- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, thanks to everyone for their feedback. I think this is the final version of the ending. The scene with Vasquez and Jennifer has been fleshed out for those that want to skip straight there.

It wasn't hard for Jennifer to find the two behemoths battling. All she had to do was run towards the sounds of brutality. When she got to the G37 labs, initially, the afternoon sun was absolutely blinding. Squinting, Jennifer looked for the beastial shapes.  

Through the sun and the wreckage her attention was drawn by an aggressive bark. "Come on. Get up!" A gasp was punched out of Jennifer when she saw them. Vásquez stood over a fallen Amber, arms wide out, to her sides, welcoming the aryan to get up. Frankly, she looked disappointed. But that's not why Jennifer had gasped. No. She'd been amazed by the scale of the woman more than anything else. It felt like she'd strayed from reality into a monster movie. Vásquez was so, so ridiculously, impossibly, mind numbingly big.

Jennifer strolled through the destruction, hypnotised, never taking her eyes off of the muscled back ahead of her. Craning her neck back, eyes wide, she drank the spectical in, ignoring Amber attempting to gather herself up from the deathly beating her body was healing from. This was Jennifer's first time seeing this level of immensity in person. Amber she'd only seen through the CCTV feed and Vásquez... Vásquez had almost doubled in height. She was gargantuan. Building sized - no, she dwarfed even the buildings. The roof of broken corridors around her barely reached her knees now. The roof of the holding cells would be below her bust and Jennifer herself probably wouldn't even reach mid shin. At 6'4, she'd never felt so tiny in her entire life. The only structures that even came close to rivalling her was the 40 foot tall watch towers on the outside perimeter of the penitentiary. Mentally, Jennifer tried to draw the comparison and concluded that their roofs would barley meet her chin. It was as if dismantling Amber had fed her size.

On hands and knees Amber was still unsteady. Luminous veins pumped the healing elixir into her wounds but the devastating damage was taking time. Jennifer could see the aryans eyes as she looked up at the woman stood over her. Anger. Fear. Desolate despair. "Please." Amber wheezed through a decimated jaw. Vásquez wasn't just destroying her on a physical level. She was whittling away her spirit too. Robbing her soul from her body. Maybe that's what was actually feeding size into the latina. Either way, she was loving it, the searing anger now flickering as a much dimmer flame.

A harsh sound erupted from Vásquez. A deep, evil, wicked laugh. "What? What, you want me to stop?" Vásquez's shoulder dipped and she pounded a punch into Amber that even Jennifer felt, the air pressure changing. The woman collapsed back to the floor. "You didn't stop. You didn't stop when you were face fucking me. I had to make you stop." Vásquez said, slapping her chest with a resonating beat. She bent at the waist and pulled the aryan up by the hair. "You didn't stop when you killed Selina, did you?" That sentence was an icicle compared to the previous one, mirthless. The despair in Amber's blue eyes grew and Jennifer found it impossible not to feel some sympathy for the monster.

Vásquez dropped her, circling her body. "Come on. Get up. Fight me. I'm giving you a chance I didn't fucking get and you're too much of a pussy to take it." Amber stayed down, teeth grit, again hoping to waste time and let G37 give her an edge. She struggled theatrically, taking her time to get to her knees and elbows anew. Her eye healed, her skull sealing, she let time stretch. But Vásquez knew.

Jennifer was in awe of what happened next. "Fine. I'll help you up." Vásquez said, behind Amber. She wormed her fingers into her hair and yanked the aryan to her knees. Next, stooping low, with the other hand she firmly grabbed Amber's ass. The aryan jumped alive frantically but Vásquez was already tilting backwards. Her body heaved with muscle, obliques, abs and her back all raising under her skin, glistening in the sun as they writhed and swelled. Amber lifted. Vásquez pulled her up in an arc until her feet left the floor and dangled, her body held horizontally over Vásquez's shoulders, weight across the back of her neck like a barbell. Beastial breaths expanded her core and she came up out of her squat, thighs and back and chest and all of her bulging obscenely under Amber's weight. She growled and finally stood straight, arms extending up and lifting the woman directly over head, thrusting her into the now cloudless sky. She'd lifted a 39 foot tall woman like an olympian weight lifting.

Golden light became incandescent in her arteries, muscles pulling skin taunt as Amber inched higher, pushed by Vásquez's growing frame. The grand feat was putting enough strain on her body to force some minor growth. Jennifer watched with a slackened jaw at the herculean power. At the mass of sculpted, etched, gorgeous muscle and curves holding the aryian aloft. Time unpaused and Amber began to fall. Fall straight down. Down onto Vásquez's knee.

The latina bent the slab of marble around her limb like an old accordion.

The sound that preceeded the blood curdling screams defiled Jennifer's ears. Her wonderment transforming into a nauseated fear. Amber had been splintered, a broken baseball bat around a redwood. Unceremoniously, Vásquez pushed her to the ground. The woman's legs twitched in the mud, G37 burning a fire in her body trying to keep up with the endless onslaught. Fractured vertebrae would take a long time to heal. She was lucky G37 had reinforced the bones or her legs would have been completely useless.

Now Jennifer only sympathy for the woman on the floor, face screwed up tight in pain. This was savage. Barbaric. A pound of flesh was an understatement for the debt she was paying. Jennifer tried not to think about what Trish had said. She tried not to question Vásquez and what complete power would unleash in her. She'd made the right choice hadn't she? A monster to kill a monster...

The torture wasn't over. Not by a long shot. Amber's upper limbs flailed, anger bleeding out of her. The pain made her fight, spitting vile curses, calling Vásquez any word under the sun. She even invoked Selina's name. Vásquez rolled her over with the sole of her foot, pushing her onto her back. "You know, maybe you were onto something. Killing you is kind of getting me worked up." She smirked down to the woman laid out beneath her whose eyes widened. Vásquez used her nails, glancing a line down her chest, across her abs and down into her crotch. Playing with the short hair of for a moment, she grinned. "Lemme teach you how to really face fuck someone to death."

What? Jennifer had missed this part of the exchange earlier and was suitably dumbfounded by it all. What the fuck had happened while she was with Cassandra?

"No! No, keep your dirty fucking cunt away from me!" Amber screeched. Vásquez grinned wider, running fingers up and down her sex, humming in approval. She spread her lips, showing off the dew kissed, moist, pink folds. "I'll tear you apart with my fucking teeth!" Growled the frantic woman from below.

Vásquez kicked her jaw closed, ball of her foot on her chin, pinning her head back. "Aw, Amber." She mimicked the singsong voice that had been used against her earlier. "How big do you want me?" New terror glinted in the blue eyes. The edges of those words were darker than black. A mockery. A reminder that this was all revenge. Vásquez pushed her fingers into her sex and shivered, closing her eyes. As if to drive her point home, something began to happen. Driven by pleasure, changes began. Her brow furrowed and her veins sparkled like bedazzling jewels in the sun. Tiny spurts of random growth sparked like fireworks in the night sky. Vásquez grunted, body twitching with size. Feeling it, she cracked her eyes open a slither, golden flame licking at the caramel hoods. Her skin tightened and tingles ran across synapses. "This is... N-new." She panted, passing 50 foot tall. Even with her head held back and down, Amber was forced to watch, dread mounting ever larger. Toes inched up her chin and onto her lips, the force pushing her head back swelling greater. Jennifer's doubts were like snow under the sun, entranced by the sexual act mixing with growth. Her breathing became shallow as she observed. Vásquez was fucking herself bigger. That prospect left Jennifer far more turned on than she should be. The horizon changed in front of her, that perfect back spreading to cover more of the sky, ebony hair curling further down. Her divine curves flared out, ass bubbling thicker as the legs supporting them followed suit, lengthening too. Amber was slowly losing view of Vásquez's eyes as blimp like breasts rose up above pavement slabs of abdominals.

Both Amber and Jennifer were taken aback by the orgasm that made Vásquez sway. Even from the distance she was at, Jennifer could smell the musky scent she produced. Half lidded eyes rolled. "Fuck. I might get addicted to that." Purred the even more gigantic latina with a smile.

Moving her feet apart she brought her bulk down onto Amber, crushing her fat tits with firm, muscle packed glutes. Hips wider than a billboard smothered Amber's chest, her ribs creaking under the vast weight. Wrapping the braid around her fingers, Vásquez used it as a joystick for Amber. "Lemme rephrase what I said earlier. How big can you handle me?" Amber's heart skipped a beat as Vásquez shifted. She smashed a hand down above her head and moved her body so that she was laying on top of Amber, abs passing over her like a plane above, crotch looming to her face. "Trying to suffocate you would be boring. Blunt force trauma sounds more my style."

"Wait -" Vásquez thrust her hips and Amber's face was drilled in by her soaked pussy.

"Tongue out!" Commanded the giantess. Her order wasn't obeyed but it didn't matter. This was less about sexual gratification and more about concussing Amber until her brain was soup. However, it would be an error to say Vásquez wasn't getting off on this at all. Subtle pulses of growth were testament to that fact.

Her toes dug deeply into the mud, muscles in her sole visible to Jennifer. Her big toe was larger than Jennifer's head. Shit, her foot was probably bigger than a car...

Out of focus the blonde registered Amber trying to stop the vagina blasting her viciously over and over again. She'd been desensitised to the violence and felt a creeping arousal building again. She tried to justify it. Amber had, after all, been subjecting women to similar treatment for hours before this. Jennifer told herself that repeatedly, trying to ward off the shame.

Traveling through the war torn prison had been disturbing for Trish. Old memories stained with blood and pain, everywhere she looked. Right now she just wanted to curl into a ball and sleep for a week. Forget the pain and the death and be an empty husk until it all passed. Unfortunately, she couldn't do that. Thought of Jennifer and betrayal were interrupted as Candice screamed her name. Trish's feet had carried her all the way back to the canteen.

The flood of nation members that sprang forth like an oasis in the desert embraced Trish. For the first time in a long time Trish felt the sisterhood she'd longed for again. Wounds began to mend.

Deeper in the canteen Jessica stood up from her seat. The Niners in the kitchen clamoured to see Trish, elated by another survivor in their truce. The raven haired vixen peered to the pantry she'd trapped Jackson in. No one had found him yet and he'd listened to her pleas for him to camp out in the chaos. She'd been glad that she rescued him when the riot started even if it delayed her helping Trish fight the big, bad wolf. He was the one person she was certain she wanted alive at the end of this. Jessica sighed. It was time to face Trish's wrath for abandoning her.


On the other side of the prison Maria was continuing to rallying the lobos in the library. She'd been trying to keep everyone together after the disastrous beating they'd taken. Her attempts had been scuppered, morale at rock bottom. She knew that in this chaos, with as few numbers as they had, there was only one option. Escape. They wouldn't survive another fight, but they could make it to that long white bus and break out.

That idea wasn't what eventually brought everyone together though. To Maria's chagrin Alvarez's return and word of Vásquez saving her was the only thing that had done it. Maria controlled her urge to drag Andrea through the mud. Over the last few weeks she's been growing increasingly weary of the woman.

The lobos going to her instead of to Maria herself had been a blessing when it had started years ago. Maria was glad to have a lieutenant that could handle the responsibility and keep things going without interrupting the executive decisions. But recently that same trait was... Annoying. Paranoia had reframed Maria's thinking. Vásquez had become a threat to her leadership.

A fake smile placated the lobos and she did what she always did. She used Vásquez. She used her like a tool. She let the morale soar, using her to get the lobos moving to the garage.


Vásquez didn't notice Amber was limp until she'd orgasmed again. Rolling her hips she smeared Amber into the dirt, laughing at repaying her in kind. "Aw, what the fuck?" She said upon noticing Amber was gone again. She'd actually fucked her into oblivion. That kind of impressed her.

Rolling off of the comparatively small inmate, Vásquez sat up and waited. She hadn't had her fill of cruelty yet. She wanted that purple glow to return, even if it only let her kill Amber one more time. The woman needed more punishment. A wolfish grin spread over her face as the purple made itself known. Perfect.

Amber guzzled a breath down, eyes shooting open. Vásquez snorted, "yeah, I know that feeling." Amber's shocked face turned to the source of the voice and memories returned with the horror that ferried them back.

"Pl-please, wait!" She begged. Shockingly, begging seemed to work. Vásquez didn't move, instead watching her with curiosity. This time was different. The purple had dimmed.

"Yeah, let's wait this time." She replied. Bewildered, Amber felt that rush. The growth. The agony of healing. The latter she could handle, but she questioned Vásquez allowing the former. She didn't look perturbed or worried. Then the short rush of growth stuttered to a stop and Amber felt cold. Cold and small. Vásquez scoffed. "About time." Amber felt empty. The G37 in her blood had all been used up...

Vásquez had delivered on her promise, burning every drop out of her and leaving her like this. Standing, Vásquez dusted her ass off.  "What are you waiting for?" She asked, implying Amber should do the same. With trepidation, she did. She was just about eye level with the nipples on Vásquez's gravity defying breasts.

The smirk glowering down at her crawled under her skin. Frustration, anger and anxiety built up, the hopelessness of the situation creating a potent concoction of emotions. Everything Amber had believed had been reversed and ruined and made unrecognisable by this bitch. She'd always believed she was better. Perfect. More than anyone else. Even before the G37 trial, Vásquez had been on a crusade to prove it all wrong. When she'd grown first it had driven Amber to scheming. She couldn't allow it to stand. She was perfect. She should have been first. So she fixed it. She overthrew the system. Amber's rampage, her growth, her stomping this woman into the ground had finally all been saccharine sweet validation.

She'd won. She'd proven her beliefs right. Everything was right. Then, mere moments away from gaining even more power, it was all pulled out from under her in the eleventh hour. Chipped away piece by piece by her nemesis. Tears stung her eyes as she mentally snapped, fear giving way to grief. Screaming, wailing, screeching, she ran at Vásquez, frenzied fists flying in attack.

It sounded like someone was beating a drum. It felt like punching a wall. But she didn't stop. Amber couldn't. Stopping meant death.

The larger woman made no move to stop her, instead breathing in and flexing into an unmovable, undentable sheet of diamond. Amber varied her punches, going to the stomach, sides, chest and face in a whirlwind. But each blow bounced off of Vásquez, bullets against titanium. Amber's hands hurt. Her wrists and shoulders too. One janky punch sent tremors up her arm another cracked a knuckle. When she began to slow, a hand shot out and grasped Amber by the throat. The aryan continued fighting. The iron on her throat squeezed and she lifted from the floor, arms suddenly too short to reach her target. Grabbing at Vásquez's wrist she started kicking at the unblemished, unscathed, chiseled, bronzed body. It was futile. Through her tears she could still see the smirk.

"God, this is just sad." Vásquez laughed. "Can't handle a better woman showing you your fucking place, can you?" The twist of the knife. Amber knew this was the end. Acceptance was bitter. "Game over, jue puta. You've run out of lives."

The latina swung her like she was made of papermache. Slamming her to the ground, Vásquez took her hands and pinned them down in her single, left fist. She planted a knee on her chest. Lingering for a moment, Vásquez stared at Amber, vulnerable and scared. This was what it was all for. Revenge. Justice. Why did it feel so empty? The laughter was gone and the grim expression on the latina's face was one of determination. The first punch turned her face into a bloody crater. The second was worse. By the fourth Amber was already gone. But Vásquez didn't stop. Not when blood splattered her face. Not when her fist dully ached. She wouldn't stop until the last of the poisonous anger was fully bled out. She hoped it would take the loss with it. The pain and sorrow and loss. But revenge never did erase any of that. She wasn't enjoying this anymore. Deep down that ache would remain. Roots in her soul that couldn't be torn free. Accepting that kept the anger going. So she kept punching.


Jennifer could hardly move. Each punch was an earthquake caused by a falling star. Vásquez's face was a mask of anger, muscles in her cheek twitching, eyes unfocused. Her punches only seemed to speed up, the rhythm blasting the ground faster and faster.

"Vásquez!" Screamed Jennifer. She'd failed to pull her from her stupor in the holding cells but she wouldn't this time. Picking her way over the destruction she kept shrieking. The giant continued, lips a line, rage diffusing into the air like steam off of her body. The closer Jennifer got to the source of the quaking, the harder it was to walk steadily. She needed to get her attention somehow. She needed to reclaim her from this pit of rage. As she drew closer, a lake of blood spread around the aryan. When Jennifer reached it, friction disappeared and, coupled with the shaking ground, she couldn't stop herself falling into the waters, falling into Vásquez's vision. She sputtered and slid, the accident itself gaining the giantess' attention.

The gorey scene drew to a close. Vásquez snapped from the abyss and she looked at the dot squirming in red at the edge of her peripheral vision. There was a pregnant pause, her brain processing what she was seeing. That was a person. The tiny, wriggling thing was a person. A familiar one at that. Darkness clouding Vásquez's mind brightened and recognition set in. Earlier she hadn't really seen Jennifer. Consumed by hate and revenge, seeing the blonde hadn't fully registered. But her mission was complete now, promise fulfilled and, for the first time in a long while, she could let something besides anger in. Confusion and wonderment brightened the void, vividly colourful emotions returning and adding new splashes of life to the black and white and red she'd been imprisoned in. Her fist, held up in the air, dripping, gradually lowered. "Blondie?" She breathed, amazed by how miniscule she was. Her tunnel vision had stopped her from realising just how massive she was and now her eyes shone with fascination. She blinked a few times and then brought her face down for a closer inspection, gusts of hot breath whipping Jennifer's short hair up, encrusting her, drying the blood and mud. "You're so... Small." She whispered, amazed. Jennifer caught herself mid fall, able to get to her feet. Looking up at Vásquez, at the face that was bus sized, being seen by such a large creature, was nerve wracking. She could see every splatter of gold in the honey coloured eyes looming over her. A strand of hair like a length of rope swished down. But Jennifer couldn't concentrate on that. This was the moment of truth. The moment where she'd get to see if Vásquez was still in there or if complete power had corrupted the small semblance of good that she'd seen in her. Had she really made a mistake giving the G38 to her?

That colossal, bloodied hand moved quickly towards Jennifer, making her flinch, almost capsizing into the blood again. Vásquez chuckled, "chill, blondie." Her index finger extended and it's unstained, soft tip gently moved forwards to carress the tiny woman's cheek. Immense warmth ran along Jennifer's face, so softly that she couldn't believe this was the same woman that had just beat Amber into a paste. Her heart rate slowed, shoulders unknoting. Emralds sparkled back up at Vásquez, finally letting the details soak in, knowing she'd made the right decision. This was the monster that had existed before, just blown up to an immense size. That spark of loyalty and shred of good was still there too. Jennifer cupped the massive finger to her face, trying not to let the relief come out as tears. Each woman marvelled at the other.

"You're huge." Jennifer cut the silence with quiet words.

"What?" Rumbled the giantess, tilting her head closer and pulling her finger away.

The blonde had to clear her raw throat and try again, shouting the words. The small exhale of a laugh it caused unbalanced Jennifer. Vásquez put her hand next to the woman, comparing her stature against her new size. "You're not wrong, blondie." Vásquez grinned. "I have no idea how this all happened but I ain't complaining."

Jennifer felt a shiver run through her. Of course she hadn't realised what happened. She'd gone from dead, to mind numbing pain, to murder mode. The giantess hadn't had time to question anything. "I did it." She confessed, cheeks warming. The latina didn't hear the bashful confession the first time but leaned in planting her hand nearby. The blonde felt her insides curling into a ball. An embarrassment grew. "I did it!" She shouted. "I got a new version of G37 from Cass - from nurse Jones! It brought you back and you... I... It -"

A laugh boomed, cutting Jennifer's words off. "Why you so worried?" Vasquez asked, not dwelling on the blush or the stammering. She assumed Jennifer was worried she'd be angry, just as she'd been in the gym weeks ago. Just as everyone usually assumed. "You saved my life. You made me -" dismounting her victim, Vásquez stood up. Jennifer felt her heart rate rise again, an animal reaction to something so big being so close. Directly in front of Jennifer, Vásquez disappeared upwards like a skyscraper. On either side of Jennifer were two truck sized feet. Above, she could scarcely see Vásquez's chin, her crotch actually making up most of the view. Vásquez had to bend forwards to see the blonde again. She leaned over and stole the blue from the sky. "- You made me fucking huge, blondie." She smirked. The dot on the floor wriggled, even more embarrassed by the overwhelming amount of attention directed at her.

Thankfully for Jennifer, Vásquez hadn't understood her embarrassment. The 6'4 woman felt a lump in her throat as she thought back to Trish's reaction after seeing what she'd done with the G38. She wanted to lay her feelingsb are to the giant and say why she'd given her the shot. Why she couldn't handle her dying and why she'd risked their one shot at salvation at a slither of hope. But it wasn't the time. Jennifer couldn't handle another interaction like the one she'd had with Trish and was too worried things would go sideways. As if in response to her worries Vásquez squated down, her legs expanding under her weight, bringing her closer to Jennifer's level. The blonde still wasn't able to take this all in. The magnitude of the woman was too much for her brain to handle all at once. But that same index finger extended out and carefully ruffled blonde hair from above. On some level Jennifer felt like Vásquez knew exactly why she'd given her the G38.

"Why am I not surprised you had something to do with me getting huge?" She scoffed. "Eating me out might be a hazard to your health now though. Wanna give it a try?" There was a sly look in her eyes then. Behind the joke the possibilities of her size were really dawning on her. What prison could keep her contained now? None. No one could. The lobos would be absolutely unstoppable with her at this size. They could go back home. They could take over the city. Maybe even the country. Pride welled up in Vásquez.

A loud drone in the distance caught her ears, eyes darting up and grin dropping. The monolith straightened up and Jennifer stumbled backwards. "Stay here." She said. One truck sized foot left the ground and swung high up over the blonde. It crashed down over 100 yards away. The other followed.

As if kismet was at play, just as she thought about the lobos, a white bus full of lobos pulled out of the garage and into the mud. Vásquez squinted at the white block that contrasted against the orange dust of the area. A frown played on the giant's face as the bus turned towards Jennifer and herself. She couldn't tell who the passengers were. Guards? Inmates? Aryans? There were so few people that it couldn't be lobos. Which meant their intentions probably weren't good. She readied herself to inflict some more violence. It stopped and she got down on one knee, preparing to rip the roof off of the vehicle. To her surprise, the doors opened and lobos began streaming out, joyful expressions on their faces. They chattered all at once, making it hard to understand any one person. They all stared up at the woman ten times their size, the champion of their clan.

Maria stepped out last, scowling. Her voice was audible above everyone else's. "What the fuck, Andrea?" She asked. The group fell silent, the atmosphere becoming chilly.

"Maria?" Her smile faded. "What's wrong?"

"What do you mean? Look!" She waved her arms. "Look at us! This is all that's fucking left!" All the lobos had been cut down to a few dozen. A fraction of the gang remained. Vásquez remembered the bodies in the holding cells. Maria continued, crafting each sentence carefully, picking words the way an artist picks colours to paint onto a canvas. Years of manipulation meant she could hone this slurry of words flawlessly, moulding Vásquez's emotions. "This is your fucking fault! You. Left. Us. You left us to go fight that fucking nation bitch and we got fucking slaughtered."

A 55 foot tall Vásquez looked lost. Her mouse of a leader was berating her, chewing her out and screaming at her. The pride earlier was displaced. Everything she said was true. When Jennifer thought Maria was about to become a smear in the dirt she was amazed to hear a meek reply from above." I thought I'd keep Trish and Je-"

"You thought WHAT?!" Maria cut her off, continuing, knowing her manipulation was effective. "What?! You thought you'd go find out about your blonde cunt and leave us high and dry?! Fuck Karla, fuck -" she tried to conjure up another name of a fallen member but couldn't. " - fuck anyone else! Fuck 'em, right? They can fucking die!" The whole gang was stunned into silence. "Their blood is on your hands." Maria was shaking with rage as she pointed up at Vásquez. "Together. TOGETHER we're strong. You.... You ain't one of us. Not anymore! You left us and now we're leaving you!" Alvarez pushed passed another gang member and opened her mouth to defend Vásquez. A back handed slap cracked across her face. "EVERYONE! BACK ON THE FUCKING BUS. WE'RE. GOING. HOME." Bellowed the matriarch, stomping up the steps into the bus.

No one moved, the lobos sharing concerned looks with one another. Vásquez chewed her lip and swallowed the lump in her throat. "Listen to Maria. Back on the bus."

"But, Vásquez we don't -"

"Back on the bus." Her voice echoed despite the low volume she'd said it with. "Maria is right." There was still an air of disbelief in the lobos, all standing around, unsure of what to do. "Now. I can't leave but you can. Before someone comes to lock you all back up again. I'll be fine."
Eventually, one person listened. The exodus began and the lobos obeyed their leader. All but one.

Alvarez was sat in the dirt, shaking her head. "Fuck that. I ain't going." She shouted to the world. Vásquez used a finger to nudge her.

"You have to. Maria ordered it. Please."

Alvarez shook her head harder, refusing to look up at Vásquez or the bus. "She's wrong." Was all she said. Maria didn't wait. She'd heard that and she didn't need someone that doubted her. Tires squealed and span and the bus moved, turning to move around Vásquez's knee, it speed off. They smashed straight through the three gates and peeled away leaving plumes of dust behind.

The giant watched them leave and then shifted to sit on her ass too. Deafted by words, shoulders slumped, she looked at her blood coated hands. Jennifer jogged over, the danger having passed. The expression on that giant face was all she needed to see.

Launching into action she tried to get the truth through to the person that had saved countless lives. "Hey! Vásquez! Hey! Don't listen to her, she's fucking crazy!" She shouted up at the impassive woman. "None of this was your fault. None of what happened can be blamed on you." There was no response. "Come on, you can't really believe that, can you?!" Alvarez joined in and a chorus of support began.

Their efforts were dashed when Vásquez spoke in a hollow voice. "I think... I think I need to be alone for a bit..."

None of them noticed the black dots on the horizon. The fleet of helicopters closing in on the prison.

"183 casualties." One suited man said to the other.

"And our friend is among them."

"Yep."

"Was it the aneurism that got him?"

"If it was, it was one hell of an aneurism."

"Fuck me, how did he mess this up so badly?"

"I'm already working on PR. We're going to blame it on a freak gas leak."

"Right. Keep pushing that narrative." The stoic man licked his lips. "What about the assets?"

"Four of six recovered. Two dead."

"How are we dealing with the big one?"

"She's been pretty obedient, surprisingly. We're sorting transport for her now."

"Good. Keep her and Jones together. I've got some questions for her when they arrive." The man up-ended a tumbler to his lips and let out a laboured breath. "Send word to everyone. I think it's time to bring all the test subjects together."

Chapter End Notes:

So, it's finally finished. Thank you to everyone that read through a story I never thought I'd write! And an even bigger thank you to anyone that reviewed, voted or messaged me. You've all kept my motivation high :) 

Oh and you read that ending right. There might be a sequel in the works ;)