way I could know I was doing something great here.

And suddenly, out of nowhere, I felt something coming at me from my back, it took me by surprise and I barely could understand it at first, but I completely got it in a couple of seconds, that Anna was pushing me with her finger against her nipple.

Letting out of more recognizable moan, Anna pushed my tiny body against her nipple, it was so easy for her to push me against her body, to use me as however she pleased, to take my tiny form and play with it, or amuse herself just with the mental image of her boyfriend being so small compared to this small yet sensible part of her.

“Hnnng… Let me move… back to my bed… It is hard to keep this position…” she said, suddenly applying more pressure and basically imprisoning me against her giant nipple, and as much as I tried to fight back the giant digit, I only was arousing this goddess even more with my struggles in vain.

And just as any time I was repositioned in some sort of way, my head was getting dizzy, taking in mind she never let me go and she was lying on her bed, my body gave up just there for a second, so when Anna took her finger off from me I was just lying there, tired, on top of her erected nipple that she just toyed with.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t know this could be that tiresome for you” she said with embarrassment looking at the tiny on her nipple.

I raised my hand trying to stop her from talking, it was most likely she couldn’t see it but I still interrupted her.

“I’m fine… just a bit dizzy… I’ll be back at it in a minute” I said.

Anna was looking at me with some happiness in her eyes, biting her lower lip at the moment “you’re using all your might to please me aren’t you…? my my, I have such a good and adorable guy for me” Anna said, revealing a sweet little smile for me.

“I love you Anna…” I said out of nowhere, kissing the nipple I was on top of it as a way to show her my appreciation.

“…” Anna left a soft silence there, her face got really red there, as she was trying to find her word to answer.

“I love you too my little guy” she said, flicking really softly her own nipple, moving everything around me for a moment, and at the same time, she enjoyed the feeling.

I stayed there, trying to re-adjust my own vision back again, it’s so easy for me to get dizzy at this size that I found it quite hard to readjust every time it happened.

“There there my little guy, you can keep enjoying my left nipple… and in the meantime…” Anna bit her lower lip once again “I’ll play with the right one…” she said, blushing a litter from her own comment.

Anna was letting me rest on top of her nipple, a weird thing to say in general since it wasn’t something you could say every day, though resting was just a way of saying, since her breasts moved every time she moved her arms slightly, I was practically in a water bed sort of situation.

At least the impressive sight got me this.

Looking at my giant girlfriend, playing with her right breast, groping herself, playing with her nipple, making circles with her fingers to arouse herself, she was basically moaning softly again after a couple of minutes of touching herself.

Anna had so much control over her breasts that I was envious of it, she was basically teasing me since I could also feel her nipple under me getting erected and moving from the stimulation she was getting.

As I was just only resting for a bit, I tried to help my girlfriend with this nipple by biting it and kissing it constantly with my mouth, still caressing her however I could.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, I saw Anna grab her full right breast with one hand, it was impressive the elasticity these things had, as I saw she could easily take her boob, and while moving her head and her whole body a bit, her mouth was practically about to kiss her own nipple, licking her own lips before savoring it even before reaching her lips… then opening her mouth and, inserting her own nipple slowly inside her mouth.

Hardly with some struggle but surely, her whole right nipple got fully inside her own mouth.

Anna enjoyed this, tasting herself, it didn’t seem as if it was the first time she did this, and it wasn’t like she was an expert… but it was such an amazing image to see, that I didn’t get to see the moment her other hand unwillingly or maybe it was out of habit, her hand suddenly came and ‘attacked’ me, pinning me down against the massive erect nipple as Anna was starting to play with herself and her left breast as well.

I was moved from up and down, in some circle motion stimulation, to left and right, all the time my whole body was being buried in this hard-soft erogenous flesh, stimulating me even if my body was having problems with this.

After a couple of seconds, my eyes squinted as there was suddenly light all over me, I thought that Anna had realized that I was on top of her nipple in the middle of her own play, but suddenly, to my surprise, I felt another darkness coming.

I was adjusting my eyes, as I saw, the giant mouth of my girlfriend, wide open… letting her warm breath come to me, filling me with some musk in between.

“Uh… Anna… I’m… still here” I said.

I couldn’t clearly see Anna’s eyes, but I saw a single smile over me, as she make her left nipple and myself get closer and closer to her mouth, looking at the monster of her tongue just being there, waiting for her prey to come inside.

Then suddenly, Anna let out some soft words “I know… that’s the best part”.

And after that… I just saw… darkness…

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked this one! expect some mouth play for the next chapter!
Leave a review with any of your comments!