- Text Size +

Carol stirred, waking up and smiling to herself as the squirming figure between her breasts fought against his fleshy prison. She’d simply stuffed him down there last night when going to bed, and as she reached down towards her cleavage, she tried to get an idea from his movement of how much of his height he’d let slip away overnight.

“Good morning,” she said as she drew him out, dangling his tiny form in front of her face, “looks like you lost a good inch by sleeping between the girls, would you like to see where you compare with Barbie now?”

“Sure,” he called with a grin. Part of him was scared as the world kept growing around him, but another part was… excited? Carol’s power over him was overwhelming, and that thought turned him on like nothing else ever had.

She sat up, bringing him over to her dresser where Barbie lay. She stood the doll up, plopping her tiny naked lover next to the plastic figure. James gulped as he looked up at the smiling blond Barbie, he didn’t even come up to her knees…

“Probably about two and a half inches,” Carol muttered, “I’ll bet we could get you below one by the end of the day…”

“You think so?” he asked, looking up at the looming titaness.

She giggled, leaning down over him and causing him to step back involuntarily as the mountain sized face grinned down at him. Even the smallest of Carol’s movements were starting to affect him now, like she was a force of nature.

“I honestly wonder if you’ll make it to lunch,” she teased, “I think that measuring in inches is going to be a thing of the past for you pretty soon…” She stretched again, her massive breasts fighting against the bra she’d worn to bed. James stared, and felt the slight tingle as some of his energy flowed to Carol. She seemed to notice it, and she shot him a knowing look.

“Lunch,” he breathed, “yeah… might not make it.”

“I’ve got more maintenance work to do today,” Carol said with a grin, “front or back of the panties?” She slapped her ass for emphasis.

“Front,” he said without thinking.

Carol shrugged, “your loss,” she reached down for him, plucking him up between her thumb and forefinger and lifting him towards the elastic of her panties. “Remember James, we’re trying to get you as small as possible before we try the fix, so if you want to rub one out in there… feel free,” she giggled.

“What if I start getting too small?” he asked, glancing at the panties that would be his prison for the rest of the day. “I could fall out or something!”

“I don’t think you’re getting so small you’ll slip out,” Carol mused, “yet… but if you’re feeling insecure just…” she grinned, “go inside?”

“Right,” he muttered. He was hovered over the opening of her panties, and he got a brief look at the shaved triangle of pubic hair before she let him fall in, bouncing against the fabric like a trampoline before she let it snap shut, sealing him in darkness.

James was jostled against the soft hair as he slowly slid down into the hammock of her panties, the warmth emanating from her overhead bathing him in the musky sweet scent of Carol’s pussy. He instantly got hard, and he felt the slow slide of his size upwards, into her. She’d been right that it was taking longer as he got smaller, but being carried in her most intimate place like this? It was a constant drain, arousing him and stealing his size at a slow, but steady, pace.

Carol felt the slight buzz of his energy draining into her, and smiled. She pulled up a pair of shorts, struggling slightly to button them. She looked down at her hips and frowned, James certainly did have a type… With a bit of effort, she managed to get them on, the tight fabric pressing James even further in place between her legs.

She grimaced as she checked the weather on her phone before heading downstairs, it was going to be another scorcher, not a great day to be doing landscaping work. She felt a small squirming movement and cupped her crotch idly, pushing James further into her. She giggled as she thought of what it was going to be like for him… but she was also pretty sure that he enjoyed it.

“Morning,” Asmodea said, chewing on a poptart as Carol entered the kitchen. “Where’s tiny?” Carol just smirked and patted the crotch of her shorts suggestively. Asmodea raised an eyebrow and smiled. “Did he go willingly?” she asked curiously.

Carol just laughed and rolled her eyes, “do you think he could say no to this?” she gestured down at her magically enhanced body. Her face softened slightly, “of course I’d never do anything to him he didn’t want me to…”

“Of course,” Asmodea said with a grin.

Carol frowned, placing her hands on the table and leaning over the demon, “You know Asmodea, I’ve really learned a lot about myself through this whole thing…” She licked her lips, “it’s been really fun having this kind of power over James… I think you’re right, I like it, hell I love it.”

“Fuck yeah!” Asmodea said excitedly, “so, we’re keeping him tiny?”

“No,” Carol mused, “I’m very near being able to fix James, I’m thinking I’ll do it tomorrow, so whatever betrayal you’re planning, get it ready by then.”

“P-Planning?” Asmodea stuttered, “Betrayal!? Carol, come on-“

“You were out a long time yesterday,” Carol said, leaning in closer, “I don’t think it takes you that long to seduce and bed a man.”

“W-Well guys are such prudes these days-“

“Hush,” Carol said, putting a finger over the demon’s mouth, “It’s okay Asmodea, it’s just in your nature.” Carol idly flicked one of the demon’s jet black bangs out of her eyes, “but the thing about a rebellious familiar is that they’ve got to be appropriately… disciplined.” She had Asmodea’s attention now, and she smirked, “a lot of witches lock theirs in a different form for a few months, years… making them take the form of a cat seems popular, but I don’t really think a cat is what I’d want.”

“Yeah?” Asmodea gulped.

“No, if I had a rebellious little demon who needed punishment,” Carol mused, “I think I’d just make her… smaller.”

“What!?” Asmodea said, scooching backwards away from the aggressive witch looming over her, “hey now, just because you like toying with James-“

“My little pocket succubus,” Carol said teasingly, “maybe you’d like to take the ride James is taking right now?”

Asmodea’s eyes trailed down to the seam of Carol’s shorts, “Hey, come on Carol, we just kid a lot!” she managed.

“You’re lucky I have such a good sense of humor then,” Carol said, ruffling the demon’s hair slightly, “anyways Asmodea, do what you think you’ve got to do, but if you take a shot at the queen, you better not miss!” With that her mistress sauntered out the door, humming to herself as she grabbed a pair of earbuds off the counter.

Asmodea sat there in the kitchen, stunned, well someone found her confidence, she thought finally. Briefly Asmodea considered simply abandoning her plans, just being helpful and obeying Carol without reservation… she’d really made a lot of progress towards being the type of witch the demon wanted to serve.

Then again… treachery was fun, and Carol was probably just joking about shrinking her, right? Asmodea laughed, no, Carol would probably just have her drink a Holy Water gin and tonic. She stood up from the table and transformed into a swarm of black flies, heading out the window to find Mary.

Mary grimaced as she looked down at the sewer. She had several wooden stakes on her belt, along with a flashlight. She wasn’t exactly scared of the monster she knew was down there, but the sewer had a foul odor to it, and she didn’t relish wading through that stagnant water.

Behind her there was a buzzing of flies, “What’s up?” Asmodea said, appearing in her usual human disguise. She strutted over and peered into the sewer, “ugh, you hunting monsters?”

“Something has been skulking around the old playground after dark,” Mary said tersely, hefting her gear, “witnesses say it comes in and out of here.”

“Huh,” Asmodea said, “that’s usually the kind of thing Carol takes care of… what are we dealing with? Vampire? Clown?”

“Vampire Clown,” Mary said with a sigh, “hopefully just one.”

Asmodea snapped her fingers, and she and Mary were suddenly wearing a pair of rubber fishing waders, “mind if I tag along?”

“I know we’re working together on the Carol issue, but I don’t know if I trust a creature that murders her lovers at my back down here,” Mary said coolly.

“Hey, I don’t fuck people to death!” Asmodea protested. Mary just stared at her, then the succubus sighed, “intentionally,” she added. Mary kept looking at her and Asmodea growled, “what am I supposed to do Mary, get a tattoo that says people with heart conditions should not ride? I’m thousands of years old, there are going to be some accidents, and trust me every one of those went out with a smile on their face!”

“I suppose you can come along if you want,” Mary muttered, “but be warned, if you try to betray me to these creatures I’ll-“

“Hey, most people would be thrilled that their demon friend was coming to help them fight a vampire clown,” Asmodea said, “now get that manhole cover off, my doctor says I’m not supposed to touch cold iron.”

A few moments later the two of them were standing knee deep in the murky water, Mary was dusting off a crystal ball and muttering a few incantations, hoping it could lead the way. It turned out to be a pointless effort, circus music piped from a tunnel leading further into the network.

“Welcome to my circus of terror!” laughter called as they walked together.

“Oh Lucifer,” Asmodea muttered, “is monster hunting always like this?”

“He was probably reading that book about the evil clown,,” Mary said, peering into the shadows, “Monsters are very impressionable, my mother said after the Twilight movies came out a lot of vampires were covering themselves in glitter, and there were some very… unfortunate zombie incidents following the Thriller video…”

A pair of bright red eyes lit up the tunnel ahead of them, and a cackling clown appeared from the shadows, a pair of long vampiric fangs tracing from a contorted and wild face. The vampire clown cackled madly as claws extended from his hands and he seemed to glide towards Mary.

“Well, let’s get this over with,” she muttered, hefting a wooden stake. Suddenly a dozen other pairs of eyes, all glowing red, appeared behind the clown. Other red noses and pale painted faces appeared, Mary turned, holding her weapon up as more vampires drifted into view, blocking their exit. Mary gulped and steeled herself, she was stronger than one vampire, but not dozens of them…

“Oh no!” Asmodea mocked, letting herself fall back into the arms of the hissing vampires, “My sexy neck!” she playfully arched her head back as the vampires descended on her.

“ASMODEA!” Mary cried in panic, trying to fight her way to the demon.

“Come on Mary, I’m fine,” she giggled as the first vampire bit into her. The creature hissed, fire erupting over it’s face and instantly burning it to ash as it broke the demon’s skin. She stood up, playfully dusting the ashes off herself as the other vampires recoiled in horror. She smiled at Mary, “I’m so touched that you cared though!”

“I’ll not let any innocents fall to the forces of darkness,” Mary cried defiantly, staking one of the vampires at Asmodea’s side and forcing another away from the demon with a shove.

“Innocents,” Asmodea said, rolling her eyes, “yeah… I’m not that, but seriously, I’m super flattered. You want a free demonic favor?”

“Never!” Mary spat as the vampire clowns swarmed around her.

“We’ll use your blood to flavor our snow cones!” the lead clownpire laughed.

Mary shouted a battle cry and jabbed one of her wooden stakes at one of the assailants, she landed the blow and the creature screamed as it disintegrated, but another leapt out and grabbed Mary’s arm. She grimaced in pain as it twisted her wrist, causing her to drop the stake. Mary’s eyes went wide as the creature prepared to bite her, but suddenly it burst into flame, a sulphury fire far that had hints of black and silver within it, leaving not even ashes as the vampire simply vanished.

“Hell fire,” Asmodea sang gleefully, “dark fire, come on Mary just say the word and you can be shooting this stuff out of your fingers!”

“You’ll not tempt me into trading for hell’s favors!” Mary said, leaping at another vampire and staking it expertly through the chest.

“A spicier meal, eh?” The lead clown cackled, “boys, wake Boppo!”

The circus music blared even louder, and the walls began to shake, debris fell from the ceiling as a massive mottled form shambled into view at the far side of the sewer. The creature roared, massive fangs glinting in the low light as it rumbled towards them.

“By the light,” Mary breathed, stumbling back and glancing around as the vampires surrounded her.

“Oooh, sorry, it’s not the light bailing you out this time,” Asmodea muttered. She came up behind Mary, tracing her hand along the young witch-hunter’s arm until her fingers curled around Mary’s hand, leveling it at the approaching horde of vampires. “Now, listen and repeat after me, Aldera, Elrya…Asmodea continued the incarnation, the words of power echoing off the sewer walls. Without a moment’s hesitation Mary joined her, a quick glow racing up her fingers as the spell took effect.

There was a brief flash, and then the vampires were… gone? Mary’s eyes narrowed, then went wide with shock. There was a collection of tiny dots moving on one of the stone outcroppings of the sewer. Asmodea released her hand, and she numbly stumbled forward, seeing the bug-sized vampires cowering up at her massive face.

“They’re… tiny,” Mary breathed, “that was no demonic incantation, what was that?”

“Elven shrinking spell,” Asmodea explained, “not the best size changing magic in the multiverse, but it’s quick, it’s easy, and an Elf taught it to me a few hundred years back.”

“Dimension E elves are always hostile,” Mary muttered, “how did you convince one to teach you-“

“Yeah, they’re assholes,” Asmodea laughed, “but Hell has a lot of methods of persuasion that you humans don’t. Keep the spell, call it my little gift to you.”

“I don’t want any more gifts from you!” Mary said angrily, “I won’t give you my soul!”

Asmodea just scowled, “I’m trying to be nice! I don’t want your soul, Mary; I just didn’t want to see those guys grind you up into cotton candy or whatever!” She glanced down at the tiny vampires, “you should probably squish those, vampires are a pain in the ass at any size.”

“Right,” Mary muttered. The vampires cowered, a few ran, but Mary’s rubber wader clad boot hovered over them, and a moment later slammed down. She ground it back and forth, making sure that all of the vampires popped away into dust before lifting her boot. She saw no signs of life, or rather undeath, and sighed as she stepped back.

“Thank you,” she muttered.

“Oh, what was that?” Asmodea said, playfully positioning her hand over her ear.

“Thank you!” Mary snapped, “you… saved my life.” She looked down at the scattered ashes where the troupe of shrunken vampires had been, “Odd to see so many of them here, this is supposed to be the quietest town in North America… that’s why I was banis- I mean relocated here.”

“This town?” Asmodea snorted, “quiet? We get monsters all the time, Carol usually protects the town and probably takes them out before they ever pop up on your radar.” She paused a minute, “she never lets me come with her to these kinds of things, it was kind of fun. You ever think about taking a familiar Mary?”

“A member of the Order,” Mary snorted, “with a demon familiar?”

“It would kick so much ass Mary,” Asmodea promised, “no monster would ever fuck with you, we could spray paint your armor black, you could be like the Order’s Horus!”

“Who?” Mary asked.

“Nevermind,” Asmodea said, “I’m just saying, I see some potential here.”

“My priority is to rescue James… if he needs to be rescued,” Mary said doubtfully.

“If?” Asmodea muttered curiously, “you’re not losing your edge, are you?”

“Carol so far doesn’t seem… witchy,” Mary admitted, “She let me go without harming me, she’s apparently using her powers to protect people… James seems willing, eager even, to participate in her spellcraft.” She sighed, “I’m not entirely sure how to approach this, I don’t know if simply killing Carol is the right move anymore…”

“What if she was going to kill him? Asmodea said softly.

Mary froze, and with blinding speed her hand was on the demon’s throat, “Speak Truth,” Mary said, magic filling her voice, “or burn,” Mary’s grip tightened, but Asmodea didn’t resist, “Is Carol going to kill James?”

Asmodea licked her lips, thinking carefully. Mary had surprised her, and caught her in a spell that would compel truth, even from a Demon of Hell… So long as she kept things simple, the right message would be passed along, without any information that would jeopardize it… Was Carol planning to kill James? In the most technical sense yes, but while her mistress hadn’t let her in on the plan, Asmodea had an idea that it wouldn’t be a permanent situation.

“Carol is planning to kill James,” she said simply, “when he gets small enough, I think she’s going to step on him, like you did to those vampires…” She grinned, “but I keep saying she should try eating him.”

“That settles it then,” Mary muttered, “Carol has to go…” She sighed and looked at the wall, “I suppose I shall bind you after her defeat, to keep you from wreaking havoc?”

“Totally,” Asmodea said, “time to go black knight mode, you’ll love it!”

She gave a small smile, “I do wonder, what shall I do with James? He might be stuck small.”

“Trust me, James would love a girl that just takes charge and keeps him,” Asmodea said, “there’s a lot of fun a girl like you could have with a tiny guy like that!”

“He is pleasing to the eye,” Mary muttered, “and if I end up consorting with a demon of lust… well, some concessions should be allowed.”

“That’s the spirit!” Asmodea said happily, “now Mary, I’m going to get rid of Carol’s protective runestones tomorrow morning, I think that’s when she’s going to do it. I’m going to be busy working another spell for her, so she won’t be able to order me to fight you… it’ll be just you and her, and she’ll be weakened.”

“Very well,” Mary muttered, stalking back towards the sewer entrance, “one way or another, I’ll end this…”

James’ world was a mix of the strong salty odor of Carol’s sweat and the overpowering musk that drifted onto him from an ever-growing opening. The scratchy forest of her pubic hair had irritated him at first, but as the day went on and he shrank smaller he found himself tangled in it as Carol had justled him around, snatched up from the hammock of her panties and trapped as he fought the wiry brown hair.

Carol just giggled, every now and then cupping her hand over herself and adjusting the crotch of her shorts, pressing James into her. He’d gotten smaller throughout the day as she’d done her chores, and the confines of his panties washed away his size like sugar in the rain. She wondered how small he was now, she could just barely feel him struggling against her.

She looked up at the sun and wiped her forehead, the heat of the day was coming on in full, and as fun as it was to stay out here, knowing what the heat was doing to the tiny man in her panties, she’d done enough chores for today.

She sighed as the cool air conditioning hit her, sending a quick chill up her spine as she sprawled onto one of the chairs around the kitchen table. Her hand drifted downward, pushing under the waist of her shorts and further until it slipped into her panties. Fishing around she found the squirming bug of a man, and with a happy smile she drew him out, pinched between her fingers.

James shivered as the outside air washed over him, after a day in her underwear the cool of the house’s air conditioning felt like an arctic wind, quickly making him aware of the mix of Carol’s sweat and arousal that covered him.

“Aww, cold?” Carol cooed, leaning in. James gulped nervously, at this size Carol’s face was the size of a building, and it was hard not to be intimidated as those massive eyes bore down on him.

“I just got used to it in there,” he shouted with a smile.

Carol frowned, “oh dear, you’re way too small to hear now… I guess I knew this was coming.” She shrugged, “I think I can guess what you want though, please Carol, let me go back in! Something like that, right?”

He rolled his eyes and smiled, then nodded as vigorously as he could, hoping she’d see it.

“Looks like I was right,” Carol laughed, pinching him slightly between her thumb and forefinger, “you’re not even one inch tall now and it’s not even lunch yet.” She sighed, “I’m going to have to keep very close track of you now, you’re going to be small enough soon that I’ll barely be able to see you!” She squinted, seeing the expression on his face, and chuckled, “don’t worry, we’ll keep it above the microscopic level… this time.”

“This time!?” James shouted.

Carol just barely managed to hear the squeak, and she smirked as she drew him closer, “I was just thinking,” she purred in a low voice that rumbled like an earthquake for him, “it might be fun to do this again sometime… just a thought.” She giggled as she pulled him away again, standing up and stretching.

“Now,” she muttered, “I’ve got to go shower up, after that I’m going to track down my demon and we can start getting tomorrow’s spells ready.” She held the pinched man in front of her face, regarding him, “you really are getting too small for a ride in my panties,” she mused with a grin, “I think you might really get lost in there if I just wear you around all day…” There was a sudden burst of magic transferring to her, and she had to pinch James harder to keep him from falling as another sliver of his size went to her.

“Wow!” she laughed, “did you like the idea that much?” She jokingly lowered him again, pulling her shorts and panties away from her body and letting him see the dark cavern below. “Just think James, if I really was an evil witch, I could just let you go right now…” She bit her lip, “how long would you last down there, before you were too small for me to feel? To see?”

She lowered him further, and James gulped nervously as he felt his arousal spike at the thought. The fingers pinching him were growing larger, rolling and readjusting to keep a grip on his shrinking form. His heart pounded, would that really be it for him if she dropped him? Just disappearing in wave of arousal into the nothingness of his landlady’s underwear…

Why is that so enticing? He wondered, fighting the urge to start stroking his raging erection, if she dropped me now…

Suddenly he was pulled back up, and his world blurred as Carol placed him in the center of her other palm, both letting her have a better look at him and giving him a more stable place to sit. He took a moment to catch his breath, very aware that Carol’s teasing had cost him even more his rapidly diminishing size.

“Judging from the little buzz I felt just now you really liked the idea,” Carol giggled, biting her lip, “just so you know, even if you got really tiny in there, I could find you with magic, it would be a pain in the ass, but I could do it… Pretty sure anyway.”

James wasn’t sure he liked the way she said “pretty sure,” but any protests he made would at best be tiny squeaks to her, unheard and unheeded. All he could do was look up at the monumental woman, now looming over him more like a mountain, a force of nature rather than anything manmade.

Carol brought him up the stairs, heading towards the bathroom as she peeled off her shirt. It was nearly soaked through with sweat, and when her bra went with it and revealed those massive breasts, he couldn’t help but stare. They were geographic in their size, bounding above him like a landscape inviting him to get lost between them.

She gently set him on the bathroom counter, letting him marvel up at her as she finished undressing. He could feel the air around him move as she let her clothes thump to the floor, and she winked down at him, posing provocatively.

“I’d let you join me,” she said with a sultry smile, “but… you’re just a little too small, you could wash right down the drain.” She picked up her pair of panties off the floor, holding them up and gently letting the scent waft in front of her. She wrinkled her nose and giggled playfully, “you’re so small that pretty much everything is dangerous now.” The mountainous witch reached over him, arching across the sky overhead as she reached for a small paper cup from a dispenser next to her sink. “I need to keep you… contained,” she said with a smug smile.

Before he could ask what she meant her fingers were already racing down at him. There was no chance to escape, and he just let the enormous digits pinch him up, quickly depositing him in a paper cup that loomed large around him, an inescapable prison.

“There we go,” Carol giggled, seeing him look up at her in awe, “now for a little padding for ah, safety.” She brought the panties, coated in sweat and other fluids from her day toying with him, and slowly stuffed them into the mouth of the cup, sealing James off from the world and pressing him down as her underwear once again dominated his senses. “This should keep you safe while I get cleaned up,” she said, admiring her handiwork. Without giving him another thought she left her makeshift prison on the counter, stepping into the shower with a happy sigh.

Not even an inch tall, she thought with a smile as she shampooed her long and lustrous hair, yeah, he’s definitely going to be small enough for my spell to work… She felt the slightest hesitation, she was fairly certain she had everything figured out, but that seed of doubt persisted. If you’re wrong, then you’ll have… No, she wouldn’t worry about that, and she wouldn’t let him either.

Her mind continued to focus on it though, and she sighed and let her thoughts begin racing, how should I do it? She wondered. Her ritual would require James’s physical form to be temporarily destroyed, she gulped nervously even as she squirted another glob of shampoo into her hand. Her eyes caught sight of her feet, and she wiggled her toes playfully, the magic had seemingly given her a perfect pedicure, complete with red painted nails… Squish him maybe? He’d be so small she wouldn’t even feel him…

She stepped out of the shower a moment later, drying herself off and regarding the small paper cup, capped off by her bunched panties. She felt a tinge of arousal, genuine feeling mixed with the small buzz of James losing more of his size as her panties trapped him.

He doesn’t have hardly anything left, she giggled internally. There was something so hot about the idea, that her eager young tenant had just let himself go, his dirty little mind washing his size away and letting her steal it… and now she was going to cap it off by… She tapped her big toe against the tile, thinking, fighting the urge to let her hand drift downward, poor James, she thought, sucked dry by a wicked witch until he’s not even bug sized, then all he gets for his trouble is one little tap of my toe…

She shivered excitedly, definitely squishing him, she decided with a smile. A part of her felt guilty, but… I’ll have to ask James what it was like, when he’s fixed again… She breathed out, forcing herself to focus and go get dressed. She had a lot of work to do to get ready for tomorrow.

Chapter End Notes:

We're coming up on the end of this story, hope everyone's enjoyed the ride so far!