- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay, so you guys seem fine with brutal stuff... So I let loose and had Amber go full rampage. Just a warning in advance 😅


Also, I added a vore tag. What happens isn't strictly vore but it's kinda close, so better safe than sorry!

Black clouds kept the sun's rays blocked, rain continuing to lash the penitentiary and it's surroundings. The storm wasn't letting up any time soon. 

Alvarez snapped alive, hacking coughs, sputtering. Amber's juices left her, oxygen replacing it in her lungs. She sat up, abs struggling against the weight of her heavy, grool saturated overalls. Her entire body was slimey, practically pasted to the ground by a film of the stuff.

There wasn't much time to recover or even question how she was alive. Gunfire and screams and tear gas flooded her senses. Bloodshot eyes rolled, flashing lights making her pupils dance wildly. Alvarez's muscles burned with fatigue as she pushed up off of the ground. The floor shook and she collapsed, scraping the floor as survival instincts pushed her to the cells. Somewhere out of sight. Anywhere safer. A stray bullet whizzed passed her just as she hurled herself over a body and into an empty cell.

Spinning wildly, she crouched down, grabbing the bars, trying to stealthily look out and make sense of what was happening. Her eyes widened, she was just in time to see Amber lift her foot up high above a guard. The shadow over him seemed like a mark of death, a black spot on a sailor's hand.

This wasn't a superstition though. In a flash the foot came down. The power behind it was of a magnitude that Alvarez couldn't even fathom. The building shook, the lights flickered and a crater formed where a man had been. The floor had exploded around the foot, fissures opening up and concrete flying up into the air. As if it were nothing, Amber moved onto her next target, leaving only a splatter of paint on the ground. It was barbaric but more cold than anything. Weightless. To her, she was killing bugs.

Alvarez realised two things then. Firstly, Amber was bigger. Noticeably, much bigger. The woman had to hunch down in the holding cells, shoulders bunched up and nearly touching the ceiling. No wonder the guards looked so ridiculously mouse like, dashing and darting around her feet, attempting to escape.

An escape that was impossible to reach. The second thing Alvarez noticed was that Amber had barricaded the closest set of doors. The gangway she'd found Wendy on was propped up against the gaping hole she'd created, stopping anyone from leaving in the direction of the medbay. Alvarez doubted any of them could run to the doors that led the showers, let alone the length of the hall to the canteen set of double doors.

The squad of 33 guards had already, easily, been whittled down to less than 20. Amber casually stepped into the group, splitting them, some running back the way they came. One brave guard stood his ground, firing into the white wall. Amber picked him up, having earned her attention. She blew him a kiss and then extended her arms and clapped her hands together, inertia and G force keeping the guard in her palm. An explosion of gore splattered the ceiling, a shower of blood raining down to the floor.

"Mhhhhmmmm." Amber shivered, separating her hand, strings of blood connecting them. Opening and closing them, squelching remains and relishing how easy this all was she laughed, "isn't this fun, boys?" Wiping her hands along her thighs, the same way someone would if they'd just washed their hands in a restroom, she left huge, bloody, smudged hand prints along her quads and ass. A few stragglers were making a break for the far doors. The massive woman easily caught up to the three men, a kick blasting one to pieces, his legs flinging up in two arches, torso splatting the ceiling.

"You guys are just SO," her face scrunched up, foot lifting. "Cute!" Another guard crushed flat. She turned her attention to the last guard on this side of the room. "Just, cute enough to eat!" The man was hoisted up into the air, birch trees coiled around his buttletproof vest. His petrified face was brought up to Amber's, making his stomach free fall and his ears pop.

Grinning, cherry blossom toned lips split open to show pearl like teeth. They opened too and the blackness inside sent a chill through Alvarez. A long, moist, pink organ slipped passed her teeth, running along her lips. The guard realised what was about to happen, pleading and begging as he was brought forwards like a lollipop. Amber's tongue arched out to greet him, dripping saliva onto her tits. The tip grazed him teasingly, then, deciding playtime was over, she pushed his face into the rough, soft, wet mattress. It twisted and swirled, slathering him in her spit, pulling him into her mouth.

Alvarez suddenly remembered watching Carlos sat behind his desk, casually rolling a cigar between his fingers. She recalled the way he nonchalantly fed the end into a cutter and, with a sharp chunk, snipped it away.

That's exactly what she watched Amber do to that guard. She guillotined him with her teeth, snipping his head off, the bud of a flower from a stem.

Blood sprayed into Amber's mouth, gushing down her chin and front, waterfalling off of her chest to splatter the floor. The already panicked guards went into a desperate frenzy now, all sense of order and training a memory lost in the fog. Amber played with the head in her mouth like it was a piece of candy, moving it around with her tongue and running it along the inside of her cheek. Her chest expanded with a huge inhale, she puckered her lips and spit the head. It cut a straight line through the hall, directly into the group of men on the other side. It hit one man square in the chest, grounding him, winded. Their fear dialled up to a new level, remaining guards scattering away from the downed man and the head rolling across the floor.

"Aw, don't run guys!" Giggled Amber. In a single step she closed the distance. Purposefully, she placed the step, foot eclipsing the struck down guard. Heel - toe. Like she was on a catwalk, Amber carefully brought her foot down. Maliciously, she did it slowly. The guards she'd stomped earlier had been fun but this time she wanted to feel it. Like, really feel it. So when her foot lowered, it came down excruciatingly slow. Slow enough that the man swallowed up beneath the foot felt every part of it. Bones popped and dislocated up his legs first, the foot acting as a steam roller. His scream split Alvarez's ear, making her heart thunder in her chest, a dark trauma rooting itself in her mind. Mercifully, the screaming stopped - he must have gone into shock - before the ball of her foot came down on his face. Without a doubt, this rampage would be haunting Alvarez for the rest of her life, plaguing her waking thoughts and her dreams.

Dropping to her knees, Amber made the whole of cell block B shake. A dozen men were penned in with her, the predator chasing them looming ahead. Using a fist like a hammer, Amber flatten the next man. If this had been a cartoon he'd have been driven into the floor like a nail. This wasn't a cartoon. He exploded. Blood gushed out from under the hand. That same mallet swung out, back of the fist catching two of the fleeing men, sending them both flying. Sacks of bone shards fell to the ground, twisted heaps - what would be left of a person after they were hit by a truck.

Nine remained. Alvarez wasn't sure if the men that started firing did so as a distraction for the others or as a final act of defiance. It was too late though. The bullets hardly drew blood at this point and the woven steel of muscle fibers beneath Amber's skin would have probably served better than kevlar. Completely undeterred, she dispatched more guards in an equally brutal fashion. Alvarez couldn't look away, hidden in her cell. No matter how much she tried she just couldn't peel her eyes away.

When there were only three men left Amber slowed down. All fight had drained from the men, a bleak hopelessness meaning they'd given up. She snatched them up like toys and then took a seat on her 'throne'. Her swollen form dwarfed the hill, making it so small to her that she may as well have sat on the ground. Her knees were propped up, wrists balancing on them, three six foot plus men held in her hands. Her blood covered chin and chest made her look like a vampire queen that had been drinking her fill messily. "Okay, boys. Game time. I have a question that I want answered."

'Great, more games.' Alvarez thought. She reeked of Amber's sex, the scent somehow refusing to slip away with habituation. She guessed that's just how strong of a scent it was.

"Where's Smith?" Amber rumbled, looking to the single man in her left hand.

"What? I-I d-d-d"

"Uh-uh-uh- bzzzzzzzt." Amber mocked his stuttering evily and then made the sound of a buzzer going off. His eyes bulged and he thrashed in her hands. He fought against the tightening fingers that compressed him, squeezed and constricted him. The aryan watched his face turn maroon with fascination, a wheeze of a breath leaving him. He clawed at her thumb and knuckles, her forearm swelling in front of him.

A single crack cut the air. Then another. Then three - four - six - a dozen. Then nothing. Amber threw him over her shoulder, a discarded, crushed Styrofoam cup that she was done with.

With her one free hand she pointed a huge index finger at the face of one guard in her right hand. "You. Smith. Where?"

"I don't know!" He cried, tears streaming over his cheeks, only slightly more in control of his panic.

"Eeeeeeeeeen." Another buzzer. "Wrong answer." Amber extended her ring and pinkie finger, middle finger held down by her thumb. Her hand rose, aligning the middle finger's trajectory with his face. Alvarez's knuckles turned a shade of egg shell as she held the bars, watching in horror. She knew the flick from a 28 foot tall woman would be devastating but she hadn't expected it to have the effect it did. It was like a point blank shotgun blast, almost vaporising his head completely.

A blood spattered, shell shocked final guard was hyper ventilating, trying to process what had just happened. Skull fragments buried in his cheek, stuck in Amber's grasp with a headless corpse, he tried to formulate an answer. She relaxed her fingers and let the cadaver slip free. Her hand moved into a more horizontal position, keeping the guard laid on his back, fingers pinning his arms, stab proof vest exposed. Amber didn't bother to ask the question this time, instead she let off another cannon blast of a flick right into his protected chest. From the wail, Alvarez knew that it had still immensely hurt.

"Smith."

"I-I think I kn-kn-" her middle finger impacted again, surely snapping ribs.

"Faster."

"I know where he is!" Blurted the guard.


"Is it going to take much longer?" Jennifer asked, tapping her foot, nerves refusing to calm. Her eyes were burning little holes into the grainy image of Amber, even larger, rampaging all over again. She squeezed her eyes shut as the aryan lifted a foot high and brought it down on a tiny guard. She turned away from the monitor reopening her eyes in Cassandra's direction.

"Just a little longer." The scientist had her back to the monitors. A shiver ran through her hands as she tried to pippet a deep magenta liquid into a test tube. Stopping, the woman placed her hands on the counter. She'd seen Amber's swathe of destruction and further growth. This was her fault and right now the only solution could lay in her hands. A few millilitres of liquid and the whole thing could be ruined. She thought back to the thousands of times she'd done this exact procedure. A deep breath calmed the quiver in her hands. She was fine. This would work.

Jennifer decided that bothering the scientist now wouldn't be smart. She didn't know how to keep herself busy while she waited. Watching the monitor, seeing Amber chomp someone's - immediately she turned away, clicking another camera into view. She'd searched for her friends thrice already, but she couldn't stomach more of the Amber show.

Where were they? Were they safe? She had her fingers crossed that they were staying as far away from the holding cells as possible. A system had formed going through the cameras. Always going out from holding, she'd check systematically. Library, canteen, showers, medbay.

By now the fighting was dying off. Jennifer was amazed it had lasted so long with the threat of a giant nazi so close by. Even still, the gangs were spreading out, splintering out to lick their wounds and regroup. Without Vásquez the Lobos had taken a pretty severe beating in the riot. What was left of them were secured in the library. Maria was stood on the desks, shouting to her followers. Her spirit clearly holding out even with everything that had happened.

The canteen was full of K13, Nation and Niners, barricading themselves in.

Clicking away from that view, Jennifer's heart skipped a beat, a patch of muted red on screen. "Holy shit!" She squealed, seeing not one, but all of the other G37 subjects. Her happiness melted away when she saw the condition they were all in. "What the fuck?" She hissed to herself leaning in. All the women apart from Selina looked like they'd been put through a wringer. They left the view of one camera and went to another.

Confusion became fear when Jennifer realised the direction they were heading in. "Cassandra, you need to hurry."

"What? Why?" Asked Cassandra, loading two test tubes into a centrifuge, making sure to balance the weight.

"Trish, Jessica, Selina and Vásquez are all heading towards Amber. Right now." She pointed at the monitor before grabbing the mouse and frantically clicking to enlarge a shot of corridor.

"Oh, for fuck sake." Whined Cassandra. She pressed a button and the centrifuge hummed, test tubes accelerating, spinning. "Alright, three minutes. That's all I'll need."


"We need to stay quiet. If what Selina is saying is true then we should scope out the situation and try to sneak into the labs." Trish tried to explain. She had a suspicion that it would fall on deaf ears but, to her surprise, Vásquez nodded.

They'd picked their way through the now quiet corridors. It was eerily soundless, silence being rare in a prison with this many inmates. All it did was heighten the anxious energy of the women as they got closer to the holding cells.

At the double doors the women peered in. "Fuck meeee." Jessica whispered. What they saw was an abomination. An atrocious map of chiselled, immense muscle, paired with ludicrous swells of fantastical curves. Skin drawn so tight that it shimmered, crimson lines like bursting seams radiating out, wobbly lines tracing the swollen shapes beneath. Fresh blood shone on her bust and ass and legs like wet paint. There was also dried, flakey, brown blood all over her too, signalling this had been going on for some time. Just seeing her told a story of the carnage she'd wreaked, let alone the corpses. The bodies, all over the hall, embellished the story further, giving an insight to little details of her rampage. Some intact, some mangled into gruesome shapes. Blood and viscera all over, even across the ceiling. It looked like a warzone.

"Look." Trish pointed to the hole in the wall where a pair of doors used to sit, next to Amber's hips. "She came from the labs. If we can climb that we can get through."

"And how do we get passed her?" Vásquez asked, picking out fallen Lobos members from the scores on the ground. There were dark rings around her eyes now, face pale from blood loss.

Trish nibbled her lip. Amber was facing the opposite wall, back to the shower double doors. If they stuck to the cells along the wall, it was possible. "We use our fucking heads and sneak passed." She held a finger to her lips, opening the door slowly.

All the women jumped, a heavy crashing thud hitting the wall. Trish caught the door before it could slam back shut. A guard's body landed on the ground not too far from where they stood. It was crushed almost beyond recognition.

They all craned to stare at the crumpled, broken body. "My God." Selina croaked. She'd seen dozens upon dozens of bodies in her line of work. This was nothing like that. Cruelty and power personified in a single wordless symbol.

"Is this a good idea?" Jessica gripped Trish's shoulder. "Why don't we just hole up and wait her out. That bald fuck will be calling in the cavalry."

Trish pondered for a moment. Sobbing oozed out from the gap in the doors, giving a terrible soundtrack for her thoughts. It was the last guard being tortured by Amber. Smith was too much of a liability, there was no telling how long his help would take to arrive. "We can't leave it up to him. She's distracted now, this is our only chance." She finally said.

Vásquez pushed on the door. "Right answer. C'mon." She brushed passed the women, stooping through the doorway, leading the group. Stepping over bodies almost casually, Vásquez somehow made no noise at all. For someone so large and so injured, it felt unfair that she could flit across the hall with silent movements. She moved with a feline grace, fully in control of every step and movement.

"Fuck sake." Jessica said. The other women followed more carefully, measuring each step and checking for anything that could alert Amber. Selina was the closest to Vásquez, with Trish not far behind. Jessica followed tentatively at the rear. Selina felt like she was in a nightmare fairytail, ready to steal gold and plunder a giants house, the threat of being smote down by the aryan only a hair away.

"What!?" Amber shouted, everyone flinching. There was a gurgled, weak, blood filled response from the figure in her hand. "Where? Where would he go to leave!?" They continued edging closer, hoping she wouldn't suddenly turn to look their way, annoyed with the guard. Every step carried them closer to the mountain, growing her larger in their perspective. Her sheer size really began to dawn on the group when they were only a handful of yards away. Sat on her ass, she towered over all of them easily, her back probably wider than all four of them stood shoulder to shoulder.

'Just a little more...' Thought Trish. They were almost there.

Whatever answer the guard gave to Amber was inaudible to the group. However, her reaction, sitting up and exhaling hard, froze them. Vásquez was so, so close to the door now. She could feel the breeze coming from down the opening in the wall.

Across from her Alvarez, who had receded into the darkness of the cell she occupied, was watching Vásquez and the other women. They finally made eye contact and Vásquez signed for her to stay low and quiet. Alvarez shuffled forwards, trying to get a better view and knocked against the bed in the cell, making it grate against the floor.

Amber's ears gave a predatory twitch and, slowly, she turned her head down and towards the sound. A smile tugged at her lips, fingers letting the final guard drop. There was a new toy to play with.

Jessica, Trish and Selina hurried quietly to the wall, worried Amber might see them in her peripheral vision. Vásquez wasn't moving, watching Amber, shoulders tensing.

"Oh, Ally! I'd forgotten about you." Amber squealed, giggling. "I'm surprised you survived my man eater gobbling you up." Amber slid off of the mound of death, twisting, transitioning onto her stomach. Her tits pressed the ground, spreading beneath her, spilling outwards. Vásquez darted out of the way, skirting passed a leg, just about making it in time. The group of women had been fractured by the landscape shifting. The large white hills of Amber's thighs split them from one another. The trio on one side, Vásquez on the other, next to the door. Trish held her breath, praying that Vásquez would just go and find Jennifer.

Amber was laid out like a cheerleader in a horror movie, feet bobbing up and down as she gushed down the phone to her boyfriend. She was so big that this was the only way she could completely see into the bottom row of cells. Her face filled the entrance, leering at Alvarez, pale braid falling over one shoulder. Alvarez could see the blood still on her teeth from the poor beheaded guard.

"Why don't you come out, Ally?" Amber hooked her fingers around the open cell door, teasingly. She pulled, bending the bars like rubber, making the cell creak. "You know I can get you out of there, right? But I'm asking nicely, please come out. Come out so I can fucking murder you." She sang happily, contrasting the tone of the words she said.

Alvarez knew she'd fucked up. She'd survived one encounter with Amber, but she wasn't going to be that lucky a second time. A resolute anger welled up inside of her. Knowing that Vásquez was trying to sneak passed, she decided that if this was it, she'd at least go down with some purpose. She wasn't going to let Vásquez and the other ladies pay for her mistake. It was time to be a distraction.

"You want me so bad, come and fucking get me!" She screamed, throwing the bed down over the front of the cell and pressing herself against the wall, near the toilet.

Amber's playful expression darkened. Steel was ripped from concrete with little more than a twist of her hand, concrete crumbling away from the wall. She was moving the bunk bed out of the way when a voice surprised her. "Hey, fuck face!" Amber turned to see Vásquez charging at her.

The 10 foot tall woman had grabbed a baton off the ground and lunged, stabbing it directly into Amber's left eye.

A banshee screech deafened everyone, Amber, reeling, rolling away, bulldozing the wreckage she'd created. Clutching at her eye, she ploughed over bodies and debris. The trio moved back, trying to escape the Amberlanche. Alvarez was only shocked for a second. She vaulted the bed, sprinting to Vásquez. "Go find Maria." Was all she said. Alvarez's lip quivered as she took Vásquez in. She was truly battered, whisps of obsidian hair loose from the pony tail, face ashen, covered in blood, sagging under her own weight. A hand on her back gently pushed Alvarez forwards and she began to move. She nodded, sprinting away. Her life was once again gifted back to her by Vásquez.

Amber was on all fours, growls and grunts slipping out of her as she panted like a wounded animal. She delicately picked at the baton, trying not to damage her eye further, pulling it free.

"Fuck this." Jessica said, turning to run off behind Alvarez, taking this brief chance.

"Hey!" Trish shouted, but couldn't catch the Niner in time. Maybe she'd made the right choice, she thought, frowning. Already Amber had extracted the baton and was, no doubt, healing.

Vásquez shouted over to the Trish and Selina in Spanish. The smaller woman turned to Trish, "she said, 'go for her knees'."

"You know, I'm kinda happy you two are here." Grumbled Amber, slowly getting to one knee. "I wanted to kill you two the most out of everyone." Standing to her full, dread inducing height, she looked down from Vásquez to the two other women. "Such good timing. I'm running out of time to have fun."

Vásquez gradually back pedalled, creating as much space between her and the duo as possible. She didn't need to explain further, Trish knew exactly what the plan was. Stay apart, bring her down and pick at her. On the ground they'd at least be able to reach her face better.

Amber's freshly healed eye glowed an even brighter blue as she stared down at Vásquez. "Eenie," she looked to Trish, "minie," Selina, "mineie, mo-"

"Shut the fuck up." the ten foot woman said. "You know I'm first pick." Amber's mood soured. Fear. Fear is what she should be feeling. She wanted to feed off of Vásquez's fear like everyone else's. "I guess you always were the biggest bitch in here." She shrugged. "Now it's only figurative." Her movements were like lightning, a flash of a dash towards Vásquez. Trish moved fast, chasing the shadow of the woman with Selina.

Vásquez knew she wouldn't be able to dodge the kick. She instead braced and went into it, marginally shifting to the side. The kick glance her, sending her twirling into her real target - Amber's other ankle.

Vásquez collided with the shin of the leg, shoving at it while Trish and Selina came from the back. Trish speared into the back of her knee, powerful legs propelling all of her might into that little nook.

The aryan, caught by surprise, fell forwards. Her hands came up to slow her fall but before they reached the ground, her face smashed into a patch of remaining walkway.

Trish tried to take advantage, trying to get to her face and gouge the other eye. Selina was attempting to help Vásquez to her feet. The larger latina was having trouble.

Trish couldn't reach the walkway in time. Amber was too durable. Too big. Too fast. An open palm swatted at her, sending her crashing into the bars of a nearby cell, warping the metal.

An irate Amber loomed over Selina and Vasquez, fury boiling her blood. Vásquez was draped over her friend, blood drooling out of the corner of her mouth. "Go." She rasped, trying to push Selina away.

Selina didn't get to reply. A colossal hand grabbed her. "Aw, trying to help your friend?" Amber asked, broken nose mending itself. Her hand swelled subtly around her captured annoyance. "To think I wanted to keep you here. You saved me a lot of searching instead. Thanks for delivering them to me." She sneered.

Selina spat at Amber's face. A stream of Spanish curses left her. She kicked and trashed, sleepy demeanour completely gone. Hatred burned in her eyes. Amber rolled her eyes, "Speak English, bitch."

"Leaver her alone!" Shouted a weary Vásquez, stumbling around on the ground like a drunkard. Amber grinned passed the globes of her breasts. She held eye contact and closed her fist hard. Selina cried out for a moment. She spat blood onto Amber's hand and turned her head towards Vásquez. Spanish words weakly tumbled out of her. Vásquez listened, managing to balance,eyes brimming. Two sets of pale trunks wrapped around Selina but she continued speaking. Amber twisted.

The sound was too much for Vásquez. Tears ran along her hot cheeks, vision blurring. As if the storm clouds overhead wasn't doing enough to hide the afternoon sun, the shadow of a massive sole blackened her world further.

She brought her arms up to block the stomp but was still forced onto the ground by it. Unlike the guards and the other inmates, Vásquez was larger. The foot didn't engulf her whole body but just her torso as she was crushed down onto her back.

The knife dug deeper into her side, a second stomp pushing her into the cracking concrete. Then a third. A fourth. Her arms were flat against her chest for the fifth. She was limp by the sixth. She wasn't moving by the seventh. Vásquez was buried in rubble, bones broken and life slipping through her fingers like sand.

"You're fucking pathetic." Amber said, hand exploring her sex absentmindedly. "Then again, everyone is when compared to perfection, I guess." She sighed.

Trish dragged herself upright using the bars. She fell onto her ass, clanging against them. Amber cast her gaze over to the fallen Nation member. She thought for a moment. "I'll finish you off later. After I find that dirty, race traitor whore of yours. I'll snap her in half in front of you." She ran her tongue over her teeth and smiled. "First, I need to find Smith. Make sure my new boy toy isn't running off without me." Amber gave an abrupt laugh. Wriggling her fingers in a wave, she turned to leave the holding cells. Approaching the wall, she drove a fist through it, rain and wind pouring in through the gap. Using both hands she gripped the edges of the her new exit and ripped bricks apart in handfuls.

Muscling her way out, taking some bricks with her, the 30 foot tall woman stepped into the rain. Teeny tiny droplets splashing across her form, washing away the blood and dust, she heaved a deep breath of the cool air. Arms spread wide she looked to the sky. A baptism. A new beginning of freedom. First stop was Smith.

For a few minutes Amber's thunderous footsteps, the rain and the howling wind were the only sounds in the holding cells. Trish closed her eyes, a gasp coming from her, pain searing her body. All things considered, she wasn't too badly hurt. Not compared to the others. "Yo, Vásquez?" She called out. She couldn't see her breathing. Hurried footsteps could be heard down the corridor leading to medbay and Trish wobbled to her feet.

Her heart soared when she saw who it was. Jennifer, squeezing through a gap between the wall and the gangway. Trish took a few unsteady steps, only to fall forwards. Jennifer rushed up to catch her, hugging her tight. "Oh my God." Jennifer sobbed into her. "Are you okay? What happened? Where is everyone?"

Trish sank against Jennifer biting back her own bursting dam of emotions. "Amber killed them. She fucking.... We can't fucking stop her."

"What? Where... What?!" Jennifer loosened her hug, stepping back to help Trish to a seated position. She looked out at the tornado of blood and destruction. She saw the hole in the wall and the bodies and the.... The caved in floor. The crater. The two legs poking out, the huge oak trees that looked so small and fragile now. "Vásquez?" She breathed. "Vásquez?!" She shouted, getting to her feet, running.

"She's dead, Jen." Said Trish. "We need to get out of here. We need to fucking go!"

Jennifer stopped at the lip of the hole, stomach turning. She felt sick. She felt like throwing up. But most all her heart ached. Falling into the dipped conrecete she crawled to Vásquez's broken body. "No, no, no, no." grabbing at her, shaking her. Her black hair spooled around her like a lie of a halo. Blood pooling out around her back.

Trish limped forwards. "We don't have time for this." An anger formed. "It's... Jen, she's de-"

"Blondie?" A weak wheeze more than a word.

"Vásquez?!" Even Jennifer was surprised. She gripped one of her hands in both of hers, the calloused bumps feeling familiar.

"You... Need to go."

"Don't talk. We... We can get you help."

"No. You... Go..." Vásquez coughed blood. "Maria. Tell her I sen-sent you. Both..." The hand fell from Jennifer's to the ground, the light slowly fading from her eyes. All she could do was stare. Her shoulders shook, barely restrained sobs.

Lightning flashed through the gap in the wall and illuminated the syringe in Jennifer's hand. The syringe full of golden, ochre ambrosia. It wasn't a huge, triple pronged monster of a machine. It was a tiny, simple needle. Jennifer's fist closed around it again.

"What is that?" Trish asked. "Jennifer, what the fuck is that?"

The hunched over inmate brought the needle to her mouth, gripping the plastic cover between her teeth and pulling the sharp nib free. She spat the plastic out.

"It's revenge."