- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally got around to writing beeeg Jen. Hope it loves up to your expectations! This picks up right after chapter 17

"It's revenge." Jennifer said, pushing the tip of the needle into her thigh. She barely noticed the sharp sting of that she was usually so afraid of. Her emotions were too potent, boiling and bubbling under the surface. She pushed the plunger down and felt a cold rush, quickly dissipating as her heart thundered against her breastbone.

Vásquez had told her not to try to be something she wasn't. Not to try to be a fighter. But sometimes you'd be surprised at what you can do when push comes to shove. When someone takes away what little you have left.

Standing, Jennifer felt her head spin, foreign chemicals whirling around her body. She fell backwards out of the hole that housed Vasquez, body beginning to tighten. Trish caught her, almost falling together with Jennifer due to her injuries and the blonde's weight. "Jen, what was that?" She asked, a genuine worry creeping into her voice.

"G38." The croaked answer didn't inspire any additional confidence. Especially when the 6'4 woman fully seized up, muscles flexing. Trish could feel chords and curves of fibers curling with the ridiculous force coursing through them. Jennifer's usually soft features were squeezed into a hard, twisted pain. Eyes screwed shut and teeth barred, she breathed short, rapid breaths.

Trish cradelled the woman. "Wha-what's happening? Where did you even get this shit, Jen?" It was obvious she couldn't respond though.

Torturous pain turned Jennifer's thoughts into scattered scraps. Despite her flexed body, it was as if she were laid on a medieval rack, her entire body being stretched, molecule by molecule, pulled apart. But... As they were being pulled there was this odd sensation. The feel of new, extra size and flesh and cells filling the gap that was being created. Through the pain she was acutely aware of it. Of the growth. Alone, it would have been amazing. With all the pain and grief it was a drop of serotonin lost in a flood.

Reclining into Trish's arms, Jennifer could feel them shifting around her. The hands that had been clasped together were forced apart by the mass filling them. By more of Jennifer, more of her expanding ribs and obliques and pecs and tits. The blonde let out a pained, moan while Trish looked down in confusion. Her crown of golden hair pushed up into the 7'9 woman's cleavage. She was growing bigger so quickly that Trish fell back, pushed off of her already unsteady feet. Rapidly, the weight pinning her down began to grow, a wave of Jennifer pushed her under the surface.

"Jen?!" Her voice had a tremor of worry in it as she transitioned from helping Jennifer to attempting to shove the blonde off. The response she got was another moan and the shearing of fabric ripping. As she was getting taller she was surging out, the muscles Jennifer had worked so hard for over weeks were growing in leaps and bounds, being fed power beyond her wildest dreams. Curves joined them too, an hourglass figure blossoming wider with every moment. Red overalls cinched tighter, crawling up her limbs, rising like the Mercury in a thermometer that had been placed in an oven. Her zipper snapped open, metallic teeth ripping free from fabric before they had a chance to open. The cuffs of her sleeves ruptured, forearm and bicep spilling free, rotund, bloated shapes of molten steel. Veins of gold snaked along her cream coloured skin, the drug pumping up and down her body. Jennifer's ass was at Trish's shins initially but, in a blink, rose over her knees. Plush, ample flesh expanded around them, hips widening and anchoring Trish's legs to the floor, any possibility of leverage being smothered away.

"Jen! " Now the fear was all too prominent. "Jen, you're crushing me!" Trish couldn't budge the growing woman laid on top of her. She pushed and pulled and scraped but with every second she was being engulfed more, dragged under the ocean. Although Jennifer was in the crater from the knees down, her hair was suddenly thrust into Trish's face, muffling her calls for her to move.

The blonde was fighting against the ache of bones lengthening and sinew thickening. Clothing ripped, shredding around the bulk that was forming in faster and faster spurts. She knew she had to move. She could feel Trish beneath her, wriggling and squirming. It was intoxicating to have so much power over someone. So much size that they could be completely smothered beneath you while you just existed on top of them. But she couldn't savour the feeling. It was Trish stuck under her.

Jennifer felt paralysed. Electrified nerves wracked her mentally and physically, muscles mutinying against her. Was this it? Was this all she could do? Writhe in pain while her body changed? Was this what Vásquez had warned her against? Not even being able to handle the one thing that could save everyone. Having the strongest weapon and being too pathetic to use it... Jennifer growled, battling deaf synapses to listen.

Her muscled back eclipsed Trish's view just as bunches of abdominal iron flexed and the blonde forced herself to sit up, to rise against the pain. Trish almost screamed in relief, the claustrophobia lifting with the massive back that was pulling away from her. Her legs were still compressed under the woman but that didn't last long as she tilted, pain, like gravity, tugged her back to the ground. Her weight shook the floor, right shoulder cracking tiles and uprooting blood soaked grout. Trish yanked her one foot free and moved backwards, away, out of the expanding woman's path of growth.

Standing behind her, wide eyes watched her skin crawl and ripple. Trish knew from first hand experience that this must be painful beyond measure. Even just watching muscles dancing under her skin made her stomach turn. She wondered how big Jennifer was by now. 20 foot tall? More? It was hard to gauge while the woman was grounded, struggling to move.

A mallet like elbow rose and then fell, propping Jennifer up, creaking as she shifted. The knots in her back, the ones that Trish had been watching, engorged and flexed as she turned and pushed herself onto all fours. Even like this, hunched over on the floor, her eyes were level with Trish's and the size difference really set in for the 7'9 woman. Whatever this G38 stuff was, she was catching up to Amber. Fast.

But it wasn't enough for Jennifer. She didn't want to equal Amber. Thinking of Vasquez and her warning had unearthed more memories. The image of Vásquez on the floor, yards away, haunted Jennifer. She thought back to the triple dose in that chair. To the way Vásquez had handled it. The fact that she hadn't given in to the pain and the anger but harnessed it. Let it fuel her. She needed to be like that. She wanted revenge and she'd have to be like that to get it.

"Mmmm-mmmooooore." Came a rumble from the blonde. Trish's brow knitted together in worry hearing the hunger in the word. "I nn-neeed more." Grunted the blonde, digging her fingers into the ground. They rooted deeper all by themselves, her body listening to the command. The growth became more stochastic, bursts of expansion like firecrackers going off all over her body. Unevenly, the growth raced through her. Delts throbbed. Hamstrings too. Her feet swelled. Ribs expanded too large for her torso, the rest of her trunk taking a moment to catch up. Her neck elongated. Jaw creaking larger before her head ballooned a second later. It was almost gruesome. Horrific. But Jennifer was enjoying it now. She felt like this was a metamorphosis. Shedding her old, weak self. Transcending it. Becoming a new being. The laugh that wobbled out of her made Trish's hair stand on end. "Ah... Oh... Oh, FffffF-fuck! Yesss.... I." Her breasts inflated, gurgling towards the ground as her back arched. "I need more."

An anxiety hung on Trish as the shape ahead of her poured out in all directions. Jennifer was filling up more and more of the holding cells, encroaching on the space Trish occupied. She needed to move or be crushed again. Shambling quickly away, she doubted the size drunk woman would hear her pleas this time. Trish went towards the cells, already certain that Jennifer had surpassed Amber's size. When they'd found the aryan she'd been sat in the hall, dwarfing the rubble. Those debris looked much smaller with this blonde hunched over them. And she didn't seem to want to stop.

A 41 foot tall Jennifer was panting now, the cocktail of hormonal pleasure in her blood lessening the pain somewhat. She didn't want this to end. She wanted - no, needed more. She forced one foot down and rose to one knee. Trish felt her stomach do a flip. Through the remaining gangway, hanging over the cell, she could see Jennifer rise up. Even on one knee, her head smashed the ceiling. Cracks radiated out around the impact, not phasing the growing blonde despite rocking the walls. A sudden, jolting wave of growth made her grunt and sent her round shoulders rocketing up into the ceiling too. The building quaked, it's foundations already damaged by Amber's rampage. Jennifer's head was pushed down so her chin hit her chest, pendulous breast spilling out over the one bent knee.

Was she... Smiling? It was hard to tell with the shadows and hair around her face, but Trish was feeling an increasing worry. Jennifer was acting insane, starved for size, greedy for it and somehow her body was responding. But she didn't understand the motivation for this greed.

More, thought Jennifer. This wasn't enough. She didn't want to fight Amber. She wanted to crush her. Make her feel tiny. Make her feel fucking hopeless. A gutteral growl started low in the hunched over woman and the building vibrated. Something big was coming. Massive. Trish watched fearfully, holding the bars and praying the cell wouldn't collapse around her. Jennifer's breast oozed around her thickening thigh. The knee rose into her chest like a spear while her whole body groaned larger. Dust was coming down from the concrete overhead, the safety glass in the windows shattering and falling to pieces. More and more of Jennifer's broad back pressed against the roof. Rays of sun began to invade, spilling in through widening cracks as the rain outside slowed.

The floor around the giant was breaking, her feet and her legs tearing up the ground and the concrete below. Crouched, Jennifer looked monumental, growing outwards instead of up, continuing to flood the hall with more and more flesh. She reached out and closed a hand around something suddenly. An awareness that hadn't been there before appeared and her eyes flickered around, head turning as much as she could in the confined space, looking for something. Trish took a moment to realised it must have been her. Jennifer was looking for her making sure she was safe. A pwang of guilt for having doubts about Jennifer's concerns for her safety ran through Trish. She reached her arms through the bars, waving.

A pair of emeralds the size of heads snapped to lock onto the two arms. Jennifer smirked... Or smiled. It was still difficult to tell. Trish tried to decode it, reluctant to take it at face value this time. In reality Jennifer was relieved. Knowing where Trish was meant she could finally muscle her way out of the building while keeping her safe. So the 63 foot tall, still growing woman, stood.

Creaking, concrete crumbled, cascading down as Jennifer puffed bigger and bigger, legs pushing her upwards. Cracks yawned wider, golden light seeping and then pouring into the holding cells. The roof above her gave, metal frame bending and snapping, debris coming down as she climbed. It rolled down the contours of her back and off of her as a 72 foot tall woman shrugged off the structure and  towered over the landscape. She looked amazing, stood there basking in the sun. To Trish her head literally looked like they were in the clouds.

Jennifer looked down again, making sure Trish was safe. Seeing she was, she turned her attention back to her hand. Unfurling her first, she revealed Vásquez laid there. Tiny. She looked so tiny and vulnerable and battered. The exact way she'd never wanted to be. Grief and anger mingled into an oily darkness.

The blonde felt eyes on her and turned to look over the buildings. A petrified aryan was sat on the rooftop of one of the labs, frozen. Jennifer couldn't make out what she was shouting down into the lab, but she didn't care.

Gently, she placed Vásquez on the ground near her feet. She'd make sure she had a proper burial later. "Stay here, Trish. I'll be back soon." She said to her friend. Right now it was time to go and punish Amber.


Amber was smugly watching the scientists work. Like drones busy to make more nectar for the Queen. More ambrosia. To make her even better. Magnify her perfection. Fuel her into an unstoppable juggernaut.

Something like a grunt caught her attention, stopping the idle kicking of her feet. A sound, someone crushing a handful of chips in their fist but dialled up by a thousand, made her turn towards the source.

Confusion was the only thing she could feel as the holding cells inflated, curving outwards like a bouncy castle filling with air. Shock turned into awe as the beige concrete fell away to reveal pearly skin and... Jennifer rose from the building. And rose. And rose. She was... Absolutely gargantuan. A landmark more than a person.

A cold sword plunged into Amber's stomach as giant, twinkling balls of jade looked right as her. "Hurry up!" she screamed, incensed, hopping off of the roof. The scientists, who even at ground level could see the top half of Jennifer through the gap in the roof, stopped working, jaws hanging open. Smith was ashen, colourless skin making him look like a wax dummy. Amber felt goosebumps erupt on her skin. She didn't know what to do. None of them did. She couldn't comprehend being able to fight against something that massive. That huge and still growing, she realised.


Jennifer initially went to step over the mid thigh wall of the holding cells but stopped. She gave a little exhale of a laugh and then, in one mighty step, went clean through the wall, through a pair of corridors and finished her stride in a third corridor.

Her second step was even more destructive, huge foot driving through the buildings like a plough through soil. In two steps she was more than halfway into her journey to Amber and the aryan's mind was spiralling into a desperate jumbled mess. This colossal shape was filling the fucking sky.

Amber's braid swung as she looked left and right, trying to find something, anything to hurt herself with. There was no way to fight someone so much larger. She'd proved that herself against Vásquez, Trish and every other bug she'd come across. The scientists were too slow. She'd need something big. Something that could get her growing faster than ever. In desperation she looked to one of the expensive pieces of lab equipment. Electrocution. That would fucking work. Lunging at a machine she couldn't name, Amber crushed one of the technicians in the way. Stepping on the cable, she hurled the machine across the room and grabbed the black cable that was left behind. With trepidation she looked at the tangle of wires.

A shadow engulfed her and all hesitation went out of the window. Amber pressed the cable to her meat grinder abs, head rearing back as thousands of volts ran through her. Jennifer, who couldn't see over the mass of the aryan's back, didn't understand what was happening. "Come here." Jennifer grumbled, eager to get revenge, grabbing the woman around the torso with two hands. As her skin grew closer she could almost feel a crackle of static, but by then it was too late. Fingers latched onto Amber, an electric fire burning through them both.

The larger woman arched, a familiar sensation blooming again as her body rocketed bigger. Her fists closed, a metaphorical car compactor around Amber, compressing her almost flat. Involuntarily, due to the electricity, Jennifer was using all of her might on Amber, crushing her. Blue eyes roll back in the smaller woman's head. Electricution was a white sear that made her taste smoke in her brain, but the force coming down on her, turning bones to dust and organs into mulch was an entirely different pain. Two assaults on her senses at once. Two hells at the same time.

The catastrophic damage being done to Amber caused a side effect. The onslaught killed any chance of growth for her, G37 rapidly being used up just to stop her from frying to a crisp and having her crushed insides shut down. In fact, her large form was being compacted like a lump of coal under ground, smushed smaller, all while her opponent guzzled down the size meant for her. Oaks wrapped around her, swelling girthier and stronger, pulling the aryan from the ground as Jennifer's body climbed skyward.

Groaning, the giantess actually tried to drop the tiny psycho, to part from the pain. She found she couldn't, muscles uncontrollably firing off. 77 foot ballooned to 85. Then 92. Then, just as Jennifer crested triple digits, the black cable clutched in Amber's hands went taunt and snapped away. Finally, the endless assault of pain stopped.

A gasp. An exhale. Her entire body exhaled in the wake of the trauma and clarity gradually returned to Jennifer's mind. After the blinding ache, she blinked, clearing her vision. Looking down at the woman crushed like a soda can in her fists. It took her a moment to take stock.

"Oh my G- ew!" She yelped dropping the mangled woman. The twisted, broken body looked gross to her. Standing straight she couldn't help the vertigo making her sway. She was so much bigger. "Fuck. Look what you've done!" Boomed the giant angrily. Deep down a part of her wanted to indulge into her fantasy for more size but this was a shock to the system. Everything was tiny. Jennifer looked to the few scientists remaining in the shell of the building, cowering. They barely reached her ankles. Okay, maybe that was a little thrilling in and of itself. However, a twinge of disappointment came then as she squinted, scanning the miniscule faces. Smith wasn't there anymore. He and a few others had probably fled in the chaos. She couldn't dwell on it though, Amber was stirring between her feet, so very far below.

Her body was healing, trying to mend the damage. But it was slower than before, the purple glow dim like a dying bulb. She peered up at the angry green eyes staring from the heavens, a broken arm futily trying to drag her away.

Jennifer grimaced at the pathetic creature between her feet. She was nothing. A psychotic, power hungry bitch that paled in comparison to the women she'd robbed from the world. "You're fucking disgusting." She spewed down at her. Truly she was now inside and out. Jennifer felt a poetic karma spring to mind and she smirked at the woman. "Bye, bitch." She wriggled her fingers in a wave and lifted her foot high, mirroring the cruel tactic that had been used against Vasquez.

"No - no please." whimpered the worthless smudge on cell block B, terror shimmering in her icy eyes. The soft sole came down with enough force to level a building. The entire prison - both cell blocks - rattled. The floor exploded into shrapnel, the roof of the lab collapsed, crushing the scientists, burying the G37 factory. Yet Jennifer lifted her foot and stomped again. She hoped Amber was alive to feel this. And the third stomp. And the fourth. She stopped there though, vaguely registering the stain that had replaced the metaphorical stain of a woman that had been there. Jennifer lifted her foot and frowned at her sole. Using the edge of a broken wall she wiped it off. Amber didn't even deserve to be a blotch on her feet.

The violence had been cathartic. She wasn't done just yet though. Smith first, then she was done. He needed to pay too. No matter where that rodent hid, at this size she'd find him. Then she'd change her profession from art thief to exterminator.

Chapter End Notes:

Additionally, I've done some rewrites on chapter 20, particularly in Vásquez and Jennifer's interactions. For those that don't care, the biggest take away is that in canon Vásquez now knows that Jennifer have her G38