- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Getting really small!  Also, not sure why a lot of my formatting is getting messed up when I paste the story here.  If anyone can help with that I'd be grateful, but in the meantime I don't feel like messing with it anymore.  

I woke up later to find myself seemingly tangled up in a massive blanket.  As I tried to wrestle my way out of it I realized that it wasn’t a blanket at all - it was the shirt that I’d been wearing.  The shirt that fit me when I was 3 foot tall.  Oh no.  I must be so small now.  When I finally managed to escape from the t-shirt, I looked over and saw Lola’s massive face in front of me.  She was still fast asleep.  I stood there for a few moments completely in awe of her.  She was absolutely gigantic.  I guessed that I must have been around five or six inches tall now.  Before now, the shrinking had simply made me feel like a very short man, but being face to face with this beautiful giantess in front of me, I didn’t even feel like we were the same species.  Part of me thought she was terrifying, but another part felt captivated by her.  Seeing her like this truly amplified her beauty.  Her adorable pouty lips were now the immense soft lips of a Goddess.  Her sexy dark hair was now a nearly endless flowing masterpiece that surrounded and perfectly framed her immense, ravishing face.  

I approached her face slowly and cautiously.  She was in a deep sleep, and every time she exhaled through her nose I felt a mighty gust of warm wind blow over my little naked body.  I walked up and tapped her on the cheek to try to get her attention.  “Lola,” I said softly.  She didn’t react at all.  “Lola,” I tried again, pushing on her cheek even harder.  Still no response.  “Lola!!”  I yelled out this time.  Suddenly she rolled away from me, off of her side and onto her back, and stretched her arms up over head.  Her left arm, the one nearest me, effortlessly bowled me over as it passed by.  I fell down as she casually yawned and stretched.  She then rolled back onto her side and put her arms back down.  I stayed laying down so the arm sailed right over me this time.  Lola slowly blinked her eyes as she was waking up.  She looked right at me with her monumental green eyes.  Still not fully awake, she looked at me perplexed for a moment, then cocked her head off of her pillow slightly and looked quizzically at me.

“Steve?”  she said in a soft, tired voice.  

I stood up in front of her.  “Yeah it’s me, Lola.  I shrunk again,” I said sadly.  “Can you help find some clothes that fit me?”  

Lola pushed the blanket off of herself and sat up in the bed, throwing her legs over the side and planting her feet on the floor.  The motion was incredible to watch.  She was as big as a skyscraper, but she moved remarkably quickly.  The bed rocked as she shifted, and the tremor caused me to fall down on my ass.  She looked over at me and giggled, and then swiftly reached out with one hand and grabbed around my body.  My arms were pinned tight to my sides in her grip.  She pulled me up to her face and examined me closely.  “You look so cute like this,” she cooed, and planted a big kiss on my face.  Her lips engulfed my entire head.  “I hope they never make a cure for SV.  I like you better this way,” she said sweetly.  She stood up and carried me over to my set of miniature clothes on my desk and sat me down.  She found an outfit that would fit me and instead of just letting me put it on myself, she dressed me like she was playing dress-up with a doll.  She was smiling and humming the whole time and seemed to be really enjoying herself.  “There, all dressed!” she said contentedly as she finished putting my clothes on.  Lola got dressed too, putting on a tank top and some booty shorts.

“Lola…” I started, looking up at her from the desk.  Even though she was my loving girlfriend, I felt incredibly intimidated looking up at her.  She was beautiful of course, but monstrous in size and I couldn’t stop my heart from racing.  “How could you say that you don’t want them to find a cure?  What about our relationship?”  I pleaded with her.  

“Aww little Stevie,” she said, her voice dripping with pity.  She dropped down onto her knees so that her face was at my level.  “I thought this went without saying, but… we can’t be boyfriend and girlfriend anymore, silly.”  

“What?  What do you mean?  But we love each other Lola,” I said sadly.

“Aww I know Stevie.  I do love you.  But I can’t date a doll sized man.  You know that.”

“So that’s it then?  Our relationship is over?” I asked.  

“No of course not!  It’s just changing.  I’m not going to dump you and leave you here like this.  I’m going to stay with you,” she said, and I breathed a sigh of relief.  “But I’m not your girlfriend anymore.  I will be more like… your owner,” she smiled.  

“My owner?!  Lola I’m still a person.  You don’t own me,” I said defiantly.  

“Well, I say owner for lack of a better word.  But think about it, you can’t really do anything for yourself anymore.  I have to feed you, help you get dressed, carry you everywhere you want to go.  You’re basically like my pet.”  I hung my head as she spoke.  She was right, and I didn’t know how to respond.  She reached out and lightly patted my head with her index finger.  “Aww don’t be sad, little Stevie.  I will be a good owner.  Imagine if you didn’t have me.  What would you do?  Move back into your parents house and get tormented by your evil little sister?”  

She was right.  That would be my only other option, and my 16 year old sister, Sadie, would not be kind to me.  She always annoyed me growing up, so I was never very nice to her.  She would love a chance to exact revenge on me.  “I guess you’re right…” I told her.  

“Of course I am.  So I suggest you be a good little pet or you’re being sent back to your family,” she said with a sly grin.  I stared up at her in shock.  “Ah I’m just playing Stevie, don’t be so uptight,” she giggled.  Suddenly Lola stood up to her full height and grabbed a hold of me in one hand all in one swift motion.  “Now come on, I want to go show you to Mike!”

She marched out the bedroom door with me swinging at her side in her closed fist.  I had to close my eyes because traveling through the enormous house so quickly was making my head spin.  Her clenched hand felt clammy and warm on my body.  Lola walked into the kitchen, where Mike was already making some breakfast.  

Mike glanced over his shoulder and saw Lola come into the room. He turned back to the eggs he was making and said, “Hey sleepyhead.  I’m making eggs.  Is Steve up yet?”  

Lola walked right up behind Mike and quickly lowered me to the floor, sitting me right between her bare feet.  I stared up at the two of them and was completely in awe at their size.  Their legs alone were like massive redwood trees.  I felt like I was standing next to two gods.  “What do you mean?  Steve is standing right here with us,” Lola said, trying to contain her giggles.

Mike spun around to face her.  He quickly scanned around the room and saw no sign of Steve.  He looked low, expecting to see the toddler-sized man standing somewhere, but couldn’t find him.  “What are you talking about?  I don’t see him,” Mike said, sounding confused.  

Lola put her hands on Mike’s shoulders and gazed into his eyes.  She smiled up at him and said, “Look down.”  Mike looked straight down at the floor and sure enough, he saw a tiny man standing right between Lola’s feet.  

“Holy shit!” exclaimed Mike.  “He’s like an action figure!”  Mike crouched down to get a good look.  “Hey little guy,” he said as he poked me in the stomach, causing me to fall on my butt.  They both laughed as I fell.  “I bet you regret not getting that vaccine right about now, huh?” mused Mike.  I didn’t bother to respond, and simply hung my head.  Mike stood back up to full height, and they left me down at their feet while they continued talking.  

“Now that he’s so tiny, I’m going to need to get some supplies to properly take care of him.  Do you want to go with me?” Lola asked Mike.  

“Of course!  Let’s go after we finish eating,” he replied.  

The two of them sat at the dining table and had breakfast together.  Lola sat me on the table as well and gave me a tiny little piece of bacon and eggs.  After we finished eating, Lola and Mike put their shoes on and got ready to leave the house.  Just before they left the house, I asked Lola, “Are you just going to leave me here alone?”

“Of course not, silly,” she said.  “You’re coming with us!”  Lola suddenly grabbed me off of the table and dropped me roughly in her purse which was hanging from her shoulder.  She looked down at me through the opening of the purse with a smile.  “You be good in there little guy,” she said in a cute voice.  To my surprise, she zipped up the purse, leaving it only slightly unzipped, where a sliver of light would shine through.  Other than that, I was in near perfect darkness.  

I bounced around in the dark purse.  I could feel every one of her footsteps as she walked.  I looked around the purse and did my best to survey my surroundings with the limited light at my disposal.  I gathered that I was laying atop her wallet.  I saw a pack of gum, some lipstick and other makeup supplies, and a granola bar around me.  Nothing too interesting, but I had nothing to do but look and feel my way around.  No one to talk to.  I was all alone, trapped in my girlfriend’s purse.  Or I guess I should say ex-girlfriend now.  

Eventually the footsteps stopped and I realized that they must be in the car now - my car, that is.  I expected Lola to let me out of the purse for the car ride, but surprisingly she just kept me locked in her purse the entire time.  I could hear Mike and Lola’s muted voice.  I couldn’t make out anything they were saying, but there was definitely a lot of laughing and giggling.  I sat there amongst Lola’s possessions, stewing with frustration and jealousy as Mike got to spend time with my ex-girlfriend.  I wanted her back so badly.  

I lost track of time as I sat in the dark confines of Lola’s purse.  I didn’t know what was going on in the outside world.  I could tell from the bouncing that they were doing a lot of walking.  I assumed that they must have gone to the mall or something.  I tried my best to sleep to pass the time, but the constant movement made it too difficult.  At one point, the zipper finally slid open, and light shone down upon me.  Lola’s face was staring right down at me, smiling.  She gave me a little wave with her fingers, then brushed me off of her wallet, knocking me to the side.  She pulled the wallet out of the purse.  She must have been purchasing something.  A couple of minutes later, she slid the wallet back into the purse next to me, and zipped the purse closed without acknowledging me at all.  

Some time later, we finally arrived back at my apartment.  Lola unzipped her purse and pulled me out, sitting me next to the purse.  I looked around and saw that I was sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch in the living room.  “I got you some gifts, little man!  You’re going to love them,” Lola beamed.  “But right now Mike and I are going to go have our workout.  Here, I’ll put something on for you to watch.”  She grabbed the Xbox controller and put one of my favorite shows on the TV for me, then patted me on the head as she left the room.  I felt utterly humiliated, but at the same time I really appreciated her taking care of me like this.  She could have just left me and not dealt with any of this, but she was doing a lot to make sure I was okay and comfortable.  I was still very lucky to have her.

Once they finished their workout, Lola walked into the living room and plopped down on the couch, while Mike went to the kitchen to grab them both some water.  Lola leaned back on the couch and propped her socked feet up on the coffee table right next to me.  They were enormous, and even though she only wore a size 7 shoe, her feet were a couple of inches taller than I was.  “Hey Stevie,” she said sweetly, “You’re not too small to give me your famous foot rubs now, are you?”  She batted her eyelashes at me as she spoke.  

“Um, no, no of course not,” I said, wanting to make her happy.  

“Good.”  She reached down and peeled off her moist workout socks.  “Then get to it little man,” she said as she wiggled her toes.  I walked right up to the bottoms of her gigantic feet.  I watched the wrinkles of her soles ripple like waves in the ocean as she continued wiggling her toes expectantly.  Her feet were incredibly smelly from her workout.  She knew I liked that when I was full-sized, and would intentionally get her feet nice and smelly for me, but at my new height the odor completely dominated my senses.  I found it arousing but also a bit disgusting all at once.  I had no idea how to massage these feet that were bigger than I was.  I tried grabbing each side of her sole with one hand and squeezing, like I normally would, but my tiny hands covered such little surface area that I doubted she felt anything.  She confirmed my suspicions after a few moments of my pathetic attempts.  “I can’t even feel you!  Come on, put your whole body into it!”

Just as she was instructing me how to rub her feet, Mike walked into the room and sat right next to her on the couch.  “Wow, putting the little guy to work, huh?” He laughed.  

“Of course!  He’s not getting out of his foot rubbing duties just because he’s tiny now,” she giggled.  “It’s not like you’re willing to rub my feet for me.”
“True,” Mike agreed.  “I’m not really a foot guy, especially when your feet smell like that!  I can smell them from here.  I don’t know how he doesn’t pass out down there.”

“Oh, I get them smelly on purpose just for him.  Little Stevie loves my smelly feet.”  Lola parted her feet so that she could see me on the table between her feet.  “Isn’t that right Stevie?”

“Yes, that’s right,” I said quietly.

“What was that?  I can’t hear you,” Lola said, cupping her ear.  

“I said yes, that’s right!” I yelled at her in my tiny high-pitched voice.  

“Yep, that’s what I thought,” she said as put her feet back together.  I continued toiling away at her feet while Lola and Mike relaxed and watched TV.  I tried various techniques to massage her gargantuan soles.  I tried using both palms to push against her foot.  I tried turning around and pressing my shoulders against her soft sole.  She must have been somewhat satisfied with my efforts, as she let me go on doing this for at least 30 minutes.  

All of a sudden Lola parted her feet again and I saw her looking down at me with a smile.  I noticed that Mike was now sitting with his arm wrapped around her shoulder, and Lola was leaning her head against his chest.  “Stevie you’re doing okay, but why don’t you try using your tongue? Maybe that will work better,” she said with a grin.  

“Ah that is just cruel, Lola,” laughed Mike.  

“No it’s not, he loves my feet.  Lick my feet, little Stevie,” she said authoritatively.  I did as she told me and started licking all over the surface of her soles - as much as I could reach, at least.  I wasn’t able to get up to her toes, but I did my best to lick all over the rest.  I got down on my knees and licked and sucked all over her calloused heels.  I heard what sounded like a moan of pleasure, so I thought I must be doing something right.  I continued licking and licking, fueled by the idea that I may be turning her on.  I would do anything for her to see me in a sexual light once again.  I took a peek around the edge of her foot to see her face so I could gauge her reaction, and I was devastated to see that she and Mike were making out.  Looks like that moan of pleasure I heard wasn’t because of my pathetic foot worshiping, it was because Mike had his tongue in her mouth.  

I felt so jealous and frustrated in that moment.  Why couldn’t that be me kissing her?  Why did I have to be the one to shrink?  Unfortunately, I knew the answer.  It’s all my fault.  If I had just gotten the stupid vaccine I wouldn’t be in this mess.  I deserve this.  I stood there next to her feet, just watching them make out.  After a few moments, she broke away from the kiss and looked down at me.  

“Don’t stop, Stevie,” she said, then she shifted her body toward Mike, so that she was sitting on her hip and her feet were now sideways on the table in front of me, stacked one on top of the other, blocking my view of her again.  I climbed up onto the soles of her feet and began licking and worshiping again.  Now with her feet sideways, I was able to get to her toes.  I started kissing and licking all over them.  I continued cleaning Lola’s sweaty feet with my tongue for another 20-30 minutes, while she and Mike made out the entire time.  

Eventually they stopped kissing for a moment, and Mike propped his bare feet up on the table next to hers.  The table shook as his heels hit the table top, causing me to fall from my place on Lola’s toes.  “Hey Stevie,” Mike said, looking down at me.  “What do you think about giving me one of your famous massages too?”  

I looked over at his colossal feet, which absolutely dwarfed Lola’s already massive feet.  There was no way I was going to massage his disgusting feet, much less tongue-clean them the way I had done for Lola.  “Sorry, but no chance!”  I yelled out to him.  

“Ah that’s a shame,” Mike said disappointedly.  I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Nonsense, Stevie doesn’t mind giving you a massage too,” said Lola matter-of-factly.  “Right Stevie?”

“Lola I don’t want to!  His feet are disgusting!”  I yelled.

“You quit being rude,” she scolded me as she tapped the top of my head roughly with her big toe.  “Mike wants a massage, and you’re going to be a good boy and do what he says.”  She put her big toe under my chin and raised my face to look at her using her toenail.  “Is that understood?”  

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied.  I’m not sure why I said that.  I guess it just seemed appropriate to address her with respect, and honestly I was scared of her.  

“Good boy,” she smiled and used her foot to nudge me over to Mike’s feet.  “See?  He’ll do whatever we tell him to,” Lola said to him.  I approached his massive soles slowly.  They were so much bigger than Lola’s, and as I got closer, I realized they were much smellier too.  They didn’t have the slightly sweet tinge that I was used to from Lola’s feet.  Probably because she used sweet smelling lotions and perfumes and Mike didn’t.  His feet just smelled awful to me.  Nonetheless, I did as I was told and grabbed his feet and did my best to start rubbing them.  The soles of his feet were so much rougher than Lola’s, and there were some blisters as well.  I was hoping I could zone out and convince myself that these huge feet were hers, but there was no mistaking it - these were the rugged feet of a hardworking man.  

“Come on, put your back into it little buddy,” laughed Mike, as he snuggled closely with Lola.  He had his feet slightly parted, and I was able to see them both from between his soles.  She was watching me working hard down at Mike’s feet, while she laid against him and traced circles seductively on his chest with her finger.  

“It is so hot when you boss him around, babe,” Lola sighed.  

“You think so?”  He laughed.  

“Oh absolutely.  I love seeing you act dominant,” she said.  She sounded like this was arousing her.  

“Well if that’s what you like then I can do more of that,” Mike grinned.  

“You should have him lick your feet.  It feels so amazing,” said Lola.  

“You heard the lady,” Mike said, looking down at me between his feet.  “Lick my feet clean, bitch,” he demanded sternly.  I did what he said, and took a lick of his disgusting sole.  I stepped back and started coughing and sputtering from the horrible salty taste.  Lola giggled at my reaction.  Mike used his other foot and pushed me hard against his sole.  His big toe pushed on the back of my head and my face was smushed into the bottom of his foot.  “I said lick it, you little shit.  And don’t stop until I say you can.”  I desperately started licking, and he released his other foot from my back.  I continued licking and kissing all over his mighty sole like my life depended on it.  

Lola must have enjoyed his little display of dominance over me.  From between his feet, I saw her swing her leg over him so that she was straddling him.  They started making out again, this time much more intensely.  Meanwhile I didn’t dare stop worshiping his feet.  I was terrified of both of them and didn’t want to know what would happen if I disobeyed.  I licked and licked at his feet for nearly an hour.  The only enjoyable part of the experience was that I had a lovely view of Lola’s backside from between his feet.  Finally I saw her climb off of him.  “I’m gonna go get ready for bed,” she said and stood up from the couch.

“Okay, sounds good,” Mike said to her.  I stopped licking his feet and was watching as she walked away.  “Did anyone say you could stop licking?” Mike said sternly looking down at me between his feet.  I glanced over at Lola and saw she was grinning at me devilishly, waiting for my response.  

“No, sir,” I said dejectedly, hanging my head.  

“Then get back to it bitch boy,” Mike said smugly, tapping his big toe against my face.  I did as he said and began worshiping his feet again.  Lola threw her head back and laughed as she walked out of the room to go have a shower.  The bastard kept me there licking his disgusting feet for another hour, the entire time Lola was in the shower.  He played with me like I was a toy, slapping me with toes, pinching my body between his toes, whatever he could think of.  At one point he pushed me down onto my back and placed both feet on top of me and smothered my whole body underneath his tremendous soles.  

“Oh my god, you STILL have him licking your feet?” Lola giggled as she walked in the room. 

“Hey, you weren’t lying when you said it feels good.  Besides, you said he likes feet, right?”  Mike laughed.  

“I said he likes mine.  Poor little guy probably hates yours,” she mused.  “Anyway, are you boys ready for bed?”  She came and picked me up from the coffee table in her fist.  

“Sure, let’s go,” said Mike as he stood up.  She carried me to our bedroom, and to my dismay, Mike followed along with us.  When we got there, I saw that there was a small hamster cage set up on the storage bench right at the foot of the bed.

“Look Stevie, here is the present I got you today!  You’re too tiny to sleep in bed with me anymore.  I might crush you.  Sooo I got you a safe little place to stay!” Lola beamed.  She opened up the cage and tossed me in it and shut and locked the door behind me.  “Do you like it?”

“No I don’t like it,” I said angrily.  “It’s a hamster cage.  You couldn’t get me something a little less… dehumanizing?”

Lola crossed her arms and looked upset at my response.  “This was all I could find.  You should be grateful that I got you somewhere nice to sleep.”

“Lola, there isn’t even a bed, or blankets, or pillows!  It’s just hard plastic and a fucking hamster wheel.  How am I supposed to sleep in here?”  I asked.  Lola looked like she was contemplating for a moment, then she bounded over to the dirty laundry hamper and grabbed her dirty pair of workout songs from earlier today.  She came back and opened the cage and tossed them in, then closed and locked it again.

“There you go!  A little sleeping bag for you!” she laughed.  “Happy?”
“I guess so… and what about Mike?” I asked.  “You’re gonna let him sleep in my bed?”

“Well it would be a bit rude to make him stay on the couch when your spot on the bed is open, wouldn’t it?” she mused.  “Besides, in case you didn’t figure this out from earlier, Mike and I are kind of seeing each other now. Have a good night little man!”  Lola crawled into bed next to Mike, leaving me in my tiny cage at the foot of the bed.  I watched as they immediately started making out again.  Lola straddled him in cowgirl position and Mike removed her shirt.  

“Uh, do you think maybe the little guy would rather not watch?” Mike asked her.  

“You’re probably right,” she said, and casually turned around and tossed her t-shirt onto my cage, completely covering my view of them.  I could still hear everything though.  I heard as they started making love.  The bed was thudding against the storage bench, rattling my cage with every thrust Mike made into my lovely ex-girlfriend.  I heard her moaning like I’d never heard before.  

“Oh yes, Mike, yes!”  she squealed, sounding out of breath.  “You are so big!”  “Yes!  Yes!  Harder!” Her moans turned into screams of absolute pleasure.  I laid there in my gym sock sleeping bag, trying to tune them out, but it was too loud.  I listened to the entire thing, for about 45 minutes, before they finally stopped.  It was torturous, but I guess I needed to get used to it.  This was my life now.  I was my ex-girlfriend's pet.