- Text Size +

Role Reversal

By Richard C.H. Davies


Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, giantess, breastplay, smother, unwilling, pussy smother, gentle, entrapment, sweat cleaning


Chapter 5 – Her personal Cleaner

Emerald was sweaty and she needed some cleaning, so she decided to leave the café and head back to David’s home.

She took him up to the bedroom, still in the sports gear. She released him onto the bed, and peeled off her sports gear as she hovered above him, allowing him to watch her undress.


She placed her hands on her hips, looking down at her little victim. She was naked above him, feeling a huge sense of power over him; it was a satisfying feeling.


*


David looked upwards, craning his neck.


Emerald was impossibly huge, he still couldn't believe this was happening to him.


The giantess hovered over him, completely naked. Her hairy pussy was visible, still damp and sweaty from her recent action and the journey home.


As he looked up she could see Emerald's huge breasts hanging out to the front of her chest and the giant face looking down at him.


He looked around quickly.


"There is no escape for you, David," Emerald's voice boomed down; as if she could read his mind. "Just accept it," she continued. Her polished fingernails rested on her hips, her elbows at angles.


The giant naked body suddenly moved.


David looked up in fear, expecting something giant to suddenly crash down on him.


Instead Emerald's giant buttocks sat down on the bed, her naked and exposed pussy was facing him and not far away from him. The fleshy and sweaty folds were splayed slightly open due to her arousal.


"I'm all sweaty and need a good clean," Emerald spoke down to him; her tone of voice made it clear that it was an instruction and not a suggestion.


"I suggest that once you’re done where you are, that you crawl up here," Emerald gestured to her chest. "But first, you're on duty down here," she gently slid her index finger down her belly until her fingernail was resting over her pussy.


David's shoulders hung down in defeat and he reluctantly shuffled towards Emerald's pussy. He knew he had no choice or he risked provoking Emerald's wrath.


Emerald watched the tiny man with amusement.


Merely days before he was a normal sized man and had been her employer… her boss; now she could make him do whatever she wanted… whenever she wanted.


David finally reached her pussy. Emerald watched as the little man looked up from the bed, and finally registered the huge sight of the pussy in front of him.


"That's right, have a good look," Emerald murmured darkly. "Look at where you belong…"


David's eyes flicked up at Emerald's briefly. There was defiance there, anger, frustration; she could see him burning with it. David desperately wanted the tables to be turned.


He wanted Emerald at his size, shrunken down and between his legs at his mercy.


Her hips twitched as her pubic region was tickled by his tiny hands touching her.


He reluctantly starting to lick her sweaty labia lips, but it was very half hearted and very disappointing to Emerald.


She reached down with her hand and pressed her fingertips against David's back; pushing him against her giant pussy. Pressing his upper body and feeling his soft and succulent chest smoosh against her giant pussy lips.


"You're going to have to do better than that, unless of course, you are doing this intentionally and actually perhaps you want me to shove you inside my pussy and use you as my own little living dildo again?" she enquired with a thinly veiled threat.


She suddenly felt David licking her pussy more liberally now. His tiny tongue was taking long and deep licks up the sides of her pussy.


He was crouching down, starting right at the bottom of her pussy and licking all the way up.


She could feel tiny hands pressing against her pussy. It sent tingles up her spine.


It felt good and soothing, but it was also starting to turn her on. She could feel her sexual mucus starting to trickle out of her pussy joining her sticky sweaty exterior. He had even more cleaning up to do now.


She started to gently and slowly move her hips back and forth, pressing her pussy against David's tiny body. She was hoping that she would be coating David in her sexual juices.


"Good boy," Emerald rewarded him.


“Okay, you’re turning me on already… you’re too good at this stuff… climb up here,” she signalled up to her chest.


He immediately stopped and started to climb up her crotch, bracing his body between the inside of her thigh and the edge of her pussy.


He scrambled up along her hairy pubic region and then crawled across her hairy pubic mat above her pussy.


Then, light footed, he made his way across her belly, and over her ribcage.


Emerald looked down between her breasts towards the tiny man as he stopped at her sternum. He was on all fours and looking up at her for instructions.


"Well, come on then, get cleaning my little man. You know how it should be done. My breasts have become really sweaty today and are in urgent need of your attention," she instructed him.


He lowered his head and leaned forwards and started to lick his way along up to her breasts.


Emerald sighed with pleasure feeling his little tongue licking at her skin. His licks were tiny brush- like sensations which caused her skin to tingle with delight.


"Hmm… how do I taste little man?" Emerald spoke down to him. He looked up briefly, continuing to lick her.


"Hmm…" he feigned liking her taste.


“You can’t give me a better description than that little man…”


"You taste salty and sweet," he replied adding some description, hoping that playing along would placate the giantess.


Emerald nodded in thought, she wondered whether that was exactly how he tasted. She hungrily watched him moving along on all fours as he ascended her giant breast up to her nipple.


She wondered whether he would make a tasty treat… then she shook the thought of. No, that would be a waste of a perfectly good little man toy.


It was still slightly strange looking at a human person that she had known but now seeing him simply as a sex toy… a cleaner… or a tasty snack.


But then again, perhaps he wasn't classified as human any more, she wondered. Perhaps due to his new size he was actually classified as something else; sub-human of a fashion… perhaps more like she was regarded in society, in her status as a cleaner she sometimes felt demeaned in her role by people.


Her mind drifted as he licked his way around each of her breasts. After she showed him he played particular attention to her areolas and her nipples. She enjoyed that.


"Okay little man, work your way up to my armpits. I'm really sweaty under there," she instructed and saw him glance up at her to check she wasn't joking.


He was doing a fine job at her breasts and her nipples but she wanted him to make sure he got the real sweaty parts of her body.



Chapter End Notes:

Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:

https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess