- Text Size +

He went in so easily – Aura only just got two fingertips secured around one of Apollo’s wriggling ankles before he could vanish inside of her entirely. Her other hand reflexively rose to her mouth, pushing against the lower half of her face. Her body seized up with a sharp intake of breath at the instant, electric ripple that coursed over her at the feeling of her tiny guest entering her body completely.

It was all she could do not to roll her eyes back and lose herself to an orgasm already. She was dangerously close, but no – this was going to go on longer. She wasn’t done with Apollo yet. He hadn’t earned it.

Biting down on her knuckle, she forced herself to hold still on her bed, focusing her senses on the frantic, squirming motions Apollo had by now engaged in inside of her. His shoulders, arms, legs – every part of his helplessly puny body was moving, struggling against her. When he’d just been tucked into her panties, he had been desperate – starved to experience her body and satisfy his own urges all he could manage. Now, he was terrified.

And Aura loved it.




Apollo swore, his voice coming out as a scratchy cough more than anything. He gagged, a mouthful of Aura’s sexual fluids getting back out of him only just in time for an ill-advised inhale to choke his airway with even more.

It was hard to believe how fast he’d gone from an erotic haze to wanting to be absolutely anywhere but where he currently was.

Every inch of the pitch-black space around him was a tight, claustrophobic hell; intensely warm, shuddering walls hugged at his shrunken body and restricted his movements, breathing was near-impossible without choking on the inescapable river of fluids filling the sweltering tunnel of Aura’s cunt, and with just one of his bare feet pinched between two of Aura’s fingertips as the only part of his body still free outside of her body, he couldn’t move anywhere without Aura’s say-so.

Still retching and squirming in the unbearable depths, Apollo’s arousal had been ripped away to be replaced by only terror and more discomfort than he could recall ever having experienced all at once. His lungs were choked with the impossible humidity and the overpowering stench of Aura’s arousal, and—

With a violent, dizzying lurch, he was dragged back out into the light. The sound of his body sliding effortlessly through the tunnel of Aura’s vaginal canal until he emerged in her grip stuck in his mind instantly, ringing in his ears as he gagged and gasped for breath. He was upside-down, with Aura still just keeping her pinching grip locked on his ankle. His heartbeat seemed ten times louder than normal, blood pounding in his ears to the point that when he registered Aura saying something to him as he dangled there between her thighs, he couldn’t parse what it was.

Aura moved him right back toward the damp lips of her pussy, and the best he could do was give a pitiful groan of distress before she forced him inside all over again.

Apollo managed to get his arms up in front of the rest of his body this time, but Aura rammed him inside of her body so deeply that they simply crumpled against the surface of... his mind was getting almost too frayed to process it, but he must have just collided face-first with her cervix.

He found himself being dragged back again, but this time he didn’t even fully make it back out into the air before Aura slammed him forward to the furthest depths of her cunt again.

This was it – he was just a dildo for her now. Aura settled into a sickening back-and-forth motion of ramming him inside of her, occasionally twisting his helpless body around a little but otherwise getting into a consistent rhythm. The torture he was being subjected to just went on and on, with nothing more he could do than choke and struggle uselessly as Aura put him to use. Every backward motion by now was flooding his mouth and nose with such a volume of Aura’s fluids that the idea of drowning in here before Aura was satisfied was becoming horrifyingly believable.




Apollo was so deep inside of her now that it didn’t matter if Aura let herself go and allowed her arousal to display itself in full in the otherwise empty space of her bedroom. Her other hand caressed and explored her left breast more thoroughly than it had in a long time, and once or twice the roboticist even caught herself briefly imagining Apollo being the one to do it before replacing the mental image with something more appropriate. The idea of seeing him restrained on her bed with his arms tied over his head, desperate to touch her but unable to do anything more than squirm and watch as she teased his nude body however she preferred – yes, that was more like it. Making tonight just the first of many evenings Apollo might spend in her company here was certainly an idea she was now eager to explore, but letting Apollo take charge in her bedroom was about as likely to happen as a lottery winner being struck by lightning at the same time as a meteorite introduced itself to their face.

She paused, hot breaths still hovering in the air just over her face. Apollo was slowing down quite a bit in his struggling.

(... Oxygen, right.)

She pulled him free for the first time in a few minutes, letting his tiny gasps from out of her view regulate themselves before putting him back where he belonged. She could feel the dampness already covering her thighs spreading itself down to the vicinity of her ass against the bedsheets, and for a particularly evil moment Aura imagined introducing Apollo face-first to another orifice down there. He was certainly lubed up enough...





If the dreams and fantasies that had drawn Apollo to initiating this experience were a person standing in front of him right now, he would’ve strongly considered beating them to death with their own limbs.

He was too battered, sore, and exhausted to even continue with any doomed effort to escape from the hell of Aura’s cunt. His arms uselessly sagged before him, faintly visible in the dark, cramped, and impossibly wet tunnel, and the only sensation arising from his crotch was a dull pain that left him unable to tell if he even had a hard-on anymore. His retching gags and desperate attempts to get any meaningful amount of air back into his lungs had by this point left his throat raw with soreness, and by all accounts it seemed to him that he ought to be dead already.

...

Something was happening. The motions Aura was forcing him into were getting jerkier and less consistent. It was hard to judge if it was really happening, but he also felt as if the crushing walls of her vaginal canal were getting tighter on him. He supposed in his fractured mind that if he felt his ribs starting to crack, he would know for sure.

Suddenly, he was jarred to attention by the feeling of one of Aura’s fingertips planting itself right on his ass and pushing against it firmly, and all at once his body crumpled in on itself as he seemed to become entirely submerged in the warmth and adhesive dampness of the fluids soaking every inch of his body. Barely a second later, he felt the tightening motion of Aura’s vaginal canal intensifying, his body being compressed so violently that all else was forced from his mind by the abrupt and terrifying conclusion that he was about to be crushed to death entirely. Even in the inescapable and intensely claustrophobic environment holding him, he forced his mouth open in an attempt to scream. It only led to his airway becoming clogged by enough of Aura’s sexual fluids to nearly make him pass out.





Aura came, three of her fingertips buried in herself along with Apollo and her body arching slightly against her bed. Her senses faded into a dim, fluttering nothing at the release, and for just a moment Apollo was forgotten entirely.

...

Positively dripping onto the cool floor of her room and with a layer of perspiration all over her body, she returned to Earth. Her fingers flexed against the sheets of her bed. She was acutely aware of the subtle hum the ventilation around her quarters produced, which was trapped inside by the soundproofing that isolated her from the rest of the facility. She felt as if her body was producing a continuous stream of warmth, all of it spilling out around her in waves.

Fu-uck~...” The word came out as sort of a breathy laugh. Aura sighed, bringing a hand up to her face to let its back rest on her forehead. She could feel a few stray locks of her violet hair clinging to her face. Down below her waist, her other hand had dredged Apollo back out of her pussy. At the moment, her volunteer toy was lying in a shuddering heap, his tiny gagging sounds faintly making their way up to Aura’s ears.




I’m about to die inside of Aura Blackquill’s cunt.”

Those words had been the approximate focus of Apollo’s mind just twenty, thirty seconds ago. As the overwhelming power of Aura’s inner muscles closed in on him, compressing his helpless body to the point his face was forcibly twisted up in agony and he was sure his ribs were seconds from breaking, it had been impossible not to think as much. Whether he would simply be crushed to death or drown as his mouth and nose were unavoidably clogged with an immeasurable quantity of Aura’s sexual fluids first was the only question left.

And then he was out in the light again. For such a painfully, exhaustingly long time he had known only the crushing interior of Aura’s vaginal canal, and then it was suddenly gone, the outside world grudgingly allowing him back. It took a moment for his brain to register the change, his surging adrenaline making his body feel like it was on fire. He tried to gasp, only to gag for the hundredth time and violently convulse on the spot. On his back, he was still in danger of asphyxiating, and so he forced himself to roll from his position.

He vomited a clear stream of nothing but Aura’s fluids, his vision blurring as he squinted at the bedsheets beneath him, both palms planted to the ground and his arms shuddering. Retching coughs continued to expel even more from inside of him to the point he could hardly believe just how much he had swallowed. Aura’s arousal was all he could smell, and it soaked every inch of his nude body. The familiar horns he shaped his hair into had drooped into his field of view, with a thick, translucent strand joining them. His bracelet was the only article of clothing he had left on, and it felt heavy on his wrist. His eyes stung, and when he closed them all he could see was the dark, claustrophobic inside of Aura’s body. He wanted to break down and cry. He wanted to scream.

He wanted to get the fuck as far away from Aura as he possibly could.

In what fucked-up universe had he ever dreamed this experience could possibly have been something he would enjoy? Now he remembered just minutes ago, when he had been desperately grinding his body all over Aura’s cunt from the outside, comfortably sealed into her panties. The idea that his experience was at such risk of being twisted into a torture like he had just experienced should have been obvious.

A final dry-heave, and he collapsed onto his side. He could feel tears stinging at his eyes now. Apollo couldn’t move any longer, just lying uselessly there as his exhausted muscles burned and ached.



He wasn’t sure of how long a time passed before he opened his eyes again. A guttural noise of alarm escaped him at the sight of Aura’s face looming over his position again. He couldn’t help but once again be astounded at her bare breasts seeming to swell right over him. They were considerably larger than average on a normal day, but when he was the size of the sex toy Aura had just used him as...

“Seems only one of us enjoyed that, huh?” Aura prompted him. She was sitting up now. Her face was a bit flushed; a combination of the sexual experience she’d just used him to achieve and the alcohol she’d consumed, Apollo bitterly supposed. Her grey eyes were ominous in the shadow of her violet hair, which drooped around her face like great curtains. “You were so enthusiastic earlier, Apollo. What, was I just a little more woman than you could handle?”

There wasn’t so much as a hint of concern in her voice. Apollo wondered if Aura would have even cared if her harsh use of him had actually killed him like it only narrowly failed to.

One of her hands appeared, a fingertip extended toward him, and Apollo reflexively huddled into a ball on his side, prompting a laugh from Aura above him.

“God, that really broke you down completely, didn’t it? Well, for what it’s worth, Apollo, you were fantastic. Try me again sometime?”

He was startled to find himself responding.

“I-I’m done, Aura.” he said. “Just... let me go home.” His voice nearly tapered out on the last few words.

There was a pause.

“Like that?” Aura asked. “Take a shower or something first, at least.”

He closed his eyes, letting himself slightly relax from his curled pose on the bedsheets. Actually hearing Aura say something that wasn’t laced with threats or mocking allowed some small idea of relief to creep up in his mind. This was... fine. Aura could put him back to normal and let him wash up, and then he could go home and never, ever again speak of this incident. Of course, now he half-expected his recurring dreams to transform into nightmares of Aura shoving him inside of her all over again...

He was picked up again.





“Aura, c’mon...!”

They were in her bathroom now. Aura still had no idea of the incident Apollo had gotten into in this room the last time he’d shrunk here, and she didn’t need to be informed.

Aura had her panties back on now, although they were visibly damp. She was nude besides, with one hand carrying Apollo and her previously-discarded bra hanging from the other. He supposed she didn’t spend a lot of time without a bra on, given the huge size of her breasts.

“Say something, Apollo?”

Aura was only glancing in his direction as he hung at her side in her hand. She dropped her bra, which landed on the bathroom floor out of his view.

“Look, you got to torture me all you wanted, now--”

He had said a few more words, but Aura casually switched the tap on in her bathtub as he was speaking, and the sudden comparative roar of the water drowned his voice out instantly. Apollo made a frustrated noise, but couldn’t do much else for it.

He was sore, more humiliated than he’d ever been in his entire life, and just wanted to get the hell out of here and go home. Maybe call in sick at work and bury his head under a pillow for a few days. What more could Aura possibly want out of her opportunity to torment him?

“Oh, yeah.” Aura said, getting his attention. She brought him up to her face, at least a touch more gently than had been the norm this evening. “Can’t actually tell like this - you weren’t half-bad at getting me off, but did you cum at all back there?”

He blinked. “Huh...?”

Truth be told, he had absolutely no idea of whether he had orgasmed during his horrendous ordeal inside of Aura’s body. Maybe he hadn’t, maybe he had multiple times - his entire body was too sore for him to tell. Why did Aura care now? There was no way he was big enough for it to matter if he had climaxed while she was forcing him inside of her. Anything he’d left behind in there would be practically impossible to even detect.

“There’s a little time before the bath’s ready.” Aura went on. Her expression was taking on a bit of a devilish look again, making his heart sink at an awful rate. “Only fair if I return the favour for all your hard work.”

He tried to object in some way, but then he suddenly wasn’t facing Aura anymore. She had deftly spun him around between her fingertips, and before he knew it...

Ack-...!!”

Aura’s lips closed over his chest, and her fingers retreated from him. Everything below his arms was suddenly submerged in warm dampness, the sensation instantly bringing him mentally back to thrashing and choking inside of Aura’s pussy. She had stuck most of his body into her mouth. Apollo’s instinct was to squirm and pull himself free, but one look down at the long, long drop to the bathroom floor was all it took to make him force the desire down. He was breathing heavily again. Both of his hands were pressed to Aura’s skin just beneath her lower lip, and he was intensely aware of the substantial temperature difference between the air outside of Aura’s mouth and the inside, where half his body was trapped. He gave a huge, involuntary shudder at a warm breeze pushing down at his back; of course Aura needed to focus her breathing through her nose while her mouth was busy.

As he fidgeted helplessly in place, Aura settled herself down on the edge of the bathtub.




Smiling at the feeling of Apollo’s lower body squirming around against her tongue, Aura crossed one leg over the other and got comfortable on the edge of her bath. It would need a few minutes to fill to a comfortable level, so there was time for a little more fun before she stepped in.

She slid her tongue over Apollo’s stomach area, earning a stammering groan from him. She probed all over his body, pushing his midsection around in her mouth.

Auraaa!!”

Apollo’s composure was right out the window again, predictably. She lifted two fingers, pinching at his sides just under his arms, and tugged him most of the way out. His feet just up to the ankles were still in her mouth when she spoke up. “Jus’ relax a minute, an’ I’ll take care of you.”

Back in he went, with Aura taking delight in the feeling of running the tip of her tongue up the space between his thighs and brushing it over his cock as it passed by. He was getting hard again in a hurry, even as he stammered and squirmed in discomfort.

Yes, by now she quite liked the idea of having Apollo over again some more in the future, finding new ways to tease the reactions she wanted out of him and put him to use satisfying her arousal. Of course, convincing him to shrink again would be a hell of a challenge, so she focused on ways she might enjoy his more normally-sized company. The image of him bound on her bed and so desperate he was begging her to just let him peak already was so enticing that she almost...

Smirking to herself, Aura rolled her eyes. Those ideas could come later. There was only one thing in this bathroom that was supposed to come right about now.

Jabbing the tip of her tongue solidly up between Apollo’s thighs, Aura went for the finisher.




His mouth was hanging slightly open. Apollo tried to gasp, but it came out silently. His body tensed and his hands gripped at Aura’s lower lip as she effortlessly got him to an orgasm that shook him right out of his senses.

He slumped, arms dangling down toward Aura’s chin while she kept the rest of his body snared in the warm humidity of her mouth.

Chapter End Notes:

(The "climax", so it's called. If you've been enjoying this story, please leave a comment! It's a huge help. One more chapter to go in this busy evening at Aura's place.)