- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Warning: Some graphic violence in this chapter. I tried not to be too descriptive but yeah...

Once again, I have to thank vman2000 for advice, and a guiding hand!

Rain pelted the walls of the penitentiary, heavy clouds obscuring the sun, keeping the world shrouded. Flashes of light brightened the sky, momentary memories of what morning should have been, a storm continuing to rage outside.

Jennifer's heart was jackhammering in her chest, threatening to burst free through her ribs. Her whole body was on fire, adrenaline flooding her blood stream and carving a hypersensitivity through her senses. Her eyes darted back and forth over the white walls, along white tiles and doors. They'd passed through medbay only a few minutes ago, descending into the labryinth.

This was premeditated. They'd been planning for this, waiting. Spying. They knew everything. The ID pass, Jennifer memorising the journey to the observation room, fuck, even about G37 being manufactured in house. Amber had made a point of snatching away the precious square of plastic before they left.

Before they left the only place Jennifer had a chance of being saved, the holding cells. She'd struggled in her bunk but was overpowered, Amber stuffing a wadded up gag into her mouth while the other women yanked her from her cramped bed. Jennifer had desperately tried to fight, to grab the bars, to wake someone but, between the thunder and the gag, no one had heard her. Wrestling through the halls, the larger blonde was like a lioness fighting off a pack of hyena. That was until Amber had gotten the knife to her throat. The cold metal was a silent warning.

In the dim holding cells she hadn't seen whatever it was now in her mouth, but God, it was repulsive. Jennifer keep fixating on it, trying to keep her tongue away from whatever it was. From the smell and the taste, she was certain that it was a worn piece of clothing. Maybe one of Amber's sweaty socks? No the feel was - fighting the urge to retch as best she could, she batted the thoughts away.

Motion sensor lights clinked alive, bathing the group in pale, white light. The group of hyena nipped at her heels, the aryans forcing her forwards. Hushed giggling and snickering made her hair stand on end. Amber was at the head of the pack, a handful of red overall tight in her left fist, shank to Jennifer's throat held in her right.

Six women. A small, agile group. They'd been able to sneak in, kidnapped her, do God knows what to Rachel and smuggle her into the classified wing. It had been seamless, not a single guard on their journey. They must have paid someone off, right? Some greedy asshole who had no idea what was to come. Who had no idea what their goal was.

Trying to breath, the gag shifted in her mouth and a fresh wave of nausea to hit. Bile rose in her throat, body flexing as she tried not to throw up. Blinking away the moisture in her eyes she gave a muffled cry, Amber digging the blade into her skin harder. "Which way?" She growled. They were at the end of a corridor. One that Jennifer knew was far, far from where they wanted to go.

Even with her size and strength advantage, she knew trying to fight against six women wasn't in the cards. She'd probably be brutilised and then dragged around as a bleeding husk of a GPS. Her resistance had been passive, misdirecting the vulture like women constantly. Burning time, praying that someone finds them. It was actually pretty easy to do considering how flustered she was. Right now her mind was fried, too panicked to make sense of the maze. The aryan wasn't happy with the fraction of a wait before an answer was given. Amber turned her blade, smashing the handle of the DIY weapon into Jennifer's temple. She actually felt her brain bounce off of her skull, vision blurring for a moment.

Tiptoeing, bringing her lips up to her hostages ear Amber sneered, "you might have gotten bigger but you're still the same lil' bitch." Anger focused Jennifer's consciousness. "You're gonna take us to that bullshit lab now. Stop playing games."

The 6'5 captive talked back into the saliva saturated material, pointing to her mouth. Amber rolled her eyes. She released the handful of overalls and hugged her body close, reaching around Jennifer's shoulder to pull the gag free.

Saliva sputtered out, dribbling out over Jennifer's chin. As the bundle of fabric had been extracted her eyes widened. It unfolded limply, separating and falling into three balls of lacey panties that splatted onto the floor. Her stomach turned. She heaved, not able to stop her body's response this time. Acidic vomit burned her throat as she puked against one wall. The group of women descended into fits of chittering laughter. "Aw, I flavoured them up just for you! I thought since you liked eating out that Mexican whore's snatch, you might wanna taste of some premium pussy!" The cackling grew in volume as Jennifer spewed harder.

A fist to the ribs sent her crashing against the wall. "Get over it, pussy. You should be thanking me. Come on, hurry up and -"

A foreign, inorganic beep resonated out and all heads turned to the automatic door that slid open. Nurse Jones strolled out, wearing jeans, a jumper and a denim jacket, airpods in ears.

The tiny woman froze solid as she turned to see the inmates all just as surprised as her. Reality slowed to a crawl for the nurse. Her mouth opened, vocal cords just beginning to vibrate as she ripped her body back towards the closing doors.

Amber was faster, lithe body leaping across the chasm. Her fingers ensnared the nurse's jacket, reeling her in like a fish. The knife welding hand slapped over her mouth, tip of the blade mere millimeters away from an ochre eye. The inmate back-pedalled, man-handling her away from any eyes that might have looked towards the sounds of a scuffle.

The group of women stared pensively at the door, waiting for another beep. The silence was ended by their leader. "Well, what do we have here?" She croned, happily. "A poor, widdle nurse who lost her way?" Amber said, baby talk sickening the green faced Jennifer further.

"Leave her alone." Barked the original hostage, trying to sound as intimidating as possible. That ship had already sailed.

The aryans found that more comical than anything. "Or fucking what?" The knife traced along the cheek of the frail woman, making a valley in the skin like a finger drawn across a cushion. Jennifer opened her mouth but the surrounding pentagon of women, knives drawn, forced it closed again. "That's what I fucking thought. Hey, nurse. Take us to that purple shit or I'll fuck you with this knife." Amber pushed, point breaking skin on curve of her cheek, a crimson droplet rolling along the blade. "Understand?"

Nurse Jones gave a half nod, not wanting the knife to cleave into her face further. So that was it. Unfortunate timing and a random set of turns had led them to the golden goose herself.

Their journey was short with the new navigator and soon they were back in a familiar room. One full of sleek looking machines, racks laden with bags of G37 and even the sinister looking injectors. Besides the inmates and nurse Jones, it was empty. Amber gave a low whistle. "Well, shit. You guys're starting a little lemonade stand with this stuff." She said, picking up a bag and looking into the purple liquid.

One of the other inmates strode over to an injector, lifting up the contraption. "Fuck, let's hook this shit up!" She giggled. No one expected the fist that crunched her nose like a stalk of celery. She hit the floor, kicking backwards in shock as Amber stole the injector away.

"No fucking way." The hyena's laughter had died swiftly. "This shit is mine."

"Amber, that wasn't the pla-"

"Fuck their plan!" She screamed. "I was chosen, so this is mine. Get it?"

"But it didn't work for you!" The stare that caused was murderous, making the woman nursing her nose falter. "I'm... I just..."

"She's right!" A new voice spoke. "S-she was chosen." Jennifer felt her insides shrivel up. Nurse Jones was speaking. Why? WHY was she speaking?! "The serum will kill you." She held up her hands, trying to somehow seem submissive and not be murdered by the pack of hounds salivating at the chance of gutting her. Her eyes flicked from one ayran to the other. "Look, i-it took weeks to introduce G37 to their system without them going into shock. If you just take a bunch of it now you'll die. I've... I've fucking seen it, okay?" Her bottom lip quivered at that last part and so many thing began to make sense to Jennifer. There was a reason she stepped it when Smith went for the triple dose. "The only people that here that could handle it are Amber and Jennifer. And even then - even if they did take it, it would have to be a calculated amount! If they take too much at once, they'll die too."

The pale woman looked ecstatic, pointing to the tiny woman. "See! If you take it you'll die!" Hearing only what she wanted to, she yanked her sleeve up and jammed the needles into her arm, hitting the injector, depressing all three needles in one go. One full dose emptied into her.

"But it didn't work for you before! Why would it now?" One of the other women cried, now distraught that their mission was for nothing. Amber had played them all, Jennifer realised. She'd told them they'd be an army of amazonian, when in reality, the greedy, power-hungry, size jilted woman actually wanted it all to herself.

She darted to one of the racks, "th-then I just need more!" She shrieked, stabbing a second set of needles into herself draining purple into her blood stream.

"NO! No, that's not how this works! It's not - It'll kill you!" Screamed nurse Jones. She launched at Amber but was stopped by a pair of aryans who grabbed her, reflexes beating out conscious thinking. "Stop! Please just stop!" Tears were forming in her eyes now as she watched Amber sink even more syringes into her arm, emptying a third dose into her system. Jones' face contorted with distraught and the woman looked from face to face, struggling to find someone to help. Her eyes stopped on Jennifer last, the woman she'd been paired with from the beginning. The one that she'd seen decency in. "Stop her! Please!" She begged. For some reason that did it. Looking at Jones was like a mirror into the past for Jennifer. A tiny, weak, frail woman held back by gang members. That awaked the towering woman into action.

She pushed through the gaggle of surprised Nazis and grabbed the Amber's wrist, stopping the fourth dose by only a couple of inches. "Amber." She said, chilly tone hard like a brick of ice. "You need to stop. You're going to -" A vice clamped around her own arm, making her wince. Her eyes flitted down to see the pale, long, slender fingers wrapped around her forearm, vines suffocating a tree. Amber tilted her head up, drawing Jennifer's gaze. Insanity played across her face, terrifying emotions fluttering across her features, muscles twitching, heavy waves of pain crashing along synapses. It felt like a frost was inching up her arm, claiming more skin as it crept upwards. But it wasn't a frost. It was Amber's fingers. Blue eyes seemed to vibrate in Amber's head. Slowly, the pupils dilated bigger, massive. Horrified, Jennifer watched them begin climbing higher. Suddenly, that urge to upheave her guts was back.

Amber's thin eyebrows arched together, a new tsunami of pain flooding her brain. Her lips parted teeth shining as a groan escaped her. She was breathing heavy now, the 'o' stretching wider. And wider. And wider. Until the demonic smile that replaced it sent a shiver through everyone around. Amber's slender form inflated, filling the overalls rapidly and forcing the half open zipper down further. Lean muscle thickened and broadened, 5'10 broke into 6'. "Ohhhh....ohhhh fuuuck." The aryan woman purred. The vice guided Jennifer's arm forward, battling against all of her strength, forcing the needle through the aryan's undershirt and into her abs. Amber hit the button and a fourth dose rocketed through her veins. There was even a shimmer of purple along her now very visible jugular.

Her right fist opened, dropping the injector and tearing free from Jennifer's grasp. Left hand crushing the art thief's radius and ulna together, she now planted her free hand on the larger inmate's shoulder. "What was that.... About it not wo-working?" The words and giggle that came after sounded otherworldly, rising and dropping in pitch - vocal cords stretching and flexing bigger as air passed over them.

Red overalls unravelled like a ships sails filling with air. The zipper dragged along the white material, both being drawn tighter around Amber's trunk. Tighter around her hips too. Around every part of her.

The usually long limbed, slightly gangly woman was surging outward at an astounding rate, taller, thicker and more muscular. She arched her back, a stuttering, ragged breath being sucked in as her usually meager tits exploded in size. They gurgled juicier, snapping her bra in an instant, pulling the zipper to her shoulders and dragging her t-shirt up along the cobblestone abs where the drug had been deposited. The woman's entire ivory frame magnifying sturdier and wider and girthier. Jennifer felt like she was sinking. Shrinking. Being pushed down by Amber as she grew and grew and grew. Their eyes met when they were level in height and her growth, tauntingly, seemed to pause there just a moment. Then it continued higher. Bigger. Jennifer's face paled as she craned her neck back, vertigo making her head spin, this disgusting woman swelling with power and size, pushing Jennifer down and herself up.

The sound of shredding material and stitches popping filled the air. Rolled up sleeves burst, biceps shearing through. Overalls split along her back, leaking white fabric and alabaster skin. The t-shirt had risen higher, tearing open along the sides as the hem released rigid pink nipples. Red rapidly slid up porcelain white legs, climbing towards her knees. They caught  on her ballooning calves for a heartbeat, then the canvas like material gave in, tears laddering all the way up the pillars of muscle, releasing the scent of Amber's arousal. Jennifer inhaled it, flash backs to the gag making her insides churn.

The aryan's pink tongue ran over her teeth. They clenched closed, a moaning leaking through them, sounds bouncing up and down the pitch spectrum while juices seeped out onto her thighs. The now smaller woman tugged with her ensnared limb, trying to get away. "Aw, is big bad Jenny suddenly not so big? Is she widdle and scared?" The growth had stopped now, leaving Amber a full 12 inches taller and built like a power lifter.

She peered down, drinking it in. "Fuck. Finally. I'm fucking perfect. Not like that bitch Trish or that cunt Vásquez. Look at me." She breathed. Jennifer pulled at her wrist again, but couldn't deny that G37 had made her look glorious. Curvy like Jessica and built thickly like Vásquez and Trish. "I need more."

"Nooooo." Whined nurse Jones, fighting against her captors. The huge woman ignored her, taking another set of syringes and stabbing them into her stomach. She held them there and let her eyes drift down to Jennifer. "Care to do the honours?"

"What?!"

"Press the button."

"No! Why the fuck would I?" Amber's tittered and pulled on the wrist she still had. The blonde tried to fight it, leveraging her weight, leaning backwards, but it was impossible. Her plimsolls squeaked across the floor, fingers curling into a closed fist in a bid to get away from the button. Her knuckles inched closer to the trigger of the injector." Just.... Like.... That..." Amber said, forcing the button down with Jennifer's hand. It clicked and a fifth dose gurgled through the nazi.

Bones were almost crushed to dust as Amber's left hand bloated around Jennifer's forearm. Cum spurted out from between her legs, soaking what was left of her overalls and pattering to the floor. An orgasm had crested, a cocktail of pain and power getting the sadistic woman off. Tattered clothes turned into ribbons as the body they attempted to contain grew. Seven foot was outgrown, her chuckles warped into devilish sounds.

She finally released Jennifer, letting the woman fall backwards onto her ass. She cleared her body of any remanats of clothes, marvelling at her new form. Examining her arms and tits and legs and ass, turning, twisting, flexing and watched, glee filling her mad eyes. Fingers ran over the swells of abdominal muscle, down over her pelvis and in front of everyone, Amber pushed two fingers into her glistening sex. "Ohhhh, fuck. You three." She looked to her gaggle of awed subjects, continuing to finger fuck herself. "Get over here and pump more of this good shit into me."

There was some shuffling, an obvious hesitation to obey making itself known. One particularly brave woman was bolder. "No. This wasn't the fucking plan, Amber. Westbrook said we were to get as much of the drug as possible and split it between us. You can't fucking -" She had been approaching the huge woman as she ranted. A punch caved her head in.

The woman was on the floor in one blow. Amber, plunging her fingers into her molten pussy more vigioursly now, took one exaggerated step forwards and then lifted a leg high. The stomp that came down was overkill, her weight and strength shaking the entire room. Amber popped her head like a fucking melon, spraying her body red, almost a homage to the overalls that hadn't survive the transformation. "Don't.... Tell... Me... I FUCKING... CAN'T." She roared at the body and blood spatter, grunting words out as she edged closer to another orgasm.

Her blood soaked foot was extracted and placed on the other side of the woman, positioning her chest right between the giant's legs. Her huge form shook, rising and falling with great breaths, right arm working back and forth, filling the room with wet, lewd sounds. "Ah.... Ahhh... Mhmmmmm!" A torrent of cum blasted, gushing out of Amber as if her cunt was a power washer. It splattered over the body between her feet, soaking what was left of the poor woman. "FUCK." Amber bellowed towards the high ceiling, a smile on her lips as her voice rattled the glassware in the room. "That was good." That was said more quietly, basking in the afterglow.

She took a breath, recollecting herself. "You three. Drugs. Now." Unsurprisingly, there were no complaints. They did as told, one even leaving nurse Jones to help. Amber looked down to her old hostage, still flat on her ass in shock, an idea visibly forming behind her eyes. Jennifer tried to put some distance between her and the psycho, but was too late and too slow. Instead, she was pulled to her feet by her hair, clawing and punching. "Calm down! God, I just wanna give you a hug. "

Arms encircled her. Their tits mashed together, massive melons folding over the smaller ones. Ab to ab, face to face, toes scraping the floor, Jennifer was held aloft.

"Let me... Go!" Said the smaller woman, jerking back and forth, kicking her legs and flexing her pinned arms. She felt the woman's body quake with laughter.

"It's gonna be so fucking fun crushing you to death." Amber said, face only a few inches away from Jennifer's, the faint whiff of cigarettes still present. The limbs around her swell with effort, tightening the bear hug and forcing her deeper into the aryan's curves. For the 6'5 woman it felt like the cables of a bridge had wrapped around her, clinching tighter and thicker.

"Ready?" A voice asked from what felt like a large distance below.

"Just fucking do it." Came the sharp reply.

Three sets of metal teeth bit into the gargantuan monster. Her face scrunched up for a flicker and then her eyes screwed shut. She appeared to be focusing for a moment until blue ice stared back at Jennifer. Again, she watched those black dots consume the blue, eyes dilating even more this time. That creeping crawl of flesh on flesh made Jennifer think of Trish. This was a mockery of that warm moment, making her want to pull away. She couldn't. Instead she got to experience her body being swallowed. Her breasts were consumed, doughy, pale skin burying them in an avalanche of snow, inch by inch. Snow that had rivers of purple glowing beneath the surface. They kept swelling and rising, eating up her chest, oozing over her collar bone, climbing until they were almost at her chin. Toes left the ground as she was carried skywards. The grinning face in front of her creaked out and up as one set of abs dwarfed their neighbours, rubbing against each other, the bundles of muscle becoming even more wall like as Jennifer was crushed against them.

Yet above all that was something that commanded her attention and her brainpower. The twin anacondas around her engorging larger, squeezing, constricting and bending her ribcage in on itself. All air was ground out of her lungs, diaphragm inverting. She poured all her strength into pushing them apart, trying to lift her arms. She'd have had more luck pushing against steel. She was being compacted like a car in a junk yard, an endless, unstoppable power coming down from every angle. She felt like her shoulder blades were going to turn her spine to dust.

The room swam, lights streaking in Jennifer's vision, colours running, like paint splashed on a canvas. Thrashing, feeling her bones aching, threatening to crunch, Jennifer's face began to darken, red and purple. She imagined a tube of toothpaste being squeezed in the middle. Was that her? Was her head about to pop off like the cap on a tube of toothpaste?

Her ears were ringing but she could still hear Amber laughing as she grew and grew and grew. Spots began to appear in her vision and the corners of her sight faded, oily blackness spreading. An animal need for survival took control. Amber was too large to headbutt in the face now, her traps and neck and chin and cuntish smirk more in view than her eyes. Jennifer swung her head and buried her face in the crook of the huge woman's neck. Her mouth was wide open. Teeth came down, snapping closed like a crocodile's jaws.

Hot, red, metal gushed into her mouth, white teeth being put to savage use. The snakes released her and she crumpled to the ground, gasping, starved lungs thankful of oxygen. From the floor Amber looked even more horrific. Humungous. Skyscraper sized, covered in boulders of strength and.... Between the hills of her boobs, completely livid.

Instinct kept the smaller inmate alive, her body moving to dodge the stomp that would have turned her head into pulp. She couldn't even process what was going on as she hauled herself to her feet and stumbled away from the tornado of anger. The wounded titan was swinging one hand at her, the other clamped to the bite. She didn't have long. Already, the G37 was knitting Amber's neck back together, blood coagulating to stop the bleeding.

The woman she ran towards, the one holding nurse Jones, was too confused and too panicked to move. Jennifer broke her jaw, adrenaline propelling a spearhead of a punch into her face.

Nurse Jones went rigid as Jennifer grabbed her, dragging her to the exit of the room. The three remaining aryans vaulted bodies and lab equipment, chasing the pair of runaways down like rabid dogs. They would have caught them at the doors if a command from their master hadn't boomed from the heavens.

"Let them go." Said Amber, taking her hand away from the bite. It had healed completely. "Would you look at that." She picked up an IV bag nearby, holding up to let the light shine through. Her lips peeled back into a grin and she used her teeth to rip the top free. Chugging it, audibly gulping it down, purple streaming out the sides of her mouth and down her chin, she consumed it.

The huge woman was covered in blotches of blood now rather than a clean coat of it. Her growth had forced the red stains apart like oil on water. She threw the drained bag aside and picked up another. "Come 'ere and keep injecting me. Now. They're too late to stop us anyway." She said, tearing into the second bag. "I want every drop of this shit in me." She grinned.