- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


To find myself on a beach with the ocean so peaceful I  had to believe I died. My eyes still burned a bit from the salt water, I rubbed them harshly. Then I realize the beach isn’t white soft sands and blue skies. It was gloomy with gray clouds above and dark pebble sand. As far as I can recall, I may have been drugged, hallucinated, the boat sank, and I float ashore on a God forsaken island. Why couldn’t it have been a warm island, with warm sand and clear blue waters? NO, it’s a gray dismal place with not much life besides birds and crustaceans. Behind me laid thick green trees lush with foliage that ran up toward a mountain.

 The ocean parted as something large was coming out of the water. A beautiful naked woman emerged with a small net filled with fish. Her steps were slow and delicate as she stepped through the shallows, careful not to splash any more than needed. She gazed in my direction with a soft look, her eyes a stunning green and dark auburn hair down her shoulders. She was exposed head to toe, her chest curving into a wide and generous pair of breasts, while moving down into a simple hourglass shape where her hips spread vastly apart from her waist. Her thighs are firm with muscle but not the least bit unfeminine. Her stride was long, only taking a few short moments before stepping on the dreary sand. Her footsteps shook the sand lightly, with dull thudding becoming heavier. I sat there astonished with the sight of her. She stood above me and casually looked down at me. She tied the net into a knot and allowed it to fall from her hands, she began to sit down in front of me. I blushed deeply seeing her womanhood as she crouched down. She crossed her legs which did little to hide much but enough that eye contact was possible. Her breasts were full and hung ever so sweetly, nothing over the top but a lovely pair that suits her. She was combing her hair with her fingers looking down at me with a small smile, not saying a word. She hummed lightly while playing with her stunning hair. After doing a small braid to tie it back, she collected the net of fish and stood up. She looked down beside me and gestured I get up. I stared blankly at her. She gestured again and I refused. She bent down and nudged my back forward. I sat motionless, just staring. I wasn’t sure what to do. I curled my legs to my chest and hugged myself tightly. With a sigh of frustration she came close and pushed apart my legs from my chest and proceeded to push me down, making me lay flat on the sand. She then picked me up. She had a very soft touch and a loose grip, which I was nervous she would drop me. I clutched to her hand and heard a faint giggle. She put a little more pressure onto my body until I felt secure. Raising further up, past her body and into view of her I saw just how breathtaking she was.

Her eyes were sharp with green and golden specks; her nose a button nose with sleek edges, a heart shaped face with cheeks round and blushed. A jawline that could cut marble, lips full and a solid dark pink, they pursed ever so slightly. I felt I couldn’t look at her because she was so beautiful, I felt my face turn hot and looked down at her fingers. They were solid, like tree branches off a strong oak tree. Her skin was smooth and warm, like a comforter off a bed. Her nails were even with her finger tips, at a perfect length in my opinion. I stared at her feet, holding her hulk of a body up in the plush sand. I couldn't look at her directly... it was too embarrassing how flustered I am. She made her way towards the mountain, with a look of determination. Watching her stride from her point of view was amazing itself, easily covering the ground with her feet. Her toenails were painted a turquoise green with a glassy finish. How odd that her nails are painted….

 

Every now and then she would stop to catch her breath. The mountain wasn’t an easy hike. At some point she threw the fish net above a ledge that was 230 ft. above her. She eyed me closely before bringing me to her mouth. I was convinced I was her afternoon snack, the fish was dinner. But instead she grabbed my clothes with her teeth and I dangled in front of her mouth. Her breath was hot, blowing down on me. It smelled just like ocean salt air. It wasn’t bothersome thank goodness. She stretched out her arms looking for a place to grip the granite. She made several adjustments and began to climb and look for further grip points. When she was high enough off the ledge, her breath quickened. She looked down at her feet carefully to see where she could place them. She turned her head slowly so I wouldn’t swing too much, regardless I was swinging. I gripped at her lower lip. It was plush and a bit moist, but enough that it made me feel more secure. She was near the top when her foot broke off a piece of a ledge it was leaning into. She gasped loudly and I was sucked into her mouth.

 

 

The damp confined cavern was humid and it was difficult to breathe. She held me pinned to the roof of her mouth as we fell. Her salvia was coating me and I wanted to gag. The titaness slipped along the mountain, free falling as she dug her fingers deep into the rock face hoping to catch something. As she caught a ledge her teeth clamped down unto each other. I was thankful I wasn’t near them. I could see down her throat, into the dark abyss that followed down to hell itself. I tried finding something to grip so I wouldn't fall closer to the dark hole, plunging to her stomach.

She was shaken, I could feel her mouth quivering; she gingerly opened her mouth and pushed me out with her tongue. I landed in her hand. I saw her other hand was bleeding from where her nails broke off against the wall, she didn’t seem fazed by it. She gave a detailed look over to me searching for injuries. Her eyes were close to tears. I stood and wiped off the thick liquid on me. I touched her cheek and said I was fine. In honesty, I was scared shitless. I was still wondering if I had all my fingers or limbs attached. She held me in her hand for the remainder of the climb, being very careful where she placed her feet. Close to the top again, she reached high above her head and placed me about the flat surface. I saw the net with fish and stood beside it. I backed away from the net, giving her room to crawl up. Both hands were on the ledge and I realized just how really large she was. She lifted herself up, throwing her upper body into the air with ease, after that she threw her leg up and proceeded to stand to her full height. She stepped away from the ledge and looked down at me. She gave a small smile and a quick nod, she reached down and instead of picking me up she laid her hand out flat for me to climb onto. She curled her fingers around me and we began the trek towards oblivion once again. A little ways into the hike the awkward silence was getting too much, I didn’t understand why she wasn’t saying anything, and it was bizarre.

 

“So, thank you for keeping me safe. For both times, out at sea and just now.” I gazed up and she was looking down too, she smiled but still said nothing.

“How did you have fins in the water but legs now?” I continued. “Why did you decide to help me and not the other people I was with? Do you not speak English? Do you have a name?” I looked at her for a long moment, with no reply. I slouched into her hand, pouting. “My name is Hayle.”

The giantess stopped in her tracks and brought me close to her face, she examined closely. Her face was blushing a bit and her teeth slightly showing in a large smile. Her lips were coming into my personal space rather quickly and I prepared for the worst once again. Instead, it was a light kiss upon my face. She pulled back and smiled again while tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

 

“Brimeira.” She said sweetly. “You may call me Bri if you like.” 

I was speechless. Her voice caught me off guard so quickly I forgot how to speak. Her voice was soft and sweet. Very gentle and ringing in my ears. I was immediately attracted to her voice...

 

“Nice to meet you, Bri.” I said dryly. “Where are we going? Will you answer all my questions too? I’m confused and would like some answers.”

 

“Yes, of course, little one. For now we will call it a day and look for shelter for the night. Does that sound agreeable?”

 

“I suppose so.”

 

It was starting to get rather chilly with some rain starting to sprinkle. I didn’t want to get wet again, now that I’m finally dry and somewhat warm. We came to a split in the mountain side, where it was carved into a deep canyon, looking below there was a crevasse opening that looked large enough for Bri to crawl into. She was easy to climb down and found the cave to be smaller than originally thought. She knelt down and let me drop softly on the ground. She crawled in on all fours to squeeze through the entrance; it got wider and taller towards the back but not much. She laid her enormous body down and pushed up against the wall, allowing a little more space for me. I was outside waiting for her to get comfortable. She waved at me to come in. I heard a deep growl. My eyes were wide, concerned about what was around. I hear it again to the side and down below some boulders to see a mountain lion glaring at me down with teeth hissing at me. I slowly back into the cave only to have the large predator come inching closer. Bri pounded her hand into the ground and shook violently, the cougar hissed at her with hateful eyes, it wasn’t going to back down, it came closer to the cave and myself. Bri’s arm came over my head and held the animal down with her hand. She pinned the beast down. She took her index and thumb and simply snapped its neck. I did feel a bit sorry for the poor thing; we were probably taking its home… Bri picked up the carcass and placed it beside the net with the fish collected from earlier that day. I looked in shock and was nervous to get close to her. I would hope she wouldn’t hurt me but she hasn’t made that promise yet. She patted the ground in front of her chest, gesturing to me to come over and lay down. I did so, slowly and watching her intimately, her breasts were beyond close and provided body pillows. I lay close to her body again and it reminded me when I almost died. Except now, I can enjoy the sight I’m seeing. If only she wasn’t so large she wouldn’t mind sleeping with her. An idea for another day.

 

“You are seeing my village tomorrow. Do not fear, you will be with me at all times.” She nuzzled into her arms and began to drift asleep. However I was worried what that would entail, what the hell was in the village? Were there more mermaids?