- Text Size +

It was almost frustrating to keep up the level of restraint required not to just put Apollo into his place for the evening straight away. Aura had settled into her armchair, her second drink in her hand and with instructions issued to her little guest wedged down her top to keep quiet until she was done.

Just the feeling of Apollo’s little body snared between her breasts and the knowledge that he’d jumped so readily right into volunteering himself to her like this was enough to get her excited in a way she hadn’t been in a very long time. In truth, she had in no way forgotten about her previous encounter with the two shrunken attorneys invading her private quarters, nor about her own remarks toward Apollo at the end of that night, and in the time since, she had more than once found herself sinking into idle fantasies and ideas about just what she might do to Apollo if for some reason she ever again found herself in possession of a shrunken version of him. It wasn’t something Apollo needed to know – not out of embarrassment, naturally, but rather because he was showing such adorable naivety about just what he was in for now that he had offered himself up the way he had.

Of course, he would have been no good to her at all at the speck-size he and Athena had been the last time they’d been here. As much as she liked the idea of such a scale difference making her body alone practically an entire world to Apollo, humiliating a helpless ant wasn’t near as fun as what she could do with him like this, standing at just a handful of inches tall.

No doubt he was fighting an intense erection down there – her grey eyes drifted down from her glass to the puny shoulders and head of her little guest, and Aura watched his subtle movements for a few seconds. She had tastefully chosen to position him in such a way that his dick wouldn’t simply be trapped up against either of her breasts. She didn’t need him getting so overwhelmed right off the bat that he came all over her before the evening had the chance to begin.

She rolled her eyes at the thought, imagining just how pitifully little a space Apollo’s ejaculate would even be able to cover like this. His cock had been barely over a centimetre long when she’d pushed it out of view. She would feel it against her skin, sure, but it wouldn’t even match a drop of water.

Her glass was nearly emptied. She vaguely recalled the sight of Apollo as a speck splashing frantically around in it. Even her sense of scale from a career spent in a space centre struggled to imagine just how unbelievably vast she must have seemed to him then. No doubt she was still beyond imposing now, of course…

With a soft chuckle to herself, she raised a fingertip and pressed it down on top of Apollo’s head. He had been obediently silent for the past few minutes, but now uttered an alarmed yelp, his body wriggling in protest while Aura gently pushed down. He sank into the gorge of her exposed cleavage until she felt his feet break free just below her sternum. When she withdrew her fingertip, Apollo was almost entirely out of sight, only his frantic little face still visible. The rest of his body was either sealed into her cleavage or sticking down past the lower half of her chest.

“Just finishing up, Apollo.” she said. “A little buzz never hurt anyone.”

 

 

The feelings Apollo experienced in the couple of seconds it took for him to sink fully into Aura’s cleavage as her fingertip forced him down were shockingly varied, considering their brevity. There had been brief confusion as Aura’s fingertip approached him; just a flash lasting the tiniest fraction of a second before it was replaced with alarm lasting only just long enough to be considered distinct from the stunned feeling of being punched in the face by an index fingertip as big as his head. All of this was instantly followed up by the warmth of Aura’s unbelievable breasts squeezing even more snugly in on him, the faint trace of sweat on her skin creeping all over his nude body. The overpowering embrace her chest had him caught in made movement quite a difficult proposition, but he instinctively tried all the same, his trapped arms squirming unsuccessfully and his legs shifting around beneath him. The shock of his feet breaking out into the relatively cooler air inside of Aura’s top momentarily overrode everything else as his motion stopped and Aura’s fingertip retreated.

His natural response was to want to yell something up at her, but a strange feeling of obedience toward Aura’s directions for him kept his mouth shut.

He took a breath. It wasn’t the easiest thing in the world with his upper body being partly compressed like this; Aura’s considerably larger-than-average chest was simply too much for him to make headway against. Either one of her breasts alone was a few times bigger than his entire body and whatever kind of bra she was wearing had them both contained in just such a way as to pin him in place like… he struggled to make an actual comparison, he found. Vague memories of oversized crash mats in his high school gym classes from years ago came to mind, but little else seemed to compare.

Above him, Aura was tilting her head back in what looked like a move to drain the rest of the wine glass she was holding. He wondered if it was the same drink as he’d found himself trapped in during his last incident here in her quarters. If he’d been his current size back then, scrambling out of the glass would’ve been no problem at all. While Aura polished off her drink, Apollo idly imagined how small the size he and Athena had been back then would appear by his current diminished scale. Maybe a few inches…? Whatever the case, not being that size right now was a blessing and a relief.

He felt his rather intense erection twitching. Remarkably, it wasn’t in any direct contact with Aura’s skin. He wondered if she had done that intentionally, carefully positioning him to avoid it. Maybe she—

 

Aura let out a noise of satisfaction that cut off his train of thought.

“Ever looking to get sloshed, Apollo, this is the stuff to do it with.” she said. “I doubt you’d handle it well right this minute, though.”

Aura laughed softly, the motion making the soft gorge around Apollo shudder against him. The warmth of her body was incredible like this, and any motion from her brought it back into focus.

“Now then, I think I’ve got some way for you to make yourself useful.” she said next. A flash of… something crossed Apollo’s mind. He wasn’t sure if it was excitement, nervousness, or some merging of the two. “I’m sure you’d like for my tits to keep you company all night, but things aren’t going to be quite that simple for you.”

 

One hand appeared to prise open a bit more space between Aura’s breasts, and her other lifted him free of her cleavage. He bit his lip unconsciously in the moment it registered that his erection was back in full view to his hostess. To his greater embarrassment, Aura settled her grey eyes right on it almost instantly. She smirked.

He couldn’t help but utter a startled noise – Aura’s other hand had moved up toward him, and she extended her pinky finger. Apollo’s entire body gave an involuntary lurch and his mouth fell open with an unpreventable gasp as the invading digit slid its way up between his legs and pressed up against the underside of his cock.

“Look at you,” Aura mused, holding her finger there a moment with Apollo’s erection resting right on top of it, “we haven’t even started yet.” He couldn’t help finding it greatly emasculating that his penis was currently drastically smaller than the end of Aura’s pinky finger alone.

She mercifully retracted her fingertip. Apollo heard her chair wheeling back slightly.

“Uh… Aura…?” he ventured to call out. She was moving him down toward the floor. He watched the rippled fabric of her pajama pants roll by him until his feet touched the ground. It occurred to him that he’d never touched the floor of Aura’s quarters without shoes on before; while he’d never given the idea any real thought, he would have imagined it to be cold. Instead, the solid flooring was mildly warm to the touch. Did the space centre really have specially-installed heating underneath the floors in staff quarters?

(And you guys wonder why your budget’s been cut so much…)

Aura’s shadow was looming over him, and he turned at the sight of it moving. He registered with surprise and confusion that Aura was tugging a pair of plain socks off of her feet. In a moment’s time, he was standing in front of her bare feet, ten toes almost big enough to reach his knees lined up before him.

A second passed without Aura saying or doing anything, and Apollo opened his mouth to try and call out to her again. Before he could get a syllable out, he felt his throat constrict. He gagged, suddenly made aware of a distinctly stale odour floating around him. It was more familiar than he would’ve liked.

Above him, Aura chuckled. “That hit you sooner than I was expecting. Sorry, Apollo.” Her toes flexed a bit before him while Apollo tried to get back control of his breaths. “You can probably tell I spent all day in the lab, and let me tell you – those shoes are killers on the feet some days.”

After forcing out several unpleasant lungfuls he’d taken in of the stale scent of Aura’s bare toes, Apollo managed to straighten up a bit while Aura continued talking. “I think I’d like one more drink, but I’m sure you were getting bored, so I’ve got something for you to do.”

With that, Aura’s left foot lifted off of the floor. Apollo stepped back in alarm as it moved toward him, but the motion was much too slow. Aura’s huge toes jabbed against his chest, feeling very warm to the touch, and she moved her foot in such a way as to force him into a staggering fall onto his ass. He only just avoided painfully slamming an elbow on the floor, but there wasn’t time to be glad for it. Aura’s foot moved over top of him, showing itself to be just a little bigger than his entire body presently was, and she brought it gently down to pin him to the floor. He tried to get his hands up to protect himself in the last split-second he had, but was too slow. The solid weight of Aura’s sole settled on top of him, and he was stuck.

He found himself holding his breath, terrified of trying to take in an up-close blast of what he’d encountered moments earlier. He couldn’t hold out long…

 

 

Aura poured herself one more glass of wine, paying acute attention to the feeling of Apollo’s small body trapped beneath the sole of her foot. She could feel him squirming a bit, and there was something down there she imagined was his still-present erection. Was that going to last through what she was going to make him do…?

Flexing her bare toes around Apollo’s head, which was smaller than either of the two digits it was trapped between, she took a long sip from her glass, draining a third of it in one go. She almost regretted burning through some of her better wine for this evening’s events, but then again, she wouldn’t be using up too much - getting totally wasted would spoil the fun for her.

“Now,” she said, idly flicking a stray drop of wine from her lower lip, “I was thinking of having you get to work rubbing the whole day’s worth of soreness out of my sole down there, Apollo. But then, I thought about it, and I’ve got a better idea.”

 

 

Apollo’s lung capacity had hit its limit halfway through the sip of wine he’d seen Aura taking, and he’d spent the seconds since struggling to draw oxygen from the acrid air surrounding the enormous roboticist’s toes. The scent was so powerful it was practically overriding his other senses. Somewhere in his brain he thought he might puke, but he couldn’t say for sure at all. He could feel the residual sweat all over Aura’s sole sticking to his nude body, getting all over his skin, and the body heat was she transferring right to him was making him lightheaded.

… Or maybe that was just the fact that he could barely breathe. Hard to say.

“See,” Aura went on, getting his limited attention back, “I don’t mind making this a good night for you, and we’ll get to that, but for now, I think I’d like to see just how desperate you really are.”

He didn’t particularly like the sound of that, but thinking on it was challenging when he felt constantly on the verge of a gagging fit.

Aura’s foot shifted just a little, and her big toe suddenly pressed right down on his face. With the weighty digit forcing his head to the floor, he squirmed and gave a muffled cry of protest, but that was the best he could do.

The next instruction Aura gave him came in the form of one straightforward word. “Kiss.”

 

 

Aura leaned on the armrest of her chair, swirling her glass around and waiting. Beneath her foot, Apollo’s squirming had slowed a bit, presumably in response to her latest order to him. Was he going to be smart enough to follow it, or…?

It didn’t feel as if he was playing along yet. She could feel her big toe pressing right into his puny face, but no sign of a kiss being delivered to it. Smirking, she set down her drink and picked up the size-changing device he’d brought to her place instead.

“You heard me, right, Apollo?” she prompted him. “I want you to prove you’d do anything to get me to let you satisfy those… weird little feelings of yours. A quick kiss or two right now should be a start.”

It took a few more seconds, but to her great amusement Aura felt the tiniest trace of warmth pressing up against the underside of her toe. It didn’t last long.

“Hm.” she examined the shrinking device again. “If you’re not getting the message, Apollo, I guess we could always try a smaller size for you. I like this one, personally, but maybe you’re just thinking it would be nice to be an insect on my floor again…”

The smirk returned to her face – Apollo’s tiny kisses had come back, and they’d brought friends. Truth be told, she wouldn’t have guessed it would be this easy to make Apollo debase himself like this for her enjoyment. Even on a bad day, she would’ve credited him a little more dignity than he was currently showing.

 

 

Every time he pressed his lips to the underside of Aura’s huge toe, Apollo had to fight the urge to vomit. When was he going to be allowed to stop, exactly…?

To his great relief, this thought had barely crossed his mind before Aura lifted her toe away from him. He gasped, wrenching his head aside to try and find a source of cleaner air. The stale scent of Aura’s sweat from a day of work had permeated so much of the space around him that it was seeming like an impossible task.

He was completely flaccid by now; being battered under Aura’s sweat-slicked toes wasn’t remotely near being something he would’ve included on any subconscious list of things he wanted to do here. Already he missed just sitting at home, clothed and normally-sized. What harm was a bit of lost sleep to a weird fantasy, really…?

Aura’s foot moved off of him entirely, and he sat up with a groan.

“Oh, don’t try and go anywhere.” Aura said from above.

He didn’t have time to respond – the huge foot that had only just let off of him shifted to collide with his front again, and this time Apollo was caught from behind by its twin as well. He gave a startled yelp just in time to be slammed between the two soles. Once more he had a faceful of Aura’s foot, but this time his back was covered by her other as well. The acrid air was making his eyes water, and he could taste sweat all over his tongue now.

“This time I want some tongue, Apollo. Get to it.”

His stomach gave a horrible lurch. It was like Aura had read his mind somehow and found the worst possible demand she could make of him. Her feet were squeezing in on him with enough force to make his muscles ache all over.

“Now, unless you want to see my toes get so big you could camp out on them.”

It was amazing how much motivation a good threat could dig out of him.

 

 

She was being incredibly cruel, there was no point in denying that. Apollo really didn’t deserve what she was subjecting him to at all, but then…

Aura took a large sip, already nearly through her extra glass of wine. Apollo was awkwardly lapping his tongue against what little of her sole he could reach from where she had him trapped. Working her feet against him, she got a toe onto the back of his head and firmly pressed his face right into the gap between her two largest toes on the other foot.

“Get right in there for a minute, and we’ll say you’re done.”

Chapter End Notes:

(I hope you're enjoying this story! Naturally, things will continue to heat up from here.)