- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here it is, the first of the five parts, this chapter will contain some teasing and some play with the size

In all my life so far, I have gone only once to mountain climbing, it was some vacation trip I had with my parents back when I was a kid, the climbing itself was a bit tiring but I wasn’t really ‘climbing’ as with some rappelling equipment, it was more like walking until getting to the top of the mountain, and camping on the top of said mountain, it was probably back then and a tired younger me, that I decided that going to the outside and enjoying the nature was probably not my thing.

Or at least that’s what I thought until just some moments ago… because you see, right now I’m just a 1mm tall guy, just a bit more below the giant valley of my girlfriend’s boob mountains.

I’ve seen Anna in normal size before, her boobs are not as big as her butt was, but they were not that left behind at all, a DD cup was her bust size as far as what she told me one of these days, and I’m pretty sure she was being honest, Anna is not the kind of person who would lie only to look herself better in my eyes.

And even so, the difference between some B cup and some DD cup, at this size was basically not so different, no matter the size, her boobs would’ve been literal mountains for me.

Imagine a hand groping some boob, big enough to fill the hand and even have some extra to spare, now imagine some small recognizable dot in one of the fingers of that hand… that, could be me at this exact moment.

So the moment Beatrice left the lid just in front of my girlfriend’s chest, I knew I was in for something BIG.

“H-Hi Nathan…” I saw Anna’s face blushing slightly, considering it could be really hard for her to actually see me, looking down just above her breasts almost hiding me from her sight.

The good thing was she could see my full face from the communication app and I would not have to risk my vocal cords trying to scream as hard as I could just so she could barely hear me.

“Ummm… just letting you know, it wasn’t my decision to be put here” I said.

“Th-that’s… alright… I know it was Beatrice's way of teasing me” she said.

“Yeah, she seems like that kind of person” I said.

I saw suddenly the sky turning darker, as the looming enormous hand of Anna approached.

“Ummm… let me just take the lid a bit away for a second, is kind of uncomfortable to have you in this position” she said.

I couldn’t even reply, as the hand suddenly grabbed the whole space I was standing on top, taking me and this lid away from her chest as she carefully placed the lid on top of her night drawer next to her bed.

And as the whole sky was mostly covered by her hand, I could not basically see anything outside from the skin and the ‘delicate’ fingers of Anna, though at this moment they were literally large walls more than 25 feet long each.

It was like living some kind of dream where I couldn’t decide if I wanted to wake up from, or stay inside forever.

“There, now I can move like that” as Anna said that, the sky lightens up as before after removing the shadow coming from her hand, then I could see Anna stretching up while still sitting on her bed, groaning softly in the process “I use to get in a bad posture whenever I get to read, it’s really involuntary I swear”.

As I saw the literal goddess figure in front of me, stretching all the way to the skies and beyond, showing off her great silhouette as much as basically covering the light from my ‘sky’ again with the shadow of her looming boob mountains.

I kept silent all this time, being amazed constantly by the sight of this perfect goddess who called herself to be my girlfriend

“Uh.. Nathan, is everything alright?” she said, taking a look at me, or at least the "me" on the screen of her phone.

“Uh… yeah… I was just mesmerized by you…” I said.

Anna suddenly noticed the whole size difference situation, really taking in mind she literally just showed off her whole upper body in front of me, blushing deeply as she realized completely.

“I-I’m sorry… I didn’t mean to… uh… you know I’m not like…”

“It’s okay Anna, I just told you I was mesmerized by you, that’s all, I think you are perfectly gorgeous” I said.

Anna covered her face with one of her hands, trying to hide her reaction to that comment, but I could clearly see her smile on her lips from where I was, really hard not to see it actually.

Then, as if she wanted to compliment me back, I saw her looking directly at the lid where I was standing, lowering her face herself, just a bit enough to take a better look at the speck on top of her night drawer.

“Well, I think you look really good as well you know, taking a look at you from this size is just… the best” she said with a sweet smile, really giving herself a hard time on not saying something like ‘cute’ or ‘adorable’.

“Well darn I thought you were going to say adorable” I teased.

“I-I was trying to avoid sayi…! Oh… haha, you got me” she said, realizing that she basically fall for my bait there.

 

Me and Anna enjoyed some more quality time together, as she was basically toying with me from time to time, trying to poke me with her giant fingers, or telling me that she could easily just open her drawer and throw me inside all of her stuff just to keep me with her on the nights.

We also talked about some other stuff, as she was really wanting to hangout with me the whole day and watch some movies at night.

At some point we ended up “eating” as Anna went out for a moment to take some plate of food that Beatrice prepared for her, and giving me some smushed grain of rice covered in some red sauce, it was hard not to spill it on the lid I was on, and it was definitely hard to eat all of it on my own as well.

(This could have been a full meal for 10 people at least… there’s no way I can finish it)

And after we finished ‘eating’ as I literally could not even be able to eat 1/8 of this thing, Anna saw the remains of my food standing in front of me.

“Oh, let me take care of it” she said, as suddenly her giant finger came in my direction, wiping out in an instant what was in front of me, leaving just some red stain from the sauce right there, and taking her finger on her mouth, leaving it clean in just one second.

I swallowed, astonished by the scene that just happened in less than 5 seconds…

Anna could notice my expression changed a bit, asking “what is it?” a bit confused, only for me to reply while stuttering some “n-nothing” out of my mouth.

 

And taking out that whole thing with the grain of rice, the rest of the day was pretty much chill… well, that until the night got to us…

At some point, Anna took the lid and put it on top of a pillow on top of her lap as we started watching some movies on her laptop, and my expectations for this day were to get back to the complex after watching the movies, but Anna had other stuff in her head for today.

“So Nathan…” she said, not looking at the communication screen, avoiding eye contact.

I was watching the movie on the big screen, it was like watching it from a cinema theater but it was way more bigger than one of the screens they had in those, could really get used to it, there are also less people around.

“Yeah?” I asked not actually watching the screen for the communication app either.

“Do you remember what are we gonna do this weekend right?” she said, in some serious but soft tone.

I did remember it but taking a big amount of effort on my part, I tried not to touch the topic since the start of the day, and as we weren’t doing anything more than hanging out normally, well except for the clear size difference between us, I wasn’t expecting something was going to happen at all at the end.

“Y-yeah” I said “size play…” I added almost mumbling.

Then I saw, on the reflection through the screen of the giant laptop, Anna was unbuttoning her blouse just behind me… or more than behind me you could say she was unbuttoning her blouse above me.

I turned to see up in the sky, as I saw the movements of her hands, slowly taking off the buttons, showing another more semi-transparent thin white shirt, that could barely hide some accumulated sweat on it, sticking to Anna’s skin, and showing another layer of clothing behind it, her underwear, a giant amount of cloth covering mountains of flesh like it was nothing, when I did not even stand any chance by trying to lift even her finger just some while ago when she was toying with me on her night drawer.

There was no way I could even handle trying to lift even a single gram of Anna’s tits… but this bra was holding them in place perfectly, making them avoid falling on top of me for sure.

“The movie is about to end” said Anna, implicitly implying the obvious.

“Yeah” I said, trying to stay calm, closing my eyes just to be sure that what I was seeing was not a dream, to open them again, just to see Anna’s hands removing the blouse slowly.

“You know I’ve been trying to… stay calm all day, but I guess… nighttime really does something to feeling to flood huh?” Anna said, half-joking there but her intentions were clear as the day that got behind us this afternoon.

Her big massive boobs the size of mountains were hanging there just above me but so far away still.

“Well I didn’t want to force you to anything either” I said.

Anna let out a soft giggle, suddenly turning to watch me down below.

“YOU didn’t want to ‘force’ me to do anything? You’re so sweet Nathan… but I think that should be the other way around” she said, suddenly pressing the power button on her laptop with one finger, and with her other hand, she lifted the lid up in a high speed, not letting me to fully enjoy the view as I traveled all the way up to Anna’s face.

“I mean… Nathan… do you really believe I don’t wanna do this?” she said while biting her lower lip “I mean… I was the one trying to not force anything on you…”

“…” I stayed in silence for a moment, just enjoying the beautiful face of my girlfriend for a moment.

“Then I guess we’re both surely on this” I said.

“Huh?” She asked a bit confused, maybe trying to confirm my words.

“Let’s do this” I said.

Anna’s eyes lighten up there with a sweet large smile.

“Okay then, let’s both enjoy this together” she said.

Suddenly, I felt myself being tilted, as a giant hand appeared down below and the lid that had been my support all day was starting to lose its gravitational space.

As a matter of fact, this lid was designed to be able to support tinies to not fall down or not get dizzy as they could easily be handled, but if you tilted them good enough, it would lose its full purpose until it gets stable again, and Anna knew this clearly, tilted it just so I could easily fall on top of her hand, trying to avoid making any harm to me in the process.

As I was falling on top of Anna’s hand, I could see the lid that was caring me all this time, getting far away in the distance as Anna just took it aside on top of her night drawer.

Then from one moment to another, I found myself on top of something really warm and soft, and just as before, the time to enjoy this sensation was cut short as I found myself falling again on top of something else warm and soft, but also a bit moistly.

“There you are now…” Anna said.

I was getting myself to getting used to my new surroundings since my head was spinning around there, seeing the giant hand of Anna getting away slowly.

“Wh-where am I?” I asked.

“Well… I put you on top of my shirt, right above my belly” she said.

I saw the ground under me, it was the same white transparent cloth from before, it was still humid, meaning I was basically standing on top a combination of Anna’s sweat, skin, and clothes…

(wait, she said above her belly?)

I suddenly turned in front to see, those two massive globes I’ve been admiring this whole day.

Anna’s boob mountains were standing right in front of me in all their glory.

I swallowed a bit, enjoying the view for sure but a bit mesmerized by it as well.

The same distant face of Anna was there as well, looking at me with some slight blush on her face, half-hidden by those mountains in front.

“So Nathan… I wanna toy with you a bit, before this gets a bit kinkier…” she said, her hand appearing right in the sky once again, I was already getting used to seeing the shadow this monolithic hand could cause already.

She started making ‘small’ circles with her finger around me, shaking my ground heavily as she did so.

“T-toy with me you say?” I asked, she took away her finger for a moment and the giant head nodded.

“Yeah… I can’t stand how cute my tiny boyfriend is… for real… it just makes me want to tease you a lot” she said.

“I-I see…” I said.

“So here’s the deal” she said, making her finger coming back at me, making circles around again “I want you, my cute tiny boy” she then moved her finger slowly up to her chest, then started making circles right on top of her boob “to climb all the way up to the top of my boob… you can choose your favorite doesn’t mind..” she said with some more seductive voice, she was really into it.

“To climb all the way up there…?” I asked.

“I know the climb is gonna be a bit long, but the cloth will help you with some support after all” Anna said then with a sweet smile “and even so, I know you can do it~ and since I know that you can do it, I promise you something…”.

Anna then used her full hand to tease me, moving an entire mountain with such ease, making it jiggle a bit just before saying some magic words for me.

“If you manage to climb on top of my boob, I will take off all my clothes… and will let you play with these mountains up and personal~” with that, she bit her lower lip once again.

(GEEZ, HOW LUCKY CAN I BE?! THIS IS LITERALLY A PERFECT OFFER FOR ME!) I screamed on the inside, but remained composure on the outside.

“I’ll do it, it might take a couple of minutes though” I said.

Anna let out another sweet smile.

“It’s okay… we have all night to play together after all”

As she said that, her hand completely disappeared from one side, leaving me alone with a pair of big sweaty, and giant boobs the size of mountains just in front of me.

Remember when I said that when I got climbing a mountain as a kid was my first time doing that and thought would be my last?

Well, here I was now back again in front of this ‘big’ challenge, my girlfriend asked me to do something for her, and I didn’t need to be told twice to try and make her happy with this request of hers.

(Well, make us both happy anyways.)

While watching my girlfriend Anna smiling at me with expectation in her eyes and without anything else to be said to me, I started walking right in the direction of her right boob, about to climb and conquer that mountain…

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you liked this chapter
leave a review with your opinions or comments