- Text Size +

Aura laughed. On account of her glass being up to her lips at the moment she did so, she nearly spilled the small portion of wine she had left all over herself.

She could definitely feel just the buzz she’d been hoping to get going by now. In the meantime, poor Apollo was still trapped down on the floor with his face wedged between two of her toes as he carried pitifully on with licking the spot as she’d ordered him to. After draining the last of her drink, Aura set the glass down and wiped her lips.

“That’s enough.” she said. “At least that lack of enthusiasm tells me you’re not one of those complete twats drooling over photos of a lady’s feet.”

 



Apollo coughed and retched several times, fighting a considerable urge to vomit. He couldn’t tell if his tongue felt horribly dry, or like it was so drenched and stained with the acrid residue of Aura’s sweat and the grime dotting her foot that he’d never be able to enjoy eating again.

Aura had at last let him drop to the floor and moved her bare feet away from him, and he stayed there on his hands and knees for half a minute at least, just trying to recover from the beating, humiliation, and all-around disgusting experience he’d just been put through.

He looked up in surprise; Aura was standing up to walk away from her seat. Settling onto his backside, he sat with one knee propped up and an arm resting on it to watch whatever his gigantic hostess was doing. Aura left the room for a few seconds before making her way back toward him. The idea that he could’ve run for a hiding place in those few moments flashed across his mind.

(It’s not like there’s any point. Where the heck would I even hide in here...?)

It was stupid to even consider, really – Aura’s quarters didn’t exactly offer many places for a six-inch fugitive to hole up, and he didn’t particularly like the idea of trying to cower away from her as she searched in the first place.

Aura’s towering chair rolled away and she crouched to scoop him off the floor. He closed his eyes, anticipating the dizzying rush upward. With Aura’s huge fingers curled around his nude body again, he could even more acutely feel the layer of her sweat that was coating most of him. Where was she going to...

He flushed at the sight of a huge door opening to reveal what was clearly a bedroom. Such a destination had obvious implications, and Apollo might have spent the next few moments considering them, had a jarring flick of Aura’s wrist not suddenly put him in a position of instead considering the implications of hurtling violently through the air.

 


 

The roboticist smirked, watching Apollo’s sailing arc across her bedroom. For a quick underhand toss, it had been a fairly good throw. The small, nude attorney bounced amusingly against her bed and dropped just out of sight behind the mass of blankets she’d left there hours ago, and Aura took a quick glance around her room, shutting the door behind her.

Getting her arms up behind her head for a stretch, she gave an indulgent sigh.

“Well, Apollo...” she said, taking her time with her stretches, “you’ve been good so far, so let’s change tack.” Strolling over to her bed, she gazed down to find her shrunken guest awkwardly trying to clamber up on top of the mass of messy blankets and sheets. “See, I’m pretty sure I know what kind of thing you had in mind when you came over here to throw yourself on my floor and beg for me to have my way with you, and since you’re being such an obedient little thing, I’d wager I can stand giving you a taste.”

 



Frankly, Apollo was amazed he hadn’t puked yet, but if the torture he’d experienced at Aura’s feet followed by being thrown across her bedroom didn’t do it, nothing would.

Still a little dazed and with his body involuntarily jittering with adrenaline, he got himself up on top of the mass of blankets he’d crashed down beside just in time to see Aura looming over him once more, her grey-eyed gaze fixed right on him.

She’d been speaking, but “giving you a taste” was all he caught clearly. He paused there, trying to maintain eye contact with Aura, his neck craned uncomfortably upward. The look on her face, a thin smile and her eyes half-lidded, made him feel a bit more like some kind of lab specimen under study than a person.

“Hm.” She seemed to consider him in some way for a second. “Well, if you’re comfy there, we’ll start. Ah, one thing – no jerking off, understand?” He blanched, startled by both what Aura had said and the sudden question of what she was even about to do. “If I see either of your hands even getting close to moving down there to help yourself along, you’re going to spend the rest of tonight tongue-first between my toes.”

 

Aura shifted back just a bit, and Apollo stayed fixed in place, watching whatever she was up to. He didn’t need a second warning not to make any suspicious moves. Still, his anticipation was getting fired up all over again.

He swallowed an oversized breath at the sight of Aura slipping two fingers beneath one of the shoulder straps on her tank top. Was she undressing...?

 



As her fingertips gently slid down her arm, dragging the shoulder of her tank top with them, Aura thought to herself about that last remark. Honestly, that might have been the first one she wouldn’t make good on. Something would have to be done to punish Apollo if he tried to get ahead of himself and start masturbating as he watched her from down there on the sheets, but the ideas she had in mind for him right now were the kind she wasn’t entirely willing to just shelve at this point.

She got one arm out, and then the other, and finally slipped the tank top over her head to toss it aside. There was Apollo, staring up and no doubt fixating his eyes on her breasts right about now. Aura very much doubted that old teenage habit of his had ever fully gone away.

With one hand, she hefted her left breast upward slightly, smiling at the strange mental image of dropping its weight on top of Apollo while he stood on her desk. At his size, it would knock him flat to the ground and pin him there.

 



Apollo’s mouth felt dry again, almost to the point of freeing him from the residual taste of sweat on his tongue. He was unusually aware of his heart thumping in his chest – was it always that noisy?

His breath hitched in his throat – Aura was lifting a foot from the floor. He watched it glide smoothly to land on her bed just a short ways behind him, and suddenly he was looking up at the tall pillar of Aura’s left leg as it ran all the way up to her thighs directly above his head, her pajama pants looking a bit strained with the pose. Most of Aura’s upper body was now obscured from view, and he couldn’t see what she was doing until something slammed solidly down nearby, making him jump.

He turned, and all at once several fragmented pieces of information found their way to crashing together inside his brain. Aura had just taken her bra off, dropping it lazily right near his position. There was just enough time to process this before Aura shifted back down from the strange position she’d adopted, getting her foot back off her bed to return it to the floor. Finally, a heavy feeling sunk right down to Apollo’s stomach at the sight of his hostess totally topless.

His eyes widened entirely of their own accord, trailing across the incredible sight – Aura’s breasts at last hung out on their own, large enough that he could’ve dropped on top of them as a bed, and with warm-coloured nipples he would’ve needed his entire hand to close a grip on. Watching their bulk sway slightly with Aura’s movements, Apollo found his brain struggling to name the best comparison to make; they looked like... sort of like...

... They looked like an absolutely massive pair of tits, and one he’d spent probably hours of his teen years fantasizing about. He half-swallowed, feeling a cold sweat all over his nude body. His arousal had clawed its way back up through the unpleasant mire Aura’s feet had buried it beneath, and all of its energy was being centralized in an especially intense erection standing right out from him, on high alert.

He tensed. Aura was moving again. Her huge body lowered toward the floor, suggesting she was sitting down, or resting on her knees. Judging which it was from halfway across her bed was impossible, but either way, Apollo found the space before him suddenly occupied by more breast than he’d likely seen in his last ten years on the Internet. Aura settled an arm on her bed’s edge, very deliberately leaning her upper body over him. Her violet hair framed and darkened a face looking him over with a smirk that made his knees feel like they had suddenly remembered leaving the oven on in the next town over.

“Hey.” she said, and Apollo felt a light breeze of warmth coast over him from her alcohol-tinged breath. “Got a job for you.”

Her arm sank heavily down as she pushed herself up. Aura turned around, resting against the side of the bed. Apollo couldn’t see what she was doing now, but her shoulders were shifting together. The motion drew his attention next to the toned muscles in her upper back. He watched their subtle shifts, the way Aura stressed and adjusted as she... did whatever she was doing.

After a moment, Apollo learned what that was. Aura straightened up and rose from the floor again, and when her lower body came into view, Apollo was looking at an ass that could have stopped a person’s heart. A plain, but eye-catching set of grey panties was stretched across enough real estate for Aura to flatten a small house with—

(Is that really a sentence I just put together...?)

Apollo shook himself back to reality with the sudden and shockingly realistic concern that Aura might simply sit down right on top of him. Could he dart to the space between her thighs, or—

 

-WHUMP-

 

He staggered, falling flat on his face. Rolling over, he found a view straight up Aura’s upper body, her chin visible between the two looming cliffs of her huge breasts. So he was...

Her thighs now formed two walls at his sides, coming together with her panties right in front of him. The fact that this sight was familiar was less than comforting. He suddenly had a vivid memory of spending an agonizingly long time climbing his way up a sheer wall of fabric just like the one in front of him now, the much smaller size he’d been at the time making it one of the more daunting physical challenges he’d taken on in his life.

He could feel the warmth of Aura’s body circling in around him and looked up yet again to see her face. He essentially had to look straight upward at this point, and his neck was getting sore from the repeated sessions of craning so intensely up.

Aura had one hand atop one of her thighs, and the other was curled to a fist with her cheek resting against it.

“This must be what you’ve been waiting for all this time, eh?” she prompted him. “I think I’d like to hear you say it.”

A moment passed.

“C’mon, it’s the easiest thing I could ask, Apollo.” she prodded him further. “Let you have all the fun you want just as soon as you say it.”

Apollo couldn’t stop himself breaking eye contact and looking aside for a few seconds. He sighed.

“... Say what?”

Aura rolled her eyes. “You’re supposed to be cleverer than this. Well, lemme help, just repeat after me: ‘I want you to put me inside your panties, Aura.’”

He winced. ... Yes, that was exactly what he wanted. There was no use trying to tell himself he was any bigger than that – he was a dumb, horny loser on the verge of begging Aura to put him past the one remaining layer of clothing separating him from every last fantasy that had crawled from his subconscious ever since his last size-changing experience here.

He cursed quietly at the sight of Aura tucking the edge of her thumb into her panties, ever-so-slightly tugging the fabric downward to reveal a tantalizingly larger percentage of her nether regions.

“Just—”

“I want you to put me in your panties, Aura...!!”

...

He was biting his lip so hard it was a miracle it wasn’t starting to bleed. Seconds passed, feeling rather like days to Apollo. Aura was pure evil, he was absolutely certain – no one else would have made him stand here in total silence after blurting out something so impossibly humiliating on demand, and yet here she was—

Aura laughed. It was louder than any other laugh she’d given since he’d arrived, and most unusually, it wasn’t even her familiarly harsh, nasty kind of laughter; it actually sounded sincere and affectionate, neither being adjectives he would have expected to find appropriate with any bout of laughter Aura Blackquill could ever have produced.

The hand against her cheek moved, coming to close around him.

“Cute voice crack. Wish granted.”

With that, Aura’s other hand tugged her panties open just beneath where Apollo’s feet were dangling, and she dropped him.

 

The collision sank him into a new world of intense warmth, and instantly Apollo’s front was buried in a fine, neat patch of violet hair. Aura’s pubes brushed their way up his body as he slid downward into the depths of her underwear, tickling all over him.

His knees buckled when they reached the lowest point available, leaving Apollo’s face buried in the light layer of hairs with his ankles pressed to what was certainly some part of Aura’s labia.

He took a breath, and something strange happened. For some reason, the mingling fear and humiliation Aura had caused him to feel seemed to just... fade. Maybe it was just the reality of being face-first in her bush with her panties pressed to his back and supporting him like a hammock, but something finally broke through all of his thoughts to make an offer to his mind.

It was time for him to stop thinking about himself, about his life, and certainly about anything outside of his current immediate surroundings. He had in front of him exactly what had for so long now been eating away at his subconscious in his dreams and depriving him of sleep. He was a few helpless inches tall and stuffed down the front of Aura’s panties, soaking in her body’s warmth as the scent of her arousal crept its way up his body and filled his lungs. Really, nothing else at all needed to matter to him right now.

He twitched at the feeling of Aura’s huge fingers pushing down past him for a second before retreating, whatever adjustment she’d just made causing him to slip downward to a stop again. Splayed on his back, he stared unblinking at the full sight of her pussy looming over him. Stray violet hairs poked out into the limited room around the space, and his view of the world outside of Aura’s underwear was now reduced to a thin slice of air between her pubes and the waist of her panties, which were still being held slightly open by her thumb.

Aura let go, and the space closed up. Instantly, Apollo was sealed into the warm darkness, his entire front pushed forcefully into Aura’s cunt.

The trace dampness on her skin was about the last sensation he registered before at last, he let his brain take a back seat.

 


 

Aura’s mouth opened on reflex, but she kept herself quiet. Having just let her panties go again, she now had Apollo right at home against her pussy, and it would’ve been a lie for her to claim the feeling didn’t make her knees feel weak for just a split-second.

Seated on the edge of her bed, she put her hands back to catch herself as she leaned heavily against the mattress. It was time to see what Apollo could actually do for her.

... He could actually do quite a bit, it turned out.

 



Apollo’s sexual experience was limited. He had some, but certainly less than was likely the average for a guy his age. He was confident, however, that no one in the world before him had ever been in the precise kind of sexual encounter in which he was now partaking.

His entire body was in motion – his feet were about the only part of him not making contact with Aura’s pussy, and all the rest was sinking right into a fury of making all the intimate contact he possibly could.

He ran his hands and entire arms over the slick folds of Aura’s cunt, pushing his chest firmly against one side with his legs locked there to grind his crotch against her. Every inhale flooded his senses with her scent like an ever-deepening pool - there was nothing left of the discomfort he’d experienced at her feet, with these new sensations giving his memory a prompt eviction to make room for all the energy he could summon in serving Aura now. He was drenched already, his sweat mixing with her fluids to make every one of his motions slick to the point of clumsy. Grace didn’t matter – right now the world didn’t matter. The only thing that mattered was that Aura had him here for a reason, and damned if he wasn’t going to satisfy it.

His accelerated heartbeat stuttered for a moment as his left leg slipped from its position, Aura’s inner muscles teasingly seeming to hug at it as it slid inside of her pussy entirely. Apollo didn’t pay the idea of adjusting himself back any mind. He was moving without the slightest degree of thought involved. Instinct had won out completely.

His hands moved upward to clutch at the thin patch of hairs above him, and he pulled himself upward slightly, no regard in his mind for how it might feel to Aura. The move was enough to get him to where he wanted to be; Aura’s clit was swelling before him now, and he lurched forward, letting it press right to his face. The intense warmth only spurred him on even more – he clumsily kissed the firm nub, his tongue running over it and his other leg disappearing partway into Aura’s cunt as he curled himself in on the space surrounding her pubic mound.

Next he dragged himself further up, sliding easily along Aura’s damp lips to get his crotch up to her clit, and from there he humped and grinded away, completely mindless in his efforts to satisfy his own arousal and Aura’s.

 



Aura was on her back, her toes flexing and twitching on the floor and her arms splayed amidst her scattered violet hair over her head.

She was impressed. Very impressed, she might even briefly entertain the idea of saying.

... Actually, she wouldn’t ever say it, certainly not to Apollo, but it was true. Down between her thighs, Apollo was going to town on her with such fervor and effect that she could barely believe it.

On those strange, very frustrated days of loneliness in the past when she had amused herself with the idea of seducing Apollo and getting him under her on the bed, the nervous, stammering twerp he’d been for most of this evening so far had been all she ever imagined. As she was learning now, on the other hand, inside of Apollo there seemed to be someone much, much more driven than she’d ever given him credit for.

Twice she’d already had to bite down the urge to get a hand back into her panties and help him along, but it wasn’t because of inadequacy on his part – on the contrary, he was driving her up the wall so well that it was all she could do not to give in to her arousal and speed herself along to a conclusion she was getting increasingly desperate to explore. The uncomfortable tugs against her pubes were forgivable, given the intensity Apollo was putting into his work for her.

 

To put the centre point of her thoughts as simply as possible, this could not be the last time Apollo spent the evening in her bed. She would see to that with confidence.

A moan escaped her lips, finally managing what more than a few of its fellows had not. She thought for an instant it was worth halting things just long enough to calm herself down before she finished early, but something else flashed into her mind instead. It was something she had initially decided a few minutes ago didn’t need to happen, but now she couldn’t resist it any longer.

 



Apollo was so lost to his arousal and desperation that he didn’t even notice as Aura tugged her panties slightly open behind him once again. His senses were jarred back by the feeling of her fingers looping into place in front of his chest, and he was suddenly pulled away from her pussy entirely, a trail of her sexual fluids holding out between her skin and his right leg for a second before breaking. He’d been very, very close to his peak, and honestly, it was incredible he hadn’t reached it yet. The number of times he’d masturbated recently when forced out of bed by thoughts of Aura having her way with him may have helped.

Whatever the case, he was feeling an aching disappointment at being halted in what he was doing. Aura couldn’t mean for this to just stop...

“Apollo...” Aura said, her voice low and husky. She didn’t say anything else, instead just dizzyingly rushing him up to her face. Her lips pressed to his entire face and neck, and he almost choked in surprise. Did that... was Aura telling him he was doing a good job?

He was on the move again, back down to between Aura’s thighs, but now he realized that she had slipped her panties down her legs almost all the way, leaving them hanging just below her knees, near the floor.

Aura adjusted her grip on him, angling him flat and pointing his face directly at her pussy. Her other hand appeared, and Apollo realized with a rush of alarm just what she was about to do.

“W-wait, hang on--

He didn’t make it another syllable before Aura rammed him inside of her, two fingers on her other hand spreading the lips of her cunt apart.

Chapter End Notes:

(Told you it was coming. I hope you're enjoying this story! Please, comment with any thoughts you might have. It's more of a help to me than any viewcount could ever be.)