- Text Size +

Apollo was on his back. The cool surface of Aura’s coffee table might have registered as slightly less than comfortable on any other day, but with the evening he was having and all the far worse places he had recently spent time...

His eyes opened, the far distant ceiling of Aura’s quarters coming back into view. Keeping his eyes closed did little more than offer his brain an opening to share vivid recollections of every part of her body Aura had elected to introduce him to.

He shuddered lightly, for probably the fifth or sixth time since Aura had deposited him here on the table after her bath. His mind had just once again reiterated the fact that she really had been easily able to shove his entire body up her cunt, using him as nothing more than a dildo. A terrified, frantic-not-to-die-inside-her dildo, but that didn’t seem to be a negative in Aura’s view.


Across the room, Aura had put her panties back on – a pair which Apollo was quite certain were the same damp set she’d worn all through her barrage of abuses of his shrunken body – and slipped into an extremely faded t-shirt bearing the space centre’s logo. Apollo wanted to find it disturbing just how little Aura seemed to care about the idea of any harm that her wilful and deliberate sexual torment and humiliation of him had done. He wanted to, but as he listened to the sounds of her idly going about with whatever she was doing across the huge, open space of her quarters, a rational corner of his brain was digging its way back to the surface to reason that this was not uncharacteristic of Aura in any way.

He could, and well against his better judgment certainly had romanticized his internal vision of Aura Blackquill with the roughest of her numerous edges smoothed away, but at her core Aura was a bitter, even misanthropic woman whose occasional flashes of something like affection for him were not the result of anything like emotional softness. Much more likely, Aura saw him as a reminder of her younger years, before the kind of suffering no one ever ought to be made to deal with had warped the energy and passion for her robotics endeavours she had once displayed into--

Apollo groaned, running a hand over his face, his fingers brushing into his hair. There he was all over again, his stupid, stupid forebrain as eager as ever to oh-so-generously idealize the woman who had just spent an evening making him her personal sex object.

(Remember when she shoved your face right into her ass, Justice? You remember. It’s not like it was long ago...)

He was going home. Aura had had her fun with him, and he had more than learned all he needed to about the feat of idiocy that was allowing her to have her way with him. She was preparing the Skye Device to restore him to normal, and all he needed to do was endure whatever final words of mockery she had to share. He would go home, feed his cat, take a very, very long and frigidly cold shower, and then see if he could explore the possibility of locking himself in his apartment for a week or so and refusing human contact of any kind.

... Shit. He would still have to find a way of getting the Skye Device back to Athena without letting on what it had been used for. That was going to be complicated.

“Damn it,” he growled, dropping his hand back to the table at his side.

He suddenly heard the clink of a glass bottle echo across the room, and sat up. Was Aura seriously getting herself another drink...?


-


Aura swirled her glass. God, she was going to have a nightmare of a hangover. Still, tonight had been the most fun she’d had in a hell of a long time.

She took a sip, her lips forming a smirk at the thought of Apollo back on her coffee table. What had it been like for him the first time he had shrunk here, in the space centre? He was small now, only around six inches high, but he and Athena had been even smaller yet back then. Somehow they’d navigated this room even as she moved about above them, oblivious. Of course she’d been even more wasted then than she was now... it was a miracle she had registered what she was seeing when she’d spotted Apollo.

Her grey eyes shifted down to the glass in her hand. Right there – Apollo had been right there, in her glass, the size of an ant and splashing around in a terrified panic as he tried to draw her attention to his predicament. He and Athena could have died plenty of times over, and she never would have even realized they’d been in here with her.

Aura laughed, slightly surprised at herself for it. All of that; all of those experiences, and Apollo had still been so desperately bothered by a bit of inebriated flirting on her part to willingly march right back to her door and beg her to shrink him all over again. She never would have guessed he would be such a freaky little masochist.

Apollo had a tendency to surprise her like that; it was one of the qualities she liked about him. She took another sip, thinking about the expression on Apollo’s face when he stumbled his way through informing her of why he’d come. As much as she teased him, it would have been... considerably less appealing to have him clearly and confidently tell her. His stammering, intimidated attitude toward her was just so much better. So much more... Apollo.

And when she had backed him to the wall, frightening him with stream-of-consciousness musings about the risks of just handing her a device capable of shrinking him to any size she liked as if it would be her good nature alone that would lead her to restore him when he wanted...


Aura’s fingers flexed on her glass. The bottle clinked noisily as she returned it to its place. Before Apollo had suddenly appeared at her door, she had been relaxing and thinking over her work goals for the following week in the lab. Two major ongoing development projects, one side work of her own, and in all likelihood far too little time to reasonably schedule them. It was an exhausting prospect, and alcohol had been assuming its usual role as part of her self-care routine in preparation.

... Something had just lightened the feeling of dread considerably.


-


With his luck, Aura would drunkenly fumble the Skye Device and leave him half a foot smaller than he was supposed to be. That’d be just what he needed; being nearly back to normal but with incontrovertible evidence that he had been messing with the Device. Athena would catch on. Ema would catch on - without a means of covertly replacing the power cell, he would have to ask directly for that last size adjustment.

(Great.)

Both of his hands were pressed to his face. He opened his eyes at the powerful sound of Aura approaching, and peered through a gap in his fingers.

Aura loomed over him. The Skye Device was in her right hand.

“You know, I’ve never seen your place, Apollo,” she said, a nearly-friendly tone in her voice. It was unnerving. “What’s it like?”

“… Uh…” He dropped his palms away from his face.

(My… place? Why does she want to hear about—)

“Small, I’m guessing,” Aura continued.

(Oh, she doesn’t.)

“You probably keep it neat, but I doubt that… ah, what’s his name… Wright, that’s it - I doubt he can pay you enough for you to rent that big a place.”

Apollo grumbled quietly and sat up, propping up one knee to rest his arms on it. He was more than a bit tired of being nude. Sure, there was no point being embarrassed at Aura seeing him like this anymore, but still, he missed his comfortable clothes.

“Yeah, it’s… not big,” he said.

Aura circled around the coffee table, her shadow passing over him. She didn’t react to his reply; had she heard him? … Did it matter?

A momentary sound of slight strain issued from the small couch beside the table when Aura dropped herself onto it. One of her colossal legs swung up into view, coming down on the coffee table next to Apollo’s position. He shuffled a bit, only for Aura to plant her other leg on his other side.

He groaned.

(Penned in. Yay…)

Pointedly avoiding looking at Aura’s crotch and keeping his eyes firmly on her face, Apollo waited for whatever she wanted to say or do next.

“I’m gonna miss this thing,” Aura remarked, waving the Skye Device idly around. She gave an amused sigh. “At least I got plenty of value out of it.”

With that, Aura shifted to reach an arm down beside the couch. Her hand came back up with a small tool bag. Like her shirt, it bore the space centre’s logo.

Apollo blinked in confusion as Aura stuffed the Skye Device inside the bag. His mouth opened, but instead of words coming out, he felt a strange sensation like an ice cube at the back of his throat.




Aura dropped the bag at her side on the couch. On the table, right between her knees, Apollo got to his feet. She startled him out of speaking by raising one leg to rest it over top of the other. Her heart was thudding more intensely than normal for a light conversation.

“Athena’s going to want this back,” she said airily, “we shouldn’t make her wait.”

With one hand, she produced a roll of electrical tape from her bag.




“N-no, no, Aura…!!”

Apollo thrashed, but Aura easily wound tape around his upper body and pinched it down to secure his arms to his sides. The same was done for his squirming legs, and in a few seconds he could barely so much as kick. With his knees awkwardly stuck in the centre of a tape strip, bending them properly was impossible.

Worse, of course, than the fact that his limbs were now restrained, was the fact that Aura had left his waist exposed, leaving his mostly-flaccid cock visible to her. She smirked, briefly using the tip of one finger to brush up against the underside of his crotch, and Apollo cursed in frustration.

“We’ll get over there right away,” Aura said. “You’re with me.”


With the tape roll discarded, Aura stood upright and used her free hand to tug open the front of her panties. With a glare of mixed outrage and panic, Apollo was dropped right back into her underwear all over again.

Aura slid her panties down a bit to shake him into a slightly lower position, and when she tugged them snugly on again, Apollo found his face buried in her violet pubes. Aura’s clit pressed into his sternum, and his lower body was awkwardly folded beneath her pussy. The light from outside of her panties was nearly blocked out.

“Ngh… AURA!!

Apollo coughed, regretting his shout the instant he found a wiry hair snared against his tongue. Individual hairs being so large like this was just horrible. He wrenched around in place, trying to dislodge the hair from between his lips.

“Excuse you,” Aura chided, a finger jabbing against him from outside of his underwear prison. “Even I’ve got a limit, Apollo. Your night with me’s over, so settle down in there. Or do you want to go down the back again instead…?”

Pursing his lips in disgust with the hair still stuck there, Apollo fumed. So this was the last humiliation of the evening? Aura was going to bring him right back to Athena personally, trapped in her panties for the trip?

She couldn’t even legally leave the space centre; the terms of her house arrest dictated very clearly that she was limited to the inside of the facility aside from specific situations, and this was not one of them. What the hell was she thinking? Violating her house arrest would already land her in serious trouble, and if she was caught and then discovered to have him inside her panties, there would be even less she could possibly say to explain herself.

He could hear the rustling of fabric. Maybe denim?

Outside, Aura chuckled. “Start showing a little more enthusiasm tomorrow night, Apollo, and this will be the best decision you ever made.”


Something strange happened.

The moment Apollo heard those words, the sounds from outside of Aura’s underwear and the motions of her towering body around him seemed to fade into nearly nothing; just vague sensations on the edges of his awareness, not even worth registering.

Tomorrow night. She’d said, “tomorrow night”. Aura was…

Aura was getting rid of the Skye Device and bringing him back here.

The oversized hair caught in his mouth nearly made him gag, but he couldn’t stop his breaths as they accelerated. He could feel something like ice all over him, like it was running through his veins.

He gave it to her. He just… gave Aura Blackquill the means to shrink him to this size. The only thing that could put him in this situation, and the only thing that could undo it afterward.

The Skye Device was his only way of restoring himself to normal and going back home. His only way of doing anything besides staying here in Aura’s control as long as she wanted. His only way to be anything but Aura Blackquill’s captive toy.

He had walked right into her personal quarters and just given it to her.




Aura tested her movement a bit. Apollo’s jeans didn’t really fit her. His legs were shorter than hers, but they would do. She didn’t mind the slightly cutoff look.

Throwing on her most unassuming coat, some socks, and her rarely-used boots for outdoors, Aura was about to exit her quarters when her eyes fell on the rest of Apollo’s things nearby. With his jeans removed from the pile, there was still plenty there. Where was…

There. Stooping to the floor (and inhaling softly at the feeling of Apollo’s midsection being smothered into her cunt), she dug out his phone. Flicking the screen on, she saw no sign of calls or texts. His wallpaper was of a small cat intently examining a visibly-empty trash can inside what Aura presumed was Apollo’s apartment.

She shut the phone off, drumming a fingertip against its side in thought.

(Actually…)

For a second she’d been concerned about the phone being tracked, but now that she thought of it, she knew exactly how to get it clear of herself and ensure no one ever found it. “Losing” it on public transit was no use, and smashing it would just create a messier trail to her. But if, say, she made a last-minute tweak to the equipment weight calculations for the deep-space probe that would be launching in just two days…

Well, tracking Apollo’s cell phone would be difficult when it wasn’t even on the planet anymore.

She tucked the phone into the nearest drawer, shoved Apollo’s messy clothing pile under the desk, and headed out.


It wasn’t hard to leave the space centre while making minimal appearances on the security feed. Modifying that security feed wasn’t a challenge either, if necessary. Aura was outside in a few minutes, exiting the building through a storeroom.

It was a bit of a walk to the nearest train station, but she could deal with it. Suddenly there was so much in her life to look forward to.




Nngrk…!!”

The choked sound came out as Aura’s weight settled on top of Apollo, smothering most of him beneath her body. He could feel his midsection nearly slipping inside of her and his legs being flattened to the ground.

(She can’t. Aura can’t just… I’m not her sex toy, and she can’t just decide to… to keep me forever…!)

Couldn’t she, though? Sinking further into terror, Apollo’s mind swam with desperate ways to reason the situation down and find some flaw that would actually prevent Aura just hiding him away in her personal quarters and never letting him go.

It was all chance. Everything he could possibly think of was dependent on sheer bad luck on Aura’s part. She might run into Athena, who would have every reason to question why she was outside of the space centre. Athena was sharp enough to catch on to something being suspicious, and… he could try to scream for help. It would take choking on a mouthful of Aura’s pubes, but he could make Athena hear him. Right. He just needed to wait and…

(But she might not even see Athena.)


Apollo cursed several times in his head and tried again to think things over. Had Athena realized the Skye Device was missing from her bag? It seemed like she would, but his phone had never gone off while he was… with Aura. Maybe she just hadn’t suspected him of taking it and hadn’t thought to check in?

… Or maybe she hadn’t noticed at all.

Anyone. Athena, Trucy, Ema especially - any one of his friends could get him out of this. Hell, he would even take someone like Aura’s prosecutor younger brother. Prosecutor Blackquill would never let his convict older sister’s unexplained breach of her house arrest go without confronting her on it.

He just needed Aura to run into someone. Anyone.




Aura didn’t run into anyone. With a quick check of the Wright Anything Agency’s address, she arrived in comfortably little time.

Keeping a lid on any reaction to the way Apollo’s nude and restrained little body was being pressed into her pussy for most of the trip took willpower, but she had plenty of that. Aura approached the relatively plain-looking three-floor building.

The front door opened without fuss. She saw stairs and headed up quietly.

So this was where Apollo and the rest worked. It looked as if they hadn’t fully closed up for the evening yet. With a bit of luck, she wouldn’t even have to encounter anyone. There would be trouble if Athena turned up.

A cursory glance around the office room upstairs nearly made her snort with laughter. The place was a complete eclectic mess of unmatched furniture and random belongings no doubt put there by that magician girl who worked with Apollo.

There. Aura spotted a set of lockers with what she recognized as Athena’s shoulder bag handing from a hook nearby, and she shuffled silently over to it. Withdrawing the size-changing device from her own bag, she tucked it away in Athena’s. She had wiped it down to remove any sign of her fingerprints already, and didn’t look back as she exited the office again. She hadn’t even been inside for a minute.




Apollo realized late that Aura had to be inside the Wright Anything Agency. Every other thought exited his mind at once and he tried to scream.

The first word intended to make it out of his mouth was “Athena”, but as predicted he choked on a mess of wiry hairs. Sputtering and forcing them out, he yelled.

“Athena!! ATHENA!!

He felt Aura flinch.




Aura stifled a “fuck” and halted just before the doorway to outside. Pushing her back to the left wall, she fumbled to undo the belt at her waist.

(Not mucking this up now, Apollo…)

There he was, his face buried in her bush.

“God, you’re fucking loud,” she muttered. With both hands down her pants, Aura wrenched Apollo’s squirming little body the other way around between her thighs, and when she adjusted her panties again, she allowed herself a soft laugh at the feeling of his little face being forced right into her anus once again.


That would keep him pleasantly quiet while she brought him back home. The wriggling against her cunt was a bonus.



Chapter End Notes:

(I didn't think I'd put this off so long, but here it is - our alternate ending for this story, and as some of you ought to be interested to know, a sign of something to come in the future. Please leave a comment if you've enjoyed this story! It's a huge help.)