- Text Size +

James struggled against the fleshy mountain of Carol’s breast, grunting as he slipped further down. At this size he was an ant, struggling against two hills that towered over him. The landscape was slick with her sweat, the summer heat fighting through the house’s air conditioning system and winning. He watched with horror as a sweat droplet twice the size of his body slid by, drifting down into the valley of her cleavage and thankfully missing him.

Carol had managed some kind of spell to speak with him the night before, either she’d amplified his voice or her hearing, he wasn’t quite sure, but from the way he shouted in vain trying to wake the sleeping titan, he guessed that it wore off when she went to sleep. They’d agreed her breasts would be a safer sleeping spot than her panties, who knew where he would get lost at smaller sizes in there?

Unfortunately, her ample chest was proving to be a less comfortable and easy landscape to navigate than he’d expected, particularly as he'd dwindled from the heat and arousal that filled his body with every attempt to escape.

“CAROL!” he shouted again, his only answer the slight snoring as she slept.

He cursed under his breath, trying to find footing. He looked up at the peak of her nipple, just barely covered by her bra. He’d started the evening inside there, sidled against it, but he’d decided to explore like an idiot, and here he was. He glanced down, seeing the darkness of her cleavage below, if he got swept into there… he’d be there until morning. The thought frightened and aroused him at once, and he grimaced as his erection rubbed against Carol’s slick flesh as he climbed.

“Oh no,” he moaned as he felt the familiar electric buzz in the back of his head. His size was slipping away again, the thought of being trapped like a bug between the landlady’s breasts, drowning in her pooling sweat, it was turning him on, and with every dirty thought a little more of him drifted to her, and there was so little of him left that she’d never even notice…

He grunted and forced himself to climb upward, he could jack off once he got back inside the bra, he’d be safe in there and it would stop his shrinking… for a little while. His arms ached as he tried to find footing, and he spared another glance downward.

The buzzing intensified, stopping thinking about getting stuck in there you moron! He ordered himself.

Carol shifted ever so slightly in her sleep, and James cried out in panic as he struggled to stay on. He glanced up, trying to calculate how long it would take him to work his way back inside her bra at this angle, and his heart sank. Rolling over those ridges of supple soft skin was another drop of sweat, three times his size now.

“No,” he breathed, “no no no!” the droplet slowly oozed towards him, the world’s laziest flood. He shouted one last time as it rolled over him like a flood, easily dislodging him and carrying him downward. The salty smell of her sweat filled his mouth, his nose, and he struggled for breath as he was washed away, his skin being dragged against Carol’s slick skin and electrifying his body as his arousal grew stronger.

Carol shifted slightly again, “mmm…” she muttered something in her sleep, smiling in the midst of a particularly vivid dream.

The droplet of sweat diverted slightly, dragging James down even further as her breasts started to close around him in her new position. The surface tension of the sweat droplet trapping him broke as it deposited him in his final resting place, and it seemed he was sucked down. He shouted as he came, the sensation of Carol’s skin finally pushing him over the edge as he was swallowed up. He shouted for Carol one final time as another sweat droplet rolled down towards her cleavage, sure to wash him down even deeper as he shrank further.

Carol yawned, stretching as the first rays of sun drifted through the curtains. She blinked a few times, remembering a lovely dream she’d had where James had been trapped at a few inches tall and she’d sent him somewhere lovely. She sighed as she recalled where she’d left him, and slowly lifted up her right bra cup.

She frowned as she realized he wasn’t there, “James?” she called, a slight note of panic rising. Making sure not to move she slowly pushed a finger around, pushing her flesh aside as she searched for her tiny boyfriend.

“Shit,” she muttered. She probably could find him with a location spell, but with all the magic she’d be throwing around today she didn’t want to start the morning off wasting some on something so simple. She sighed with relief as she saw a tiny black speck wiggling in the deepest part of her cleavage, almost like an ant.

“Hold still,” her voice thundered down to the man stuck and struggling against her skin. James watched as her hand drifted over to the nightstand where he couldn’t see. A moment later a massive pair of metal tweezers hovered overhead, easily the size of a commercial airliner. He went limp as the massive prongs gently closed around him, lifting him free of the sweaty pool that had collected.

He was brought through the air with ease, the wind seeming to billow against him as the giant casually hovered his pinched form over her face. He gulped as he looked down, all of her features were so overwhelming at this size, those eyes were massive pools the size of parking lots, her smile sparkling like distant waves on a beach as she took in his wriggling form.

“I told you not to go exploring,” she chided, her words rocking over him like a windstorm, “it looks like you got a little lost?” She teasingly tilted an ear towards him, but without a spell she couldn’t hear anything he might have said.

She regarded him again, “Look at you,” she murmured, “I never even noticed you all night, you lost even more of your size and it wasn’t even enough to wake me up…” She giggled, “sorry about the sweat, the AC circulation up here isn’t the best… you must have just been swept away by it!” She glanced down at her cleavage, “imagine if you’d gotten stuck down there, just getting tinier and tinier… I wonder how long you could live down there?” She felt the slightest buzz in the back of her head, something she’d completely miss if she hadn’t been looking for it. “You like the idea!” she said with a laugh, “shrinking away forever, trying to scrounge out a living on my planet sized tits?” She let her head tilt back, laughing as she felt his arousal spike again.

Finally, when she was done, she looked back at him, still grinning widely at the ant sized man held tweezed over her face, “you going down to micro size is something we can discuss sometime… when you’re fixed, I mean.” She shrugged, “I’m positive we could live out some of those wilder fantasies safely… in time.” She sighed, “for now though we’d better get up.” She reached for a small jar on the nightstand, unscrewing the cap she casually brought the tweezers down and deposited James into it.

With her tiny captive secure she could move more freely, and she stood up. James rushed to the side of the glass, looking up in awe at her towering form, clad in only her underwear. Her hips swayed from side to side, giving him a lovely view of her bottom as she went to go shower.

Carol hummed to herself, letting the wafting incense drift around her, focusing her thoughts as she prepared for the day’s endeavor. Incense had many mystical properties, but today Carol’s goal was just to fill the house with a pleasant aroma early in the day, it had been so long since she’d used any… She smiled happily to herself as she took a sip of her coffee. Everything had gone smoothly in preparing her spells, and James was rapidly shrinking down to the appropriate size…

She glanced down at the small glass jar on the table, and with a smirk reached for it. James’s world rocked as the massive eye of his landlady hovered beyond the impenetrable glass barrier. A single tiny crumb of toast, coming up to his knee, tumbled around in the jar with him, his breakfast. He struggled to stay upright; the smallest tilting of the jar was like an earthquake to him as Carol’s smug face looked in.

“And how is my boyfriend doing this morning?” she teased. The tiny figure shouted something, but she couldn’t even hear his squeaks anymore. “I do miss talking to you,” she sighed, “I’d draw up a communication rune, but your poor old landlady needs to keep plenty of gas in the tank for today…”

Carol snapped her fingers, and Asmodea appeared in a puff of smoke, slightly startled, “Hey Carol,” the demon said nervously, “y-you figured out how to instantly summon me?”

“I did,” Carol said sweetly, “I’ve been reviewing some of those books you recommended in my free time, Die Vermis Mysteris, was quite interesting, but I think I prefer the Necronomicon, original not Ex Mortis.”

“Really boning up on the dark magic,” Asmodea said, glancing down at the jar on the table, “I’m liking the new direction!”

“Indeed,” Carol muttered, following her gaze to the shrunken James and smiling, “I’ve got big plans for the future Asmodea… you were right, I’ve been keeping my focus too… narrow.” She regarded the demon, “of course I do think you and I are going to have some small changes to our relationship soon.”

Asmodea gulped, “Uh, Carol, dark magic is a lot like hard liquor, you’ve got to pace yourself-“

“Don’t think to give me advice or orders without my leave demon!” Carol snapped, “you serve ME! Not the other way around!”

“Right,” the demon muttered, “uh, Carol, I’m going to need to go feed to get ready for these rituals-“

“Feed?” Carol laughed, a slight breeze appearing from nowhere and ruffling her hair, “Go succubus, enact your feeble treachery!”

“Uh, of course, let me just get out of here to… yeah,” Asmodea said cautiously. She turned into her signature cloud of black flies, fluttering towards the door.

James watched the whole exchange from his place in the jar and looked up at Carol nervously, what’s gotten into her? The demon was… a demon, sure, but he’d never expect Carol to talk to her like that. Was the magic getting to her? The ins and outs of magic were a mystery to James, but he had read a lot fantasy novels, and Carol was pretty clearly displaying signs of corruption.

The only spells she’s been working on are the ones she wants to use on me… He shook his head you can trust Carol, he assured himself, you can trust

Carol started laughing madly to herself again, and he gulped.

 

Asmodea manifested into a disguised human form in front of Mary’s apartment, knocking urgently. A moment later the door slowly creaked open of it’s own volition, the demon gulped and nervously stepped inside, feeling the slight tingle of Mary’s anti-evil wards as she crossed the threshold.

“Mary?” she whispered, seeing her breath mist the air in front of her, “It’s Asmodea, we need to talk about Carol.”

A pair of red eyes opened in the dark apartment, and there was a clank as a black armored figure stepped forward. Mary’s white teeth caught the light as the smiling witch-hunter stepped forward, blood-red runes lighting up her armor.

“Greetings Asmodea,” Mary said, her voice distorted slightly.

“Oh Lucifer,” Asmodea muttered, “Mary? What’s going on?”

“I’ve just prepared myself for our bond…” Her armor clanked as she stepped forward, and red pentagrams freshly painted glowed in the dim light. “I’ve done much thinking demon, you and I are going to change the Order, change how monster hunting is done. You were right! There is so much we could do together…”

The demon blinked, “Mary… have you been doing dark magic all night?”

“I’ve scoured forbidden texts and lore!” Mary laughed, “as forbidden as my very own demon familiar, whom I shall soon claim!” She stalked by Asmodea, who shivered slightly at the magical energy radiating off of the corrupted soldier of the Order.

Mary paused, glaring at her, a slight red glow behind her brown eyes, “Did you remove Carol’s protective runestones?”

“Yeah,” Asmodea said in a low voice, “chucked them all in the dumpster, just like we said…”

“Then the time has come to do battle with the Witch!” Mary laughed, the clattering of steel sounded as she stepped outside, drawing her sword with a flourish.

Asmodea stood there in shock a moment, did I go too far? She wondered briefly, No, I’m sure this could still end advantageously for me…

Mary’s chaotic laughter echoed from outside. For the first time in thousands of years Asmodea wondered if corrupting these particular mortals had been a good idea.

James, Asmodea decided suddenly I’ve got one piece left on the board… James can help bring this all back under control! Not a great piece admittedly, but a pawn was better than nothing… but how to use him?

Asmodea! Carol’s voice echoed in her head, It’s time! With a sigh the demon disappeared again, teleporting instantly to the witch’s side.

Carol looked at the intricate runes placed around the attic, two separate magic circles had been prepared, one by her, and one by Asmodea. Candles burned in a pentagram pattern beyond them, the flickering flames giving the room an eerie glow.

Carol delicately used her tweezers to put the speck sized James in the center of her own circle, and he spun around in shock, taking in the alien world of the wooden floor. It stretched around him for miles, the grainy wood a pocked landscape, impossible for him to traverse where Carol and Asmodea casually walked overhead, chatting to one another ash they made their final preparations. Every footstep shook his world, and he gazed up in awe as the pair of titanesses that walked overhead.

“We’re all ready to go,” Asmodea said with a smile and a thumbs up.

Carol nodded and sighed. She forced a smile and knelt down towards James, her vibrant face filling his field of vision. A moment later the grinning succubus joined her, and James was suddenly very aware of just how small he was as those two faraway faces regarded him, not even the size of an ant, on the floor below.

“Go on Carol,” Asmodea said eagerly, “tell him what’s next.”

“James,” Carol’s voice boomed hesitantly, “this spell is going to require me to build you an entirely new body, but…” she bit her lip, “for that to happen, we’ve got to get rid of your old one…”

“WHAT!?” James shouted in shock, “you mean you-“

They probably didn’t hear him, but Asmodea cackled and responded anyways, “if you don’t have the stomach for it Carol, just let me-“ her massive red thumb hovered over him, threating to smudge him out like the speck he was.

“No,” Carol said, stopping her, “I’ll do it, go wait in the other circle.”

“Carol no,” James whispered in fear, dropping to his knees.

“You’ll surv-“ Carol started, then frowned, “well, you’ll be okay, I promise.”

A smile lit up her face again as she stood up to her full height. She leaned down and pulled her shoes off, stepping out of them one by one and flexing her socked toes. At this size the smell wafted over him like a wave, and he trembled as her socked foot hovered over him a moment, the ridges and ruz of the fibers a maze waiting to press down on him.

“You’re a bug now James,” Carol commented, feeling a rush of power, “not even a bug really… a bug would step on you at this point.”

“Please don’t,” he begged softly, trying to ignore the arousal building in him. She’s really going to do it, he realized, she probably won’t even feel me, I’m nothing…

The socked foot left his vision, setting back down on the floor. Carol giggled as she peeled it off, letting it fall next to him with a thud. The white rumpled sock was like a mountain the distance, and he watched again, spellbound, as her now bare foot hovered over him. It set down slightly, until her sole was on the floor and her big toe, a skyscraper sized colossus, hovered over him, just waiting to press down.

“Sorry James,” she laughed, “didn’t want to get a little red stain on my socks.” Carol breathed out slowly, savoring the feeling of absolute control. Her hand slipped beneath the waist of her shorts, then the hem of her panties as she slowly fingered herself.

“Hell yeah!” Asmodea said with a grin, “now that’s what I’m talking about!”

“Hmmm…” Carol mused, “you’d best hope I don’t get a taste for stepping on people Asmodea, unless maybe that’s something you’re into?” she teased. She playfully shifted her toe back and forth over James, “Feeling jealous?”

“N-no way,” Asmodea muttered. The demon cleared her throat, “okay, I’m ready, pitch whenever you want.”

“Goodbye James,” Carol said with a cold smile.

“NO!” James shouted, holding his hands up as her big toe descended like a meteor. The impact was swift, snuffing him out without any resistance, his world went dark, then there were some snaps, then it was over.

Carol groaned as she fingered herself to orgasm, looking down at her toe as she ground it back and forth. She lifted herself up slightly, putting her full weight down on the spot, giving the shrunken man the same treatment she’d give a particularly bothersome spider. With a pant she lifted her toe up, giggling as she realized he hadn’t even been big enough to leave a noticeable mark, he was just… gone.

James’s spirit flittered through the ether, preparing for it’s journey to the next life. Suddenly Asmodea reached up, grabbing him by his ghostly tail.

“Gotcha!” she shouted triumphantly. James was dimly aware of the world coming back into focus, and for the first time that week he looked around a room at his normal size.

“Whoa,” he muttered, “it worked!” he grinned and stepped forward, but then cried out in pain as an invisible barrier met him.

“You’re a ghost dummy,” Asmodea said, “and you’re trapped.” She pointed to the circle on the floor, containing him.

“What?” James asked with a frown, “don’t be ridiculous I feel-“ He looked down and was suddenly aware of how pale and transparent he was, instead of legs he had a whispy tale of spectral energy. “Carol!” he croaked in panic, “I’m dead!”

“I’ll fix it right up!” Carol promised, and as she said it a purple energy was drifting off her, collecting around the circle James was in almost like a cocoon. As the energy left her Carol’s beauty slowly faded, her height left her, leaving her at her normal five foot five, her hair became less lustrous, the crow’s feet at the corners of her eyes returned, her breasts returned to their normal size, and Carol sighed sadly watching them go. A moment later the normal Carol James had been used to stood before them.

“Still think I’m pretty?” she asked with a small smile. The energy now floating through the room was James’s own, but much of hers had escaped with it, leaving her weak.

“That’s the version of you I had a crush on for so long,” James said with a smile. “Are you okay?”

“I just need a minute to get ready for the next part,” Carol insisted, holding herself against a nearby table. “I’m going to use your energy to make you a new body, it’s why I had to get as much of it as possible out of you before I…” she gave him a sheepish smile and stomped her foot against the wood.

There was a loud bang from downstairs, and all three of them jumped. The sound of armor clanking against the wood floor echoed up to them.

“CAROL!” Mary called, “I am here to do battle! Come forth Witch, and meet your destruction!”

“Oh, shocker,” Carol said, rolling her eyes, “looks like Asmodea betrayed me, how could you?” she asked sarcastically.

“Hey, you have no proof this is my doing,” Asmodea said smugly.

“You moved my runestones, threw them in the dumpster I believe?” Carol said, pulling out her phone, “you managed to trick me with your own runes to replicate the feedback, and you even put some fake Styrofoam ones over where they used to be, but you forgot one thing Asmodea,” Carol said.

“And what was that?” the demon asked, crossing her arms.

“The doorbell camera,” Carol explained. She showed her phone to Asmodea, who was shown on the screen in her human disguise picking up the stones and carrying them off.

“Goddamn surveillance state!” Asmodea cursed.

Carol snapped her fingers, and suddenly Asmodea appeared in her hand, a six-inch-tall doll of a demon squirming feebly in her mistress’s grip. Carol smirked as the demon looked up in horror as Carol picked up her discarded sock.

“No, wait, I’ll be good!” Asmodea pleaded, “come on Carol you never wash those-“

“I’ll see you after I fight Mary,” she chuckled, dropping the screaming demon in. She slowly tied the top of the sock in a knot, trapping the protesting demon. With a chuckle she tossed her inside the circle with James. “Keep an eye on that for me, will you?” she asked the ghost.

“Uh, sure,” James muttered, “you’re not going to hurt Mary, are you?”

Carol’s eyes glowed red a moment, “I’ve used up most of my magic James, I don’t have anything left to do but to draw on some… unearthly power. I’m done playing miss nice witch,” she said with a smile, “I’m not going to tolerate anything getting in the way of us.”

“But-“

“There’s only one butt in your future,” Carol said with a wicked grin, “think on it.” With that she reached for her broom, pausing a moment to twirl her finger overhead. Sparks fell around her, and her everyday clothing disappeared, transformed into a flowing black robe, a pointed hat to match appeared from the air. The attic window blew open, and with a cackle Carol hopped aboard her broom and flew outside.

Definitely a witch, James thought to himself.

Mary scowled as she looked through the living room, not seeing any sign of her prey.

“I’m outside Mary!” a voice called.

The witch-hunter whipped around, picking up her pace as she stepped over the doorway she’d smashed in during her entrance. Hefting her sword up she glanced around, then finally upward. Carol sat sidesaddle on her broom, her legs dangling freely as she was silhouetted against the midday sun.

“Where is James?” Mary demanded, “and the Demon, what have you done with her?”

“They’re both safe,” Carol said dismissively, “I like the black armor Mary, have you been talking to Asmodea?”

“She has illuminated some alternative paths for me,” Mary said with a smile.

“What a coincidence,” Carol said, red sparks dancing on her fingertips, “me too!”

The first red lightning bolt was deflected easily by Mary’s sword, but the witch-hunter grunted as the second made contact with her armor, overwhelming her wards and wracking her body with pain. Mary snarled, and, holding her sword upright, chanted a quick spell. Energy danced up the blade, rocketing off the tip and smacking Carol out of the air with a scream.

“Ugh,” Carol muttered, picking herself up off the lawn, “nice hit, but I’m still here!” She steadied herself on her broom as the armored figure advanced on her.

“Give up now, and I’ll make it quick,” Mary said, hefting her sword up.

“As if!” Carol cackled, “minions, defend me!”

Mary frowned, “Minions? You don’t have any-“

They were interrupted by the sound of the garage opening. Mary’s eyes went wide as a horde of skeletons marched out, swords in hand. The witch hunter held her hand out, muttering a quick turn undead spell, but though light flashed out from her hand the skeletons didn’t stall in the slightest.

Impossible! Mary thought, no skeleton could resist a turn undead spell- she scowled as the beasts got closer, revealing “MADE IN CHINA” stamped on their foreheads.

“You don’t even have real skeletons!?” Mary asked in exasperation as she cut one of the plastic monstrosities down.

“A real skeleton costs thousands of dollars!” Carol protested, “I get these guys for fifty at the Halloween store!”

Mary snarled and spun, slicing through her attackers to face Carol again. She lifted her blade, but the sound of a motor gave her pause. She turned back to the garage, seeing a writhing mad monstrosity slowly working it’s way out towards her.

“And that’s not all!” Carol laughed madly, “behold, my most powerful creature! Wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man!”

“Do you just buy crap at the store and bring it to life?” Mary shouted as the creature roared angrily.

“They’re a lot cheaper than homunculi and almost as good!” Carol laughed.

The air inflated beast lifted high over them, easily two stories tall. Mary grimaced as the tube man’s teeth and claws dove down, rending at her. The attacks were impossible to predict, and Mary found herself driven back before the inflatable beast. Finally it dove at her a final time, and she was able to slip beneath it’s body and slice her sword through the electronic motor giving it life.

“No!” Carol shouted, falling to her knees, “you’ll pay for that!” energy filled her hands, and with a screech she rushed at Mary.

James listened to the sound of the battle outside with growing concern, I’ve got to do something… he looked around, testing the barrier with the tip of his fingers. He looked down at the squirming and complaining sock on the floor. With a frown he reached for it, seeing his fingers just pass through it like he wasn’t there.

“James!” the tiny Asmodea called from her sock-prison. “You can’t interact with the world; you’ve got to possess something!”

“Possess something?” he asked, looking around.

“Ideally something you were connected to in life!” she shouted, “please hurry James, Carol’s socks are worse than the pits of hell!”

Something I was connected to in life, he thought. His eyes landed on a space marine figure he and Carol had painted together, it was sitting on a desk, conveniently inside of the circle he was trapped in. She must have brought it up here to use as a desk toy or something, he realized.

He focused on the miniature, and a moment later the world was big again. He blinked as he looked down at his body, he was a space marine all right, his movements were clunky, but with a grunt he ripped his plastic feet away from the model base. Leaping down to the floor he trudged across the wooden boards to the sock. His gauntleted hands grasped it, tearing the fibers.

“Oh, thank Lucifer,” Asmodea breathed, stumbling free. She blinked at him a moment, then smirked, “you’re a Warhammer guy?”

“That’s space marine to you, xeno scum,” he said, the helmet of the figure regarding her.

“Whatever, just don’t let that body get destroyed while you’re outside the circle,” Asmodea explained, “Carol and I did a lot of magic up here to try to keep you on this plane of existence, out there? Your soul is a fart in the wind buddy.”

“Got it,” he muttered, “don’t get squished again. Now do you have a plan to stop those two?” an explosion from outside shook the house, and they heard Carol cackling like a madwoman and Mary shouting swears.

“That’s kind of the unstoppable force meets the immovable object out there,” Asmodea said with a frown, “I kind of set them up for this thinking one would kill the other, but honestly I’m kind of regretting it now.”

“Kind of?” James asked angrily.

“I didn’t expect Mary to be so cool!” Asmodea said, crossing her arms, “and Carol’s finally stopped being a timid little nice girl, so yeah, maybe I regret a teensy bit of this, but…”

“But what?” James asked.

Another explosion rocked the house and Asmodea giggled, “come on, that’s pretty badass what they’re doing out there, right?”

“Carol was right to make you tiny,” James said, “now, can you get us outside?”

“Hold on!” she laughed, hooking her arms around the space marine’s.

The two of them appeared in the smoldering and cratered complex parking lot. From the perspective of a miniature figure the world was still large, but still more comprehensible than it had been at speck size. James glanced around, then dove in panic as a fireball rocketed overhead. The heat slightly melted the plastic of his back, and while he couldn’t feel pain in this form the sensation wasn’t pleasant.

“Burn witch!” Mary cried, waving a flaming blade as she advanced on Carol.

“What’s our plan?” he asked Asmodea.

“Pretty simple,” Asmodea said with a shrug, “you get between them, they both care a lot about you apparently, and it might be enough to tone down some of the dark magic they’ve both got coursing through them.”

“Isn’t there some other-“ he began, but Asmodea grabbed him again, and after a puff of teleportation magic they were in the center of the grappling giants.

“Asmodea, this is too dangerous!” he shouted, but the demon had already disappeared. If he’d had a throat he would have gulped, but instead he shouted up to the to figures locked in combat above him, “CAROL, MARY, STOP! You’re going to-“

Mary’s armored boot lifted over him as Carol pulled the witch hunter forward, trying to get the sword out of her grip. For the second time that day James held up his hands in terror, and was met with a *crunch* as his world went dark.

Mary and Carol paused their struggle, looking down, “Is that a Warhammer guy?” Carol asked curiously.

“No, that’s James!” Asmodea said, puffing into existence on Mary’s shoulder, “and you two just crushed him when he was trying to break you up!”

Carol and Mary’s eyes went wide, “T-This is your fault!” Carol stammered, “if you had just minded your own business-“

“Me!? You were going to kill him!”

“Just for a little bit!” Carol protested.

“G-Guys?” James voice echoed up weakly. The Warhammer figure twitched slightly as Mary’s foot lifted off it. “I don’t feel so great.”

“He’s barely holding on,” Carol muttered, “we need to get him back in the soul trap!”

“Soul trap!?” Mary exclaimed, “that’s some truly foul magic Carol!”

“Yeah, and those demonic runes you covered your armor in are totally on the straight and narrow,” Carol muttered, “now come on, I’m going to need someone to help me fix this.” With a concerned look at the seizing and shaking plastic miniature, Mary followed.

Mary and Carol stood at opposite ends of the circle, Asmodea and the ruined form of James inside it, “Now just repeat my chants, and weave your magic in time with mine,” Carol explained, “the hard work is already done here, I just need a little extra power…”

Mary began chanting, after Carol, the two of them weaving magic and slowly sucking the floating purple essence of James’s energy into a form of Carol’s design. Slowly reality seemed to weave into place, concentrating on a small purple speck in the middle of the floor.

“Asmodea?” Carol called.

“Right,” the demon muttered, tapping the forehead of the smashed Warhammer figurine she once again wrapped her hand around James’s spectral essence, guiding him into the new body Carol had created for him.

“ERmmm… my head,” James muttered, rubbing his temples as he sat up, “what happened?”

“You’re alive again,” Asmodea said, reaching down and letting her red fingers curl around him.

“They made you big again?” he muttered, regaining his senses.

“Uh, no,” the demon laughed, pointing up wards. James’s eyes bulged as he saw the concerned mountainous faces of Carol and Mary looking down at him. Asmodea was probably a few inches tall, still more than large enough to hold him in her hand like a toy.

“Okay, now for the next part,” Carol boomed overhead. She slipped a simple ring with a purple gem on it over her ring finger. The gem glowed a moment, and James began to grow, slowly returning to his old size. When he got larger, Asmodea set him down, stepping back as he passed Carol’s knees, her bellybutton, her breasts, and finally stood eye to eye with her again.

“You did it!” James said excitedly.

“Sort of,” Carol admitted sheepishly, “this ring here controls your essence now, without it you go straight back down to step size.”

“Oh,” James muttered uncertainly, “well… it could be worse, right?”

“The magic conduit would only break when you died,” Carol explained, “the easiest fix was to just… make that happen-“

“By squishing me,” James said with a smirk.

“By squishing you,” Carol repeated, her face going a bit red, “then I could make you a new body, and a new magic conduit to get your essence back, this old ring seemed to be the easiest thing to store it in.” She looked at it and sighed, “I’m going to miss being a beautiful amazon though…”

James hugged her suddenly, surprising her and leaning close, “I love you like this,” James said softly, “but if you wanted to… borrow, some of that essence sometime, I’d be willing to loan it out.”

Carol giggled happily, embracing him back.

“Okay,” Asmodea said as the three full sized humans glared down at her on the kitchen table, “I think we can all agree, we did stuff we regretted.”

“You tricked us into fighting each other,” Mary said coldly, “I thought you were my friend!”

“Yeah,” Asmodea said, shuffling her feet uncertainly, “I uh… didn’t expect that either.” She smiled weakly, “I just wanted you guys to both reach your full potential!”

“I suppose I have some blame for this,” Carol sighed, “having a succubus familiar and keeping her around the house is a lot like doing it with a lion, you need… exercise.”

Asmodea looked at her curiously, “You’re going to let me go?”

Carol snorted, plucking the shrunken demon up between her thumb and forefinger, “After all that? Not a chance in hell.”

“Fair enough,” Asmodea grunted, struggling in her grip.

“Mary?” Carol said, turning to the witch hunter, “would you care to explain the deal we’ve worked out?”

“You’re coming monster hunting with me from now on,” Mary said with a smile, “I enjoy your company, and having a demon in my back pocket, literally, might prove useful.”

“Hell yeah it will!” Asmodea said excitedly, “so are you going to grow me back so I can go with her-“

“Nope,” Carol chuckled. She handed Asmodea to Mary, who took the doll sized demon in her hands.

“Carol was insistent that you receive some additional punishment,” Mary said with a smug smirk, “a being of hell can surely understand the concept?”

“Uh, yeah?” Asmodea said nervously.

Mary stood up, she’d stripped her armor off, and was now wearing the usual undershirt and trouser combo that was beneath it. A pair of laced leather boots clad her feet, and she began slowly working one of them off as the demon watched in horror.

“W-Wait!” Asmodea protested, “come on Carol, this isn’t funny!”

“Goodbye Asmodea,” Carol purred smugly as Mary dropped the screaming demon into the mouth of the boot. Any further protest was muffled as Mary’s sock clad foot reentered it, silencing and trapping Asmodea in the leather prison.

“I’ve worked up quite a sweat fighting you,” Mary said with a wry grin, “it can’t be very pleasant for her in there.”

“Should we really be keeping her around?” James asked nervously, “She’s caused us all a lot of trouble…”

“I think she’s learned her lesson,” Carol said with a shrug, “and if not… there are three of us to keep her in line now, I think we can manage.”

“Well I’d best be off,” Mary said, standing up and stretching, “I do have mundane classwork to do, and there’s rumor of a kappa down in the university’s koi pond.”

“You and Asmodea have fun!” Carol said, waving goodbye as Mary headed for the door. A moment later they heard the sound of the dislocated door being forced back into place.

“Well, it’s all over,” James said with a sigh, leaning back in his chair. He grinned at her, “I’m really glad this all happened actually…

“Over?” Carol chuckled, stroking the ring slowly, “James, your girlfriend is your sexy landlady who happens to be a witch, it’s never over for you…”

He gulped, “I guess you’re right,” he said feebly, watching the ring curiously.

“I’ve got so many ideas,” Carol said, the world flashed purple, and lines of light began tracing from James to Carol, her stunning beauty began to return as he drifted downward in his chair, his clothes becoming looser. “I wonder if Mary would like to borrow this ring sometime?” Carol giggled, looking down at him, “who knows what she’d look like after turning your size into beauty?” She stroked it again, and the beams of light returned, and James gasped as his eyes drifted below the table as he sank further into his seat. “Asmodea might need a playmate now and then, if we’re keeping her small,” Carol grinned wickedly, “she’s about four inches, so I’ll make you about three when I send you off to her.”

James gulped, his erection straining against his pooling clothes as he imagined looking up an amazon sized demon while a gigantic Carol looked on. Carol kept going, shrinking him further and further until she stepped around the table, once again a statuesque beauty, her breasts straining against her shirt.

“For now, though?” she said with a smile, “there’s just enough daylight left to go repaint the parking lot sign, want to come do more chores with me?”

“Yes Ma’am,” he gulped, looking up at his landlady as his size raced out of him.

“Good answer,” Carol giggled, reaching down and plucking him up. She pulled her pants and panties away from her crotch, delicately lowering her toy inside. She let them snap shut a moment later, patting the crotch of her pants appreciatively as James began to squirm. A shiver raced up her spine, and she used the ring to suck another inch out of him, causing him to fall deeper into the hammock of her panties.

“Got a black magic woman,” Carol sang under her breath as she sauntered towards the door, “got me so blind I can’t see…”

James heard her muffled singing as he slid further against her, the sweat and arousal from Carol rapidly coating him. He lay back and smiled, letting her consume him.

I’m bewitched, he laughed to himself, and he wouldn’t have it any other way.


Chapter End Notes:

Well that wraps up this story, I might come back to these characters, as I often do when I get new ideas, but for now the story of these four is over. Hope everyone enjoyed!