- Text Size +

“No, I’m not angry, but I want you to understand how pointless it is for you to entertain thoughts of avoiding your eventual journey to my stomach. Think how much energy you wasted and the risk you took jumping out the window, when I soon caught you again in a fraction of the time. I know that being eaten’s not what you had in mind for yourself, but there’s really nothing you can do to prevent it. So why not just be reasonable?”

“Are you being reasonable by doing this to me?”

“I’m six years older than you and an awful lot bigger,” she said, opening her mouth wide as she spoke in assertive tones, while he looked in at her tongue, “I don’t need to be reasonable to you! I have my entire adult life ahead of me to enjoy after you’ve gone your tasty way. And I told you just before I kissed you that there was nothing you could say to change my mind about it. Think about that.”

She popped him into her mouth for several minutes, and then took him out.

“Have you anything else to say?” she asked.

“I suppose you’re right,” he said, “Only, I hope you’ll still give me more kisses.”

“Of course I will,” she said.

She closed her eyes and brought him to her lips and pressed hard against hisneck and face.

“You’re certainly a beautiful girl to be eaten by,” he said.

She smiled radiantly.

“And you’re certainly a tasty boy to kiss.”

She slowly placed him into her mouth again, left him there for a ver long time, and then put him on a high cupboard, and walked away, let down her hair and walked around outside and then came back in and sat with him and kissed him for several minutes.

Then she lay down and let him climb on her shoulders and neck and then bade him to climb into her mouth for a while. She let him out later and took him to the dining room table  with her dinner and sat down.

“I’ve decided that there’s no time like the present,” she said.

He watched her gulping neck as she tilted her head back high above him and placed other food items into her mouth and then drank some water.

“It’s been lovely to meet you, little Dillon,” she said.

“You’ll meet me again,” he said, as a sudden inspiration.

“I doubt that,” she said.

“In the future. You’ll have a student called Dillon, who will invent a time machine that takes me back to today.”

“How could a boy invent a working time machine?”

“It didn’t work as well as it should have. That’s why I shrank to this size.”

“Well then eating you now is going to be even more interesting,” she said, “And you can be sure that I’ll enjoy getting to know your younger self in the time he has left.”

She was going to eat him anyway!

Then she picked him up and placed him into her mouth.

The back of her tongue looked strangely exciting, and he rested his head and shoulders on it and waited, thinking frantically for ways to return from both her mouth and her time period and restore his size. When he felt her gulping him eagerly into her throat, he knew for certain that there was nothing he could do.