- Text Size +

He looked up at her towering neck and imagined what it would be like to be gulped down inside it again. She looked more beautiful at 30 than she had at 25. Then he looked at her lips.

“I met the first Ryan, when I was 25, and he explained the situation. We dated for less than 24 hours, and then I swallowed him,” she said, “It was very enjoyable.”

“Maybe he liked it enough to think that it was worth it.”

“You’ll find out for yourself. I’m going to do the same to you.”

“Just the swallowing, or the dating as well?”

“Both.”

She picked him up and pressed her full shapely red lips to his tiny face and shoulders.

Then she reached down and took a white jumper from the lawn beside her, put it on and then lay down, resting her face on her forearms right in front of him and smiled at him. He stepped closer and kissed her huge cheek.

She kissed him again and then took him to her car. She sat him on the circular center of the steering wheel and began to drive home. He looked up at her lips, her neck, and her eyes, and felt even more excited than he been when 25 year old Sandra had been swallowing Ryan#1. This time the experience would be preceded by so much anticipation. When she reached her own driveway, she picked him up and placed him into her mouth. Her tongue looked breathtakingly beautiful as he lay upon it and awaited the gulp that carried him down her throat.

Ryan#3 arrived two years later, when Sandra Corlani was 32. In keeping with his pretence of ignorance of what had happened to Ryan#1 and Ryan#2, he found her in her classroom after school, and climbed up onto her desk to get her attention. She smiled at him as he told her what had happened to him, while he was well aware that she already knew.

Without any verbal preamble, Sandra picked him up and placed him into her mouth and closed it. All he could do was wait for the gulp.

Ryan#4 arrived at the school, in the year when Sandra was 35. He hid in her handbag until she put it down at home, and then concealed himself in her house while she slept and went to school the next day. He managed to access some of her food while she was at school and then waited until he saw her coming from the car to the front door. He decided to roleplay and let her catch him. She was wearing jeans and a woollen jumper. As soon as she had stepped into the house, he let her see him and then darted under a cupboard. It was marvelous to watch her get down on all fours, crawl towards the cupboard and try to reach for him with her hand, peeking in at him, until she eventually caught him and sat up.

She carried him to her desk and sat at it, towering over him.

“I already know that you’re one of the Ryans. And you might as well know that I’m going to gobble you up,” she said.