- Text Size +

“What do you mean Sadie is visiting?? Why didn’t you tell her no?!”  I shouted up at Lola.  

“Don’t yell at me,” Lola said sternly, looking down on me in my little cage.  “What did you expect me to tell her?  That she’s not welcome to visit us?  She’s your sister.”  

“Lola, you know Sadie and I don’t get along.  Remember how she acted back when we were in high school?  She was like a little demon spawn.  I can’t let her be around me until I’m back to normal size,” I reasoned.  It was true that Sadie was unbearable to be around back then.  She was well liked among her peers in school - she was a gifted athlete, captain of the cheerleading team, and very sweet and outgoing - but that was just at school.  At home, she was a complete menace.  Not a day went by that she didn’t torment me with some stupid little prank.  On multiple occasions she put superglue on my bedroom door knob.  She once rigged a bucket of water to fall on my head when I entered my room.  One time she took the lid off of my milkshake while I wasn’t looking and shoved her sweaty cheerleading sock in it.  I still remember how hard she laughed as I continued sipping through my straw, wondering why it tasted funny.  

“So what?  She was a kid back then,” Lola said.  “She was what, 12 or 13 at the time?  She’s nearly 17 now.  Surely she’s grown out of her little hellion phase,” she laughed.  “You haven’t seen her in years.  Besides, you’ll probably never be normal-sized again so you might as well get used to people seeing you like this.”  My heart sank as Lola spoke.  I was still holding on hope that things would go back to normal, but she seemed to not even consider it a possibility.  

“Well… do you know how long she is planning to stay?” I asked.  

“Nope no clue, but I told her she’s welcome to stay as long as she likes,” Lola said.  “Now come on,” she said as she unlatched my cage.  “We haven’t filmed anything for the YouTube channel since you last shrunk.”  She reached in the cage and snatched me up in her enormous hand.  I didn’t think I’d ever get used to the feeling of her grabbing me like that.  She took me over and sat me on my computer desk, then her and Mike pulled up chairs and sat down.  “We’re going to do a livestream Q&A with your subscribers so that your fans can see how life has changed for us lately,” she told me.  

Lola turned on the webcam and started the livestream.  She and Mike were sitting side by side at my desk, with me standing on the massive desk in front of them.  “Hello everyoneeee,” she sang in a sweet manner, waving at the camera excitedly.  “It’s me, Lola, and I’m here with Mike,” she said as she briefly leaned on him and gave his bicep a squeeze.  “And of course little Stevie here!”  She reached out and used both hands to grab each of my little wrists between her enormous thumb and index fingers.  She forced my hands up above my head and started dancing me around like she was manipulating a puppet.  “And we’re…here… to answer… all… of your…questions!”  She sang in a cute melody as she made me dance along to her little song.  

She continued playing with me and forcing me to do little dances as she absent-mindedly hummed cute melodies, waiting for the chat to ask their questions.  I looked up at the theater screen size computer monitor in front of me.  I saw the video feed of the three of us, and it caused me to have a powerful moment of self-reflection.  All this time I’ve felt like I was surrounded by giants, but seeing myself on the livestream really put things into perspective.  Seeing Lola and Mike sitting there on the screen, they didn’t look like giants.  They just looked like two normal people.  Two very good-looking people, but normal nonetheless.  And objectively, I barely looked like a person at all.  As I watched Lola playing with me with her beautiful, well-manicured hands, I looked more like a very lifelike doll than a person. I suddenly understood how it was so easy for Lola to sometimes dehumanize me a bit.  I watched the chat box on the screen as questions and comments came flooding in.  


  • Wow people can actually get that small? He’s so unlucky

  • Talk about getting the short end of the stick 

  • How small is he now? 

  • Have you measured him?


Lola read the chat and began replying to random questions.  “No, we haven’t measured him in a while, but that’s a good idea!” she stated.  She then grabbed a ruler and held it up behind me.  She used her index finger to push my head back against the ruler.  “Stand up straight, Steve,” she demanded.  She looked closely at the ruler, then looked at the webcam and declared, “He’s juuuust under 6 inches tall.”  She sat the ruler off to the side as more chat comments came rolling in.  


  • He’s the size of an action figure lol

  • How does he even get around the house? 

  • What does he eat?

  • Do you two still sleep in bed together? 


“I have to carry him everywhere, of course.  He doesn’t leave the house much, but when he does I let him ride in my purse,” she explained.  “He still eats normal people food.  I usually just give him Mike and I’s scraps, since he barely needs any food.”  She was gently petting my head with one finger as she spoke.  “And no, of course he can’t sleep in bed with me anymore!  I would risk crushing him.  Right now he sleeps in a hamster cage that I repurposed as a little living space for him,” Lola beamed.  She leaned out of the way and gestured behind her so that the camera could see my little cage sitting on the bench at the foot of the bed.  


  • Omg she keeps him in a hamster cage lmao 

  • My dude is a millionaire and he’s living in a hamster cage at the foot of her bed

  • That’s a funny looking hamster you’ve got there.  Does it know any tricks? 


Lola got a good laugh out of that last comment.  She read it aloud to Mike and he chuckled as well.  “I haven’t tried having him do tricks!” she giggled.  “Steve,” she said, pointing her finger right at me.  “Roll over.”  I looked up at her incredulously.  Surely she wasn’t serious.  She raised her eyebrows and gave me a mischievous grin.  Not wanting to disappoint her on the livestream, I laid down and rolled over on the desk.  She threw her head back and laughed.  “Aww, good boy,” she said, petting my head.  “Any suggestions for tricks to have him do?” she said, smiling into the camera.  


  • Make him beg for treats!  LOL

  • Have him tie your shoes for you

  • Teach him to paint your nails!

  • Make him massage your feet lmao 


Lola and Mike laughed together as they read through all of the suggestions, while I just stood there awkwardly on the desk in front of them.  “Oh that is such a good idea!  Steve, you are definitely going to have to paint my toenails,” Lola laughed down at me.  “Funny story,” she chimed.  “I actually have already made him rub my feet… and I made him rub Mike’s too!  He’s so small he had to put his whole body into it!”  She cracked up laughing at her own tale, and Mike chuckled as well.  I was pretty annoyed that she was telling that to my subscribers, but I was grateful that she left out the bit where they had made me lick their feet, too.  


  • Eww that’s disgusting lol

  • Poor guy 

  • Lola, is it difficult dating a guy who is so tiny?


“Well, the truth is that Steve and I aren’t dating anymore.  It just isn’t possible to date someone who is only this tall,” Lola said, putting her fingers on my head to demonstrate my height.  


  • You two broke up? 

  • Oh noo they broke up, they were the cutest YouTube couple

  • You don’t seem very sad about breaking up, or Steve shrinking for that matter lol


“Aw thanks for the support guys,” Lola said to the camera, as she made a heart gesture with her hands.  “You’re right though, I guess I’m not that sad about it,” she giggled.  “Steve and I are still very close, and I absolutely adore him at this size!!” She grabbed each of my wrists again and forced me to do some more embarrassing dance moves as she sang a little melody.  “He’s my perfect…little…man,” she sang happily, moving me to the rhythm.  “I actually like him better this way!”  


  • Aren’t you feeling lonely though? 

  • Lola is so hot

  • Damn Steve got hamster-zoned

  • Does this mean that the lovely Lola is single now? 

  • Oh shit, Lola is back on the market


“No, sorry boys, I’m not single,” Lola giggled.  “Mike and I are dating.”  She turned to Mike and smiled, and he grabbed her by the chin and gave her a big kiss.  I stood there feeling like an idiot, wanting to cry, while the two giants kissed above me.  After a few seconds, they broke their kiss and Lola laid her pretty head on Mike’s muscular shoulder.  “Mike is Steve’s best friend, and he came to stay with us when the pandemic started.  I was lucky to have him here when Steve started shrinking,” she squeezed his arm lovingly as she spoke.  “It turns out that Mike and I are basically soulmates, so things really couldn’t have turned out any better!” Lola beamed.  She then grabbed Mike’s face and excitedly planted kisses all over him.  

Mike laughed as she kissed him.  “Yeah, I’m a pretty lucky guy,” he chortled.  I looked up at the screen and saw the chat was going crazy.  


  • Holy shit Steve is a cuck!

  • Aww you two make a cute couple congrats :) 

  • She’s cucking him with his best friend lmfao 

  • Imagine him sitting in his little cage while Mike plows his girlfriend hahaha

  • This shit is hilarious

  • CUCKED

  • Mike is way hotter than Steve so Lola definitely got an upgrade

  • Go Lola!

  • Hard to compete when his dick is bigger than your whole body, eh Steve??  

  • You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about


Lola looked at the comments for a moment, and her eyes widened with shock.  She seemed to not expect this reaction at all.  “Well that’s enough questions for today, everyone.  Thanks for hanging out with us,” she told the camera.  “Mike and I will be running this channel now, but don’t worry - little Steve will still be making frequent appearances!”  She picked me up in one hand and held me up between her and Mike.  She leaned her head on him and grabbed my hand and forced me to wave at the camera.  “Say bye, little Stevie!” she said like she was talking to a child.

“Bye everyone,” I said dejectedly as Lola kept waving my arm.  She then blew a kiss to the camera and turned off the stream.  

“I think that went well,” Lola smiled as she carried me back to my cage.  She dumped me inside and then latched the door behind me.  “What do you think babe?”  

For a brief second I stupidly thought she was speaking to me, but of course she was talking to Mike who was standing behind her.  “Yeah, it went great.  You ready to go work out now?” He asked.  

Lola turned around and smiled up at him.  “Of course, let’s do it,” she smiled.  “Maybe when we’re done lifting weights we can come back to the bedroom and have a different kind of workout,” she said to him seductively.  

“Oh damn, let’s hurry and get to it then!” Mike exclaimed.  In one swift motion, he reached down and swept Lola off her feet so that he was holding her in his arms.  She let out an excited squeal as he picked her up, then she wrapped her arms around his neck.  I watched from my little cage as Mike carried Lola out of the room with her giggling in his muscular arms.  

I sat down on my gym sock bed and started to cry.  It’s bad enough that the love of my life left me for my best friend, but I had no choice but to sit and watch it every single day.  I didn’t really blame them for it.  Obviously Lola was going to move on.  I couldn’t expect her to stay committed to a 6 inch tall man.  And honestly, I’m probably lucky that she was dating Mike.  What if he hadn’t been here, and she had started dating other men?  Mike is my friend and actually cares about me, but who knows what another man might do to me?  Part of me was genuinely happy for both of them, but I couldn’t shake the intense jealousy that I felt every single day.  I sat there crying in my cage for a good long while, when suddenly the bedroom door burst open.  

Mike walked in, carrying Lola, this time with her legs wrapped around his waist.  He was tightly gripping her butt with both hands as he carried her, and they were intensely making out.  Mike was shirtless and had on a pair of basketball shorts, while Lola was wearing a crop top, yoga pants, and some neon pink ankle socks.  Mike stepped across the room and deposited Lola on the bed.  He grabbed hold of her yoga pants at the waist and quickly pulled them off of her as she laid there on her back.  She bent her legs at the knee and kicked her feet a bit to help him remove the tight pants.  He then hooked his finger in her sock and one after the other removed her pink ankle socks.  Mike chuckled and looked over at me, and then shoved her freshly removed socks between the bars of my cage.  “Here ya go buddy, a fresh pair of workout socks for ya,” he laughed then returned to Lola, and the two of them took off the rest of their clothes.  

Lola laid on her back on the bed, and Mike stood at the edge of the bed.  I was truly taken aback by the size of Mike’s manhood.  He was much, much longer and thicker than I ever was.  His dick had to have been 8 inches long or more.  His dick really is bigger than my whole body.  Mike grabbed Lola’s legs and dragged her closer to him, then he lifted her ankles up in the air as he penetrated her.  Lola squealed with delight as he entered her, and she continued moaning, squealing, and screaming with every thrust that he made.  

“Oh yes, Mike!  Yes!  Yes!!”  She screamed out.  I just sat there watching as Mike fucked her.  She was absolutely loving it.  It was truly a sight to behold, seeing this muscular giant tirelessly humping away, his muscles glistening with sweat.  I was never able to fuck her like this.  I went up to one of Lola’s smelly socks that Mike had dropped into my cage.  I sat down and covered myself with it, and began sniffing it deeply while I watched them make love.  I was hard as a rock.  Mike flipped her over and started fucking her from behind.  She squealed in ecstasy as he manhandled her.  “Yes Mike… please don’t stop… mmm yes Mike,” Lola continued praising his performance breathlessly.  I was now furiously masturbating under the cover of Lola’s smelly ankle sock, while pressing my nose against it and huffing it like a drug.

Mike climbed into bed, and continued easily transitioning between various sex positions.  He made her climax over and over again.  At one point he was fucking her from behind, and Lola’s left foot ended up pressed against my cage.  I don’t think she even noticed; she was far too distracted.  I stared at the gigantic sole of her foot while still huffing her sock and masturbating.  My cage rattled with every powerful thrust that Mike made into her.  I watched her toes flexing against the bars of my cage, I listened to her screams of pleasure, and it sent me over the edge.  I came hard into Lola’s sweaty sock, and in the same moment, Mike came into Lola’s pussy.  It was the most intense orgasm of my life, and in that moment I felt extraordinarily submissive towards both of them.  Watching that incredible display made them both seem like Gods to me.  I pushed that sock to the side, grabbed the matching sock, and cuddled up with it as I began to drift off to sleep.  For the first time since I’d been this size, I felt content - a happy little pet at the foot of his master’s bed.