- Text Size +

She took him to the time projector and prepared to send him into the past, back to the night that he had first been brought home from the lady teachers party.

“What happens if you get distracted by some event and can’t bring me back, or because of a power failure?” he asked.

“Then I’ll just do it, as soon as I can. It wouldn’t make any difference from your perspective. I could leave you there in my past throat at that particular second in time for a week, and still pluck you from that particular second the moment I set the machine to do it.”

“I guess I’ll get to make it back regardless then.”

“Well I’ll let you in on something. You did. I felt you vanishing from my throat back then, when my tonight self must have activated the manual recall setting. At worst, I’ll definitely do it in the future, because you did make it back.”

She projected him back to her bedroom at the end of the party night, and licked him and slid him into her mouth and swallowed him. The next thing he knew, he was back on the bench at the machine, with Miss Corlani looking at him.

“This will be the first time I’ve had the chance to talk to someone after eating him,” she said, wondering why she’d never thought to ask Ryan#9 to describe his acquired memories of the experiences that Ryan#1-8 had gone through while being eaten by her, “Tell me what it was like.”

“Amazing, astounding, the most incredible thing that’s ever happened to me, and the second most incredible thing that ever will.”

She smiled at his reference to what lay ahead.

They dated secretly for another few weeks, and then she made plans to eat him up without the intervention of the time projector.

She showed him her wardrobe, let him select a few dresses for her to try on, and then left him in the lounge room, while she put on each dress and walked out to see him.

He chose the same black dress that she had worn the day she had eaten Ryan#9.

She took him to the kitchen, wearing the grey laced dress that had been the final entry in their private fashion show, and prepared him, and placed him into the oven to warm up. She left the room and he waited, looking through the glass window of the oven door.

Soon he saw her walking slowly into the room, resplendent with elegant beauty and radiant beyond measure. She sat down in front of the oven for a few minutes, smiling pleasantly at him, and then opened the oven and took him to the table. As far as eating him went, she went through all the same motions that he’d seen in the preview experience in her bedroom, but this time he knew that it would not be a temporary journey. He was excited beyond all means of self-expression as she lifted him up, licked him and placed him into her mouth and eventually swallowed him down.