- Text Size +

It was a relatively quiet day at the office for Pete and his colleagues. Client calls had ceased since three in the afternoon and it had been more than half an hour since he had finished his paperwork. The only thing left for him to do was wait ten minutes to get in his car and drive home. He was already imagining himself taking a shower and getting ready to watch a movie in the comfort of his room.


Suddenly a loud crash made him get up from the chair.


"What the hell was that?!" Pete yelled.


Before he could recover, the entire building began to shake.


"It's an earthquake!" Everyone take cover! shouted Morgan, one of Pete's superiors.


"This seems like a good place to sit." Everyone in the facility heard a woman's voice say these words, from those on the first floor to those on the fifteenth.


Then it happened, Pete watched as a gigantic butt split the building he had worked on for over five years in half. Screams and alarms sounded instantly, many had died, including Morgan. While the others were trying to evacuate somehow, Pete peered around the shattered side of the building and then saw her, the cause of all this chaos.


"Ra? Rachel?"


The size of this woman was beyond superhuman. Two hundred meters of meat and fat gathered in a beautiful and voluptuous female silhouette covered only by a bra and a red thong. Cloud-white skin, silky black hair accompanied by a curvaceous figure endowed with prominent breasts and a butt of almost incomprehensible proportions. In addition, she had a beautiful flower tattoo on her right arm that revealed her love of plants. In fact, before becoming a gigantic destructive being, Rachel worked in a flower shop a few blocks from Pete's building. He used to visit that store looking for flowers for his girlfriend on duty so he knew her face well and seeing her transformed into that had unbalanced him a bit mentally.


Rachel got up and Pete nearly vomited at the sight of dozens of lifeless bodies clinging to the giantess's butt. The colossal woman reached behind her back with her hands and began cleaning her buttocks.


"So boring, I thought this place would hold me for a few more minutes," Rachel said.


"Rachel!" Rachel! Stop this please! Pete really thought he could talk some sense into the gigantic woman, to his dismay she couldn't listen to someone so small.


To Rachel the people on the ground were unrecognizable specks that she could squash as she pleased. Even if they tried to run away she was just that much faster. The giantess danced happily as she stepped on innocent people and cars like they were nothing.


"Run, little ones, run, or my feet will catch up with you," she sang happily.


The single thorn of a strange South Asian plant had transformed her into this colossal monster. The mutation began with a few small muscle spasms, a little fever and within ten minutes an astronomical body growth. Everyone in the store was trapped and became immortalized red spots on her monumental buttocks. The plant organism responsible for all this slaughter died seconds later.


Rachel approached a building with disturbing interest. The people inside ran to the exit at full speed.


"Let's see if you guys can hold my weight."


Rachel turned around and placed her butt on top of the roof of the building. The building collapsed within three seconds, sending hundreds of people into the other world.


"Weak."


Rachel stood up and walked towards another building. She turned around and showed the world how massive her butt was.


"Here I go guys."


Rachel walked in reverse and in one jump her titanic butt reduced that skyscraper and two neighboring buildings to rubble and dust. Blood, dust and fire bathed the streets. Rachel's swollen buttocks were littered with red flecks, flattened corpses, and construction debris. New York City was being destroyed by a gigantic florist who had lost her moral compass.


Meanwhile Pete was running at full speed down the destroyed main avenue. Maybe he could stop her, maybe he could save the city if he convinced her to stop the slaughter.


Or maybe he would turn into another bloodstain on her butt.


Pete stopped in the middle of the sidewalk and thought for a moment. He had already evaded death once and there was no guarantee that he would do it again.


Rumbling, explosions and screams down the street. Rachel had sat on top of another building full of people.


"You should improve your buildings. I don't even have a butt that big.” The giantess's voice could be heard throughout the entire city.


Pete took a step forward and decided to follow the directions of the wind. When the time came, he would make a decision. For now, he would only dedicate himself to walking.