- Text Size +

"I'm afraid you won't be living there that long. When I was reunited with my high school boyfriend, it was nice to keep you here. I had no children from my late marriage, and you were lovely to have around here as my secret adopted child. You can live in the dolls house for the next few weeks. When I have an opportunity to come here alone and stay a few nights, I'll move onto the final stage in my plan to conceal you from detection by anyone in this time period."

"What's that?" he asked.

"It'll be a surprise, when the time comes," she said, again looking stern, but this time with a trace of pleasure.

He was certain that he knew what she had in mind.

"She's made the same decision her future self made when she was or will be 55! She's planning to eat me!" he thought, "I've got to pretend I don't know. It's the only way she'll trust me enough alone here, so that I'll have a chance to escape. I won't be able to escape through time again, but I've got to find the antidote and restore my size, and then get away from this house."

For the next few weeks, whenever she was there, they talked about various things. It was haunting to be looking up at her, knowing that her pleasant friendly demeanour concealed her calculated plan to have him for her dinner. He had used the periods she was away to search the house for the antidote, but did not find it.

One day she came over and said, "I'll be coming in two days' time to stay a few nights. On the second night, I'm planning a surprise for our last dinner together. That evening, you'll find out where you'll be going from here."

Now there were only two days left until she was ready to eat him!

She would intend to gobble him down for her own pleasure, and then enjoy being with her boyfriend.

"There's no sense in hoping I’ll get my size back. I have to get out of here in the next two days," he thought.

As soon as the sun was up the next morning, he had some breakfast from the dolls house food supplies she'd given him the day before, and then searched for a way out of the house. He could find no doors with space to squeeze through, and no way of reaching and turning the handles.

"There's only one way out of this house," he thought, "She'll have to let me out, without knowing it. I'll have to cut my escape fine, by waiting behind the curtain the day she's coming. She'll open the door. I'll duck out behind her, and get around the corner out of sight, before she closes it. Then I'll be able to flee into the garden."

He waited for her arrival, and then looked up, as he heard her walking up the steps outside. She crossed the porch, and turned the key.

AT THIS POINT THE WORD COUNT HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY CHECKED AT MORE THAN 500 WORDS AND YET GIANTESSWORLD KEEPS RETURNING THE “FAILED TO MEET THE MINIMUM WORD COUNT OF 500” MESSAGE. SO I WILL USE THIS PARAGRAPH TO BOOST THE WORD COUNT AND SEE IF THAT BYPASSES THE MALFUNCTIONING ONLINE SOFTWARE..