- Text Size +

"Yes," he said, embarrassed to have confessed his true feelings for her.

"Well you've made an impression on me too. I'm thankful for your explanation, but if you can't be found in this time period, it seems that history won't be affected by your trip back in time. So I don't see any reason why I shouldn't make that herbal dinner out of you as we discussed earlier."

"But I told you the truth. You agreed…"

"No. I simply said that I would definitely eat you, if you didn't tell me the truth. I never gave you any guarantee to spare you, if you did."

"So you're definitely going to eat me."

"I'd say so," she said, "However, it doesn't need to be tonight. I'd like to do something for you in return, since your presence here is not malevolent. School breaks up tomorrow. I'll put you into a cage, while I attend the last day of school. We'll spend the weekend here together, and then next week, I can drive you around to nice places, where nobody will see us, and give you an extensive tour of my time. Would you like to see all that, before I eat you one night next week?"
"Yes, thank you. At least that would be something special."

So he enjoyed the views of the past, and then came the day that he could not escape. Towards the end of an afternoon, she put him on a kitchen bench, and went out to the back garden to pick the herbs. He looked out at her lovely long dress while she did it, and then watched her come in. She stood in the kitchen, her upper body towering over him, and placed him gently onto a dish. She washed the herbs in the kitchen sink, and then sprinkled them over him.

"I think five minute in the oven will warm you up nicely without making you too hot," she said, and placed the dish in the oven.

Soon she came back and took him to the dining table and licked the herbs from him, and then drank some water to wash them from her tongue.

"Well thank you for coming back to my time, Hubert. It's an honour to have met you, for the reasons you told me. It's about to work out differently from the way you planned, but I hope you've gained something from your little time tour. Did you want to say anything before I finish the meal?"

"Would you have been interested in me, do you think?"

"You're handsome enough, that you might well have changed history, but you won't have the chance," she said, and licked her lips and his face and upper body, "Well, with no further delay, I shall now gobble you all up."

She put him into her mouth.

She let him lie on her tongue for a while, and then gulped him into her throat and down to her stomach. He lay in her stomach, thinking of all the might-have-beens which could have occurred, had he not been caught outside her classroom that day.