- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy!


In the world of 2030 the world had been infected by a strange disease that had inflicted certain individuals with a strange effect. Men and women alike began to shrink at an extraordinary rate turning into what would amount to dust. 


In a small house located in San Francisco Dorothy Jones walked through the hall of her house looking for her husband that had disappeared mysteriously for what seemed like hours. 


"Carl are you in the living room!" She yelled out as she continued to walk through the house darkened by the night. "Let's hurry up and go to bed." She called out hoping to hear the sweet voice of her husband. 


Dorothy was met with silence and when she finally arrived into the living room, worry filled every nerve in her body as she found nothing but a  empty living room. 


"Baby where are you?" 


Dorothy lost in worry looked all around her house, totally blind to the very fact of the living dust mites on the ground, the dust mite that was her husband that had succumbed to the shrinking virus itself. 

***

Carl looked up at his mountain sized wife as he hid in the carpet fibers of the carpet. 


She was so tall that he couldn't see the top of her head, so mighty that her very voice sounded like deafening thunder. 


"Shit!" He yelled as he covered his ears with both of his hands in order to protect himself from his giant wife's voice. "She's huge! How am I going to get her attention?" 


Carl lost in thought felt small vibrations run throughout the ground. Vibration that grew into massive earthquakes that threatened to send him flying through the air. 


It was then that Carl could smell the feminine odor of his wife mixed with the Bodley BO that he had smelt so many times and yet for some reason as he looked up at the endless wall that where her toes, the scent of his wife seemed to over power him. 


Carl began to sweat as his wife's bodily temperature began to radiate all throughout his Surroundings, she seemed to be as hot as a furnace. 


"I have to get away for her until I can come up with a plan." Carl said in between loud gasps of air. 


Carl began to run away from his wife's feet that took up his whole view. As he ran he couldn't help but feel like a total idiot. 


He had known that he had been infected by the shrinking virus, he had known ever since his doctor had told him about a month ago. 


He wanted to tell his wife, but he just didn't know how. He had hoped that he would have a little more time. He could never have guessed that the virus would be so fast acting.


It was then that Carls Surrounding began to darken. He stopped running and quickly looked up at the sky where he was met with a tannish ceiling. 


It appeared to be as if the sky was falling and yet Carl knew exactly what he was looking at. His wife's foot. 


"Dorothy Stop!" Carl yelled up in vain as he could nothing but look up at his wife's descending foot. 


"Dorothy... I, I love you" 


Carl closed his eyes and awaited the end and yet before he could react he felt a powerful and strong tug against his arm as if someone was pulling him. 


"What the hell!" 


"BOOM!" 


PATREON ONLY: Discovery!


Chapter End Notes:

Find out what happened to Carl on the next story which will be on my patreon page! Thanks for reading.


https://www.patreon.com/DarkMatter1234