- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

now the time travel vore fun starts. I have a pen name to live up to.

Arthur was another student at the school, who took a walk in the forest behind the school and found the warp that led to Miss Balfour’s giant garden. He saw her and re-introduced himself and told her how beautiful she looked, and then became a little embarrassed.

"It's alright. I’m flattered," she said, "I have something to tell you too. You look so young and delicious, that I would love to eat you."

The idea fascinated him.

"Do you think that I would taste nice?"

"I'm sure you would."

"I think I’d enjoy watching you eat something, and pretending it was me,” he said.

 “Do you really mean that?” asked Miss Balfour.

“Yes."

That night, Miss Balfour, at his suggestion, prepared a ham salad for main course, and pavlova for dessert.

"This is very nice," she said, during dessert.

"I must confess, I chose this, because I wanted to watch your tongue dealing with the pavlova."

She smiled.

"I noticed you paying close attention, every time I put out my tongue and spoon another mouthful onto it."

 “I’ve thought of your beautiful mouth wanting to eat me for the rest of the day. It’s amazing to consider it,” he said.

"I'm so grateful," she said, "You're a very special boy."

She kissed his entire face.

"I love you, Miss Balfour."

"I love you too, Arthur, and I really would like to eat you. Would you go along with it, knowing that?”

 “Yes, I know I would.”

"Arthur, look at you!" she said, effervescing with happiness, "Where would you like me to eat you?"

"If you do it, sitting up in your bed, you'll be able to lie down and stay there for the night, once I'm in your stomach."

She carried him to the bedroom of her giant house, and climbed into her bed.

She sat there, with the reading lamp on, and raised him to her lips.

"Shall I start?" she said.

"Yes, Miss Balfour."

"Farewell then."

She opened her mouth, and placed him onto her tongue.

After a few minutes, she took him out of her mouth.
"Arthur, this isn't quite what I'd dreamt of. You've offered yourself to me. Part of the fun was to eat someone, who wished he could escape."

She told him of how she’d originally invented her shrinking device for the purpose of reducing and eating boys, and later used it in reverse to become a giant.

"What if you didn’t know I was a willing participant?" he asked, and told her of the time machine he’d built as one of Miss Corlani’s students, and of the idea he’d just had, “Your past self wouldn’t know I was willing, and you could tell me everything I need to know in order to sneak into her house and get hold of the machine and reduce myself.”

She put him on the spare pillow beside her face, kissed him several times, and they talked themselves to sleep.

In the morning, she awoke to see him staring in adoration at her. 

She told him everything that would be pertinent to what they were planning:

"The past Miss Balfour won’t know you’re a willing quarry from this time, if you don't tell her. So you might as well let her know that you’re Arthur and let her think you snuck into her property for other reasons and accidentally shrank yourself while playing around with her shrinking device. Would you be happy to go out there and pretend to be afraid of being eaten?"

"I guess so. You wanting to eat me has made me feel very special. If your other self eats me, even in the past, I'd be happy to do your idea then."

"Arthur, you're a darling!"