- Text Size +

Jennifer was blown away by her new size and shape. She'd gone from short to above average in one jump. Looking down at a few of the nurses that she'd previously been looking up at brought a grin to her face. There were more cautious stares around her, nurses worried she was more capable of causing an incident. That ability to intimidate sent a flutter through her stomach. Jennifer didn't actually do anything malicious, of course, she was far too focused on drinking every detail in instead. But just the implication that she could do something like that gave her a thrill. Even Smith didn't look so scary when he was only a few inches larger.

It wasn't just her height. Her whole body had magnified and changed. Her shoulders had broadened, muscle deepening her torso and giving some thickness to her limbs. Her curves had expanded slightly too. It was impossible in a perfect way. Jennifer was beyond giddy when she'd stepped on the scale and saw the numbers shoot up to 167lbs. Reading that number almost brought the vertigo back. It's needless to say she had a very enthusiastic, exploratory shower as soon as she got back to the main prison.

The nurses said her growth spurt was tied for the largest on record with Vásquez.  When she'd heard that, tingles had run through Jennifer's spine, questions surfacing in her mind. Could she maybe catch up to her? Flashes of her rivalling Vásquez in size sprang forth. Eye to eye, bust to bust. Could she fight back?

Now, with a more rational mind, she doubted her fantastical ideas. Even at the same size there was no way Jennifer could take down Vásquez. It would be stupid to even try. The woman was a brick shit house and had abundant experience turning people into pulp.

She thumbed the ID card as she thought about it, waiting for Trish, sat in the library. 'It's best not to count eggs before they hatch', Jennifer thought. This was just the beginning, after all. That purple crap was too unpredictable to get her hopes too high. It was better to focus on the added size she'd already recieved and be happy in the present instead of looking to hypothetical futures. Having said that, the fact that she'd eeked out an extra inch over night meant she held some hope for more.

Jennifer looked to the area where the missing desk had been. The desk had been replaced, but the area felt irreversibly corrupted. That had been her desk and her area but now it was something else. She slipped off the table she was sat on (she would have hopped off before the growth) and strolled over. She stood where Vásquez had stood, leaning on the bookshelf, and tried to mentally measure up against her. Still far, far shorter.

Since the fight in the bathroom Vásquez had been held in the secret wing of the prison, away from everyone and, presumably, sat in a hospital bed.

Jennifer still felt guilty. She reasoned that if she'd consciously decided not to help she'd feel less guilty. It was the fact that she'd just frozen up. She was useless, just watching as Vásquez was stabbed by an even more vile person.

Wait, what?


Had she really just thought that to herself? Grading levels of evil and not having Vásquez at the top of the leader board felt dirty. 'I guess being evil, crazy and racist does take the cake.' Jennifer thought. That or Selina had fucked with her head.

Beanpole.

Never in her wildest dreams would she imagine that adjective applicable to Vásquez.


Trish darted through the bookcases, glancing over her shoulder. When she sighted Jennifer, lost in thought at the desk, she actually had to do a double take. Then a smile formed. She jumped forwards, wrapping arms around Jennifer and pulling her backwards into her own chest. "You grew?!" She half whispered, half spoke into Jennifer's ear.

Jennifer had jumped when the embrace wrapped around her, but quickly melted against Trish. Even though they'd only been friends (and now more than friends) for a short while she felt overwhelmingly close to her. Trauma makes the heart grow fonder? Something like that.

Trish released her and Jennifer hopped forwards, doing a dramatic twirl. She nodded hard enough to send her hair into her face. Tucking blonde lockes behind her ears she replied, "5 inches in 24 hours!" She couldn't contain her excitement, exclaiming too loud.

Trish shushed her, laughing. "Shit,  five inches? Maybe you'll catch up to me soon." Trish's growth rate had been almost as fast as Vásquez's initially, but had slowed. Trish still stood at a staggering 6'4 now. She could have easily fit into an Olympic volleyball or basketball team. Considering the firepower she held in her lower body, Jennifer would wager she could dunk on anyone. Hell, she could probably leap clean over her. The world around both ladies had dwindled but together, things just felt right.

Jennifer hugged Trish, rocking onto tip toes and pushing a kiss to her lips. Then she peppered her neck, tracing a little line down to her shoulder, where she returned to being flat footed.

Trish's face glowed with a subtle rose hue. She lent down and returned the gesture, simultaneously cupping Jennifer's butt and giving it a squeeze. "Oh, someone's getting some meat on her bones?" Trish asked with a deviant smile.

"Not as much as you." Jennifer slapped the thick rump Trish was hiding and sank her fingers into the curves. "Jesus, what are you squatting now?"

"More than you weight." She  hooked her arms around Jennifer's hips and effortlessly stood, lifting her up. They both descended into giggles, the prison around them fading away.

Like this, eye to eye, it was easier to make out. To bind together by the lips and let their tongues interwine. Trish let out a pleasure laced hum of excitement, biting Jennifer's lip before breaking the kiss. But Jennifer pushed forwards, reigniting things with more kissing. Her hands wandered across Trish, squeezing and groping through clothes. Trish span and pinned the blonde to a bookshelf, hips gyrating into her. It took her a while to regain her senses and break away from the succubus blonde.

She let Jennifer down against the bookshelf and kept her at arms length. "Hey, don't get me too worked up! It's not like we can have fun here." She laughed, looking over her shoulder.

Jennifer gave a disappointed pout but relented. "Fine, fine. So why did you call me here if it wasn't to jump my bones?" She'd been summoned by Trish via a note from Rachel this morning.

"Well, first I wanted to check you out after all of..." She gestured up and down Jennifer's body, "this. Congratulations on joining the weird science experiment group." She gave a half smile, clearly building up to something else.

"And the bad news?" Jennifer asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I, uh, wanted to give you a heads up." She paused, tone dipping as she did. "I heard Maria is kind of pissed with you."


Jennifer's smile disappeared. "Yeah, I guessed as much after yesterday."

"I think it's worse than just that, Jen. There's a lot of chatter. She wants to... Um.... Get rid of you." Jennifer's pale face paled further. "Just, stay away from Lobos for a bit, okay?"

"That's difficult considering they're everywhere. C-can't you and the nation help me out?"

"I wish I could, Jen. I really do." Trish sighed and peeked around a book case. "No one knows what Vásquez is gonna do when she gets back, so nobody wants to get involved. Only thing I can do is hit the showers at the same time as you. Lobos won't try anything if nation are in there too." That made Jennifer's eyebrows soar into her hairline. "Okay, keep it in your pants. Potentially life or death situation and all you can think about is this?" Trish chided, gesturing to herself.


Jennifer grinned, "it is a lot to appreciate."

Trish rolled her eyes. "True. But keep your game face on!" She delivered a little punch to the arm. Jennifer felt proud that she hardly moved. That would have surely had more of an impact if she'd done it to her yesterday.


"Alright, I'll be careful and stick to places with guards, okay?"

"Good. Anyway, we better go. I need to meet with Candice before her lunch finishes."

"Wait! I had something I wanted to talk about too!" Jennifer hissed, suddenly far more conscious of her surroundings. She checked behind the closest book shelf and then turned back to Trish. Wordlessly, she pulled up the hem of her top and slipped an ID card out of her waistband.

Trish's eyes went wide." What the fuck!?... What the fuuuuuck!?" Her vocabulary had been cut down by shock. "What... Why do you have that? How do you have that?"

Jennifer looked smugly at her companion. "Trish, I'm in here because I'm a theif. A good one."

"Can't have been that good or you wouldn't be in here!"

"Hey! My partners set me up!"

Trish held up a hand, "you know what, we ain't gettin' into that. Why did you steal it? Are you gonna try and break out?"

"No! You didn't let me finish explaining." They'd been whisper arguing this whole time, so Jennifer took a breath, calming down. "Last week one of the guards took me the wrong way. He led me to some huge room where they make that purple shit."

"Whooaaa, they're manufacturing it here?"

"Yeah! Tons of the stuff! The prison must have some contract with whoever Smith works for."

Trish connected the dots. "Wait, did you steal this so you could get to that stuff?"

"Well, yeah...." Jennifer said sheepishly. From Trish's tone she didn't seem too impressed.

"Jen, that's a real bad idea. What are you even gonna do with it? Sell it?"

"Trish, I'd take it." Trish was speechless after this revelation. "Look, you just said it yourself, Maria is pissed at me, Vásquez is using me as her bitch and... I'm not like you. I'm not strong. I can't fight. I...." Emotions began to well up now. "I'm surprised I've survived here for this long." Jennifer's gaze had dropped to the ground.

A mahogany set of fingers cupped her chin and pulled her gaze back up. "Hey, I know it's been tough for you. But this just seems like a really bad idea." Trish sighed. "It's an experimental drug from the government. We don't really know what it's doing to us. If I could get out of this trial I would. Just... Just wait, okay? I gotta go but we can talk more about this later." She had a sorrowful expression as she kissed Jennifer on the forehead.

It was hard watching Trish go. Being confined to the same building but forced to stay apart left a terrible ache in Jennifer. She couldn't even have a full conversation with her. She bit back the sadness and sagged onto a desk, starting the count to 300. As the count steadily climbed, a paranoia began to flare alongside it. She got the odd feeling that she was being watched, even though she'd been obsessively checking for someone else in the library constantly.

She didn't reach 300, instead choosing to scuttle out of the secluded area quickly. She told herself she was being silly but couldn't shake the feeling. Trish's warning had maybe been a bit too effective.

Jennifer debated where to go in the prison. Normally there wouldn't be this much choice, but being a part of the trial meant she and the others could choose when to have lunch instead of having her time slot alloted by prisoner number.

Yard or canteen were the obvious choices for crowded spots but both areas would be crawling with Lobos. Jennifer's stomach let out an angry gurgle. Since growing her appetite had increased threefold. It was a pleasant feeling, needing to eat more. She felt like she'd shed her previous difficulties gaining weight. The fact that she was starving, eased the decision making crisis. She wanted to maximise her ability to hit the set target calories. Without Vásquez she could stick to her diet instead of having her food taxed by the giant bitch. Considering Vásquez's return could happen at any time, eating sooner rather than later was a smart move.

Sun cascaded in through the safety glass windows, high up on the walls. Many of the rooms in the prison were built with high ceilings, but the canteen was huge. A gang rail high up on the walls, near the windows, meant guards could keep a birds eye view on prisoners.

Jennifer shielded her eyes, looking up and trying to make out who was stood up on the metallic walkway. She couldn't tell who exactly it was but was surprised to find only one person. The guards took watch in pairs. At this time of day four or six guards wouldn't be uncommon.

She felt that paranoia creeping up on her again but batted it away mentally. Lunch was winding down, so they would have less guards up there. It made sense. Stop freaking out. She walked across the large room and joined the short line for food.

Ahead of her she could hear two K13 members talking in hushed tones. Something about the Aryans and Vásquez. How the Aryans were on their last legs after their attempt at Lobos. The Lobos were hunting anyone in the gang, especially Amber.

Jennifer looked around then, wondering just where Amber would be. She hadn't seen the wild eyed woman since she'd been her hostage. Goosebumps erupted along Jennifer's arms as she thought about it. If she thought for too long she could feel the blade on her throat.

Could she better fight Amber off now that she was closer to her size? It was a comforting thought but Amber felt too insane to attempt fighting with her.

Looking at the K13 members, Jennifer remembered her altercation early last week. She panned across the canteen, looking for the woman that had hit her with a tray. She might actually be bigger than her now. Her eyes lingered on Maria's table. There wasn't anyone there, but some Lobos were scattered around the other tables in that area. Everyone became an orange blur at a distance though.

"I dunno, we might have to make a truce or something with Lobos." Jennifer's ears twitched. That was new. K13 and Lobos had been warring for so long that the idea of them having a truce was outlandish.

"Fuck that!"

"No, man, think about it. What if the Nation bitch and that Niner get as big as Vásquez. Or bigger. Those two gangs have been tight for a long time. It's gonna be a fucking problem."


"So what? Two giant putas can't take us all. We got numbers."

"You heard what Vásquez did to the aryans. Like, seven women got put down, man. Hilda is a fucking vegetable!" That made Jennifer's stomach turn. Was that true? She knew she was in the infirmary but she hadn't heard much else. "The fights in here are small. You ever heard of a fight in here with more than ten people?"

This clearly provoked some thought as the other lady took her time before answering. "No. But they ain't Vásquez tho, are they? She's been king bitch since day one. Four of us with shanks can take down two big bitches, easy."

"I dunno. If shit keeps popping off, there's gonna be some big changes. Us and the aryans are the only ones without one of those red bitches." Jennifer felt a bolt of worry strike. A self consciousness developed. The trial had brought turmoil in the prison but she hadn't known it was creating a stigma around the six women. It was only logical though, they were receiving different treatment in the system and they were becoming weapons in a huge game of prison chess.

The line moved forwards and the two ladies went to pick food, continuing their talk out of ear shot. Jennifer picked up a tray, delaying her approach so the K13 inmates could get more distance.

As she waited she noticed something. Something off. Orange shapes moving in a way that just didn't mesh with the surroundings.

The hairs on the back of her neck stood. Four shapes moved through the canteen tables against the field of orange. The Lobos lived up to their name, stalking like wolves in the long grasses. They moved with a singular purpose that no one else in the canteen had.

Jennifer put down her tray and stiffly began walking towards the exit of the canteen. She held her gaze on the four until footsteps ahead got her attention.

It was Scar. "Hey, where you going? We wanted to talk." If Jennifer wasn't already on edge she might not have noticed the threatening undertones of her voice. There was a glint of metal in the sunlight and time ground to a halt. Jennifer was frozen again. Frozen like a deer in the headlights.

This time she refused to be caught like this. Helpless.

Jennifer snapped back to reality, lashing a desperate kick forwards. Even she was surprised with just how fast her leg rose and whipped out. The kick caught Alvarez in the chest hard. She'd been expecting this to be easy, underestimating any resistance from Jennifer. That in addition to the added size and power meant Scar was snatched off of her feet, crashing backwards through the canteen doors. It would be an understatement to say that she was shocked. Jennifer herself was in awe. Awe of her own strength.

Rapid footsteps behind her signalled she couldn't revel in her mini victory. She needed to run. Now. Jennifer charged out, leaping over a swearing, Alvarez and speeding through the corridors while wolves chased her.

She ran, instincts navigating her instead of anything conscious.   She didn't have anywhere safe. She snaked through corridors, passed cells and through to the one place her subconscious mind knew they couldn't follow. Medbay.

When her conscious mind caught up to the subconscious she pulled the ID card free. It was the one place they couldn't follow. Sure, it would mean getting caught with the card but it was preferable to being murdered.

Jennifer passed a set of guards that shouted something at her. She couldn't make it out over her own heartbeat, but assumed they wanted her to stop. They didn't pursue her, probably too preoccupied with the murderous pack heading towards them instead.

The brakes were hit when she burst into medbay. A quick sleight of hand came as second nature to hide the ID card. To keep it hidden from Smith who was stood before the puffed out blonde.

"Jennifer." He nodded, brow furrowed. "I'd just sent some guards to find you."

Jennifer tried to slow her breathing and look like she wasn't frantically avoiding multiple stab wounds. "W-why?" She asked, worried. Did he know about the ID?

"Vásquez has requested your company."

Oh, fuck. Jennifer's stomach did a flip. She hadn't though that she'd be dealing with Vásquez again so soon. She was bed ridden, right? This wasn't some tit for tat ploy to enact revenge for letting her get stabbed.... Was it?

A cold sensation washed over Jennifer. "U-um. C-can she do that? Just request me?"

"She's been quite insistent. She mentioned something about your safety potentially being in danger. I've been monitoring the CCTV and saw she might be right."

Her mouth opened but then wordlessly flapped back closed. Smith having access to the CCTV system was entirely unexpected. Had he seen her and Trish going into the library? They entered and exited separately but he wasn't stupid. She didn't get a chance to enquire and he didn't elaborate any further. Smith beeped his ID pass and nodded for her to enter.

'We were in a CCTV dead spot. There's no way he saw the ID.' Jennifer kept repeating in her head. She bit the inside of her cheek, maintaining her own poker face as she stepped through the threshold. For now she had to put a pin in those thoughts. The more pressing matter was Vásquez.

They turned off from the beaten path quickly, straight into new territory on this side of the wing. About four weeks ago, Jennifer had been convinced this side was a mirror image of the prison where the inmates were. That idea was proven more and more wrong with every new exploration. It appeared whoever made this part of the prison had purposefully planned it to be confusing. It must have been recently added to the building. The lack of cracks in the tiles, the missing scent of mould and overall cleanliness strengthened that hypothesis.

Every time she walked these halls there were more questions.

"We moved Vásquez to the infirmary, but right now she's in a staff only area. We wanted to maintain the trial's parameters as closely as possible so we're happy to give her some free reign." Smith said, swiping his ID on a reader. Jennifer was about to ask what he meant when she saw where they were. The question became redundant.

It was a gym. A well equipped, empty gym. Empty apart from two people. A guard at the door and the huge form using one of the machines.

So much for being bed ridden.

Less than 24 hours after being stabbed Vásquez was using the angled leg press. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a sports bra, a huge bandage over her stabbed side. Jennifer let her eyes dwell on her. That was a lot of extra skin. Extra skin that would have been a tantalising temptation if Jennifer wasn't so nervous.

"Don't strain yourself too much." Smith said.

"I'm not. I'm fine." Was all Vásquez replied with. Jennifer didn't see how that was possible considering she was lifting a few hundred pounds of weight.... With one leg.

"If you reopen your stitches again nurse Doe is going to be very upset."

Vásquez shot him a look. "What? Is she not paid by the hour or something?"

A muscle in Smith's jaw twitched. "You will not be stitched back up again. If it opens, it opens." He said before turning on his heels. "Don't do anything stupid. We'll be watching." Jennifer, unlike Vásquez, took his warning seriously. She nodded rapidly.

He left her with the Vásquez. "Hey, blondie." She switched legs, not even acknowledging Jennifer with a look.

"Um... Hey."

"Maria try something yet?"

"Yeah. Alvarez and some other Lobos came after me in the canteen."

Vásquez laughed. "Wow. What a pussy. I can't believe she tried to scare you straight." Jennifer was apprehensive about engaging with Vásquez. Uncertainty clouded her motives for calling her here, but Jennifer needed to know what was going on.

"What do you mean scare me? They had knives."

Vásquez racked the weight and pulled on a handle. For the first time she turned to Jennifer. "She tried to get you stabbed by a whole group of women in the middle of the day, right?"

"Y-yeah...."

"If she wanted you dead, your cell would open in the middle of the night and one woman would have killed you. This was just bullshit scare tactics, trying to send a statement to you and the other gangs."

"So they weren't going to stab me?"

"Hmmmm, no, they would have stabbed you. They wouldn't have killed you." Jennifer didn't feel reassured by this correction. "That's why I told baldilocks to go get you." She took a moment to flip off a camera in the corner of the room. "Because if she didn't send Alvarez in the day, she would have sent her at night." Jennifer felt light headed. "Chill, I'll talk to her."

Vásquez stood up and stretched. For the first time Jennifer got to compare her new size against Vásquez. She wasn't bellybutton height anymore but she still had to angle her head up slightly to look at her boobs. She'd grown more but Jennifer's growth spurt had been bigger. Vásquez looked down at Jennifer and made a face. A knot twisted in Jennifer's stomach. "Did you grow?" She asked. Jennifer gave a shallow, affirmative nod. Vásquez huffed, "that bald bitch better find a bed big enough so I can get another dose." Then walked passed to a plate loading hamstring curl.

That was it?

Jennifer hurried behind the large woman. "You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" Vásquez nonchalantly replied, sliding plates onto the machine.

"Because.... You got stabbed because of me."

Vásquez laughed again. It was uncanny how she could brush off a murder attempt as if she'd just stubbed her toe. "That shiv was smaller than Jackson's dick. If Amber wants to kill me she's gonna need a fucking tank."

She stepped onto the machine, back to Jennifer as she started working out. Bent at the hip over a cushioned part of the machine, Vásquez's hips and ass seem even wider. Her hands gripped cold metal as she hooked her ankle around the weight and began lifting. Gargantuan bundles of hamstring swelled with each curl, the weights clinking together at the top and bottom of every repetition.

"Still, you got stabbed because of me and then beat up by Hilda." Jennifer continued, guilt making her voice small.

"Look, blondie. I've been stabbed before. I've been beaten worse too. It's not a big deal. You don't fight." Her voice grew grim. "It's my job to fight. Shit happens."

The knot in Jennifer's stomach eased but something else replaced it. A defiant, indignant anger. "Why?" Jennifer asked, voice louder and bigger now.

"Why what?"

"Why aren't you mad? Would you be mad if I was Lobos?" Jennifer continued, volume growing alongside the anger she was whipping herself up into. "You think I'm fucking pathetic, don't you?"

Vásquez stopped pumping out reps and dropped the weight. She stood straight, peering over her shoulder at Jennifer. The blonde did her best not to shrink away under her eyes. "Don't try to be something you're not, blondie. It'll get you killed."

"What and you were always this?" Jennifer waved her hand up and down. She was on a roll, words tumbling out faster than her brain could keep up. "Maria's fucking lapdog. You've always been some... some unstoppable cunt?" Vásquez just watched over her shoulder, unphased and maybe even a little impressed. The words so far had been ineffective against her thick skin. "You weren't ever a skinny, weak, beanpole?" The last word dripped with venom. Vásquez's eyes glinted at the name. That one did it.

"Fucking Selina." She grumbled, stepping off of the machine and looming over Jennifer. A hand shot out faster than lightning, clamping over the lower half of Jennifer's face, thumb digging into one cheek as fingers dug into the other.

"Hey!" shouted the guard, a hand darting to his belt as he walked towards the two.

"Don't ever call me that again, blondie." She growled from far above, any bravado seeping out of Jennifer. Vásquez shoved hard, sending her tumbling into a chest press machine. As the guard got closer he slowed. Vásquez's glare stopped him completely. "You are pathetic." She spat down at the crumpled blonde woman. Jennifer struggled to right herself when a moist, bare foot stomped her down. It came again, this time slapping to Jennifer's face, pinning her to the ground.

Jennifer's humiliation was replaced by panic as the pressure increased and toes curled around her scalp. "Or are you gonna prove me wrong?" Vásquez boomed. Jennifer pushed at the foot, clawing at it, struggling frantically. The pressure increased more as Vásquez pressed more weight down on her. "All I do is fucking train. Train, eat, fight. That's it. For years. You think a few extra inches and a month of working out is gonna change you?"

Vásquez's foot was crushing Jennifer's head, squeezing thoughts out like juice from an orange. Somehow one bizarre question survived long enough to be remembered. How did Vásquez know she'd been working out? The pressure increased more and Jennifer felt as if her eyes would pop from her skull. Her whole head could pop like a water balloon at any moment. She let out a squeaky, stuttered apology. "I'm sorry. I... I-"

Then it stopped. Vásquez let up and stepped back, an exhale rattling out of her. Jennifer scrambled up the machine, getting back to her feet as quickly as possible. She'd been worried there was more abuse coming. But Vásquez was just stood there, an odd look on her face. The guard had a taser in his hand, one finger pushed to an ear piece. Smith must have been relaying orders.

The latina paid him no mind though. While angry, she looked in control. She chewed her lip, mulling some thought over in her head. "Fuck it. Fine. Come and hit me." Jennifer was perplexed by the situation taking a 180. "I won't hit you back. Come and give me a free shot." Jennifer didn't move. This had to be some kind of trap or game.

Patience wasn't Vásquez's strongest virtue. "If you don't hit me - like really hit me, I'm gonna fuck you up." Vásquez laid down the statement, letting it settle in the room, before continuing. "Ten... Nine... Eight..." Jennifer panicked as the count grew lower.

She bundled up her courage and charged. She had no form. She had no sense for combat. She just rushed forwards and swung a limp noodle at the wall of latina. It ricocheted off of her sweat drenched sports bra. "Wow." Was all it elicited from Vásquez. "See what I mean?" She let out a wry laugh. "What the fuck was that? You get one shot to get aaaaaallll the revenge you want and you can't throw a punch. You're not a fighter blondie." Vásquez pointed to the bandages that had, at some point, begun turning red. "You have a fucking bulls eye and you punch me in the tit." She scoffed. "Why would I be mad at you for freezing up when Amber came at you with a knife?" She went back to the hamstring curl, shaking her head. "Oh, and not that it's any of your fucking business, but I don't get mad at green Lobos for freezing up either. It happens the first time."

Vásquez left Jennifer there on the floor. She left her there wallowing in a depressed, worthless heap. All the extra size she'd wished for felt wasted on her. She swallowed the lump in her throat. "Did you freeze up the first time?"

"No." Came the response. It could have been bragging, but there wasn't a shred of pride behind the answer. "Stop moping and go lift some weights. We're not going to get to use this gym for long." Jennifer looked around at the landscape of fitness orientated machines and weights. She was right. This was a window of opportunity she wouldn't get again.

She wiped the grime of the sweaty footprint from her face, hauled herself up and got to work.

They stayed silently apart for a while. It was only a few hours later that they shared more than a handful of words. Jennifer was tired and sore, body aching after the first time working out with weights. It was different to body weight workouts. You were able to push yourself in entirely new ways.

They'd showered separately and were eating, sat in a smaller, cleaner canteen. Jennifer had been doing her best not to talk, scared to incur the wrath of the giant. But something had been niggling in the back of her brain since their interaction earlier.

"How did you know I was working out?" She blurted.

Vásquez was busy inhaling chilli when the question was asked. She was hunched over the table, arms akimbo, protecting a cauldron like pot as if she were a bear. She'd devoured her bowl in seconds and dragged the entire pot over earlier.

Her still wet hair looked even darker like this, hanging down over her face. She had switched to another sports bra instead of a vest. The huge elastic and fabric contraption left her bandages able to breath. It also left her abs, food baby and skull tattoos on show. She gulped down a mouthful and answered. "Was pretty obvious looking at you. Plus when you weighed in at 124lbs you basically danced off the scales." She went back to munching down copious amount of food.

Jennifer, on the other hand, had stopped eating. Staring into the bowl of meat and beans, she blinked rapidly. 124. 124lbs. That was her exact weight that week. Jennifer had scorched it into her memory. It had been a big moment for her. A milestone, an achievement, something that she had good reason to remember. Why had Vásquez even been paying attention, let alone remember it? The blonde tried to be nonchalant as she probed further. "Yeah, I was happy seeing the number so high. Do you remember how much you weighed that week?"

"I dunno. Probably around 300?" Vásquez mumbled it around a mouthful of food.

"You remember my weight but not yours?" Jennifer hadn't meant to say it aloud.

Vásquez audibly swallowed. She was quick on her feet with a response. "Hard to keep track when I keep growing." She shrugged. It had been a quick response, but not quick enough. She'd paused. She'd had to think up an excuse.

Jennifer's pulse pounded in her ears. She nodded and went back to slowly eating, but her appetite was dead. Selina was right. Vásquez had feelings for her. Even if they were deformed, malignant feelings that were expressed as vicious actions, they were there.


Jennifer didn't know how to feel about this. There was a whole swath of fear shrouding her. Selina's words bounced around her head. Was Trish safe? What if she found out about them?

Despite herself, there was a streak of a warmer colour in that shroud of cold blue. Jennifer felt... Flattered. It didn't feel real. Vásquez, this violent, murderous, evil, beautiful, breath taking, towering, gorgeous woman actually felt something about her. It didn't excuse her actions but it did dull the pain a little. Was Vásquez just the bully pulling her pigtails for attention?  No. No, that was insane. She was the psycho that had grown attached to a pet. That was it.

The only sound for the rest of the meal was spoons scraping on plates or iron. That and Vásquez casually belching loud enough to rattle Jennifer's brain. "You gonna eat that?" She asked afterwards, pointing to the half eaten bowl.

Jennifer slid the food over to her.

After some time they were moved to a cell. It mirrored the typical cells of the prison, even down to the bunk beds. The smaller woman claimed the bottom bunk for practical reasons. She doubted her seven foot plus cell mate could squeeze under the top bunk.

In spite of how their confrontation in the gym had gone, Jennifer actually felt more relaxed around the latina now. She'd gotten her feelings off of her chest and shrugged off the guilt that had been weighing her down internally. What's more, she now felt like Vásquez had a slither of respect for her after standing up for herself.   

Now laid on the bottom bunk, she felt peaceful. Even as the whole frame creaked left and right, Vásquez climbing in. Jennifer could see the metal being bent out of shape under her weight overhead, legs emerging off the end. She tossed and turned, making the bed screech and whine. Jennifer stayed quiet, listening to the storm obviously brewing.

It took barely 30 minutes for Vásquez to give out an "UGH!" The relatively small drop still caused a meteorite like impact when she leap off the top bunk.

She lifted the flimsy mattress over her head and threw it to the ground. "This bed is way too fucking small." She stated the obvious, sprawling onto the mattress, making it look puny.

"Do you have a different bunk in your cell?" Jennifer asked, rolling onto her side and propping her head up in a palm.

"Yeah, the warden got a new bed put in my cell. It could only fit diagonally though." Vásquez laid on her back, fingers interlaced behind her head. Her lats stretched the limits of the sports bra. "They took ages getting it into the cell.... I doubt they'll be getting it out for a day or two." A day or two to heal from a stab wound felt optimistic, but Jennifer wouldn't put anything past her. If nothing else, at least it would mean less time locked in with Vásquez.

Jennifer watched her unlocked her fingers and stretch her arms and legs out. She could almost touch each of the narrow cell's four walls at the same time. Groups of muscles jump alive as she stretched. The pale woman was in awe of the Vásquez's metabolism. The bowling ball of food from a mere hour and a half ago had evaporated. She'd chugged a monstrous protein shake after the meal too, and still, her abs were back to their tight, normal selves. Jade coloured eyes traced along the abs and obliques. Across the skulls. In the dim light she noticed the paler lines. The scars. She wasn't kidding about being stabbed before.

Vásquez turned over, cutting the observation short. She shuffled, reared back onto her knees and hooked her fingers under the material of the sports bra. Jennifer's breath caught as she wrestled it up over her head and off completely. The full, muscle clad expanse of her back was revealed to the blonde. Jennifer greedily darted her eyes over the wide back, taking in all the details she could.

Vásquez pulled one arm over her chest and pressed on her elbow. There was a pop in her back and she groaned. "Fuck I'm sore. Hey, come massage me." She laid down on her front. "You owe me after I took that beating anyway, right?"

Jennifer's pulse quickened. She did owe her,but this felt dangerous. She pushed herself off of the mattress and stepped onto the ground near Vásquez's hip. "How do you want me to..."

"Just climb on and start." Jennifer tentatively stepped over Vásquez and lowered herself down, straddling her hips. Her ass was wide, thick and firm, propping  Jennifer up high.

Gently, she pushed her fingers into Vásquez's lower back, either side of her spine. "Harder." Jennifer pushed down on her, splaying her fingers out into the muscles firmly. She tried to push upwards, rolling her fingers across Vásquez's back, but found it difficult without oil or some lubricant.

The titan didn't seem to mind as she hummed happily. Jennifer was doing her best not to be turned on by this but it was a test of willpower she was failing. She kneaded the bunches and knots of muscle under the soft skin. Warm silk wrapped around steel. Moving up and down the back, she got to really appreciate the amount of muscle packed onto Vásquez. All the shapes and lines did something to her primal brain. She concentrated on not to rock her hips into Vásquez.

She needed a distraction. She searched for anything to keep her busy, to calm her libido. More thin, pale lines caught her attention. Stab marks. Lots of them scattered over the vast, tan back. She had a lot more scars on her back than her front. Vásquez must have been outnumbered and surrounded a lot. It made sense. No one would want to fight her one on one.

Jennifer ran her finger over one of the scars, momentarily lost thinking about it. Catching herself, she went back to massaging. Back on task, she had to find a new distraction. She focused on her hands. Jennifer couldn't believe how her hands were so dwarfed by the back that flared out in front of her like a huge oaken table. Her growth meant nothing relative to Vásquez. Even after missing two whole doses the latina was colossal in comparison.

Jennifer felt words forming in her hands, vibrating through Vásquez. "Fuck, you're getting me worked up, Blondie." Jennifer stopped kneading, unsure of what to do. "Get up."

She rose, stepping backwards, shrinking smaller near the toilet in the corner. Vásquez turned over, her breasts lolling to the sides as she pulled her legs in. Planting her feet, she then angled her hips up and peeled down the overalls and underwear. Her rump fell back to the mattress, a muffled thud rumbling the floor.

She kicked off the red overalls. "Since it was actually leg day, I feel like they need some attention too." Jennifer didn't know where to look. Her legs were endless. Laying on the floor like this it was even more abundantly obvious. Vásquez filled the narrow space beside the bed. She could stretch up and touch the bars while pointing her toes and hitting the toilet next to Jennifer. An old thought from last week resurfaced. 'She's outgrowing the world.' It wasn't just people. It was furniture, handcuffs and even rooms. For some reason that sent a heat through Jennifer. Looking along the trunks of the sculpted  mass, she felt it burn hotter. The urge to get onto her knees and just rub against them throbbed inside her chest.

As if sensing the tension rising off of Jennifer, Vásquez grinned wider. She pointed her toes and lifted a leg, tracing a line up through the air and just glancing Jennifer. Then she flared her leg to the side, dropping her foot onto the bottom bunk.

"C'mon, blondie. My legs are so tight." She teasingly flexed and unflexed, making the muscles surge and fall. "It's like a sports massage, right? Don't you wanna help them grow even bigger, blondie?" Those words sent fissures cracking through Jennifer's already crumbling resolve. For some depraved reason, the answer was: Yes. She did want to help. Some perverse part of her wanted to help Vasquez get even bigger. Stronger. The woman was intoxicating. Deep down she knew she didn't want to resist, but she began creating mental excuses for herself.

'She's just going to make me anyway. She'll fuck me up and then force me. And if I don't, she might start to wonder about Trish!' That last one really stabbed at her. Trish. If she didn't do this, their budding relationship could end in blood and tears.

She edged forward, leaving the faux safety of the back wall and stepping into the metaphorical no man's land. Vásquez was still flexing and unflexing her leg, pumping it up and down over and over. God, it looked bigger than just moments ago. The repeated flexing must have got the muscle ready for action. She reached out a hand and planted it on the girthiest part of Vásquez's thigh. The slab of adductor on her inner leg. It actually made Vásquez moan out, head rolling back. "Fuck, right to the sensitive part?" She laughed. "Who knew you had it in you, blondie?"

Jennifer's face felt hot, but not as hot as the iron her hand was pressed to. Vásquez finally relaxed, unflexing the limb. "Get to work." She whispered. That sultry, deep whisper sent a crackle of electric along Jennifer's spine. The command carried by that hushed tone was so out of character, almost musical. Jennifer swallowed down the last of her doubts and plunged in, sinking to her knees at the thigh, like it was an altar. She pressed her other palm to the meat of Vásquez's leg and submerged her digits. Her fingers and palms pushed deep, thumbs making tiny circles.

The massage only lasted a few minutes. This close to Vásquez's crotch Jennifer could feel the arousal build. Once it hit a critical mass she couldn't keep it contained. Her leg lifted, taking two miniscule hands with it. Jennifer felt glued to the leg, feeling gears and cogs moving beneath the surface. It began to close on her, pushing small hands to modest chest and pinning Jennifer against the other marble pillar of a leg that had come up to greet her. It was like the jaws of a prehistoric alligator, chomping down on the blonde.

Vásquez squeezed gently and crushed the air from Jennifer's lungs. Meat surged all around her, muscle crawling up her body as an otherworldly strength flooded the limbs. Lines of tone deepened, cracks in the earth, as muscles hardened. She was being suffocated of oxygen but refused to miss the glorious show she was a part of. As the legs flexed thicker and bigger around her, compacting her body more, she could feel them swallow her up. Her breasts were pushed upward, doing their best to escape the onslaught of pressure. Her stomach concaved and rib cage flattened. From hips to collar bone, she felt consumed in a fire like embrace. She loved it.

Right when the pain began to become too much the crushing stopped and a melodic laugh rolled through Jennifer's brain. "You look so small in there, blondie." Vásquez giggled. "Does this count as a massage for you?" She asked, now undulating the muscles around Jennifer.

The dimunitive woman couldn't answer but was sure her underwear was completely soaked through.

The jaws of life opened, Jennifer hooked her arms around the thighs, holding both around her, refusing to let them get too far away. She took some of their massive weight on herself and was amazed at just how heavy each leg was. If Vásquez dropped one on her she doubted she'd be able to get free.

She clung to each leg, running her hands and arms up and down their length. Vásquez was sat up slightly, propped up on her elbows to watch Jennifer. Jennifer didn't care. She leaned down and kissed the quad on her right. Then the one on her left. Right, left, right, left. She felt like a kid in a candy store. The excuses from earlier were lost. The worries too. A lustful fog consumed the cell. She leaned further down and let her tongue roll out of her mouth. Curling it, she dragged the tip along Vásquez's inner thigh. Vásquez trembled and her scent filled Jennifer's nose.

The latina bit her lip, suppressing any sound that could somehow dispel this trance that Jennifer was in. She opened her legs wider, threading one foot under the bed while the other hit the opposite wall. Jennifer bent lower, ass in the air as she continued worshipping the body around her.

Kissing and licking and biting. Vásquez had her lips slightly parted, shallow breaths coming and going, watching events unfold.

Jennifer kept one hand on the leg to her left. Her right hand explored, moving up and along until her fingers reached the smouldering mass at the base of both legs. She submerged a finger into the wet folds, flicking her tongue on the nub just above. Working her finger in and out, she felt how Vásquez gripped her tightly. She slipped in a second finger, then a third, the landscape like body squirming.

Vásquez gripped mighty handfuls of the thin mattress, forearms inflating as she did. She eased back, abs taking her weight as she lifted her elbows and switched to  grabbed the bars overhead.

Jennifer had her eyes open, watching Vásquez's body move. There was a ripple in the air as Vásquez orgasmed. A rumbling. A moan.

Pulling her fingers free, Jennifer dipped her body lower, now using only her tongue to pleasure Vásquez, hands going on a new adventure above. The hills above her swelled and fell with panting breaths while she ran her hands over abdominal. This wasn't like the library. This wasn't brutal and primal. Jennifer was actually having fun. The bars rattled as Vásquez built to a new climax. She curled a leg, hugging Jennifer with one bent limb and cradling her. From Vásquez's point of view she could see the woman just nestled in the top of a canyon of skin. With an almighty bucking of her hips, Vásquez came again.

She released the bar with one hand, finally bringing it down to plant it onto Jennifer's head. She pushed her deeper, grinding up against her. She bucked again, rasping out a groaned, "f-fuck, blondie."

Both women were sweating now, the heat of the day typically dispersed by night but at this moment the cell was an oven.

Vásquez pulled now, tentatively tugging on Jennifer's hair to pull her free from the alcove she'd buried herself in. She resisted at first, too consumed to tell what was happening. She relented and Vásquez shifted to her ass and then her knees. "It's my turn." She said, a devilish look in her eyes. She planted a dinner plate hand on the blonde and guided her backwards, onto her feet and to the back wall. Vásquez stood up, sucking the space out of the cell and filling Jennifer's vision. Her naked chest loomed, a melon thrust forwards, and an erect nipple pushed to her lips, "suck."

Pink lips parted and the dark nipple invaded her mouth. The zipper on the front of her overalls whirred down and the dinner plate sized hand slid in to study the pale body beneath. Vásquez felt the curves and drew a line down from Jennifer's chest, along her waist and then across to her pelvis, digging deeper. Her touch was electric, sending static through Jennifer.

Vásquez leaned down to whisper into the shorter woman's ear. "Mhmm, someone is juicy." She nibbled the ear and Jennifer moaned into the breast that smothered her.

Long fingers glided up into Jennifer, making her writhe against Vásquez. She was cocooned by the larger woman, surrounded by her and the wall.

Jennifer's eyes rolled in her skull as the fingers probed and rubbed. Her knees felt weak as the first orgasm struck. "Oh, that was quick." Vásquez laughed. She plunged deeper, flattening her palm as much as she could between the two slim thighs.

Her other hand forced it's way into the small of Jennifer's back sinking lower to grab a handful of ass. Jennifer did the same but found her hands were disappointingly undersized to get as much of a handful as Vásquez did. There was just too much ass.

That thought made Jennifer shiver, another orgasm rocking her. She broke away from the saliva slick nipple, a single strand connecting her for a moment.

Jennifer was panting. She only had a fistful of seconds before Vásquez came down, lips engulfing hers. Her tongue pushed into the blonde's mouth, swirling as it dominated the smaller tongue. Jennifer groaned up into Vásquez as yet another orgasm crashed into her. Her brain was being flooded with chemicals. This entire experience felt dreamlike.

The kiss ended and Vásquez yanked roughly at the overalls, pulling them off of Jennifer, popping stitches as she did. Once both women were naked Vásquez grabbed Jennifer by the waist and lifted her up like a bag of flour.

Jennifer used her arms to just about stop from crashing into the ceiling. Vásquez hooked Jennifer's legs onto her shoulders and buried her face into the shaved crotch. The smaller woman was pressed to the ceiling, neck craned and back curved around Vásquez. They wobbled for a moment and Vásquez pressed her again against the back wall.

That same large tongue now probed a different orifice. Jennifer drove the fingers of one hand through obsidian hair. The other hand was steadying herself against the concrete. She couldn't stop the noises spilling out from her lips, her already sensitive pussy receiving a barrage of stimulus. She pounded a fist against the ceiling and gasped out as another climax raged. She hugged herself to Vásquez, "st-stop." She croaked.

Vásquez either didn't hear or didn't care. She kept going, dragging Jennifer through another orgasm. Her legs were trembling along Vásquez's back, toes curled.

The stimulus was too much. Unbeknownst to either woman the G37 in their systems was burning through their nerves and altering hormones, making every sensation tripled. Jennifer begged, hugging Vásquez's head and pleading.

Eventually the giant took notice. Vásquez pivoted and sat Jennifer on the top bunk. Without a mattress she was sat on the mesh that housed the mattress. The latina's face loomed close. "What?" She asked, juices on her face catching the light. Jennifer was just above eye level like this. This vantage point was interesting.

"I need - I need...."

"Pffft. You need to work on your stamina." Vásquez rolled her eyes. Jennifer looked spent, hunched over and struggling to talk. Vásquez lifted her up and plopped her into the bottom bunk, unceremoniously. "Let me clean up and then it's your turn again." The combination of the insane day, the gym and then a rollercoaster of sex was too much for Jennifer. Shr struggled to stay awake but Nyx gripped her, pulling her into an exhausted, dreamless sleep.

Vásquez finished washing her face and chest of the sexual spillage. Closing the tap above the toilet she looked over at the crashed out blonde. "Hey!" She grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pulled on Jennifer. She moved partially upright but crashed back down to the mattress as soon as she let go. Vásquez sighed. She brushed the loose strands of hair out of Jennifer's face.

"Fuck me, why is it always the blondes?"