- Text Size +

“So...” Aura held up the Skye Device, turning it back and forth in her grip and looking it over. “I’m just going to recap this to make sure I’m following, Apollo – after all the shite you and the princess went through the last time you were here, your big takeaway from it was that if you could just grab this gadget and come back to see me again, I’d zap you back down into being a little ant on my floor and let you play out every fucked-up, perverted little idea you’ve had swishing around in your head about me. That right?”

The room felt horribly stuffy. Apollo’s dry throat was making it all but impossible to answer.

Aura had only let him get about two thirds of the way through his terminally awkward explanation of why he was here before cutting him off, but frankly, it wasn’t that surprising that she’d put the whole thing together so easily. Why the hell had he not beaten this whole stupid idea down days ago? What exactly was the reason that jerking off just wasn’t enough for him, and what had driven his brain to instead opt for running up to Aura like the most desperate, horny idiot in the world to beg her for sex? Weird sex, at that? He was never going to be able to talk with her again – Aura would never let him live this embarrassment down, for starters, but even if she’d been generous enough not to ever mention it again, there was no way he could—

“You’re lucky I like you.”

...

Apollo felt like his brain had short-circuited, erasing the last five seconds.

“... What...?” he managed to ask, accidentally achieving an excellent impression of the sound of a floorboard creaking.

“Any other guy I would’ve told to go fuck a stump.” Aura went on, as airy as ever. “But you? For some reason, I think it’d be fun.”

His mental state wasn’t improving. Was Aura... agreeing? He suddenly felt aware that he hadn’t actually planned for this scenario. Or planned anything at all besides stealing (borrowing!!) the device, actually.

“’Course...” Aura suddenly placed a hand against the wall beside him, her arm right over his shoulder. She leaned in. “You just handed this to me, and from where I’m standing, that’s you telling me, ‘Please do whatever you want to me, Aura. Please make me so small I can’t do anything for myself; I want you to take every scrap of control out of my hands! Just use me, Aura!’ Pathetic, but what the hell - I won’t turn you down.”

Why hadn’t he said anything in the last minute besides “what”?

“U-uh...”

Aura chuckled. It was a low, solid sound that made him feel like there was something small lodged in his throat. “I just had an idea – what if I just zapped you down right now, snuck out of here, and put this little trinket back in the Princess’s bag back at your office? I’d come back, find you still running around on my floor, and suddenly we’d be the only two people in the world who have any idea why a certain little lawyer just ‘disappeared’.”

This alarming suggestion had suddenly made the thing lodged in his throat become much larger.

“And it’d be so easy, too... you really think it was a good idea to just chuck your life out the window to be my little pet forever, Apollo?”

His back was up against the cool wall of the room, and Apollo found himself holding eye contact with Aura, the roboticist leaning right over him with ease and clearly an immense amount of satisfaction.

“Every day for weeks, then months, and fuck it, let’s say years – just me here, working in my lab, and you... you wherever I decide I damn well want you.” She jabbed a fingertip into his chest. “Maybe you’re kissing my toes inside my shoe, maybe you’ve got a cozy spot somewhere more special...”

He felt an almost overwhelming urge to make a break for the door, but Ema would murder him for stealing her device and then leaving it with known hostage-taker Aura Blackquill, of all people. That was assuming he even made it to the door before Aura turned the device on him and made good on every idea that had by now formed inside her scheming mind. He had a whole life to carry on living – he couldn’t just drop out of it forever to become a permanent toy for Aura, living on the floor of her quarters and being used for whatever she--

“... You’re cute when you’re terrified, Apollo.” Aura said, her voice getting a flinch out of him and very nearly a startled yelp. She pushed off the wall, standing upright and away from him. Apollo didn’t move, very consciously aware of just how much effort it was taking not to do so. Aura began to examine the Skye Device again.

“A-Aura, what’re you...”

“Shut up a second.” Aura said, as if the last three hadn’t been the only words he’d said in the past minute. “I was wasted the last time I saw this thing. Need a minute to see what’s...”

Apollo waited, and after a short delay, Aura smiled to herself.

“There.” she said. “Unless I’m reading this wrong, we’ve got a perfect new size for you all queued up.”

“Uh... can I ask what?”

Aura rolled her eyes, smirking at him.

“Be patient. Go get yourself a glass of water and put that bag somewhere.”

 

 

 

It was the kind of thing she didn’t run around saying out loud, but Aura was impressed. Extremely impressed, in fact – whoever was responsible for the existence of the device in her hand was easily as skilled in their particular scientific field as she was in hers, and that was a calibre of compliment she virtually never gave out. Her memories of the device’s actual functions in action were hazy, but she knew it worked and as she looked it over, the confidence that she knew how to operate it came right back to her.

She turned on the spot, watching Apollo fumble about filling a glass of water for himself. Her eyes held on his ass with no particular sense of shame for a few seconds. He still liked to ride his bike everywhere he could, according to Athena, so Aura was willing to bet that his rear would live up to the promise those jeans he was wearing suggested.

She almost didn’t believe Apollo was actually here for this. On its own, the idea that he was so desperately horny was easy to buy into, but the fact that he’d actually brought her the means to shrink him right back down to a helplessly puny size for her amusement and personal use was practically too good to be true.

In truth, Aura herself had found more than a little bit of time since that particular evening incident dedicating itself in her mind to fantasies about taking a more hands-on, controlled approach to such a scenario were it ever to come up again. For all of his dorky and occasionally slow-witted qualities, Apollo was actually a good-looking guy, and his... energy would probably make him fun to have around for a while in the bedroom, she imagined. Of course, what she was going to do to him now that she had him wasn’t exactly your ordinary kind of intimacy. Aura smiled to herself, wondering just how far Apollo’s enthusiasm would go before it started to break around the edges.

 

She had the gadget figured out just fine by now, and she was ready. Suddenly the dull, quiet evening of examining her notes she’d been expecting had vanished in favour of something much, much better.

“Say, Apollo,” she called out, “you didn’t tell your friends you were coming over to my place, I imagine?”

She enjoyed the brief pause. It had fun implications.

“... No.” Apollo sighed.

“Perfect...”

 

A minute’s time found Apollo standing in front of her again, this time without his backpack. Aura hovered there with her arms comfortably folded, the gadget in her hand hanging loosely to one side.

“Well, since you’ve pretty much given me the greenlight to do whatever I want with you...” she began, tracing small circles in the air with the firing end of the device, “get those clothes off.”

Apollo visibly tensed.

“Yeah, all of them. No need to take it slowly.” she prompted him.

Looking a bit like his lips had been glued shut, Apollo slipped the hoodie he was wearing off his shoulders and tossed it aside after a moment spent looking for a place for it.

“Uh…”

His shoes went next, and he got his socks off as well, stuffing them into his sneakers.

“Leg it, Apollo, I’m not that patient.”

He made a little noise, but didn’t argue. Aura watched with amusement as he took off his shirt and then his jeans. His face was flushed rose-red by the time he was down to his boxers.

Apollo suddenly looked around, seemingly alarmed. “Th-there’s not, like, a security feed in here or anything, is there…!?” he stammered.

Aura rolled her eyes, letting out a derisive snort. “You think I’d let them tape my private life in here? Now quit the fucking stalling…”

The latest noise to exit Apollo’s mouth was substantially louder than the rest had been; Aura hadn’t even finished speaking before deciding to take a bit of initiative, stooping down to grab the waist of Apollo’s boxers with her free hand and yank them down his legs.

“H-hey!!” he protested weakly, his voice shooting up a solid octave. He hurriedly got his boxers the rest of the way off while Aura straightened up, stifling a laugh at him.

“All this floundering and you’re barely even at a half-chub?” She scoffed, looking over the device in her hand again. “Waste of my time…”

“Look, I’m naked, alright…? It’s what you said.”

Aura rolled her eyes again, but this time with an affectionate little smile on her face. “Too right. Now hold still, and we’ll get this all sorted.”

 

 

Finding himself nude as he stared down the barrel of the Skye Device put a flare of something like terror in Apollo’s heart. If he’d had any final chance to forget about this whole idea, it was long gone. Before he could think any further, a familiar sound rang out in the moment he began to rapidly dwindle in size.

Aura’s figure shot skyward as she shrunk him right down until the rush stopped, and he was left standing only a slight bit taller than her ankles.

 

His brain caught up enough to confirm that he had stopped breathing for a second or two, and he expelled a heavy breath.

Once again, he was standing on the floor of Aura’s private quarters and looking very far up just to see her face overhead. At least he was much bigger than the last time.

Aura lowered herself onto one knee to get closer to him, and he felt a familiar surge of amazement at seeing her comparatively huge, statuesque body move. To his embarrassment, Aura’s chosen position once she’d stooped down left him with a rather clear view down the neckline of the tank top she was wearing.

“So,” she prompted him, casually waving the Skye Device around a little in her grip, “you’ll be around… six or so inches high now. Not quite the little ant I found splashing around in my drink, but this size will do.”

Aura’s grey eyes were showing no shame at all in tracing all over his nude body. Some small part of his mind which he chose to ignore wanted him to cover his erection with something.

“Up you get, then.”

Aura’s free hand appeared, and Apollo was forcefully grabbed in a grip that covered his entire torso and half of his legs. He bit his lip at the feeling of his dick grazing over Aura’s calloused palm. There was no time to continue thinking about this, however, as Aura got back upright in a hurry, sweeping him into the air in a horribly dizzying vertical rush. His senses were thrown out of wack instantly.

 

 

Smirking at the way Apollo’s little body felt in her grip and the obvious poke of his cock against her palm, Aura glanced in the direction of her small kitchen. A drink or two would be a lovely way to start the evening’s activities off for herself. What would she have Apollo do for her first after that? Truth be told, a day in her lab had left her feet feeling worse for wear – it wouldn’t be hard to get Apollo to do something about that now that he belonged to her for the evening.

“Just make yourself at home, Apollo. You must know your way around the place.”

With that, she deposited the shrunken attorney into the prominent gap of her cleavage, pushing Apollo’s lower body down into the hold of her breasts. She’d certainly made a fortunate choice of bra for the unexpected occasion.

Chapter End Notes:

(Not to worry - things will heat up plenty next chapter. Leave a review if you're enjoying this story so far! It's a lot of help to me.)