- Text Size +

Carol chanted, holding her crystal ball high as Asmodea sprinkled the pink salt in a wide spiral around her. A moment later there was a flash of light, and the air seemed to ripple as the spell exploded outward, altering reality to her will.

“Did it work?” the witch asked, letting the demon steady her as she stumbled slightly.

“I think so,” Asmodea said, “nobody who didn’t already know James got smaller should notice now.”

“How sturdy is the illusion?” Carol asked.

Asmodea shrugged, “well, people who already noticed he got smaller won’t be fooled, and if he gets really small, like impossibly small, then people are going to notice, I mean people can rationalize seeing a guy at like three feet tall, three inches? Nope, you’re out of luck.”

“I can’t believe he went to classes,” Carol muttered, “what kind of person discovers they’re shrinking and still goes to classes?”

“Super nerd,” Asmodea said dismissively, “anyways, do you have game plan here?”

“We keep researching!” Carol said, “we either stop the curse now, or we figure out a way to grow him back when it’s done, our big move right now is to try to buy time.”

“And what are you going to do when he starts getting too small to be wandering around on his own?” Asmodea asked with a smirk. “Might I suggest picking up some doll clothing? Unless you’d rather keep him au natural?”

“We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it,” Carol muttered, “Look, I know you think that he’s some kind of lust filled beast, but we’ve probably got a little longer until he shrinks again.”

James groaned in exasperation, closing the latest book on myths and folklore. The library had plenty of books on magic, curses, and mythology, but trying to determine what was real and what was just nonsense was impossible. He’d decided to start with anything related to shrinking, the one thing he knew was real… but he was coming up empty.

His stomach growled, and he realized he hadn’t eaten anything all day. Briefly he thought of Carol, sometimes when she cooked, she’d bring him down her leftovers, usually with a comment about how recipes were always meant for two to four people and just too big for her on her own… she was a great cook too, he wondered if she’d bring him dinner today.

He had a sudden image of her buxom form, bending over to take something out of the oven, that gorgeous round ass hovering in front of him.

He blinked, “Oh no!” he moaned, feeling the familiar tingling coming over him.

“Eep!” Carol jolted upright, feeling the tingling feeling race over her body. She swayed a moment, feeling the fire in her loins as the energy from James reached her. When the wave of lust passed, she quickly scrabbled for the mirror, hoping to see what had changed.

“That wasn’t a huge one,” Asmodea commented, “looks like you picked up about half an inch of his height and your hair is a little shinier.”

“What is going on with him?” Carol asked in exasperation, “is he just having random sexual thoughts about me all day!?”

“You really should have dated more Carol,” Asmodea said, fighting a laugh, “I’m honestly surprised we made it this far into the day.”

“Okay,” Carol sighed, “desperate times, desperate measures.” She looked at the demon, a scowl on her face as she tried to think of any alternatives, but she came up empty. “Asmodea,” she said, “I’m letting you off the leash.”

Asmodea froze, then slowly grinned, “wait, you mean it?”

“I want you to go and do your… succubus tricks, on James, make him think about someone other than me, divert some of this energy,” Carol explained.

“Oh hell yeah,” Asmodea laughed, “can I fuck him?”

“W-What!?” Carol exclaimed, “t-that probably won’t be-“

“Carol, hun,” Asmodea said with a chuckle, “you want him to be thinking about someone else for a few days, right?”

“I guess,” Carol muttered uncertainly.

“Then let me rock his world!” Asmodea said gleefully.

“Fine,” Carol muttered, “if you think that’s the best option, but he’s a really nice boy Asmodea, don’t do any freaky demon stuff to him!”

“Yeah, imagine if I did something crazy like put a shrinking curse on him!” she laughed. She snapped her fingers, and her demonic red skin became that of a tanned human, her tail vanished, and the black leather outfit she normally wore became a stylish plaid skirt and white top.

“He should be around campus,” Carol said, already regretting her decision. “Do you think you’ll have any problems getting close to him?”

“Relax,” Asmodea said with a wink, “nerds summon succubi all the time Carol, I’m practically an expert on them, once I’m on the prowl your boy toy has no chance.” She licked her lips, “I’ll be sure to break him in for you!”

Mary angrily flipped through her history reading assignment. As her parents had insisted, she’d attended classes, she’d even taken notes and tried to be friendly with her classmates. It had been dreadfully boring, but she’d made it up to herself by killing two birds with one stone, tailing James to the library and observing him.

“Subject is reading a number of books on the paranormal,” she muttered, writing it down, “highly unusual behavior for a mundane…”

“Mary?” She jolted slightly as James approached her, “Uh, hi?” he said uncomfortably, “how long have you been here?”

“Just finishing up some studying,” she said hurriedly, covering her notes and shoving them into her backpack. She stood up, noting that he now only came up to her chin. Did he get even smaller since this morning? “What were you reading up on James?”

“Uh… myths, and stuff,” he said uncomfortably. Mary just stared at him, unblinking. “I’ve… just been interested in that stuff lately,” he said, shifting slightly.

Mary pursed her lips, thinking, he’s clearly not some manner of homunculi, someone or something is doing this to him… he seems clueless.

“James,” she said calmly, “I know you were taller than that this morning.”

He froze, “M-Mary, that’s-“

“Stop,” she said, “listen, this isn’t an issue that you can handle on your own. Explain your situation to me.”

He sighed, “I… okay, yeah, I’m getting smaller, it happened just now actually, I think I’m maybe an inch or so shorter than when I came in.”

Mary stood up from the table, closing the distance between the two of them quickly. He gulped, as those intense blue eyes regarded him, she wasn’t a tall girl, but he came up to the bridge of her nose at best.  

“Yes,” she agreed, rubbing her chin thoughtfully, “I think you’re right… did you do anything that might have caused it?”

“No, I was just reading!” he insisted.

“Curious,” she muttered. “James, I’m someone who might be able to help you, but you must do exactly as I say.”

“That’s great!” he said excitedly, “how do you know-“

“Perhaps in time you’ll have earned that secret,” Mary snapped, “but for now, we have to get to my apartment. It has protections against supernatural beings that might be responsible for your… condition.”

James blinked in surprise, “uh, okay, sure, lead the way.”

Asmodea had opted to simply wait in ambush for James to return to the complex, and as the campus bus pulled up her nose caught his scent on the wind. She smiled, she hadn’t been lying when she’d told Carol that Succubi and nerds had a long history, Asmodea herself had even written some of the rules to the first edition of Dungeons and Dragons after being accidentally summoned by the game’s creators in the 1970s. She sighed fondly at the memory, nerdy guys and succubi just clicked, they had a perfect mix of refined sexual energy to feed off and the attention to detail and knowledge to pull off a summoning in an age where magic was all but forgotten by most.

She watched James get off the bus from the far side of the complex parking lot, then frowned as a girl got off with him. She watched curiously as the black-haired young woman led James towards another unit, and the two entered together.

“A little study buddy perhaps?” Asmodea chuckled. She strutted across the pavement, letting her magic activate and create a form more pleasing to James’s taste. With every step she grew slightly, until she passed well over the six-foot mark, towering like a basketball star over the pavement. Her breasts were next, growing slightly until they became massive orbs, dominating features that would surely draw any eye that gazed upon her Amazonian form.

She reached Mary’s apartment and took one final moment to spruce her appearance. When she was satisfied, she reached for the door handle, locks wouldn’t keep a demon out, and she was confident she could simply entrance the girl once inside. Suddenly there was a jolt of pain in her fingers, and she leapt back from the door as if shocked.

“What the fuck!?” she snarled. Wards of protection? Carol should be the only one around here who knows how to… Her eyes narrowed, So… not a study buddy after all, an outside consultant? Naughty boy James…

This would just require a little… trickery.

Mary’s apartment was still sparse, but with her things unpacked it looked slightly better, if still somewhat spartan.

“So you’re saying you think I’ve been cursed?” James asked.

“There are several things in the mystical world which could cause a man to shrink,” Mary explained, reaching for a book off her shelf. “There is, for example, a race of elves from a nearby dimension who are both hostile to humans and fond of using shrinking magic offensively, but I think you’d have noticed if you ran into one of those…”

“Mary, this all sounds a little crazy,” James said uncertainly.

Mary shrugged, “I’m not the one shrinking James.”

“Fair enough,” he muttered, “so what kind of ghost or goblin do you think is responsible here?”

“Given that you haven’t seen your assailant? I’m guessing a witch,” Mary spat the word hatefully. “Wait here, I think I left my copy of Malleus Maleficarum by my bed.”

She turned towards the bedroom, leaving James alone in the sparse living room. Suddenly he heard a tapping, he looked towards the window and saw one of the most stunning women he’d ever seen waving to him and smiling.

“Open the door!” she mouthed, pointing towards it. James frowned, but uncertainly walked over to the apartment’s entrance. Slowly he turned the knob and cracked the door open. His eyes went wide as he took in the sight outside. The stature of the woman wasn’t immediately apparent from the window, but now he could see just how enormous she was, made all the more imposing by his own diminished height.

“Hi!” She said cheerfully, “I’m… Jane!”

“Uh, hi,” he said nervously, keeping the door cracked, “I’m James… can I help you?”

“Oh totally,” the statuesque woman said with a grin, “see, I just ordered a package that was supposed to come today, and I’m wondering if they dropped it off at one of the other units by accident so I’m checking around. Did you by chance get a box of wargaming miniatures?”

“Uh, no,” James said, opening the door wider.

He’s interested, now let’s bait the hook, Asmodea thought excitedly, “Oh, that’s too bad,” she continued, “I was super excited to paint those new sisters of battle I ordered, I guess they’ll come tomorrow.”

“You play Warhammer?” he asked, stepping outside.

Now to reel him in, “Oh yeah,” she giggled flirtatiously, “are you a fan?”

“Definitely,” James said, “I have a few armies, if you live here in the complex I could show them to you sometime.”

No,” Asmodea said, putting a hand on his shoulder, “you want to show them to me right now.

James blinked, his head going fuzzy as her yellow eyes seemed to bore into him, “Yeah,” he muttered, “let’s go see them right now.”

Asmodea giggled and took his hand, dwarfed in her own, and led him slowly toward’s Carol’s house and his own basement apartment. Dazed, he let the towering amazon lead him like he was a lost puppy.

“Okay,” Mary muttered, walking back into the living room, hefting a large book under her arm, “I’m going to need you to memorize several chants of-“ She froze, seeing the empty room and the opened door. The slightest smell of sulfur caused her nose to twitch, “Oh hell,” she muttered angrily.

Asmodea closed the door to the basement apartment smugly, turning the latch and locking it behind her. James was rather obliviously walking over to his table, where his drying miniatures from the night before were arrayed. She stalked him like a lioness, and as he was explaining his desired color scheme, she gripped his shoulder again and forcibly turned him around, bringing him face to face with her enormous chest.

“James,” she said in a sultry voice, “your miniatures are very nice, but I’d like to play with something else…” She reached down for the hem of her shirt, pulling it up over her head, and tossing it dramatically to one corner of the room.

James’ eyes went wide as the luscious pair of breasts loomed before him, threatening to swallow him up. The succubus had already clouded his mind, but confronted with such a sight, his rational mind simply shut down, unable to process it.

“Would you like to play with me James?” she asked, boring deeper into his mind.

“Yesssshh,” he slurred, falling into her power.

“Good boy,” she said, patting his head, “now, let’s see what momma’s working with.”

Asmodea sifted through his sexual thoughts and fantasies, giggling now and then at particularly raunchy ones, you’re so perfect, she thought excitedly. James not only had a crush on Carol, he was harboring a heavy load of submissive fantasies and kinky thoughts, an ideal candidate to help Asmodea turn her mistress towards a path less… straight and narrow.

For now, though, she did have to obey Carol’s orders, and Carol wanted James fantasizing about something else. She snapped her fingers, and James blinked a few times, his senses returning. His eyes bulged again as he realized there was a half-naked amazon in his room. The journey to his bedroom came flooding back just as the towering succubus gripped his shirt tightly.

She thought about tossing him on the bed right then and there, but… No, Carol will make you drink a holy water martini if you give him the usual treatment…

“Listen up scrub,” she growled, “you’ve got two options, the first is that you can tell me to leave and I’ll give you a little kiss, then you can spend the rest of the night jerking your little dick thinking about me. Option two is I take you for a ride, but you’re on that ride until it’s over, understand?”

James gulped, his heart pounding in his chest and the most powerful erection of his life straining in his pants. The enormous woman both terrified and aroused him, and he couldn’t even be sure how the two of them had ended up back here, his mind was foggy on that one… but at the same time he knew he wanted this more than he’d ever wanted anything.

“O-Option two?” he said weakly.

“Smart choice,” Asmodea said with a smile.

With that her other hand came up, gripping his collar and easily tearing his shirt down the center with a loud rip, exposing his chest and stomach. With a cackle her hands went under his armpits, lifting him up bodily. His pants were already loose, and as she did this they simply fell to the floor, leaving him in nothing but the tattered rags of his shirt and a pair of boxers that he was desperately clinging to.

“Let them go!” The demon ordered; her yellow eyes boring into him.

He gulped, and then released them, letting them fall to the floor and allowing his erection to spring free. She giggled as she took it in, and he felt her hot breath on his groin as she lifted him up higher to get a good look. He was awestruck at how easily she was manhandling him like this, and it made him feel helpless in her arms. Somehow, the thought just turned him on more.

He gasped as she took him into her mouth, her tongue flickering out and teasing him expertly as it worked up and down his length. He moaned in pleasure, and his eyes rolled back in his head as he heard a low giggle from the towering woman.

She pulled away from his hard on with a *pop* sound as it left her lips, and his world blurred as she tossed his limp form on the bed. He bounced slightly, looking up in a daze as the amazon climbed onto the bed from the end, coming towards him on all fours like a lioness, a predatory grin plastered across her face as she took her position over him. She’d stripped off the rest of her clothing at some point without him noticing, and he looked up into her perfect brown nipples, looming over him from their central place on her perfect breasts.

She was positioning herself over him now, her fingers slipping down to spread herself open, preparing to take him. He gulped and looked up into her eyes, wanting to say something, anything.

“B-be gentle?” he whimpered.

She bit her lip to stifle a giggle, “You’ll live,” she said dismissively.

Her first thrust took him by surprise, the force and speed like a freight train as she bore down on him. The bed creaked and he cried out in pleasure, Asmodea just laughed madly, bringing herself down again, faster this time. She gripped his arms, holding them out at his sides as she rode him, driving him down into the bed with impossible force. Each movement of her hips was a wave of pleasure, building together one after another like a tsunami approaching shore.

“UNGH,” James grunted, gritting his teeth and trying his best to stay lucid as the amazon plowed into him. Each successive blow brought him closer to the edge, but at the same time she seemed to know exactly how close he was, slowing to keep him from his climax as he squirmed helplessly beneath her.

“Say my name!” she shouted over the creaking of the bed.

“J-Jane?” he tried weakly.

She scowled, having forgotten the false identity she’d given him, “Asmodea,” she growled, “Say it when you climax mortal!”

“A-Asmodea?” He repeated.

“YES!” She cackled, slamming down on him and causing him to grunt in pain and pleasure as she renewed her assault, “at the peak of your pleasure scream it!”

“ASMODEA!” he shouted, his body tensing as orgasm finally arrived. He tried to say her name again, but it just became one long shout as he sprayed into her, and he was soon joined by her own triumphant moan as she rode his pleasure to her own. With one final thrust there was a crash as he bedposts splintered, driving the boxspring and the mattress to the ground and with them the two occupants.

“Oof!” Asmodea laughed as they thumped to the floor, “sorry, guess I don’t know my own strength…” James just moaned beneath her. She giggled at his state, running a hand through his hair again, “Oh, come on, it wasn’t so bad…”

There was a bang, startling both of them. They looked towards the door as another loud crash came, and the door exploded inward. A cloaked figure clad in shining steel armor walked in, broadsword in hand.

“Mary!?” James exclaimed.

“Release the innocent, demon!” Mary bellowed, holding her sword in front of her. It glowed suddenly, and James eyes went wide as the blade lit with blue flame.

“Oh shit,” Asmodea shouted. She leapt up, holding her hands in front of her, “uh, hey, Mary was it? Let’s talk this out!”

“Reveal thy true form!” Mary said, waving a gauntleted hand.

The air around Asmodea seemed to shimmer, and her human disguise was stripped away, revealing the red skinned demoness, horns, tail, and all.

“You’re a demon!?” James exclaimed in shock.

“Hey, you weren’t complaining five minutes ago!” She shot back.

“James, get behind me!” Mary shouted, “I’ll send this beast back to hell!”

“Fat chance,” Asmodea muttered. She snapped her fingers, and where she was a moment before, there was a cloud of buzzing flies. The swarm buzzed past Mary and out the door.

“I’ve got to go after her!” Mary shouted, and without another look at James she bounded through the destroyed door after the fleeing demon.

Carol heard the crash of the bed breaking downstairs, and she was already heading out the door to investigate when she heard the second crash of Mary kicking the door in. She came around the side of the house to the basement apartment entrance, and her eyes went wide as she saw a cloud of flies burst out, chased a moment later by a screaming woman in what appeared to be medieval armor.

She blinked in shock, then slowly walked down the stairs, “J-James?” she called, “are you okay?” She stepped inside and then eeped in surprise. James was in there all right, he was laying in the bed and he was naked!

“Carol!” he yelped, reaching for a pillow to cover himself.

“Uh, hi!” she said weakly, her face burning red. She’d gotten a good look at everything, and… she’d liked what she’d seen.

“Hi,” he repeated, “umm… I’m sorry about the door, I’ll pay to get it fixed.”

“Oh nonsense,” she said, laughing nervously, “it uh… it’ll probably screw right back on.” She glanced at the door, the doorknob and lock were completely busted, she grimaced. What the hell happened down here!?

“James,” she said slowly, “why don’t you uh, get dressed, and you can come upstairs and stay in my place while we call a handyman to put your door back on…”

“Yeah,” he muttered, still holding a pillow over his crotch, “okay.”

Carol sighed, hanging up the telephone and sitting down at the table next to James, “well, they should have it fixed by dinnertime, we’re lucky we caught them on a slow day…”

“Thanks Carol,” James muttered, taking a sip of water. He grimaced as he saw how his sleeve hung off his arm, “My life’s been… really weird lately.” He sighed and leaned back, “I don’t know what I’m going to do if this shrinking stuff keeps up Carol, I’m getting kind of scared… there’s a demon involved now!”

“A demon, ha, wow,” Carol said uncomfortably, “look, James… I promise you, no matter what happens, I’ll take care of you, okay?”

He sat up, looking at her curiously, “thanks Carol, it means a lot.”

“Don’t mention it,” she said, giving him a quick wink.

Suddenly she felt the familiar tingle coming over her, oh come on! She thought miserably, was the wink too sexy!?

“Oh shit,” James muttered, and a moment later he was drifting downward, looking up at her in fear as he shrank further into his clothing, the cloth billowing around him. He stopped after a moment, and shakily he slid off the chair, standing up. He couldn’t be more than four feet tall now, if that, and Carol gulped nervously as he struggled to keep his pants up.

Carol by contrast had become even more radiant, her hair now billowed down her back, gleaming like a precious metal, she looked at her hands in shock, they’d become perfectly smooth, satiny almost, and her nails were perfectly rounded and had painted themselves a lush red. She looked and felt like a movie starlet, ready to walk down the red carpet.

James seemed to notice her appearance suddenly, and blinked, his shock at his own size fading, “Damn Carol,” he rasped, “whatever your routine has been lately… you look great.”

“Thanks,” she muttered nervously. I’ve got to get him out of here, if he spends much more time near me like this he’ll be doll sized by dinner! “Uh listen, James, why don’t you go downstairs and see if you have any clothes that maybe… fit you better.”

“Uh, right, of course,” he said, his face red. He shuffled slightly, trying to hold his pants and underwear up as he moved towards the door.

Asmodea’s swarm of flies flittered in through the attic window, reassembling into the demon’s normal form. She sighed, leaning against a shelf for support. The chase had taken more out of her than she’d expected, that Mary was certainly a tenacious little witch-hunter…

“There you are!” Carol snapped, looking up from her spellbook. “What happened?”

“I’m pretty sure your new tenant is a member of The Order of Light,” Asmodea said.

“The order of what now?” Carol asked, hands on her hips.

“Order of Light, witch hunters, monster slayers, all that Buffy stuff,” Asmodea said dismissively.

“W-What!?” Carol stammered, “but she passed the background check!”

“I don’t think they look for membership in secret societies,” Asmodea laughed. “Don’t worry, I lost her in the park.” She paused, looking over Carol, “damn, someone looks even better than when I last saw her!” She gasped, “did you go play with James after we left?”

“No!” she insisted, “I just went to see if he was all right!”

“Oooh,” Asmodea cooed, sidling up to her, “what’d you do? Offer to kiss his booboos?”

“No, I just promised I’d take care of him is all!”

Asmodea froze, then rolled her eyes, “Carol, making him think thoughts of genuine affection towards you is way worse than just lustful thoughts! He probably lost like half a foot from that!”

“WHAT!?” Carol exclaimed, “t-that’s not fair! You never told me-“

“I thought you had a crush on him, I didn’t think you’d be promising to take care of him in sickness and in health!” Asmodea said in exasperation.

“So what should I do then?” Carol asked, crossing her arms angrily, “cuss him out and slap him across the face next time I see him?”

“Uh no,” Asmodea chuckled, “with this guy, that’ll probably make him fall for you even harder…”

Carol frowned, “what do you mean?”

A sly grin came across Asmodea’s face, another of her hooks had a nibble, “Well Carol, I spent a little time inside his head before we got down to business… your boy is really into a more… domineering sort of woman.”

“Really?” Carol asked, taken aback, “like… he wants to be bossed around?” She rubbed her chin, thinking.

Asmodea shrugged, “that’s one way of looking at it,” she moved around behind the witch, in one smooth motion her hands came up, gently rubbing Carol’s shoulders. “He just sees you for what you really are Carol, a powerful and accomplished woman, a queen he wants to serve…”

“Y-You think?” Carol asked, fighting the urge to sigh as the demon’s powerful fingers worked her shoulder blades. The tension she was carrying just melted away at Asmodea’s touch.

“I don’t think, I know!” Asmodea insisted, “he wants you to just go down there and take him Carol, make him tiny, make him yours!

“No!” Carol snapped suddenly, stumbling away from the demon, “I know what you’re doing!” The squirt bottle of holy water appeared in her hand, “bad, bad demon!” she admonished, spraying Asmodea, who hissed angrily as the droplets stung her skin.

“Careful, that shit stings!” Asmodea muttered, dancing back a few paces, “You won’t be able to hide from it forever Carol!”

“I won’t have to because I’m going to fix James and save him!” She snapped. “Now, tell me about this Order of Light…”

Mary dragged herself back to James’ apartment, grimy with sweat and exhausted. She was in excellent physical shape of course, but even the best would be winded sprinting through an urban park in full plate mail. James was waiting for her, even smaller than before. Where he was even with her nose when they’d arrived, now the top of his head was lower than her chin. He was wearing a faded white undershirt and a pair of shorts cinched as tight as the drawstring would go, they still hung comically large on him. She scowled; the witch must have activated the curse somehow while she’d been distracted by the demon…

“Why did you leave my apartment?” She asked angrily.

“I uh… I think I was bewitched or something,” that was partially true, he didn’t want to admit that he’d opened the door of his own free will…

“Okay,” she sighed, rubbing her temples, “James, from here on out, avoid strangers, avoid unusual circumstances, and for the love of god do not sign any mysterious contracts.”

“Got it, no crossroads, no golden fiddles,” he joked.

“We’re obviously dealing with a very powerful and very evil witch if she’s got a demon like that at her beck and call,” Mary said, sheathing her sword, “did the succubus give you a name?”

“Yeah,” he said, “she made me yell it when I…” He cleared his throat, “that is to say, she said her name was Asmodea.”

“Asmodea,” Mary muttered, “well, that’s the best lead we’ve gotten so far.”