- Text Size +

James blinked as the first rays of the morning sunshine hit his eyes. With a groan he sat up, and it only took a moment to realize that it hadn’t been a dream, he was still four feet tall. With a sigh he got up, sliding out of a bed he’d had to climb into the night before. At least he had clothing, Mary had run to a nearby big box store and grabbed him a few things in his current size, though he wondered how long even these would fit him.

The witch-hunter was draped over his easy chair, still wearing her armor, sword propped against the armrest as she snoozed lightly. James cleared his throat, and she stirred.

“Morning,” he said.

“Good morning,” she muttered, sitting up, “any unusual dreams or visions?”

“No,” he said with a smile, “thanks for watching over me though…”

“It’s the duty of the Order to protect those under attack by the forces of evil,” Mary said, waving her hand. She scowled as she looked at the clock, “my family is insistent that I attend classes,” she muttered, “I suggest you do not.”

“Right,” he muttered, looking down at his diminutive form.

Mary stood up, the armor clanking slightly, “I’ll need to go freshen up, do you have anyone you can stay with? A demon is less likely to attack if there are multiple people around.”

“Carol,” he said without thinking, “the landlady I mean, we’re kind of friends, and she knows about my… problem.”

Mary froze, and her eyes narrowed, “this… Carol, our landlady, does she live alone?”

“Yeah,” James said, “she says she just never met the right man, and she’s too busy with the complex for dating.”

“Does she bake a lot?” Mary continued, “offer you food?”

“Oh yeah,” James said obliviously, “she’s a great cook.”

“Does she own a black cat?” Mary asked, her grip tightening on her sword.

“I don’t think so,” James replied. Suddenly he realized what she was implying, “hey! Carol isn’t the witch! She’s, my friend!”

“Hansel and Gretel thought the kindly old woman was their friend too,” Mary muttered, “Come on, let’s go have a talk with Carol.”

Carol stared glumly into her coffee cup, she’d fallen asleep at her desk the night before, reading about the history of the ritual she’d inadvertently completed. Asmodea sat across from her at the table, scrolling through celebrity gossip on her phone and humming an asinine pop tune cheerfully.

“I think I’m out of ideas,” Carol muttered.

“So, do you want to spill the beans when he’s three feet tall? Two? Or are we going to wait until he’s measured in inches?” Asmodea laughed.

Carol was about to give a snide reply, but their conversation was interrupted by a knock at the door. With a flash Asmodea disappeared, and a black cat was in her place, meowing and looking up at Carol. With a sigh she got up from the table to answer the door.

She was greeted by Mary, still dressed in armor, and behind her James’s small form peeked out. Carol’s eyes went wide when she saw the sword at the young woman’s side, and she nervously smiled at her steely gaze.

“You must be Miss Adams,” Mary said coolly.

“Why yes, and you’re Mary, my new tenant,” Carol said nervously, “how can I help you?”

“James tells me you’re aware of his… predicament?” Mary said, stepping inside. James nervously followed her, and a flustered Carol tried to get ahead of her as they moved into the kitchen.

“Uh yes, James, is the shrinking still going on?” Carol asked, trying not to seem suspicious.

“Yeah,” he muttered, following them, “Mary thinks there’s a witch responsible.”

“A witch!” Carol tittered nervously, “how absurd! I mean, can you imagine-“

“I thought you said she didn’t have a cat?” Mary said, seeing the disguised Asmodea.

“Just a uh, stray I was feeding,” Carol said quickly. She glared at the disguised demon, who even in cat form seemed to give her a mocking look. A moment later the “cat” meowed once and scampered away.

“This is a nice broom,” Mary said, picking it up from it’s spot leaned against the fridge, “good heft, balance, wouldn’t you say Carol?”

“It sure sweeps the floors, haha,” Carol said, forcing a smile.

“Mary come on,” James said, rolling his eyes, “Carol’s not the witch, she’d never do anything to hurt me!” Carol felt her heart flutter a moment with guilt, but didn’t let it show.

“You’re a rather stunning woman Carol,” Mary said, ignoring James, “one might even call your beauty… otherworldly?”

Carol gulped, “I uh…”

“Simply grasp this sword,” Mary said with a devious grin as she drew the blade, “evil burns at the touch of sanctified steel…”

Carol hesitantly reached for the hilt as Mary offered it, and a moment later her fingers clenched the cool metal of the handle. Mary watched, expectantly, for a moment, but Carol just returned her stare.

“See?” James said finally, “she’s fine!”

“She’s not evil at any rate,” Mary muttered, sheathing the blade again, “damn… I was so sure too.”

“Well,” Carol said with a relieved smile, “can I help you two with anything else?”

“I was wondering if I could just hang out up here while Mary’s gone?” James asked uncertainly, “the witch has a demon working for her, and Mary thinks I’ll be safer with someone else.”

“Yes, you should be perfectly safe from her up here with me,” Carol muttered, seeing his confused look she blinked, “That is to say, if she shows up, I’ll chase her right out!”

“It’ll have to do,” Mary muttered, “I’ve got to go get cleaned up and changed, after classes I’m going to make a few calls and we’ll see if we can’t find out who currently holds the reins on this “Asmodea” creature.”

Carol’s heart skipped a beat, Asmodea used her name!? She forced herself to calm down, don’t panic Carol, just because they can track her doesn’t mean the trail will necessarily lead to you… right?

“I’ll return this evening,” Mary said, turning and heading towards the door, “while I’m gone don’t tempt fate, avoid heavy metal music, Halloween decorations, and Dungeons and Dragons.”

“Hold on,” James called, “you mean Dungeons and Dragons really is satanic?”

Mary paused, shrugging, “No, the game itself is harmless fun, demons just really like playing it.”

“Good to know,” James muttered as she left.

The door slammed behind Mary, an air of finality about it as silence settled over the house. James turned to Mary, now a towering and statuesque woman who loomed over his small form. His head was now low enough that she would comfortably be able to rest those massive breasts on it, and each of her legs was probably as thick as his torso, maybe thicker…

And that was just her size, Carol herself was drop dead gorgeous. He’d always found her attractive, but this was not the pretty woman entering middle age with a few extra pounds, this was a world wonder of a woman, a Greek statue come to life with a perfectly chiseled face, skin you could feel just by seeing it, and a pair of breasts, hips, and buttocks that gave her a luscious and welcoming shape that had an almost magnetic pull.

“Carol,” he said, “whatever diet or exercise plan you’re doing… it’s working!”

The convert all your height into beauty diet, she thought madly, “T-thanks,” Carol said, blushing. She felt something stirring in her own loins looking down at him, he was so cute, helpless…

She blinked, get it together Carol! She thought, if you get flirty with him now? Who knows where it’s going to stop!?

Up in the attic the black cat of Asmodea quickly resumed her demonic form, giggling excitedly, They’re going to be together, alone ALL DAY! This is perfect…

The demon fought down a giddy laugh, and turned herself into the same swarm of black flies she’d used to escape from Mary the day before. Flying out through the attic vent she circled around to the side of the house, reforming herself next to a humming air conditioning unit.

“Oh Carol,” Asmodea laughed to herself, “the forecast is in the nineties today, and sooooo humid…” A sledgehammer appeared in her hands, and with a cackle she began smashing at the unit, sparks and the sound of rending steel filled the air as she destroyed the house’s air conditioner.

“Okay, thanks,” Carol muttered, sweat covering her forehead as she hung up the phone. She sighed and turned back to James, “they can put the new unit in tomorrow.”

“Who would smash up your AC unit?” James asked, wiping sweat off his own brow.

I’ve got some ideas, Carol thought bitterly. She looked down at her shirt, already starting to soak through. James had already taken off his shirt, and was panting in the heavy heat. Carol felt her clothes sticking to her skin as she moved, sitting down in a chair to give herself some distance from James. For her part she’d changed into a white tank top, and she grimaced as she realized her mistake, the white fabric was quickly becoming transparent as she sweated, and her dark bra was visible through the shirt.

She wasn’t at all surprised when she felt the electric racing feeling up her spine as more of James’s height drained into her, and she just gave a resigned sigh as fire danced briefly between her legs. She turned to see that James was just a bit smaller now, maybe a few inches had been lost at most, but at this size each one was noticeable. James just blushed, looking at her, embarrassed.

“So,” Carol said uncertainly, “you seem to be taking this… situation, in stride.”

“I’m not sure what else to do Carol,” he said, sitting upright, “I’m just trying to keep calm, I don’t even know what I did to piss this witch and her demon off, did I cut her off in traffic or something?”

“Maybe that’s not it,” Carol said, “maybe you’re just her type?”

“Her type?” James asked, raising an eyebrow, “look Carol, I can believe in witches, demons, and shrinking curses, but that’s a step too far for me.”

“James!” she said, shocked, “you’re a great catch!”

“I’m sure the girls are just lining up to have a short nerdy boyfriend,” James said, rolling his eyes.

“I would,” Carol said without thinking. There was a silence in the room, and Carol wished she could take the words back as soon as she said them, but James was just looking at her, sweating, shirtless, cute as hell…

Did she really just say that? James thought, heart pounding, she must mean like, if she were my age or something…

“Ha, that would be something, a guy like me with a girlfriend like… you,” he gulped.

Fuck it, she thought. She stood up, towering over him as she approached the couch, with a deliberate motion she sat next to him, the couch creaking slightly. His eyes went wide as she reached a hand around his shoulder, hugging his small form close and giving him a comforting smile. She felt her heart hammer as he started shrinking again, the spell causing her a wave of pleasure.

“I-I’m getting smaller,” James panicked.

Damnit, Carol thought, I should leave… She looked at him, looking up at her, terrified, looking for reassurance… The lingering sexual thrill of the essence transfer was clouding her mind too, It would be cruel to leave him while he’s this scared, she reasoned, besides, you can just… let him shrink a little for now, then make up for it by staying away from him all week!

“Just relax,” she said in a low voice, leaning in.

He calmed down slightly as she drew him close, feeling helpless in her powerful arms as he dwindled. James almost cried out in surprise when her lips met his, and a moment later when her tongue forced it’s way into his mouth it was all he could do not to yelp. He lay back, resigned to letting the enormous woman have her way with him. Her powerful hands held him in place as they continued to his, his erection straining against his pants as the sweaty material of her tank top traced against his skin, coating him in her sticky perspiration.

They separated, giving him a moment to breath and look on at the amazon who now cradled his form in her arms. Dimly he realized he was losing more of his size for every moment they were embracing, but he didn’t care, not now. Carol was a goddess to him, looming over his shrinking form, completely dominating his senses she leaned towards him again.

He’d shrunk enough by now that she easily slipped him out of his pants, her hands under his armpits as she lifted him up and away from them. Her eyes lit up at the sight of his naked body, held before her like a seized prize. She licked her lips, leaning forward and bringing his erection into her warm mouth.

James grunted in surprise as his landlady began to toy with him in earnest, her enormous face filling his view as he looked down at the pillowy lips that had swallowed up his manhood. Her fingers tightened around him, holding his arms at his side and keeping him from squirming away as her powerful tongue went to work on him. Carol knew what she was doing, and even at his diminutive and rapidly decreasing size her tongue worked him up and down in all the right places, and he groaned and went limp. The witch gave a low giggle that reverberated up his body, and then with a final onslaught from her puffy pink lips and lithe tongue she brought him over the edge.

Orgasm rocked James as he cried out, shrinking away as Carol greedily sucked down his seed, and with it his very size. Carol hugged him close to her face, closing her eyes and savoring the feeling of bliss that passed over her as the mystical energy left his body, flowing into hers and further sculpting her into the very image of perfection.

When his orgasm had run it’s course he was left blinking, stunned, looking up at the giantess holding him in her hands. He fearfully looked down at himself, and had to hold in a startled gasp of terror, he couldn’t be more than a foot and a half tall!

“C-Carol?!” he rasped. “I’m… I’m so small!”

She almost dropped him as the guilt and embarrassment hit her, instead she hugged him against her massive chest, gulping nervously as she tried to think of what to do. She stood up, still cradling him, and her eyes bulged as she saw Asmodea standing there, a smug expression on her face.

“Get out of here!” she mouthed, the demon just rolled her eyes and vanished, I’ll deal with my rogue familiar later, she decided. She reached for a throw blanket, draping it over James like a robe and setting the shocked young man back down on a couch that now rose around him menancingly.

“Oh no,” he moaned, “I can’t be on my own like this,” he looked up at her, “Carol, what am I supposed to do?”

“I said I’d take care of you,” she said firmly, “and I will!”

“I don’t know what I’m going to do for clothes now,” he muttered, hugging the blanket close to him.

“You could just… forget about them,” Carol said, a little more eagerly than she’d intended.

His face burned red, but he smiled, “If I’m going naked, is there a chance my landlady might return the favor?”

She giggled, “We’ll see,” she purred.

“How long have you felt like that about me?” James asked suddenly.

“Too long,” Carol said with a sigh. “I’m sorry, I know it must be weird, having a woman my age suddenly making a pass at you-“

“Carol, you’re the most beautiful and interesting woman I’ve ever met, if you really want to be with a scrawny loser like me, then that’s a win in my book,” he gave her a broad grin.

“G-great,” she said dreamily, “I’ll umm…” she cleared her throat, “it’s still hotter than hell in here, let me go see if there are some sodas in the fridge!” Without waiting for him to answer she hummed happily to herself, strutting towards her kitchen.

She was rooting around in the refrigerator, trying to fight the urge to start dancing, when Asmodea appeared again, the signature black puff of sulfurous smoke announcing her presence. The demon had a broad smile on her face, gripping her tail and twirling it idly as she regarded her mistress.

“Felt good, didn’t it?” Asmodea chuckled, “sucking all that poor boy’s size away…”

“I-I just wanted to-“ Carol stammered, “I didn’t mean to, but we’re both very happy with how things turned out!”

“Just like I said you’d be,” Asmodea replied, “just go in there, shrink him down the rest of the way, and then we can start focusing on how to get rid of that little witch-hunter brat!”

“I’m not ‘getting rid’ of anyone!” Carol insisted, “this is just a little… detour, my plans are still the same, I’m going to fix James, and then… maybe take him out for a nice dinner somewhere!”

“Oh wow,” Asmodea laughed, “no way, you’re going to get horny, shrink your victim the rest of the way down, and then keep him as a little pet! You’re getting turned on just thinking about it, aren’t you?”

“I am not!” Carol lied, her face burning.

“It’s okay to enjoy being evil Carol!” Asmodea said soothingly, “we’re going to have so much fun with it! James is probably going to love it too, who wouldn’t love watching a scary sexy witch terrorize a town? Especially from his spot dangling between your breasts in an adorable little cage?”

“I’m not going to terrorize the town!” Carol said stubbornly.

“You were saying just the other day that those kids from the neighborhood over messed up the hedges,” Asmodea said in a low voice, “wouldn’t it be cool if the hedge sculptures came to life and ate them?”

“No! That would be awful!” Carol snapped, “Clearly I made a mistake letting you out, Asmodea, I banish you back to the attic!” She snapped her fingers, and Asmodea cried out once before her form was converted back into black smoke, drifting up into the vents and sucked away with a howl.

“You can’t hide from your destiny Carol!” her voice called from the vent.

“Whatever,” She muttered, staring up into the vent. She turned around, withdrawing a pair of cold soda cans from inside the refrigerator, and then turned back towards the living room.

“Who were you talking to?” James asked curiously as she sat the can on the table in front of him. He gulped as he looked at the size, there was no way he’d be able to pick it up properly, it would be like hefting a barrel, but a moment later Carol produced a straw, popping the top and setting it in the drink for him.

“Just a… contractor,” Carol lied, “someone I haven’t been happy with lately. She joined him on the couch, cracking her own soda open and taking a long drink. She glanced at his tiny form, and suddenly had an idea. “I’ve been on my feet all day James, would you mind?” She shifted, propping her feet up onto the couch.

“Sure,” he said, reaching out from his blanket “robe” to gently begin massaging her. Her feet were half as big as he was now, and his fingers easily slid over the slightly sweaty soles.

“Yeah, right there,” Carol sighed happily. There were a lot of things she had to deal with, the rebellious demon locked in the attic, the fanatic bent on finding and slaying a witch, and now her relationship with her young tenant, but… for now, things were good.

Mary grumbled angrily to herself as she slammed the door behind her. Classes had been boring, as expected, the American Civil War as taught in the mundane world wasn’t nearly as interesting as the way it was taught in the order, the ninja clans and the use of European psychic warriors as mercenaries wasn’t even on her syllabus! Mother and father must have chosen this major to test her patience.

Throwing her backpack to the floor Mary’s mind returned to the matter of the witch. Drawing her crystal ball out she began the ritual chant, activating it and calling out to the Order’s head librarian, an older man named Worms who had been guarding the ancient tomes in their vaults since before her parents were born.

“Mary,” the jovial bearded face cried as it appeared in her crystal, “I’m glad to see you, but I had heard your parents had banished to the mundane world, for training, yes?”

“The shepherd must learn to live among the sheep,” she said neutrally, “I need you to look up a demon for me.”

“I doubt your parents would approve of such extracurricular matters while you are on your sojourn,” Klaus chuckled, but she heard him already typing as he pulled up the database, “do you know the beasts’ name?”

“Asmodea, succubus, judging by the size of her bosom a very powerful one,” Mary replied, “I suspect she’s bound to a witch operating nearby.”

“Ah yes, here we are, Asmodea,” Klaus muttered, “quite the rap sheet here, it says she partied with King Nebuchadnezzar, and is recorded in several testaments as the cheap date of Babylon… Well known for her love of drink and good times, the demon Asmodea can be placated with bottom shelf alcohol, collectible trading cards, and romantic movies of poor quality.”

“Yeah, that sounds like her,” Mary muttered, “she had a really trashy air about her, even turned into flies to get away from me. Do we have any information on her last master?”

“Well, it says here that she was a groupie for several rock bands during the eighties, but she disappears after that. The last time she popped up on anyone’s radar until now was when she was spotted by one of our field operatives at a fraternity Halloween party at the University of Michigan.” The sound of furious clicking echoed through the crystal ball as Klaus brought up the file, “She declared her intent to drink dry every frat party in the country, that she wouldn’t stop for heaven, hell, or anything in between.”

“So, she was targeting frat houses, until someone stopped her,” Mary mused, “It sounds like enough of a lead, thanks Klaus.”

“Any time Mary, and do try to relax a little while you are on your… sabbatical.” With that the crystal ball winked once, and went quiet, quickly filling with the normal distorted transparency again.

“Sounds like I’m going to be learning a little about the Greek life,” Mary muttered, standing up. I’ll recover James, hopefully he hasn’t had it too rough in my absence.

Mary stared, dumbfounded, at the tiny form of James, barely coming past her knees, “Y-you lost over half your height!” she stammered. She bent down for a better look, he had a dish towel wrapped around himself like a makeshift toga, and he started slightly as her hands wrapped around him, gripping him as though trying to make sure he was real. “Did the Demon attack you? Did she do this somehow?”

“No,” James sighed, looking up, “I just started shrinking really fast in the middle of the day, the witch must have gotten tired of waiting…”

“I’m sorry,” Carol said uncertainly, “I kept him away from all that demon stuff, just like you said…”

“I think maybe the Witch saw me with Carol somehow,” James theorized, “she must have gotten jealous and really hit me with a double dose of the curse.”

“Uh, yeah!” Carol said, seizing on it, “I’m so sorry Mary, I tried to keep a look out-“

“It’s not your fault,” Mary said bitterly, “a demonic creature could strike in a million ways that you, a mundane, would never realize…” She sighed, guilt filling her, “I’m sorry I left you James… I’ve let you down.” She picked him up, hugging him to her chest and causing him to grunt as the air was forced from his lungs.

“Mary,” he rasped, “it’s okay, I forgive you!” Briefly he wondered if the gargantuan paladin squeezing him half to death was really strong, or if he was just small, probably some mix of both, he thought miserably.

“I’ll not fail you again!” she insisted, standing up and cradling him in her arms, “I’ll keep you with me until this over!” She grinned, “and don’t worry, I’ve found a lead, soon we will find this hellion, and her mistress!”

“A lead!?” Carol yelped, “Uh, what kind of lead?”

“I think I know where the Demon last was when she was free,” Mary explained, “I think that by interviewing a few of her usual victims, we might find out when and where she was when she was bound into this sorceress’s service.”

“Oh my,” Carol said nervously, “and uh, what then?”

“I chop the witch’s head off and her curses are undone,” Mary said nonchalantly, “or perhaps I dip her in burning oil, or simply dunk her in water until she confesses and then-“

“I get the idea,” Carol said weakly, “well uh, good luck!”

Mary cradled James and gave one final nod before walking away. Carol watched her go, sweating in a way that had nothing to do with the broken air conditioning unit.

“They’re going to find you Carol!” Asmodea’s smug voice called from upstairs.

“No they won’t!” she snapped, looking up towards the attic angrily, but she wasn’t so sure…