- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has two visuals and some more size interactions

The ground felt soft as I walked, every step I took was a soft sensation under my feet, there is no surprise about that, I was walking on top of some clothes, on top of a giant chest, and if I'm going to be honest, more than feeling like this was some kind of perverted act, I felt a big embrace coming from this whole situation.

My girlfriend, Anna, was the whole landscape, with her big smile looking at me, trying to move as less as possible, letting me know she would watch over me all the time so I could feel safe with her.

It was a nice feeling honestly, knowing she cares and that she’s there, as massive as she is, it still feels like she’s showing me her love and trust, and I’m not planning on letting her down.

Although walking on this surface was becoming hard to do as the inclination was going up, I was making sure to prevail and stay determined, I can’t retreat when the night is just starting.

I gotta make sure to let my girlfriend know, that I love her as much as she does.

(Good thing I train from time to time, I just used the jogging track a few times but It still is a good way to kill time inside the complex, but still, you can just compare it to… this…)

As I was walking through the folds of Anna’s shirt, trying to make my way up to the top of her boob, it was getting clear that I was not going to have that much of a problem finding something to grab on to climb.

Folds of clothes here and there, a lot of them were a bit soaked in what was left of some sweat that came from Anna’s body, even now I could grab on them and they would hardly be able to move at all because of my small stature.

When reaching for something to grab with the giant wall of cloth and flesh in front of me, I decide to go for that, using it to impulse my body to reach more folds up on top.

And I gotta admit, I was cheating a bit, since I decided to go for an area easy to climb, closer to Anna’s cleavage, between her boobs, because climbing one of those things from the front would have taken me ages for sure.

I know Anna had big boobs but seriously, I wasn’t going to make it for hours if I took that route.


“Hehe… looking at you there, you’re just so cute Nathan…” Anna killed the silence that has been going on for a couple of minutes now, mostly because she was too focused on not moving and basically ogling the tiny guy trying to climb her breast, and I was just too focused on climbing this giant wall.

“It is… a bit hard to climb” I said, still connected to the communication app, but all this time my phone was secured in my pocket, to be able to use both hands and not lose my grip at all.

“What? Are my boobs too big for you? I thought guys like them big” She said, teasing me.

“Yes, they’re big, big enough it could take days to fully explore them if I really wanted” as I was climbing this wall of clothes, I just felt some movement as Anna reacted to any of my comments on my way up.

“I-I see.. so they’re a way too big then…” she said.

“I swear, once I reach the top, I will find your nipple and make a house there… if I make all this effort I swear I’m claiming these lands”

“Th-that’s an interesting review of my boobs… but…” Anna was getting a bit flustered with the mental image on her head.

“I didn’t finish, I swear I’m gonna get a flag and nail it on the top of this mountain”

“N-nail it?”

“Yes, and pretty hard as well, so be prepared!” As I was already getting halfway through this, I felt some movement coming from her body, which made me lose my footing and almost fall down.

“Hey what was that?!” I asked.

I saw Anna looking away in embarrassment.

“I just touched my nipple…” she said.

“What?!” I asked.

I tried to see the top of the mountain I was climbing but it was impossible for me to see the top of it from where I was.

“I… wanted a better mental image of how would it be…” she said.

“A mental image?” I asked.

“If you were to live on my nipple… I could press you against it whenever I wanted…” she said, clearly getting red from her own words.

“Well, that’s a hot idea to think about” I said, trying to get again on my climbing.

“But there’s no way you could live there, there’s nothing that could let you live on top of it… though maybe one of those complex with the shape of a piercing…”

“You’re… thinking too much about this” I said while struggling with one of these folds that were a bit hard to reach.

“Y-you’re right ehehe…” Anna said, letting out a soft giggle.

I was making my way almost to a more easy ground to handle, it wasn’t still something that could be considered a walk in a park but I was almost getting there.

“Huff.. This is... Hard...”

“Do you want some help~?” She asked.

“No, I can do it, I’m almost there” I said.

“Are you sure about that? I can see you’re pretty much still on the base of my breasts”

(The distance perception must be so different for us, and she might not be able to see me perfectly looking down right at her boobs, well it’s not like I can help up with that.)

“I’m getting there, believe me” I said.

“If you say so, but I’m getting worried my boobs might be TOO big for you”

“I love them just as how they are” I said.

“Uhng… That’s embarrassing to hear…” She said, letting out a soft sigh, trying actually to look at the speck climbing her boob at this moment.

I set up footing in the ground easier to handle, as I was getting a different kind of inclination here, I could see the top of my girlfriend's boob just there.

How could I know it was the top was easy, the sweat covering this area was a bit more noticeable, revealing most of the bra behind her shirt.

A black bra with some decent and attractive patterns on it was now covering most of the view in front of me, mostly covered with semitransparent white cloth but it was there after all.

And there at some distance, it was where the shape concluded in a perfect curly meadow, standing just there, a “small” peak, and it was no surprise at all that it was there, considering Anna has been holding herself for some while now and she’s been talking about some perverted topics and considering she was just touching it, this peak must have been what I could guess, Anna’s nipple, pressing against the mattress of her bra, a hard nipple trying to get unleashed but being restrained by this clothes.

With the image on my head, I kept heading forward, Anna was probably trying to continue to the next thing already, but I knew this had a process after all, and if I wanted to be worthy of being able to please this goddess, I had to do this.

And with each step I took, more softness I could feel, it was as if my feet were digging into the silky ground every time I tried to take another step.

I knew it was probably because of the clothes and the humidity, but for just a moment it felt as if her body was trying to consume me, like if I took one step on the real skin, I could have gotten completely engulfed by her soft flesh in just a moment, getting buried on the softness of her boob.

Leaving that thought behind, I took a look at my girlfriend, Anna, looking at me with expectant eyes, as if she wanted to see the conclusion to this journey I just took, maybe mesmerized by the idea of a tiny man actually climbing her breast and getting to the top of it, with a bunch of other ideas in mind on what to do with this tiny man after he finalizes this first journey.

I took step after step, watching as the ground was turning from a transparent white with some skin below, until it became a full black ground, with a bit more hard ground and even easier to walk on since it was probably more firm from how her bra was fitting.

“Oh my god, you’re actually getting there…” Anna whispered as she didn’t want to break my concentration or move that much to avoid me slipping or something.

(Not like it would matter, if I tripped or slipped or something, I’d be only falling on top of this crazy amount of flesh, in fact, I don’t think I’d hate that idea at all)

As I was getting there, I could see the “tip” of the mountain moving a little, probably more struggles of Anna’s nipple trying to press against this amount of clothes.

I glared at this peak, the tip of some precious and sensible area for Anna, and all I could think for a moment of pure lust was “I need this…”

And then, leaving aside all my tired body or my poor mental state after that climbing, I just run there, I run all the way to the top, even if the ground was still not something you could walk up on that easily without some support, I just run to the top for at least two or three minutes straight, getting more tired as I did, but managing to get there, and without even thinking about it at all, I hoped straight on top of it, just as how you could run to your bed and jump on it just to hop on top of its softness… well this was similar to that as I just jumped straight to Anna’s covered nipple.

“HHeee!” I just heard Anna’s complain as I started burring my whole body into this small peak, and even if it was small, it was still bigger than my entire body.

“Y-you surprised me…” said the goddess, owner of this pillow of softness that I was rubbing my face against “that… tickles a little bit…” she said, embarrassed of my actions but clearly enjoying this sensation as well.

My whole mind and body were focusing on this place so much that I didn’t notice when it happened, it was really sudden but when I felt some dark and warm presence coming right at me.

“Hnng…” It was too late for me when a soft moan came from Anna’s lips, as she pressed my tiny 1-millimeter tall body against her own gigantic shape.

One finger.

One finger was enough to stop any movement from my part, it was enough to bury my whole body against the softness of my girlfriend’s body shape more than anything I could do.

If there’s a good thing about size tech. is that ever since it was invented, the afraid of getting crushed with some kind of brutal force was out of the scheme, durability was indeed one of the effects that being shrunken could do, and as more tiny you get, the more durable you are, so even if a car or a truck run over me, I’d still be pretty much intact, the only problem might have been that since its easier to manipulate a tiny person, getting dizzy and headaches are the normal stuff.

So me, getting pressed against Anna’s body was not hurtful at all, even so with such a small amount of strength she was doing so, but as she started pressing me against this small peak, releasing her strength and started to apply force again consecutively, it was not only making me dizzy, but making me hard as well, as being toyed around with just a finger, to make this goddess feel a bit of pleasure from the sensation.

“It’s just as I imagined this could be… it’s just... exciting and playful… I love this…” Anna said, probably talking to herself but also letting me know she was enjoying this.

And suddenly, out of nowhere, I was liberated from all that mess of a ride, but only for a short amount of seconds as the giant digit came back again for me, but this time it was accompanied by another finger.

Two floors of flesh came directly at me, to pick me up so suddenly, making me lose sight of what was up and what was down for a brief moment as I was traveling a fast amount of distance as if nothing, completely trapped between the two fingers that were taking me a prisoner of their strength.

As I was regaining my field of vision and my head stopped spinning around, I saw a giant face in front of me, a face that was big enough that could put on shame any statue or building done in human history, it was literally watching a goddess looking directly at me, smiling with some small blush on her perfect cheeks.

“You did it~ you got to climb all the way up little guy~”

A small tingle got in my body when I heard her calling me like that.

“y-yeah… but next time make me know before you grab me like that, my head is spinning since you picked me up” I said.

“Oops! Sorry, I guess I was too excited about you that I didn’t think about that” she said, a bit embarrassed of how she acted.

“It’s okay, I enjoyed it a little”

“Oh no, but you still need to get at least a small compensation for it” Anna looked directly at me and with some sweet smile that melted my heart by how perfect it was, as her lips parted to say another sweet thing “do you mind if I kiss you?”

My brain had to process that question for a couple of seconds, I was between two gigantic fingers holding me in position I could not do anything to get free at all, in presence of this goddess that for some reason or destiny decided that I was worth of touching her perfect soft lips that without any doubt, could take me fully inside and wouldn’t be able to bother them at all.

“I.. I don't know if I heard correctly” I said.

Anna rolled her eyes and without even thinking about it she got me closer to this giant mouth, this cave of wonders, protected by teethes that surely were bigger than trucks, and some soft, beautiful lips that I was dying to touch for a while now.

My mind was even more blown up as the giant lips parted away, revealing the inside of some unbelievable scenery, hard to distinguish as she was talking, but a tongue bigger than anything I have ever seen before was just there moving any time she spoke, like if it was nothing, that it was normal such creature could move so easily.

“I saw you working hard on top of my nipple you pervert little guy… you deserve a reward for your hard work” A strong scent of vanilla invaded me, she surely used some kind of mouth freshener for this occasion without even me noticing, not that I minded it at all, I was loving every second of this.

And even without waiting for a response on my part, which could be hard since I was practically mesmerized by these gorgeous soft enormous lips getting closer and closer to my body.

And suddenly, I was practically touching them.

A big pillow of flesh was pressing softly against me, a lovely sensation showing me just how amazing this girl was, as for this moment she was practically my everything, all I needed and all I had to love.

As I was getting pressed softly against these lips, I kissed them as however and as many times as I could before getting gently separated from them, as my field view became again Anna’s giant face, smiling at me with the same lips she just ‘kissed’ me.

“Hey, don’t be getting lost in my lips, you still have work to do little man, we can keep the kissing for when you done” she said, giggling a bit at me.

My mind went back to my situation, I forgot for a moment after getting lost on her lips, that this whole climbing her boob was to be able to get a special reward.

“As I said, if you managed to climb on top of my boob, I will have to take off all my clothes, and will let you be able to play with my boobs as much as you want~ that at least, until I decide I get to have my own fun~” Anna was practically teasing me with the way she speak.

“Well… I guess that was the deal, yeah” I said.

“Then if I’m gonna take my clothes off, you need to stay in some place safe in the meantime” she said, suddenly moving me again, this time making sure to get be more gentle at it.

Putting me on top of her nightstand right beside her bed, or more like dropping me from a not-so-high distance.

And after that, she stood up just right there in front of me.

“I’m pretty sure you’re gonna enjoy this show, but I suggest you to take off your clothes as well… I have in mind some stuff that will uh…” Anna blushed a bit at the realization of what she was saying “L-let’s just say it can get your clothes dirty…” she finished.

My mind was on the sky, quite literally, watching this goddess about to undress herself just for me.

But I got the message from her so I didn’t have to think twice to start unbuttoning my shirt, just as the same time she started to take off her shirt, lifting her arms up, reaching basically another world at the distance, while taking that white semitransparent shirt that has been my partner and ground all this time… revealing finally those two mountains, almost finally and totally uncovered.

Anna glared at me, making some small expression, pursuing her lips and then giggling a bit, it was kind of cute but it was incredibly hot taking in mind this girl was basically undressing her being basically approximately a mile in height, maybe even more, who could even know…

She was about to start taking off her bra, and as she suddenly stopped, giggling at her own thoughts she just playfully continued, suddenly getting closer to the nightstand, showing me basically the area of her hips, and the pants basically covering them completely.

As I was getting distracted by the sight, I tried to keep taking my own clothes off but this was too much for me.

Three fingers started to unbutton it, taking it to slow down, and then showing me in all its glory… Anna’s panties.

I gulped, looking at this immense amount of cloth just being shown to me, covering again, my whole field of vision.

There was definitely amazement coming from looking directly at the crotch area of a gigantic cute girl, stunning even.

“Say, I’m pretty sure you already are used to my posterior… my um… buttocks… but I don’t think you ever have seen directly my lower lips… have you, little guy?” Anna teased me, moving her hips side to side for a moment, showing off her curvy lines, and the intense sight of this giant panties just covering everything, might dare to say her panties could even be used in cinema theaters to use as an ate to project the movies… and even leaving room to spare.

Anna slowly, but seductively, turned around, making herself to show off more than before, literally making my jaw drop as her hips moved, showing me then the ‘backside’ of those panties.


A butt, immense as any part of this goddess body, bigger than her breasts I took so much time to climb, a perfect round ass that could even be used as a pillow at my real size… This perfect fraction of the goddess was being shown to me, covered by a pair of panties, struggling with the immensity of this ass, to hold in so much flesh just wanting to be released.

Wait no, if she released those panties in this exact position, I might as well would be completely squished under this butt.

“This is just surreal…” I said, looking at the looming ASSteroid in front of me.

“Yeah, I guess making you take off your clothes was a bad idea, I can’t hear you that much if you don’t have that phone near you…”

“Oh sorry!” I suddenly rushed to my clothes on the ground and took my phone with me, I took my shirt, and wrapped it around my waist, securing it with a knot.

“Do you like the view?” Anna asked.

“Y-yeah… pretty much… your butt is so immense, no joke I’ve been living inside it all this time… you could fit an entire city inside…”

“Geez… didn’t I tell you to not say embarrassing stuff like that…?”

“Ahaha….” I said.

“So… I was thinking” Anna said, still covering my whole sky with her butt, jiggling a bit as she talked. “You don’t mind if I cheat on our agreement for a bit…?” she asked.

“What do you mean…?” I asked.

“Panties will stay… for now at least…” she said.

I glared at the impressive view in front of me.

“I don’t mind at all…” I said.

“Great~” she said, wiggling her butt on purpose.

An incredible amount of flesh just started jiggling in front of me, making me really hard at that moment, as the mental image of me, been living inside this ASSteroid, my mind was making feel so excited I had to do something about it…

“Then as for now…” She said, as I saw up in the sky, with her barely visible back before all that ass, I could hear the unclipping sound of something.

Then a black giant cloth fell down that I could see pass by her legs.

Anna turned around again, this time her crotch area was in front of me for a short amount of time, as she suddenly dropped herself to her knees, suddenly revealing to me…

 

A pair of nude breasts…

Some mountains of her own soft flesh were shown to me almost directly on my face, almost falling on top of me, covering me with the soft skin of this goddess… and on the tip of said breast there were here erected nipples… totally aroused from all this teasing she’s been doing all this time, she totally loved this.

 

“So… ready to confront these girls~?” she said, lifting said mountains with such ease, wiggling them, teasing me with how much control she had over me.

 

And I enjoyed every second of it…

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked this chapter and enjoyed all the teasing!
if you enjoyed it, leave a review and tell me what do you think
thanks for reading!