[Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: Not every supe is born with the powers of flight, super speed or talking to fish. Others are more low key while others are just plain...bland. Ellie AKA Fairy Dust unfortunately falls in that category. Stuck at half an inch tall, her life is just bland in the do nothing town until one day her life changes and it could be the big break she needs. Or is too good to be true?
Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Footwear, Gentle, Humiliation, Odor, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5211 Read: 2919
Published: June 26 2022 Updated: June 26 2022
Story Notes:
After seeing everything going around the season 3 premiere of The Boys, you know that scene, I decided it needed more size interactions so I wrote this little story with Queen Maeve! As of writing this, I am not all the way caught up with season 3 so please, no spoilers, thank you. Now, hope you all enjoy :)

1. Queen Maeve's New Pet by Toxenisfun [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (5211 words)
I hope you all enjoy this story, Maeve was probably my favorite character in season 2 and every time she was on screen, I had this vision in my head of....'what if she was big?' and that's how this story came to be! On to the story!