- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! And plz support me on my Patreon! It really helps. 


The cities of Bludhaven, pyro, Galero shook with a force never before recorded by the Ugna people. The ground lurched beneath them, the buildings tumbled, and the citizens were left gasping for air as a ever encompassing shadow seemed to fall over the whole world.A shadow, and a curse.Dorothy sat cross-legged on the ground, her body high in the clouds, her eyes scanning the scene before her, the scene far below. It was ethereal, other-worldly. She could almost see the little people who lived in the tiny houses and the buildings, huddling against the fragile walls that they believed would keep them safe. They scattered around the main square, looking up at her almighty form. It was a rush, feeling their gaze against her skin, knowing that they were watching her, waiting for her to do something. Waiting for her to decide their fate.She turned her gaze and looked down at the city hidden below her massive rear and smiled. “Tell me.” She said her voice shaking the environment from its force and power. “Do you little people like my massive curves?” She asked as she slowly rose her ass and began to twerk, her cheeks clapping together as she did so.***The tiny people who littered the ground like insects looked up at a sky completely filled the color of endless skin.Their little eyes blinked back at her, their mouths agape as they tried to comprehend the sight before them. The sight of the massive cavern that led to a stink hole big enough to swallow a whole city. To the small Ugna’s it was hard to believe that anything could be so huge and yet here she was.The sky roared as a dozen aircrafts soared over head, directly below the titans asshole.“Boom! Boom! Boom!” A dozens explosions cascaded through cavernous wrinkles of the giantesses asshole, a dozen more touched the very surface of her cheek. It almost seemed endless, these explosions of smoke and flame and yet not one left a single mark.It was then that the very world began to bounce up and down as thunder shook the very heavens themselves, thunder that came from the clapping cheeks of thousands and thousands of female flesh. The ground heaved with deep canons, the wind howled with rage, and all life within miles fled for cover under whatever shelter they could find. Tis better to be under the sky than above it, and yet still they flew miles and miles into the air, some up to the crack only to be splattered against the all powerful cheeks causing this predicament.It was then that the little Ugnas where dealt with a final insult, they were left to look up at an ever-expanding, growing asshole.“PPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!” The sky began to split open as a gust of air burst forward searing the ground with putrid air, and shaking the very world with its power. This was her power, the power of her fart. The power to shake the world.***she sighed with delight as comfort had finally taken over. Her large breasts bounced gently as she rubbed her nipples, pleasure pulsing along with each rub. “That felt great.” she said brushing her black hair aside. “It’s to bad I’m not done yet.” She said as she gazed down at a now ruined ground, a ground filled with a crater.
Chapter End Notes:

Please support my work on Patreon for early access to new chapters. https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234