[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

David is an affluent man, he has a female housekeeper/ personal assistant Emerald.

She is a very attractive woman. They had formed a very close bond over the last five years.

So much so that she had moved into his house, had her own quarters and she was free to roam about his house at her leisure, as if  it were her own. Their relationship is so strong that it has created tension in his relationship with his girlfriend, Monica. She  had grown jealous of Emerald's bond with David.

David decides to shrink himself and send himself to his girlfriend, unfortunately for him he gets returned to sender and Emerald  finds the package and a letter that she thinks is for her... Suddenly he finds his role reversed and she quite likes her new position of power...

As Emerald's confidence with David increases, in her new position as giantess, she resorts to enjoying her time with David for her pleasure, but also cleaning her sweaty body...


Rated: G
Categories: Humiliation, Entrapment, Giantess, Breasts, Body Exploration, Gentle, Slave, Mouth Play Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 1219 Read: 2758
Published: July 01 2022 Updated: July 01 2022

1. Chapter 1 by Richard C H Davies [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1219 words)